Kira Tales Ch. 05: Kira's Capture

Story Info
Sir lures Kira closer to consensual sexual slavery.
6.7k words
4.5
5.4k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira Tales V -- Kira's Capture

© William D'Ark

June, 2022

Whatever happens with us today

your body will haunt me.

Fervent, demanding, your lovemaking

blessed by the sun. Hot. Bright.

The insatiate prance of my tight nipples

my generous willing thighs

between which all your face has lain.

Make me cum and cum again.

The wisdom of the place I gave

your firm touch probing searching

your slick tongue and strong intent

reaching where I waited years

for you in this slick cave

rose-wet. Here. Come take it all. Again.

Whatever happens this day I crave.

----------

'Kira, did you just make a mess,' Sir asked. Part of him wasn't teasing.

'A big one,' Kira admitted. 'It's like I peed my jeans, I came so hard. I guess it's no secret now, how easily I cum. And how wet things can get. I'm soaked.'

She thought about what she had just said. 'Did that embarrass you, William? If so, I'm really sorry. This is just the way I am. The way I've been pretty much all my life. And these rubber bands... hissss.' I made a face.

'Hmm, no. It's fine. I like what you just did. Very sexy.'

Kira looked up at him sheepishly. He likes her like this! She took the next step. She could feel the nipples pounding with every heartbeat.

'My mother thinks I have something called persistent genital arousal disorder. Translated as 'she's a sex addict, an orgasm junkie.' She blames all my other issues on that. But it's not a disorder, it's something I've cultivated since I was a little girl left all to myself and learned what the body likes and doesn't like. I've never had the heart to argue with mother about it. It might have been the thing that got me into trouble with drugs and alcohol but if this is an addiction... I'll never give up.'

She paused to see how he would react. Sex addiction? Might challenge any relationship after a while.

Before he could reply a third voice spoke up.

'How are you folks doing? What can I bring you?' A waitress had appeared from out of the shadows. She had one of those clown-like, fakey smiles on her face. Her eyes were insincere. Vacant. Been in this job how long now? Kira and Sir were just a couple of customers.

'Our girl here had a kind of accident,' Sir said.

'Oh my. Really? What happened?' Her interest seemed to perk up.

Kira looked at Sir wide eyed. How could she explain?

'Show her,' Sir said.

Kira went stock still. Show her..? Show her what? Her cum-drenched jeans?

'Show her everything,' Sir answered.

Did he just read her mind?

Even more self-consciously, Kira looked at the waitress. 'This caused it.'

The waitress watched in fascination as Kira's fingers went to the shirt buttons. The front panels parted, the swollen banded nipples came into view. Waitress reached out instinctively to touch Kira's breast.

'That looks like it hurts.'

'It does,' Kira admitted. 'So good, you know what I mean?'

'That good?' the waitress frowned and smiled at the same time. Maybe she did have a clue.

'The bands made me cum...' Kira blushed. 'A LOT.'

'So that's not spilled liquor I'm smelling...'

Everyone laughed.

'Well honey, just take those nasty rubber bands off. Give them to me and be done with them. We can take a trip to the ladies room, get you cleaned up a little. How does that sound?'

'They're so tight, I don't think I can unwind them. Maybe we should cut them off?'

'Oh hush, it's not so hard to do. Here...' The waitress took the nearest breast in one hand. A flashing movement later, two fingers of the other hand had rolled the band away from the deeply bitten, berry-sized nipple.

...It felt like hot iron had pierced Kira's skin!

Kira shouted in surprise, in anguish, and pulled away. Her breasts swung free in the half light of the bar, the shirt wide open. Everyone in the room turned to see what was wrong. Kira sat there motionless, stunned. The second nipple began its own feverish pulse in sympathy with the first.

Sir leaned back and folded his arms, curious how this predicament would play out.

'Let's do the other one now,' the waitress said. 'Come on.'

'I'll do it!' Kira replied. She lifted the second breast and oh-so-gently rolled the band with the fingers of her other hand. But no matter how softly Kira worked the nipple, once the biting pressure released and blood rushed into the capillaries... hot metal pins prickled and pierced the teat.

'Sw-eet jesus !!' Kira shouted again. Her eyes went wide as though someone had slapped her.

