Kismet Encounter Ch. 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it dawned on me; I'd seen bits of her home during my strange visions. The aroma of fresh coffee pressing against my face, the sound my feet made over the carpet. It was such a strange phenomenon, I reached for the ledge of her counter, bracing myself. Her hands wrapped around my waist, holding me steady.

"Are you okay?" she asked, her voice tinged with concern. I nodded. One of her hands touched my hand resting on the counter, sending the sensation through my body, my head nearly spinning. "I don't believe you," she mused.

She kissed my neck and I moaned, her lips igniting a flurry within me. Both arms were around me, pulling my back against her as she trailed up my neck to my jaw. I felt my body shudder and she groaned at my reaction. I spun around to meet her eyes, my breath already coming fast. "I'm okay but if you keep doing that, I may not be," I said in mock sincerity.

The grin on my face caused her to smirk and she took my hands in hers, looking down at them. "How can I ever thank you for saving me?" she murmured, bringing one of our clasped hands to her mouth, pressing a featherlight kiss on my knuckles.

Every moment her skin touched mine was a moment I wanted to last a lifetime. The electric feeling is indescribable at best, pushing passed the static to appear more of a soft, gentle heat. The feeling one gets when embraced tightly, the release of oxytocin mixed with a heavy shocking heat. "You don't have to. It wasn't possible for me to let you die," I said.

I couldn't have stopped myself from saving her. There was no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't have been able to not at least try to heal her. "Do you think anyone will notice?" Although I knew I wouldn't have been able to stop, I suddenly became very concerned about the consequences.

She looked up. "What do you mean?"

"What did the surgeon say to you exactly?" I'd never gotten myself into a situation such as the one I had been in. When I used my ability, it was with quite a bit of secrecy, during any number of normal procedures. I had to keep it subtle to make it look as if a medical intervention was the cause of a patient surviving or turning the corner to wellness.

Forehead scrunched, she sighed. "She told me she believed it to be a miracle and went on to tell me she'd never seen anything like it in her career. In all rights, I should've died. To say she was astounded would be an understatement," Carey laughed but then her smile vanished. "Do you think someone might find out what you did?" She whispered.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "It is definitely worth fearing. I don't know what could happen if someone found out," I said. Shit, I didn't want to be locked up or tested on. I'd seen enough television shows and movies to assume it would be something catastrophic like that. Except, that was fiction, I figured. Things like that don't happen in reality. Again, I was an idiot.

"I think everything will be okay but just in case, I'm going to tell Allen," she said, dropping her hands from mine and heading to the living room. She pulled her hair from the ponytail and loosened her mahogney locks with a shake of her head. I felt my mouth water when she threw a rueful gaze at me before sitting in front of a computer.

"Who's Allen?" I asked, following her to a small desk beside her futon couch.

She powered up her computer, settling into the high backed chair. "He's another psi," she paused before looking up at me. "Meaning he can meddle in electronics and crap like me. He's the one who started this little forum for people like us," she explained, turning back to the now loaded computer. I had no idea what she was talking about but feigned my understanding. Her forehead was wrinkled in concentration, her fingers rapidly pecking at the keyboard.

"So, there are more people like us?" I ventured, and she nodded, her focus still on the screen. I'd only known of a handful in my entire life at that point.

She pulled up a long message board looking window on the monitor and sat back.

"There are tons. Allen has a safe house set up for people," she began, her voice tentative as she continued, "There's an organization hunting people like us and I have to tell Allen what happened."

The words hung in the air and my heart rate quickened. I knew that. I'd written it. For some reason, it hit me again that I saw in her head. "How did I know that already? How do I know so much about you?" I took a step back, confused at how my healing transformed into something totally different exclusive to Carey.

She stood, her hands encasing my hips in a strong grip. "We're connected, Autumn. I don't know how or why but we are," she whispered. A crooked smile etched her lips before she continued. "I didn't feel you around me all the time but there were a couple times that I can remember distinctively. A couple compromised situations," she hinted with a lift of her dark eyebrow.

