Kismet Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen shrugged. "It's worth a try, right? Do you think either of you would be up to the challenge of a little mind control on her?"

Camille sighed impatiently, "That's not really how it works. It's more of a persuading movement, like bending their will rather than just out right taking control. And it helps when we're under stress or in danger," she added, her thoughts on her narrow escape from the van.

"Besides, bending her mind wouldn't work long enough anyway. Once she figured out what we were doing, she'd immediately distrust us, and thus losing our chance of her helping. Her being a telepath would presumably add to the difficulty. I've never tried to bend a telepath's mind before," she looked to Malcolm who shook his head in agreement to that sentiment, although she could tell by his expression he was slightly perturbed at her.

"Okay, understood," Allan started, sitting back in his chair, his face artfully amused. He tented his fingers beneath his chin and fixed his gaze on Camille. "Then, the question is: who among us would a known lesbian playgirl humor long enough to consider helping our little resistance?"

Camille's jaw tightened as she glanced about her sausage party of co-conspirators, "Fuck."

**

The heavy bass of the music thudded pleasantly in Roland's chest as she surveyed the club with a predatory gaze. Seeing Jude all googly-eyed over the school teacher had ignited a sense of irritation Roland couldn't, or wouldn't, analyze. The overpowering fervency was still fresh in her mind almost two weeks later.

She wasn't angry at Jude, she was quite happy her twin finally allowed someone to tear down the walls of her barren love life, nor was she mad at Natalie. But, it was the plight of her refusal to admit her true feelings to even herself, the jealousy provoked by the unbitted affection and ardor running through the school teacher's head toward her twin. So much so, she bailed on her and Jude's weekly coffee date two Saturdays in a row.

And then there was the goddamn book. Roland had finished it in one sitting, devoured it from front to back in earnest, like she'd never read anything like it. The plot was different, she gave it that, but had a strong undertone of the same generic trope found in almost every lesbian romance on the market. She shook her head with disdain. Roland Costello didn't need a relationship; she needed a beautiful woman to share the night with.

Right on cue, she noticed a new face across the bar, big hazel eyes scintillating even in the low light emanating from above the bar, flawless cinnamon cheeks and red lips turned up into a dauntless smile. Her own confident smirk spread across her lips as she jumped down from the tall barstool she had occupied and headed toward the woman. She had found her prey.

"Hey, I haven't seen you around here before," Roland began, looking the woman up and down blatantly with lustful eyes. She was stunning, a beacon of femininity. Black curls daintily falling over her bare shoulders, luscious red lips, and those eyes watching Roland in fascination. The strapless dress she wore matched her lips and was tight around her body, accentuating her curves and contrasting with her dark skin. Roland had to keep herself from staring at the delicious prominence of her breasts stretching the crimson fabric.

"Hey, yourself," she purred, her tone rich and silky, sizing Roland up in her black silk button-up shirt, her nipples clearly visible beneath the soft fabric.

Roland impudently relished in the attention. "Want to dance?" she asked, holding her hand out for the woman. Without a word, she took it and was led to the dance floor. Roland took the lead, turning the woman around, her hands on curvaceous hips.

The woman was almost as tall as Roland, her dark ringlets brushing Roland's face. She moved her own hips to the music, pressing herself against the woman's round ass. The woman leaned her head back, kissing Roland's neck with soft, wet lips. Her breath was rushed and hot over Roland's skin. She smelled delectable, like fresh rain and expensive perfume. Roland couldn't get enough, burying her face into the woman's neck. She had to take this woman home with her, needed to feel those curls dragging over her thighs as she feasted on Roland's desire.

She halted her movements, turning the woman to face her. "Let me buy you a drink," Roland breathed as the music shifted into a different song.

"Okay," she nodded, Roland taking her hand once more toward a small cluster of tables a short distance from the bar. She pulled out a chair for the woman before taking her own.

The hazel eyed temptress watched Roland sit across from her at the small table, her cherry lips curling into a smirk. "Bringing chivalry back to life?"

"Something like that," Roland remarked as she extended her hand toward her new companion, "And who do I have the privilege of sharing a drink with?"

The woman's smile was as vibrant as her eyes and she accepted Roland's hand. "Camille. And I already know who you are," she divulged.

Roland lifted her eyebrow quizzically at her. "Oh, do you, Camille?"

"Roland Costello. You've got quite the Twitter presence and reputation with the ladies in this city," Camille alleged, her smile turning into a devious smirk.