Nipples pulsing with every heartbeat, exposed to the room... feeling the sexual fire... Kira came a second time. '...UUhhh!!!....' ...And collapsed to the table. Her shoulders flexed, trying to shake off the exquisite pain. The scent of more cum wafted up from under the table.

People in the restaurant stirred. 'Did you see that?' one of the bar patrons said loudly.

The waitress looked at Sir. 'It's time to put this girl to bed, if you don't mind my saying'. And I'm not sure rubber bands are her favorite toys anymore.'

'Check please,' Master said wryly.

'I thought you might be ready for something more... private. Here you go.' She handed over the bill.

Master plopped cash onto the table, including a healthy tip.

'Why thank you Sir. I hope you'll come again. Pardon the pun.'

Kira looked up and shook her head. Sir smiled.

'I'll hang on to these,' waitress said, waving rubber bands in the air as she walked away.

----------

Master had Kira by the elbow as they made their way to his car. She was upright and steady but somehow each step was a challenge. She blamed it on the high heels she was wearing.

The car was parked in back, facing a low brick wall. The weather was warm, balmy, the parking lot empty. Sir gestured for Kira to have a seat on the bricks.

'We need to have a short conversation,' he said.

'About what?' Kira was still trying to process what had happened to her inside. Should she be embarrassed? Thrilled? She had taken off her clothes at the command of a man she barely knew, had engaged in a type of bondage she never imagined could be so deliciously painful... had exposed herself to a dozen other strangers including the restaurant's owner-barkeep, not mention a women who had fondled her breast without so much as an invitation. And she had cum hard, twice, while everything was churning around her. While her date sat quietly, no doubt amused.

She could still feel the pulse pounding inside her sensitive nipples. She had only half-buttoned the shirt so the material wouldn't rub the uber-sensitive skin. The jeans were double-soaked with her cum. Not the creamy kind that came from slow, gentle sex. This was the explosive, like-a-spigot kind. The denim was shiny wet between her thighs, all across her ass, almost all the way to her ankles. She had nothing to change into before sliding -- literally -- into the Lexus' leather seat.

She was a more than a little exasperated with this second date.

'Talk about what?' she repeated.

Sir cleared his throat. He might have something formal to say, Kira thought. Formal worried her.

'Kira I think we need to be clear about the rules of the road here. Between us. It's been over six months since we met. Our going out together, in the middle of your recovery, is pushing the envelope more than a little. It's a turning a provider-to-client thing into a social thing that a lot of people would frown on.'

Kira was listening. Doubts began to stir in her mind. And her heart, she realized. Was he going to dump her?

'Am I your client, William?'

'Technically yes, once you climbed down from that truck cab into my car. Although I haven't been the one that's helped with day-to-day recovery, I checked you in to the hospital. I arranged for your care. That means I'm one of your responsible parties.'

'I've seen you in the background on and off since then,' Kira replied. 'Standing in the back of various rooms. Therapy sessions. Group meetings. You watching me. Are you like that with all your clients? Or just the ones that show you their pussies the first time you meet. And their tits on the second date.'

Sir tilted his head. 'You have this edgy part of you, I'm noticing. I bet people have told you that before.'

'What's your point, William? What are we talking about here?' If this was their last date she wanted him to get on with saying so.

Sir cleared his throat. 'Breasts,' he said.

Kira frowned. 'Beg your pardon?'

'Not tits, breasts. Tits is slang. Uncouth. Derogatory.' He took her hand. 'Tits is unflattering. You are the opposite of that.'

Kira blinked her eyes. 'Really.'

She was confused. Tears came up and she looked away. 'Why are we here William?'

'Breasts, not tits. From here on. I want you to say it.'

Kira crossed her legs. The wet jeans were cold against her crotch. She folded her arms. Her date had taken on the firm, confident manner she had seen before. And liked.

Almost reluctantly, she said 'Breasts. Alright.'

William cleared his throat again. 'Pussy is more acceptable. Once upon a time that was vulgar slang too, worse than tits. But it's come into the vocabulary to the point where people use it as often as vulva, vagina, cunt.'

Kira smiled. 'And what about cunt? I've been called that nearly my whole life. I'm so used to it I think you'd have to hypnotize me before I could quit using the word.'

'That can be arranged,' Sir said without a smile.

Kira's eyebrows shot up. 'Oh?' She shifted her posture so the half-buttoned shirt became more of a come on, an enticement. 'I might like being hypnotized,' she said in a low voice.

