Kiravi's Travelogue Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Focus," she gasped with a hissing intake of breath, "Focus on her in your mind."

"It's hard not to just focus on you," I smiled back at her, my heartbeat thumping in my ears. I propped myself up over her, looking down between us as I slowly increased the pace of my thrusts.

"You flirt," she chuckled back at me before slapping my back with the god-stone, "Focus," she half-whimpered as I opened her up even further, her wetness clenching and caressing me.

As difficult as it was, I drew my attention from her tight warmth and imagined the burning, pure goddess in my mind. It was strange, I remember thinking, that we knew what a specific goddess looked like, whereas all of the priests only ever spoke in vague generalities. What made us different, special, chosen?

Perhaps we were just all sharing the same delusion?

"Fo...focus," she moaned, eyes squeezing shut, and her skin glowed like the divine being we were trying to contact. The air shimmered, and motes of searing light trickled from her skin. I could feel both our release and her inevitable surge of magic beginning to swirl and build within and between us, but still I struggled to visualize the nameless goddess in my mind.

"Gods, darling," I groaned, our bodies slick and molded together in an infinite wave of heat.

While that heat grew, the god-stone somehow only got colder, painful against my skin despite our burning lust. "Focus...oh gods Kiravi...oh, unh, unh! Fuck, goddess, Kiravi...unnnnnhhhfffuucckkkk!"

She clenched painfully tight around me, magic and heat and screaming pleasure exploding from her, and I strained to keep from joining her in utter ecstasy. But even then, her release crashed over me and through me. My mind spiraled in and down into itself, mixing with the magic surging into my conduit. I could feel Serina's power and the god-stone pulsing against me, just as her womanhood desperately clenched against me and tried to draw my seed into her.

That's when the vision hit me.

The village and the pine-strewn ground fell away, replaced by a semi-solid layer of blue-black cloud. Serina still clung desperately to me, unaware or uncaring about our new surroundings, and I found that I could barely spare a thought to the vision's setting. My need was powerful, physical and inexorable, and I kept pounding down into my nubile young seeress again and again and again. Finally, Serina cried out, still riding her cresting wave of pleasure, unable and unwilling to come down, and her nails and the god-stone cut into my back. Streaks of greenish lighting speared through the clouds above and around us, illuminating my lover's face in glimpses of light amongst endless shadow.

She spoke, but it wasn't in any words I could understand. It was the same alien tongue that she spoke whenever the magic took control of her, as she did in the Ketza and in the cave in the hills. Only a tiny part of my mind was confused or concerned: the rest focused only on her impossibly perfect wetness.

I pulled out of her and forcefully flipped her over, settling in behind and smashing into her again. She wailed her endless pleasure into the not-place, and lightning flashed all around us. That same tiny part of my mind that was still aware saw the way her flesh burned with inner light, the ribbons of fire that had replaced her hair, and the ten points of light that swirled out of the clouds.

My hips clapped against her perfectly plump ass, echoing like thunder in the depths of the vision, and I grabbed her burning hair in one tight fist. She wailed and arched her back, tipping her neck back towards me and panting with need. The points of light resolved into tiny spheres that swirled and danced around our frantic coupling.

Serina wailed, again and again, pausing only to draw in ragged and desperate breaths between her plump lips. I battered deeply into her, filling her utterly, biting back my own groans and impending release. The lights swirled faster the closer they came to us, until they were brushing her glowing skin.

Each was a different color: gold, white, dark red, pale gray, brown, green, purple, yellow, blue, and finally, the red-orange of Serina's eyes and her goddess' skin. They swelled in brilliance, pushing back the gloom around us, throbbing brighter and brighter as my control waned.

They shot into her flesh one after another, and my lover flashed with the colored light of each of them. The radiance and magic swirled and churned through her flesh until she was a single but impossible hue. Then her eyes, which I hadn't noticed were screwed shut until that moment, snapped open, and they were a blinding white. I pumped once more, roaring as I released myself into her, filling her. She arched her back and twisted her neck to look right into my eyes, and our gazes met.

But it wasn't her, wasn't Serina, that was staring back at me.

"I can't leave the two of you alone or together!" I came to the moment Leotie kicked me in the ribs hard enough to sting. Any harder, she would've cracked something.