"Don't let that give you a preconceived notion of my intentions," Roland quipped. Of course. She wasn't at all surprised. Her twin had warned her a few months back of a disgruntled past lover blasting her on some social media platform. Roland rolled her eyes internally, her confident smile on the outside. Her reputation preceded most interactions with women, especially in the bar she frequented almost every weekend. Sometimes, even luring women in with a certain expectation.

A cocktail waitress came by to take their beverage orders, and Camille watched Roland closely when the waitress left.

Roland relaxed in the highbacked chair and regarded the beautiful woman across from her. "What are you expecting from this interaction?"

"Nothing in particular. Maybe an authentic connection or perhaps a simple evening. Or, maybe I'm looking for just what your reputation insinuates," Camille ventured.

Roland chuckled lightly, the waitress placing their drinks on the table. Roland kept her kept her attention on Camille, sipping her martini without breaking eye contact. This is going to be an interesting night, she thought to herself. The woman screaming with femininity held a dominating gaze that Roland was unaccustomed to. "Maybe we should finish this conversation at my place," Roland offered, eager to relish in the woman before her.

Camille tipped her wine glass to her lips, an eyebrow raising at the suggestion. After a generous pull of the red wine, she placed the glass down and nodded. "That sounds lovely."

Roland threw some cash on the table and stood. She took Camille's hand and led her through the club, bodies pressing on either side of them as they made for the door.

Roland handed the tall valet a slip of paper and another attendant was off to find her flashy vehicle.

She drank in the sight of her companion again and Camille smiled at her, undoubtedly enjoying the hungry gaze. Just as Roland consciously reached out with her mind to test the theory of what the woman was expecting from their liaison, her car pulled up, displacing her efforts.

"Here you are, Miss Costello," the valet interrupted. Roland took the key from the attendant, handing him a fifty and extending her hand with a cavalier flourish toward her vehicle, her eyes on Camille's.

"Wait, is this the fancy car that has those Back to the Future doors?" Camille questioned with excitement. Roland nodded, pressing the button-less key fob to her Tesla. All four of the doors opened, the back 'Falcon' doors reaching up toward the sky in the manner Camille had indicated.

"For some reason, I imagined you driving a Ferrari. Maybe even a Porsche. But this?" she gestured her head at the grandiose car.

Roland's lips curled into a shit-eating grin. "What can I say? I'm environmentally conscious," she confessed sheepishly. She hoped the affluent appearing woman was impressed and the thought immediately made her disconcerted. When did she ever feel the need to impress a woman? Usually, it was unnecessary. With her robust confidence, natural magnetism and her seemingly endless supply of money, she needn't add any extravagance before.

The short drive to Roland's penthouse was quiet. She shot stolen glances at the dark-haired vixen beside her, the both of them grinning when she was caught staring.

As Roland shut the door, ushering Camille into the spacious living room, she felt unusually bashful. "Welcome. Can I get you a glass of wine?" She asked cordially. Camille's eyes were fixated upon the fish tank taking over the wall, gaping at the tropical fish.

She turned, her eyes gleaming in the light reflected from the tank as she surveyed the rest of the space within her field of vision. "That'd be wonderful. You have a beautiful home, Roland," she said, her gaze halted by Roland.

The look and comment were made in such earnest, Roland felt herself begin to blush. "Thank you," she smiled outwardly while mentally berating herself, hoping it was as elegant as she intended.

She headed toward the kitchen, hiding the faint flush in her cheeks from the gorgeous woman's attention. Roland felt uncharacteristically unsure of herself, Camille drawing forth a sense of timorousness she hadn't encountered before. After grabbing two wine glasses and placing them on the counter, Roland pulled out a Cabernet Sauvignon from her wine cooler beside her refrigerator and poured the dark fluid. She suspected her capricious nervousness was brought on by her lack of telepathic prying and she planned to remedy as such when she stepped back into the living room.

Camille was seated on the edge of the couch when Roland re-entered the living room, placing the wine glass in front of her and sitting on the other side of the coffee table. Even a mundane task such as Camille bringing the glass to her lips dripped with sensuality, causing a flutter to emanate within Roland's chest, a steady heat growing within her.

"This is good," Camille nearly moaned as she took another sip from the red liquid.

Roland smirked, taking a sip from her own glass. "I'm glad you like it. I've got others if you'd like to sample something different. A white perhaps."

Camille rose from the couch, rounding the table and perching herself beside Roland, placing a hand meticulously on Roland's thigh.

"I would actually like to sample something else," she breathed, leaning toward Roland. Her lips met Roland's with hurried agility, her tongue snaking out, tracing Roland's lips, gently begging for entry. When Roland opened her mouth, Camille's warm tongue caressed her own, tasting pleasantly of the wine.