William said, 'Don't distract me. Here's the bottom line.'

'Finally...' She hardened her posture.

'If we continue to see each other, I want you to know that I will be in some jeopardy. For a while, anyway. Maybe six months, another year, till you disconnect from the city's recovery system and are on your own again. I could lose my license. I could lose my practice.'

'Why are you telling me this?'

'Because I'm willing to take the risk. Even not knowing you that well. ...Unsure whether you want to try to make this work.'

She blinked again. 'Wait, you're not throwing me away?'

'Dumping you?' Sir said. 'No, I want see more of you if you're willing to consider another path together. One that could change both our lives. I'm willing to risk the job consequences if someone complains.'

'Another path?'

'In my language, I might like to own you, Kira. Someday. I might like to possess you. Literally speaking. Become your lifestyle partner. In what's called a contract-based, power exchange relationship.'

Kira stood up and threw her arms around his neck. She sat on his knees. Grinning, she kissed him full on the lips. 'Is this like a marriage proposal? So soon? I have to sign a contract?' She was feeling playful.

'Not at all. And yet yes, to some degree. It would be a full time relationship, and there would be a formal agreement. If we each have the stuff to make it work.'

'What about my affliction? My addiction?'

'That won't get in the way. It might actually give you an advantage. Heavy sexuality is part of the deal.'

'You sweet talker you.' She kissed him again. She looked into his eyes. 'Say more. And tell me what I need to do.'

----------

Sir gave her the outline. About PE. About dominance and submission. About submission versus consensual slavery. About bondage, discipline and sado-masochism. About lifestyle contracts vs. marriage vows.

At the end of it Kira felt like putty in his hands. 'YES,' she said, more than once. 'That's ME. How did you know? How did we find each other... after all the shit I had to go through?'

He was ready with an answer to that question too, but Kira cut him off. 'Shh, too much talk,' she said with another kiss. Opening the shirt, she pressed her breasts to his face -- something he willingly allowed. He sucked and licked the still-sensitive nipples till she was ready to cum a third time.

But, no, not on the man's lap, she thought, when he's almost proposing to you on a low brick wall in downtown Rochester. After only two dates!

...Hmm, maybe that didn't sound quite right, she thought. The two dates part when he was talking about owning her...

She pushed back the orgasm and gathered her wits. 'Ok, I'm not sure about any of what you've told me. But I'll make an earnest effort if you promise to be patient while I'm learning.'

'Wonderful,' said Sir. 'I'm encouraged.' He stood up and took Kira's hand again. He walked her to the car, drawing keys from a pocket. He unlocked the passenger side door and turned towards her. She closed her eyes awaiting a kiss.

'Now take off your clothes,' he said. 'Before you can get in the car. Take off your clothes.'

Kira's eyes flew open. Her heart raced as she looked back at Sir. Was he kidding or was this for real? A test, maybe? Or another command from a man that had all but said he wanted to be her Dominant, her Sir, her Master. She had already been topless for him in the restaurant. Just a few minutes earlier.

'If we can make it work,' he had said. The words flashed into her mind. Kira was going to have to prove herself. She was going to have to figure out whether a power exchange lifestyle was something she really wanted. And he wanted her naked.

Not really understanding her role, Kira conceded again. Let's see where this leads.

'Yes Sir.'

The unbuttoned shirt slid away from her shoulders. The heels came off. She wrestled with the closure of her jeans then peeled them away. Like the skin of a banana, she thought. That was all there was. Three items, nothing more. That was Kira. And her future Sir seemed to appreciate what he was seeing.

She stood naked in the restaurant parking lot. Hand on one hip, knees slightly bent. Like she had seen models do in magazines. She hoped it all looked right.

Sir thought she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Lithe, lean, medium height. Full, heavy breasts. Dark areolas -- maybe three inches wide -- with large tight nipples, something he favored in a woman... Flawless, smooth skin. Bright blue eyes that contrasted with shoulder length black hair shining in the evening light. He marveled that she could look so good, be so attractive after weeks of hard use in that downtown ghetto.

Who knows what all they had done to her? She hasn't recalled many of the details herself.

