Kiran and Priya Ch. 06

Story Info
Kiran's next few days as a naked slave to four women.
4.9k words
3.9
7.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiran woke up the next morning with a full night's sleep. He did not have a single dream which meant that he had been exhausted. When he woke up, however, he was full of energy. Sheila was sitting on the sofa and was on her phone. She smiled when she saw he had woken up. Kiran knelt in front of her and kissed her feet as she put the leash on him.

"8 'o' clock, naked boy! 8 smacks."

"Yes, ma'am" Kiran resigned meekly.

"Also, you had 25 smacks pending. Remember?"

Kiran groaned. He had indeed forgotten. "Do you really have to?" He asked and then regretted it instantly.

"2 more for that. 8 and 25 and now 2, let's round it up to 40."

Kiran looked up, startled at the math. Sheila silently dared him to protest. Kiran did not dare. She smiled and directed him to the bathroom.

"10 minutes. That's all you get. We are waiting for our coffee."

Kiran did his business, brushed his teeth and then came back and knelt in front of Sheila. Sheila sent a message that she had been typing. Then, she took the leash. Kiran moved on all fours behind her as she dragged him by the leash. While going, however, he hesitated, looking at the naked and deeply asleep Ashwini. She was breathing heavily and the breasts were moving up and down slowly.

"What's up, naked boy?"

Kiran pointed to Ashwini. He then saw it. Sheila had put a padlock on his bedroom door. Kiran understood that they were pranking her. While it was funny, he knew that he would be the one to take the brunt of her anger. He was already in for 40 smacks. Sheila tugged impatiently at the leash.

"Come on, let's go."

"But-" Kiran started defiantly.

Sheila looked at him sharply and said only one word. "Up".

Kiran stood up, resigned. Sheila went at him.

"Never" SMACK, "question" SMACK, "my" SMACK, "orders" SMACK, "again" SMACK.

Kiran screamed in pain. He looked at Ashwini who just continued to sleep. "If she had woken up!" Sheila threatened him and he kissed her feet again and apologised. Once Sheila dragged him outside, it hit Kiran again. He was a scientist at ISRO and he was allowing the women to treat him like a Dog. For a second, he felt angry at himself and almost started protesting. But then, he re-evaluated. He had seen 4 women naked in the last 3 days. Four reasonably pretty women. He had sex with two of them and the other two had fondled him all over. That more than made up for any humiliation he faced! He also thought back to them talking about his penis. He knew he was huge, but, apparently, he was a giant in that area. He had had no clue for all these years. He steeled himself to accept his fate as Sheila opened the door to their house. It suddenly occurred to him that he had never set foot here. He was shocked to see the state at which it was. Clothes strewn here and there. Cobwebs on the ceiling. The works. Kiran decided then and there. The first time he cleaned this house, he would do so fully dressed. Priya and Shreeja both walked over and he kissed both their feet. They then directed towards the stove and he started on the Coffee. They had a decent Coffee machine and Kiran poured 4 mugs when the phone rang.

"It is from your landline, naked boy!" Said Shreeja, putting the phone on speaker.

"Ashu daaaaarling!" Shreeja cooed.

"Fuck you! Bitch! Get me some clothes now."

Everybody laughed. Even Kiran. However, once he realised it, he covered his mouth in fear. But, their laughter had indicated to Ashwini that she was on speaker.

"Naked boy! You are going to march up here with some clothes!"

"Naked boy! Stay where you are unless you don't want to walk."

"Naked boy! I will kill you!"

Kiran stood there, torn between his mistresses. Priya asked him mockingly "What are you going to do, naked boy!"

Kiran answered without hesitation. "I would rather get beaten up by one woman than three, ma'am". Ashwini let out a stream of cuss words and the three women laughed. Shreeja turned to the phone. "You are up, naked girl!"

"Naked boy, I am going to rip these expensive curtains off. You can buy yourself some new ones."

"You might not want to do that," Priya replied.

"Why the fuck not?"

"Because the next-doors are starting their aerobics on the terrace. You open the curtains, maybe they will see you, maybe they won't."

Ashwini screamed again. "You have two minutes before we lock the house." Priya replied and disconnected. Kiran groaned. He shot a look of pure hostility at Priya who just smiled at him. She lifted him up and kissed him.