I grunted and flopped off of Serina, balling up to protect myself, "Godsdammit woman, I was helping her, um, meditate."

"I'm sure you fucking were," Leotie grumbled, but a smirk invaded her beautifully scowling face.

"Oh, stop it, lover," Serina murmured, still faintly smiling in her afterglow. Steam curled off of her tawny skin to be lost in the mists, "He really did help me. I needed...energy to use the god-stone." The object in question pulsed faintly in her hand, flickering with burning magic.

Leotie's face softened further, as it always did when talking to our younger lover, and a curiosity built in her red eyes, "Oh? And?"

I looked over at Serina, and she at me, "Did you see what I saw?" I asked, "Ten lights in darkness?" She nodded, "And they entered you?"

She nodded again, then closed her eyes and sighed happily, "It was so amazing. I felt...whole. Like I was, I was," she shook her head, still smiling, "I don't know. Like I was becoming something."

A strange look crossed Leotie's face, "Did you at least fix the hut?" She stepped over me to inspect our work. "Passable, I suppose."

"Don't worry, lover," Serina sighed again, turning onto her side to look up at Leotie. "Now that I've figured it out, I'll be sure to share it with you too."

Leotie rolled her eyes but smiled, "I'm the only one here trying to stick to the plan."

"That's not true," I chuckled, fumbling around to find my pouch of strange shell-creatures. "I found these for us to cook."

I looked over at Serina, a fleeting concern about the end of the vision lurking in my mind, but her broad and genuine smile blew them away like ash in a summer storm. If she wasn't concerned about it, then I wasn't going to be. Visions are just that: a magic-born glance into possibilities and half-realities. Were there twin gods that slew an older, larger, more primordial being? Was the realm of the gods a milky expanse of silvery mist? Were they born merely by splitting their own power, as Serina's visions suggested? I had no way of knowing. None of us did.

Well, dear readers, with that strange interaction and delightfully successful meditation, the three of us slipped into a new routine. In our second and third weeks in the empty village, Serina and I plucked the plants Leotie pointed out to us, gathered more of the flavorful little mussels, and I chopped an endless amount of firewood upriver while Serina bashfully humbled me by fishing trout out of the cold stream. Leotie and Niknik worked and worked until they nearly collapsed every night, snaring and hunting enough meat for dozens of people, not just us four. Some days, Serina and I put our work on hold to explore each other and her magic. Other days, my two lovers pleased each other with their tender bodies for the same purpose while I tried and usually failed to focus on preparing our meals instead of watching.

Of course, we made love, fucked, and rutted for our own pleasure too, and not just to power Serina's visions and magic.

When not stockpiling an ever-growing cache of supplies or moaning and writhing in each others' arms, we continued the rudimentary training we'd started on the Seleyo. Serina was fantastic, her control growing every day, and she learned the telekinetic spell that had saved us in the Ketza in only a week. Leotie didn't master anything new but endlessly practiced the spells she did know, and her meditative bond with the handful of local Kwarzi only grew with time. I, embarrassingly, fumbled every new spell I tried from Quisarlay's gifted book, but Serina patiently lent her support while I worked on mastering the same magic that had gotten me in trouble in the first place.

While it was frustrating, embarrassing, and tiring to struggle to learn magic I should've mastered in my youth, Leotie and I shared a much more fulfilling series of activities. She appeared one day with a long, straight, and supple piece of wood and set to work fashioning it into a bow to replace the one she'd lost in Tebis. Not just that: in the dim hours as we rested aching bodies and basked in the afterglow of our love, she carved and fashioned dozens of arrows and darts and neatly stacked them beside her weapons. But, most exciting and invigorating was the day she approached me, awkwardly brandishing one of our bronze swords.

"Kiravi, in Tebis, the things you did with one of these swords... was amazing. Terrifying, but amazing," she murmured, eyes flicking between the polished blade and my face. "I want you to show me how to use one. I want to be able to protect both of you with every weapon available to me."

I eased it out of her hand and stepped back, slashing the heavy blade through the cold air. "You know that was the first time I'd ever used a sword, Leotie. Those nobles we fought were surely more skilled and knowledgeable than I."

"But who is here now?" Serina said almost to herself as she walked by with a basket full of berries and roots to be washed.

Leotie grinned, "Some of it, I'm sure, was your brute strength and your anger, but some of it must've been natural skill."