My cheeks burned as I recalled essentially watching her pleasure herself, a swirl of desire filling my belly. "I don't think I recall that," I breathed, her hands sliding up my sides beneath my shirt, effectively silencing me as I was overcome with the ethereal skin contact. Again, I wondered what it would feel if we were to do more than simple touching although, that was near enough to drive me crazy.

Her fingertips rested at the edge of my bra, shock waves spreading through my body and an achy need developing between my legs. Her lips brushed mine, the kiss soft and tender. My hands reached her head, my fingers drifting into her thick hair and I opened my mouth. The sweet kiss swiftly advanced into one of unyielding hunger, her tongue lashing at mine and her fingers slipping beneath my bra to caress the soft skin.

Her lips left mine to take purchase of my neck, a hand coming up to push my hair over my shoulder. "I've wanted to do this since we first touched at the club," she murmured against my skin, eliciting a newfound sensation to flow through my body, causing me to moan.

"Why didn't you come home with me that night?" I somehow managed to whisper as she devoured my neck.

Her hands eased my shirt up and she removed her lips only to pull it over my head before she resumed. "I wanted to make you work for it," she mused, her hair tickling my newly naked skin.

The taunting words along with her roaming hands caused my ache to become a smoldering need. "Carey," I panted, "haven't I worked hard enough? I did save your life." The concerns for my safety were thrown out the window at that point.

She chuckled, my bra falling from my body onto the floor, her expert hands having unclasped it without my knowledge. Lips on my chest, she glanced up at me, her gaze piercing. "Yes, you have," she agreed, her mouth finding one of my hardened nipples, her tongue darting out to greet it. Oh, my god, it felt amazing. I can't even begin to describe the galvanizing feeling of her warm mouth on my breast. I moaned with abandon, my eyes squeezing shut and head falling to the side.

My hands were still in her hair and my fingers tightened, holding on for dear life as she laved at my breasts. My legs wobbled but she continued, oblivious of my knees threatening to buckle with each flicker of her tongue. "Carey," I whimpered, my thighs trembling as she ran her fingers down the length of them over my jeans.

She disengaged her mouth from my nipple with a soft pop that make my clit twitch. "What's wrong, baby?"

My mouth decided to refuse to cooperate as I tried to relay my concern. "I...Um...," I huffed.

My face was flushed, my eyelids heavy and my breath was coming in fast. She smirked at me as she stood. "Do you need to sit?" She questioned. I nodded and she took my hand, and I felt as if we were floating as we made our way down the hall.

Her bedroom was as I remembered it from my creepy remote viewing. My eyes zoned in on the bed, my mind forming the delicious sight of her pleasing herself from her point of view. My breath caught, cheeks red and she watched me with interest. "I remember feeling you that night," she whispered, as if she knew exactly what I was thinking and she did.

I nodded, my lips curling into a rueful grin. "I was and there was nothing more I wanted than to be the one pleasing you."

Plopping on the bed, she pulled the covers down and scooted over, still watching me. Without preamble, I shimmied my jeans and panties down, snickering when I saw her eyes widen at my brazen tactic. She quickly followed suit, yanking her shirt over her head and peeling her running pants off, panties coming down with them. Tossing her articles of clothing off the bed, she lifted the blankets, shooting me a pleading expression. I climbed into the bed and turned my back to her.

She wrapped her arms around my naked body, pressing her own to my back. I moaned, the feeling of our bare skin touching over the entire expanses of my body unbearably pleasurable. "Oh, my god," she murmured in my hair and I assumed she was sharing the same sensation. I grabbed one of her wrists and brought it to my belly, the ache below becoming painful.

She didn't need me to beg, her fingers trailing over my tight stomach, swirling over my navel and reaching my mound. As her fingers met the wetness of my slit, my back arched and I moaned. Removing her finger from where I needed it, she taunted my mound, the junction of my legs and apex, causing me to growl my frustration. "Don't stop," I muttered breathlessly and she replaced her finger, earning herself a loud whimper from me. She dipped into the source of my heat and my head swam with the intensity. Good, God it was unbelievable. Her other arm was still over my chest and I felt her grinding against my backside.

I had to touch her. I turned my body, loosening her grip around me so I could face her. She looked at me questionably, I'm sure because I just told her not to stop and here I was removing her hand and turning over.