Ashwini was agitated. She absolutely did not want to walk downstairs without clothes. It would be horrible. Or, would it? Kiran was doing it. Was it really going to be that bad? She looked at the clock and realised 30 seconds were done. A modicum of calm took over. She decided she would not be running downstairs like a scared animal. If she was going to do this, she would do it with grace. And so, she walked. Sheila and Shreeja were on the first landing. They clapped as she entered and Ashwini shot them a look of pure contempt. Despite the imminent threat of someone arriving on the stairs, Ashwini did not raise her speed one bit. She walked as though she were fully clothed and went inside her house with 20 seconds to spare. She walked straight to Kiran. Kiran, who knew nothing would change his fate, just smiled at her defiantly. He bent down and kissed her feet and she immediately pinned him to the ground. She then kicked him, and as he lay face up, she stomped on his semi-hard cock. Sheila and Shreeja came in, closed the door and cheered as Ashwini continued the cock-torture. Priya waited 2 minutes before intervening. "Enough" she said. "2 minutes done?" Ashwini asked and when Priya confirmed, Ashwini took the offered clothes and went to take bath. Kiran clutched his cock in agony and the other three went to console him.

When Ashwini came back, Kiran was resting on a chair with an ice-pack to his dick. Clad in a simple pajama and camisole, Ashwini went to him. Kiran looked at her nervously. Ashwini smiled and sat on his lap. They made out for some time after which Ashwini apologised and promised to make it up to him that night. While the women cheered, Kiran carefully avoided looking at Priya for confirmation. Sheila handed him the key to his bedroom lock and insisted that he return both the lock and key that day. That meant a minimum of two naked trips up and down. Kiran was still not getting used to the idea of being seen naked by others in public. Ashwini had been lucky that there hadn't been any others. It was 9 by then and Kiran had to start making breakfast. Ashwini's cock-torture still left him in severe pain but the women showed no intention of helping him. However, they conceded to allow him to make just a simple Maggi. Kiran went to work. While the noodles was easy, he also had to set some things up for lunch as well. He started chopping some vegetables while alternating to the boiling noodles. Each movement was causing him pain. The women took pity on him and helped him. Priya announced.

"Okay, bitches." Kiran looked up. "This will not work. New order. Kiran cannot handle cooking for five people all by himself. We will help him with cooking. Naked boy, you are in charge of cooking. You tell us what to do, we do it. Cool?"

Kiran thanked them and they made him sit. They continued the cooking. They told him he could take bath here itself while it was getting done. As he did not have the problem of changing clothes, he took up their offer and came back to serve breakfast to everyone. He sat on the floor while the women had breakfast on their chairs/sofa. Each one of them demanded water and he frequently interrupted his breakfast to serve. Kiran and Priya went upstairs soon. Priya was holding onto the leash as Kiran walked. Kiran unlocked his room and went downstairs to return the padlock and key. He met the married couple. They just smiled and waved at him and he waved back. Kiran definitely did not like being naked in front of others. He told himself the damage was already done. He would decide on protesting after some time. He gave Sheila her lock back and went upstairs. Priya was talking to the married couple, Bindhu and Sudarshan. Kiran stood awkwardly.

"Hello, naked boy." Bindhu said brightly.

Kiran did not know how to respond and just said hello. They reassured him that they did not find this troubling and that he was no less of a man for agreeing to this. However, they reiterated that if they had any guests over, they expected him to hide his activities. Kiran slowly started warming up to the idea of being the naked man amid all the clothed people. He asked if they were coming in for Coffee which they declined. As they talked, Kiran could not help notice how much Bindhu was trying to avoid looking at his privates. He knew she was making an effort not to let her eyes wander down. But, whenever she did, he could see she liked what she saw. Sudarshan seemed to not mind either way. They talked jovially, mostly about the virus and it's impact and went upstairs to the terrace.

Once they had gone, Kiran went back inside and Priya pulled him tight. They made out for some time. Kiran did not know what was the deal between himself, Priya and Ashwini but decided to go with the flow. However, if Ashwini was coming in that night! He asked Priya after she came out of the bath.

"Ashwini said she will be coming here tonight."

"Sure, I will take the couch."

"But, Priya-"

"But, what?" Priya registered him using her name.

"What about us?"

"Look, naked boy. I do love you. Am I in love with you? I don't know. Are you in love with me?"

Kiran hesitated. "I honestly don't know."

"Exactly! So, let's not worry about things too much. For now, you will continue to have sex with two women. I will also bet it will become three in the near future. Just have fun while it lasts." Kiran smiled, took her in his arms and they made out again.