"Maybe," I rounded on a nearby pine sapling and slashed the blade down into one of its branches. The still-sharp blade chopped through it with ease. Then, a different thought struck me, and I handed the sword back to her and found mine. "Look here, darling," I ran a finger close to the edge, which held a few nicks and chips from either the battle in the Ketza or my brutal and messy attacks in Tebis. "If we spar, we're probably going to damage these, and I sure as the Akagi's hells don't know how to repair them. Plus," I paused, reaching down and around to swat her muscular behind, "I wouldn't want to damage such a fine little body."

"You wouldn't even be able to hit me," she snarled back, but her eyes were teasing. "Don't worry about any of that. I'll come up with something." She took my sword and hers and trotted away to one of the other huts but stopped and looked back at me over her toned shoulder, "So you will train with me?"

"Of course."

So, the next day, she came back with both swords wrapped in hide and further padded by downy feathers plucked from her endless bounty of slain birds. Honestly impressed by her ingenuity, I hefted the weapon and brandished it; the weight was barely even thrown off.

"Ready?" She grinned, getting the feel of it in gloved hands. The sun was slipping below the western horizon, and Serina watched us with an amused and curious look while she prepared our dinner.

I struck what I supposed was a suitably martial pose and nodded, "Ready."

She looked uncertain for only a moment before she rushed forward and wildly chopped downwards. I sidestepped, bringing up my sword and swinging it at her exposed back. She twisted and tried to parry, but I would've opened a messy wound along her spine if our swords hadn't been wrapped.

Leotie snarled, more at herself than at me, and readied her stance again. Put a knife or spear, and certainly any kind of hunting weapon in her hands, and she was an expert, but a sword? It was as strange to her as it had been to me when I'd first drawn it in anger in Tebis, and she didn't have the benefit of my reach and strength.

On she came again, each wild swing throwing her off balance until I was able to smash the flat of my blade into her side. Serina watched with an adoring fascination, hands deftly preparing food, and she smiled at us. Unbidden, my mind returned to the end of our first vision with...something taking Serina's visage but remaining an other. Something shone in her eyes then, different and compelling, but she was just sitting there, our same Serina.

There was a flicker of movement in my peripheral, and I twisted painfully away. Leotie had changed her style to quick jabs instead of slashes from her shoulder, and her first one nearly took me in the ribs before I'd dodged and parried. "Yes, I know that she's beautiful," Leotie taunted, "But we're training here."

Shaken, but my pride bruised by the near loss, I turned my full attention back to my huntress. She smirked at me from underneath the wild red hairs that had escaped her braids, and I resolved to wipe her smugness away. So far, I'd let her do the wild attacking, so, as we squared up again, I lunged forward the moment she started towards me.

I chopped down with brutal power, forcing her to awkwardly block. Her other hand went to the hilt, nearly pushing me back, but I soon did the same, and she tumbled away with a mask of frustration and fury twisting her face. I was unrelenting, charging after her and stirring the village's dust into a low-lying haze. She slashed back at me, yipping battle cries building in her throat, but I forced her on the back foot by stabbing quickly at her breast.

Again, she parried, but I turned the motion into a sudden backhanded chop that knocked the blade from her hands to clatter to Serina's feet. "Bastard," Leotie snarled, rubbing an aching wrist.

"Probably not, but then again, I look nothing like my father," I said. But, of course, that did nothing to help.

She was panting from effort and brushed sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand, "You have barely any more experience than I do," something approaching an angry pout darkened her features. I must say, dear readers, that it was delightfully arousing. "Why does this come so easily to you?"

Leotie stooped to retrieve her blade, and I playfully nudged her muscular rump and sent her tumbling into the dirt. "Because I'm a brawler, lover, used to picking up a stool or a potsherd and having to defend my life with them in an instant," I laughed and braced myself to catch her arms when she launched herself at me. "Besides all that, I'm stronger and have a longer reach," she snarled in my face, so I did the first thing that came to mind and kissed her.

She bit my lip hard enough to draw blood but kissed me back nevertheless, molding her powerful body against mine.

I spun her around in my grasp, crushing her against me with my arms crossed over her heaving breasts, "Because I'm so much bigger than you, you can't use these the same way I do." I took the sword in her hand into mine, pulling her other hand to the hilt. "Try it again with both hands. Putting all of that weight at the end of one arm throws you off-balance."