He came forward and opened the door, gesturing for her to sit. She slid into the leather seats and felt... comforted. Reassured. Naked, yes... always an edgy experience; she could never predict how people would react when she was in exhibitionist mode! But just that moment she felt at home. She breathed deeply and smiled to herself, taking in her surroundings trying to memorize the moment when she had said YES. Where it was. What it looked like. The sounds, the scents, all the Body stuff. She felt electric energy moving from head to toe. Pleasure. Emotional pleasure. Relaxed in her own skin. Trusting this man who was willing to risk part of himself to be with her.

He slid into the driver's seat, starting the engine. They made their way onto the main highway leading south. Twilight. Sir in his white shirt, black suit jacket and slacks. Shiny black Johnston & Murphys. Kira in her...

Bare skin.

Will I be naked more often than dressed? Will he really want me cumming as much as I need to?

Can he come to love me like he said?

Can this be real?

----------

Dusk gave way to dark. Sir seemed to know where they were going but was quiet. The sound system, tuned to 91.5, was playing Mozart, she heard the DJ say.

Kira let the highway lamps sweep over her with their soft yellow glow. The car windows came halfway down, allowing river and lakefront air to swirl around them. A portion of her hair was swept out the window.

An exit sign said University of Rochester. Sir slowed down. A right, then a left... suddenly they were driving 15 miles an hour through the campus. Kira sat up. Cars were on the streets and people on the sidewalks. The Lexus came to a crosswalk and stopped. Pale blue light illuminated her body. Unclothed.

Kira absent mindedly folded arms across her chest.

'No,' said Sir. 'Let them see you if that's how it goes. As my girl, I will want you on display in one way or another most of the time. Tonight? It's this way.'

Heart beating faster from the thrill of being 'forced' to show herself, she uncrossed her arms. She relaxed her knees; the thighs parted, an inviting V that might lead eyes to her core. The crosswalk lights changed and people moved. Closer. Closer. 'Oh my goddd...' Kira groaned. Sir was exposing her to hundreds of strangers, men and women who seemed to be heading towards some nearby sports event. They passed in front and back of the car. Talking, laughing, hauling coolers and padded seats. Looking ahead, they walked right past.

Oblivious of Kira.

'Take a breath,' said Sir. 'People are wrapped up in their own small worlds. They rarely take the time to look around them.'

He ran the palm of his right hand across her chest. The breasts wagged and the nipples stiffened.

'Look what they missed,' he said.

Kira's half shut eyes were a sign, if Sir had been able to see. She was alternately exhilarated and horrified that he had put her in this position. As sexual as she thought herself to be, this level of overt, brazen presentation was something she had never dared do on her own.

The car was in slow traffic...it became apparent that a baseball game was about to begin...with Kira completely nude as people strolled by or drifted past in cars within feet of her half open window.

Sir refused to let her cover up; fought her, in fact, if he thought she was shielding her breasts or pressing her knees too close together.

'Sit up Kira. You are for them to enjoy just like I enjoy you,' Sir said. 'They might have you too. Any of them. The men, the women. I might give you to any of them. Or all of them. Being naked for them, letting them see, is just the beginning. Think about what I am saying. You are naked for them to see and enjoy, however the situation unfolds. This is what I want and expect from you.'

Kira's breathing quickened more at the ideas Sir kept feeding her. She felt blood pulsing in her ears. She knew herself to be an exhibitionist, a slut, but how far did this man really want to take things? What was he really saying? That he might give her to any of these people? To be fawned over, fucked? Till..?

He made a quick left turn off of Wilson Street onto a feeder road named Library. Prince Athletic Complex, a sign said. A few feet later, another left, and he pulled the car to a stop between two pickup trucks.

'Our space,' he announced, shutting off the engine.

People behind them milled on zombielike, their destination in sight. Towers Field.

'Tonight's game is against Syracuse,' Sir said. 'Sorry but we won't get to watch.'

Thank god, Kira thought. He won't parade me through the stadium like this.

Sir stepped out of the car and walked around back to the passenger side. He opened Kira's door.

What did he expect of her now, she wondered. That she would stand up naked in the side-cast stadium lights? With all of Rochester -- or so it felt -- within just a few feet of her?

'Put the sweater on,' he said. 'Come with me.'

Kira paused... Thought about Sir's command, then reached for the 5-button sweater. It barely reaches my hips, she thought.

My sex, my backside, my legs... all completely exposed.

12