Kiran went downstairs for the third time to get further supplies for lunch. Already logged in to their jobs, the women protested that they would not be able to come up to help. Kiran reassured them that this time was free for him. Being in a government job, Kiran could happily maintain strict 8-hour working days while the women had to slog well over that everyday. Kiran had specifically maintained 12 to 8 as his work timings. This meant he was free in the mornings. He explained the same to them and told them he did not need their help. Ashwini, however, was having none of it and came with him. The three of them setup everything ready for lunch. Ashwini went back after Kiran kissed her thanks.

They were all again back at 8 PM. Once again, Kiran served them dinner and sat on the floor to eat. They could not appreciate his cooking enough.

"Priya and Ashwini, I am sorry but I may have to fight both of you for this one here." Sheila announced while lovingly caressing his hair.

Once dinner was done, they all kept their plates in the sink and turned around smiling evilly at Kiran. Priya spoke up.

"Guys, before we start spanking him" Priya started. Kiran's ears pricked again as Priya spoke about spanking though she was talking about drinking water. "This lockdown is here to stay, so we might need to discuss few things. Firstly, the cooking."

Kiran cut in. "There is another thing. Tomorrow, I will clean your apartment. However, I am doing it fully clothed."

"NO way, naked boy" came the prompt reply.

"Yes way. Your apartment is way too messy right now. The first time I am cleaning it, I will do it only with my clothes on. There is just way too much dust there."

The women accepted. This man had balls!

"Okay, then. That sorted. Look, if Kiran has to make lunch for five people, we need to establish some proper times."

They discussed among themselves. The first decision, one suggested by Kiran itself was that both cooking and eating happen only at his apartment. He was more comfortable here and there was more space. That earned him a dark look.

"More space? Naked boy, why DO you have more space while living alone than we do as three people? And, why on earth do you have two rooms?"

"My mother was living with me, remember."

"And, you brought this house, didn't you?"

"Fully paid off."

Given that he knew he was going to get beaten by them, Kiran had no idea he was making them more and more angry. They were looking at him with jealousy. All three of them were at least 4 years older than him. Yet, here he was, making more money than all three combined.

"You bastard!" Kiran could hear the admiration behind the words and smiled. They came up with the routine. Kiran would wake up and start making coffee. The three women could come in here for both Coffee and breakfast. One of them, they could alternate among themselves would stay back and they would help make lunch as well. Kiran would find some time in the morning to go downstairs to clean and collect the laundry. It was not a concrete plan yet but it was a start. And, with that, it was time for spanking. They decided to split the spankings equally among themselves.

Priya dragged him by the leash to the table. Bending him over it, she tied his hands to the table extreme legs. This made him bent over the table with his ass up.

"I smack him once. Then, the next one. The first person whose smack makes Kiran to beg us to stop gets their vaginas licked every night for a week."

Sheila and Shreeja objected. "NO way, we have our boyfriends."

"I won't tell them if you don't. And, he has already seen you naked."

"That is different. That's like men getting a lap dance at a strip club. No, we cannot allow him our vaginas. However, we will allow him to lick our asses."

Allow him? ALLOW HIM? To debase himself? What had he gotten into?

"Isn't that so generous of them, naked boy?"

"Yes, ma'am." Came the prompt reply.

The women laughed. Priya went first. Before starting, she instructed. "Naked boy! You will count the spanks to 40. Miscount at any point, we will restart. Whenever you feel you are in too much pain, beg us to stop. We will resume from there tomorrow. And, for your sake, don't have too much pride. Your body cannot encash that pride cheque. You will not say anything other than the number and 'please stop'. Now, close your eyes."

Once he had closed his eyes, Priya turned to the women. "Whose bra is going to blindfold him?" Ashwini took off her shirt and bra. Kiran could feel the bra blindfold him. Once he was properly blinded, the punishment started.

Kiran could never get used to the pain. A bigger problem was that, already hard due to being naked in front of the women, he was now getting more and more aroused with every smack. Kiran was already planning on taking up Priya's advice about begging them to stop. He did not have pride. How could he? He was naked and wearing a leash, for God's sake. Not one of them were holding back. Wave after wave of pain hit him. And, with each strike, the cock throbbed even more. He decided to throw in the towel when he felt his cock could not hold in. After 22 smacks, he finally screamed. "22! Stop. Stop. Enough. Please. I am sorry" What was he apologising for, he had no idea. Somebody was helping him up. They unsecured his eyes and hands. It was Shreeja. Once he was released, he automatically tried to go down to kiss her feet. This resulted in a jolt in his ass and he fell down at Shreeja's feet. Tears started forming as he looked sideways and did a double-take at the topless Ashwini. Ashwini smiled and blew him a kiss.