She nodded slightly, seeming to focus on the sword but also working her body backward, her breech-clad ass grinding against my already growing hardness. "You have me off-balance," she murmured.

I leaned over her more, melding our bodies together, feeling her breath quicken and the way she trembled with every one of my movements. "That's why you love me," I teased.

She whimpered, ever so faintly, before pulling herself from my grasp with a snarl. Her eyes were wild, hungry, and my pulse quickened. I knew this game, I knew where it led, but I didn't expect her to do this with Serina only a few paces away.

"You won't always be able to overcome me so easily, bastard," she raised her sword again, with both hands this time, "I'll get stronger, better. Make you work for it."

I grinned back at her and lunged forward, stabbing at her stomach with my sword. She parried my blow downwards and tried to reverse the swing to chop up at my chest, but I half-spun back and dodged out of the way. However, her wild counterattack had knocked her off-balance, and I chopped at her exposed midsection.

She threw herself down, tumbling across the pine needles and springing up again two paces away. I was on her in a flash, hacking down at her right shoulder, then her left, all while she tried to find her footing and parry my blows. Again, she tried to turn one of my thrusts away, but I rushed forward and chopped my free hand into her wrists, knocking her blade loose and into the dirt.

"That wasn't much work," I taunted, even though sweat dripped down my temples.

Leotie spat something in her native tongue and launched herself at me, fingers clawing and fists battering. I managed to grab one of her wrists, but she raked at my neck with the other so intensely she nearly drew blood. Hissing in pain, I spun her around again, pinning both her arms against her breast with one arm. I was playing right into her game and her into mine. Neither of us cared that Serina remained with us.

"You will get stronger," I grunted in her ear, my free hand peeling her breeches down over plump ass, "but I'm still going to take you whenever I want, and you're going to love it."

"Basta--yessssss," she hissed as she felt me tug my own breeches open and slide my insistent hardness along her slit.

I angled my hips slightly and thrust into her, and it was no surprise at all that she was already dripping wet for me. I shoved her body down at the waist with one arm, the others still pinning her arms against her heaving breasts. "You're mine, huntress. You always will be."

"Yours," she grunted, my next thrust pushing deeper into her slick tunnel and forcing the breath from her throat. "Take me, Kiravi, remind me I'm yours." She tossed her head, braids flapping across her shoulder, and twisted to look back at me, "I love being reminded I belong to someone."

I glared right back into her sandstone eyes, my heart hammering in my chest and the blood roaring through my ears and into my raging hardness. With a smile, I obliged her, ramming all the way into her perfectly tight and just-barely-too-shallow wetness. Her face twisted with sudden pain but lingering pleasure, eyes half open and lips parted ever so slightly.

Our hips slapped together, over and over, the sound echoing in the cold grove, challenged only by our panting breath. Our swords, Serina, the evening meal: they were all forgotten by our urgent need to claim and be claimed. She threw herself back, again and again, desperate to be filled, to feel me as deeply as she could.

My other hand went to her wide hip, taking some of her weight and lifting her foot off the ground to give me a better angle. She balanced on the toes of her other foot, moaning and gasping every time the tip of my aching cock battered into her deepest depths. I was perched on that strange knife-edge of restraint and reckless abandon. Pleasure thundered and throbbed through every vein and artery, begging to be released, but I had to hold on, hold back. I had to reduce Leotie to a mewling puddle of ecstasy before I let myself go. Pride demanded it.

It was only when I noticed Leotie's face pulsing with deep blue light and motes of magic trickling from her eyes that I knew that something else was happening.

My head whipped up and around to search the grove, but I couldn't bring myself to slow the pace of my thrusts. Serina sat against a pine, her dress pulled up to her waist and off her shoulders to below her breasts, but that wasn't all. A flicker of panic went through me but was lost just as quickly amongst the molten inferno of lust. How had I not noticed the way her skin positively burned, how magic throbbed out of her flaming skin and blindingly white eyes? The rest of the pine stand seemed to have dimmed, faded away into the background, leaving the three of us illuminated by Serina's glow, like the place below a chimney-hole in the early morning. She rubbed herself furiously with one hand, the other clutching a shard of the god-stone against her bared nipple.