Both of us were on our sides and I immediately brought my hand to her chest, my index finger and thumb capturing a dark, dusky nipple. Her eyes closed and she groaned, one of her hands mirroring my action on my chest. My other hand grazed her side, descending to her apex. My fingers met her soft curls and her head went back, her teeth biting her lower lip.

She pinched my nipple when I made contact with her dampened slit and I squealed in delight. I parted her folds and teased her entrance, finding a collection of delicious moisture. She groaned, her face pushing into the pillows and her hand at my breast faltering it's progression. I ran two fingers up and down her lips, each time passing over her bundle of nerves and causing her to take a sharp inhale, releasing in a moan.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth was taking gasping breaths, her chestnut hair spread about the pillow around her. I placed my thumb over her clit, circling the bud gingerly as I slipped a finger inside of her warmth.

Her back arched and she moaned at the intrusion. "Yes," she whispered, her eyes squeezing shut and her hand gripping my side. Her hips rocked to meet my movements, pushing herself to my rhythm. I added a digit and she came unhinged, her body gyrating and shivering under my touch. I quickened the speed of my thumb on her clit and pumped my fingers into her.

It was only moments after this that I felt her tighten, pulling my fingers deeper into her, the muscles of her abdomen becoming taut and her legs trembling viciously. "Oh Christ, Autumn, " she groaned, which ended up being the only thing that I understood as she hollered a string of incoherent moans and expletives. The strange sensation accompanying our touch didn't relent when ecstasy hit her but rather intensified, zapping through me and engulfing me in my own swirl of pleasure.

She shook, her arms coming up to gather me to her as she fought to control her breathing after the shock subsided. I let my hand ease out of her and wrapped my arms around her as well, kissing her damp forehead and running my fingers through her hair. By this point, I was beyond aroused watching her be consumed by the bliss I gave her and equally satisfied by as much. I pulled the blankets over us and she sighed. We lay entwined with each other for quite some time, her breathing finally becoming a steady succession.

Eventually, she pulled back, gazing at me with her fathomless eyes and smiling broadly. "If it hadn't happened to me, I don't think I would ever believe it was possible to feel something that incredible," she murmured before kissing me.

Her hand cupped my cheek and I opened my mouth, her tongue caressing my own. She stopped abruptly before scooting toward the end of the bed and beneath the blankets, hands burning a flurry of electricity as they made their way down my body. Gently, she urged me to my back and I couldn't see her beneath the blankets, but I surmised what she was up to. I wanted to tell her how good her hands on my thighs felt but the anticipation stole my voice as she kissed my hip bone. She brushed her lips over my curls and my hands clenched into tight little fists in the sheets.

A tiny swipe of her tongue reached from the bottom of my slit to the top and I gasped, a low, animalistic groan escaping my lips. Evidently, that was all the encouragement she needed as she delved into my nether lips, her tongue darting around, exploring every fold and surface. My head was thrashing, the little shock waves her tongue on my clit caused quickly pushing me to the edge of my threshold. She brought a digit to my opening and pressed inside of me. "Fuck!" I moaned, my hips bucking as she curled her finger, rubbing it upon the overly sensitive spot inside.

How she found it so instantly, I have no idea. All I know is my body betrayed me. I wanted to hold out a little while longer, but it hit me without notice, my legs seizing and my fingers clutching the sheet as if it would keep me from floating off into space from the overwhelming pleasure.

Carey continued to devour me, bringing me to a point of no return. The height of my climax was unnerving as it was nothing I'd ever experienced before in my life. A flash of light behind my closed eyelids. A quivering throughout my entire body at the cusp of Nirvana. I felt myself explode, in a metaphoric and literal sense and the words coming from me were unintelligible.

She clasped a hand on my hip as I shuddered and thrashed and moaned. My chest was heaving, my heart racing and I hardly noticed when she crawled out from under the blankets and grabbed me. "Are you okay?" Carey whispered, holding me close. I nodded or at least tried my best and she seemed satisfied with my half-assed reply.

My heart rate settled and I relished in our closeness. She kissed me again before I lay my head on her chest, breathing in the scents of her perfume and her own post orgasmic musk.