"Sorry, naked boy! No making up tonight."

"You did not think that through, did you?"

"Nope!" She said, laughing.

Shreeja lifted him up with both hands. She carried him with ease into his bedroom and placed him. The other three followed. Ashwini had put her T shirt back on. Without the bra, Kiran noted.

"18 more still left."

"Yes, ma'am." Kiran replied. He added quickly. "Thank you ma'am."

"Also, I won" Shreeja continued. "For a week, you come down every night, dressed as you are and lick my ass until I go to sleep."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am"

"If you stop licking and I am still awake, then the punishment continues until you complete 7 days of putting me to sleep."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am"

"Good boy! If you had not thanked me, I would have added two more days."

Kiran could not care much if she added 20 more. His ass was burning and his eyes were drooping. He quickly went to sleep.

With the beating he had received, Kiran slept until 9 the next morning and did not show any signs of waking up. The four women had already come upstairs and had already made and drank their Coffees. But, they needed Kiran for breakfast and lunch. That made them realise how lost they would have been if it weren't for him. Priya spoke up.

"Okay, guys. Ideally, he would deserve 12 more spanks for the three hours he has not woken up and another 20 for our Coffees. But, we are going to waive that. Fine?"

"Fine," came the reply.

"I normally hate to wake anyone up, but we do not have a choice. I will go wake him up."

Ashwini stood up. "NO, I will do it. And, don't any of you dare come inside the room."

"Oho! Oooooooooh!" Priya started and the others joined in as well.

"Oh! Grow up, assholes." And Ashwini stormed into Kiran's room and bolted the door. She started tossing off her clothes right into his face. Kiran sleepily felt some things hitting him but did not wake up. Once she was naked, Ashwini went directly to his cock. There was no time for foreplay. The last time, she had teased him back and forth to make him last. Now, the mission was to get him up quickly. Kiran moaned and moaned in his sleep as Ashwini aggressively rode him. Within two minutes, he was fully awake. Ashwini waited until he tried to sit up and abruptly stopped.

"Nooooo, please." Kiran begged. "Later, naked boy. We are waiting for our breakfast. Priya is not happy!" She finished in a sing-song voice. Kiran looked at the time and was jolted. It was past 9 AM. This meant- Oh no!

"Ah! The nicker drops. They are waiting for you, naked boy! Hurry up." Without bothering with the inners, Ashwini put her shirt and pants on. The leash was in the hall. So, she had him bite one end of her bra as she dragged him with the other end. Kiran had no time to dwell on the new humiliation as he feared getting further punishment. He was already due 18 more smacks. If they added 20 more? Then, the whole cycle would repeat.

Watching him being dragged with a bra to his mouth made the three women laugh. Ashwini hurled him and he went forward. He failed to see Ashwini wink at them.

"Hey, guys! I think we should go easy on him. After all, he already has lot of smacks due. You add some more, it will carry over tomorrow. Then, again, he will wake up late. This cycle will keep repeating." Ashwini winked again and the women cottoned on.

"Well, we cannot help it, can we? He knew the rules." Priya replied. Watching Kiran look at her in fear, she continued. "And, you! How dare you ask her to plead on your behalf?"

Kiran went down on all fours.

"Please, mistresses. I did not do any such thing. I am sorry-" He was cut short by laughter. "Sorry, naked boy! We were just playing with you." Kiran was so relieved, he started laughing too.

Very soon, he had bathed and was already preparing breakfast. The women finished their coffees and left downstairs. Kiran and Priya worked on the lunch preparations.

That night, Kiran was once again tied to the table for his remaining punishment. The women were just as merciless and he fell to the floor in pain after they were done. The next day, Kiran thoroughly cleaned up the downstairs apartment filling up three garbage bags. The apartment looked fit for a sale by the time he was through. As he had asserted earlier, he was completely dressed for the job and he recalled how exhilarating it was to be wearing clothes again. The other tenants were now finding it unusual to see him wearing clothes. When they heard about him cleaning out the women's apartment, they wanted him to help them too. However, both Kiran and Priya firmly put their foot down. He went back upstairs and started on the lunch with Priya and Shreeja. He had already stripped naked as soon as he entered his own apartment.

12