The soft lub dub of her heartbeat was the most soothing sound I'd ever heard and I sighed in contentment. Was it too early to be in love with her? Oh, surely, but that didn't stop me from mentally acknowledging my feelings for her. There had to be some type of fundamental formation of love after healing someone so close to death. I hadn't tested the theory before but I was sure it had to do with that fact as much as it did with normal factors.

We must've dozed for a little while because I was woken by the shrill cry of my phone alerting me that I had to be to work soon. It was somewhere amongst the clothes strewn about the floor in our haste to ravish each other. "What's that?" Carey's voice echoed in the quiet, dark room as I clambered awkwardly out of her bed.

I knelt on the floor, finding my phone in my jeans pocket and silencing the alarm before crawling back into the bed, her waiting arms embracing me once more. "It's my alarm for work. I would totally call out if it were early enough," I explained. We sat in silence for a bit, the soft sounds of our collective breath the only thing audible.

"Please come back in the morning," she whispered in my hair, her voice pleading.

"I'd like that a lot," I answered, snuggling in closer to her. I didn't want to leave but it was too late to call out and the guilt would be too high if I called out regardless. It was a good thing too because I wouldn't have been informed of our next quandary until it was too late if I had stayed with her that night.

She kissed my head. "I do have to run and get some groceries so we don't starve but I'll leave my house unlocked in case I'm not back by the time you get off of work."

****

It was painful going through the shift at work after spending my day with Carey. Not due to my sleepiness but because I would've rather been with her the entire duration of the evening. Lucky for me, the emergency room was quite busy and it kept my mind off of her, albeit minimally.

After a hefty load of charting, I gathered my belongings from the breakroom and headed toward the time clock. As I stood poised to clock out, a hand touched my back, causing me to jump. I whipped around and was face to face with the director of nursing services, whom I hadn't seen since the beginning of my contract. "Hello, Autumn. Are you free for a quick meeting this morning?" Heather Gunther inquired. She stood about five inches shorter than I but her small stature still conveyed her authority as did her tight black bun and serious tone.

I was hesitant as she hadn't approached me prior to that morning but also intrigued. "May I ask what about?"

"It's regarding an incident that took place within the emergency department which you were involved in. If you would please follow me," she indicted down the hall and without waiting for me, headed in that direction. I was perplexed and followed closely behind her.

She led me to a small empty conference room and motioned for me to sit. I pulled out a chair and eased myself down, concerned as to what she was going to say. Rather than join me at the table, Heather stood with her hands on the back of a chair. "One more person needs to be present. If you'll excuse me, I'll retrieve him," she said curtly before exiting them room.

The whole thing was odd. Were they going to fire me? I hadn't in the past been met with any disciplinary action and, as I assumed that what the meeting was for, didn't know what to expect. It dawned on me that it was possibly due to my fainting spell after healing Carey and I hoped for as much. When a tall gentlemen in a crisp suit walked in by himself, I was nervous.

The man held a small brief case and didn't make eye contact with me. He shut the door, running a flat hand over his jacket before sitting a few spots down from me. I found it odd he didn't introduce himself or shake my hand, as I figured he was from Human Resources or the like. He cleared him throat, opening a small file. "Miss Markle, where were you the morning of September tenth at approximately three-forty a.m.?"

It took me a moment to remember the day he spoke of and when I did, my heart rate picked up.

"Excuse me?" I feigned ignorance.

"A critically ill patient was transported by EMS to the emergency department in the early morning hours of September tenth. You, along with two other nurses and a physician were present during the incident. Could you tell me, in your words, what happened that morning?" his voice was monotone and he didn't look up from the papers that were quickly spreading over the surface of the faux oak table.

I shifted in my seat, placing my hands in my lap as they began to tremble. Hoping it was due to my collapsing and not Carey's miraculous recovery, I chewed the inside of my lip before speaking. "Yes, I remember now. Is this meeting due to me fainting, because, I won't let that happen again and -,"

"No," he cut me off, leering up at me and narrowing his eyes. "I believe you know what this meeting is truly regarding." His stare was icy.