Camille's hand found the buttons of Roland's silk top, easing them from their anchor, revealing Roland's undershirt. Her apt hand ran over Roland's stiff nipples, circling back and pinching one gently. Through her coarse groan, Roland reached behind the woman, locating the zipper of the dress and pulling it down. She slipped the strapless dress down, the garment gathering at Camille's waist. Roland broke the kiss, gazing upon the woman beside her on the couch.

Her dark cheeks held a flushed undertone, her lips parted as she watched Roland take in her near naked form. "Fuck, you are sexy," Roland whispered. Camille shot her a playful smile before grabbing Roland's undershirt and pulling it off. She pushed Roland onto the couch, kissing her, her tongue wildly thrashing in Roland's mouth. Roland groaned into her mouth, her hands sliding over Camille's sides. She found the clasp of the other woman's lacy black bra, unhooking it and letting her breasts fall freely against her own.

Camille worked to unbutton Roland's slacks, her knuckle bumping Roland's searing core, taking Roland's lip between her teeth. "Are we going to do this here?" She breathed, looking down at Roland. Roland chuckled, urging Camille to stand. The red dress slid the rest of the way down her body, shimmering to the floor of the living room in a pool of carmine at their feet. Roland drank in the sight of Camille in her matching lacy black panties before taking her wrist and guiding her to her bedroom.

Camille possessed Roland's lips with renewed urgency, Roland leading her to the bed with only the basic mental geography of her bedroom to guide her. Again, Camille was on top of Roland, her initial estimation of Camille being reaffirmed with her staunch command. Camille's long fingers taunted the waistband of Roland's boy shorts, yanking them down her thighs and tossing them to the floor.

Camille broke the kiss, her tongue grazing down her jawline, breath hot on Roland's neck. "Do you have a strap-on?" Camille whispered in Roland's ear, pulling back to look at her whole she awaited an answer. Roland took pause, considering her options. In her usual sexual encounters as of late, she callously expected oral and stated as much, carefully disassociating before reciprocating the pleasure.

But, the thought of pleasing the woman in front of her was overwhelmingly arousing. She nodded, breaking from Camille and standing, swaying her naked hips the whole way to the closet for Camille's visual pleasure. After careful consideration, Roland found her purple dildo, leather harness, taking time to find the vibrating bit for the base to increase the intensity. She chuckled at her own thoughtfulness.

Roland quirked an eyebrow at Camille, offering the load in her hands for her appraisal.

She nodded, reaching for the toy. "Nice. Would you be so kind to lay down?" Camille suggested taking the leather harness and toy from Roland. Roland chuckled with a shrug, climbing into the bed and sitting as Camille slipped off the edge and stood. Roland bit her lip, finally pulling her eyes from Camille's luscious breasts to realize what she was doing. She watched the woman with interest as Camille stepped into the harness, adjusting the straps around her shapely legs, her eyes on Roland.

"I was under the impression I'd be the one welding that," Roland confessed with a slight smirk. She was apprehensive, but just mildly, as it had been quite some time since she was on the receiving end of such an action. Not that she didn't enjoy it, but it had been at least a year or two, if not longer. Yeah. Long time ago, she thought to herself as she met Camille's lustrous eyes.

Camille flattened her palm on Roland's chest, pushing her back against the silky sheets, climbing on top of her.

Her lips found Roland's, her tongue flickering over Roland's teeth, the dildo leaning against her thighs. "You don't want me to?" Camille breathed, her heavy-lidded eyes provoking and her palm still between Roland's perk breasts. Without waiting for an answer, she leaned in and nuzzled Roland's neck, her tongue making lazy circles.

Roland threw her head back in a deep groan when Camille's lips found her earlobe. "I didn't say that," Roland finally muttered, her body ablaze with a familiar achy need. It had been a long time since she felt so libidinous. Camille nibbled the soft skin between her teeth, yanking Roland's earlobe, eliciting a low moan. How the hell could someone licking her ear feel that good? She knew her ears and neck were erogenous spots for her, but shit, it felt good.

Her hand reached down and caressed Roland's inner thigh, tenderly spreading her legs apart, the other hand languidly touching Roland's small breast. Roland gripped the sheets in her fists.

"What do you want, then, baby?" Camille's voice was thick with temptation, her index finger and thumb tightening around Roland's nipple and her other hand brushing her mound. Roland's neck stretched back on its own accord, the pleasure almost unbearable from the nearly chaste touching compared to her usual frenzied encounters.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered, wanting it more than she could convey. The woman above her knew what she was doing, Roland surmised, and she wanted all of what she intended to do, even if it didn't include her habitually expected cunnilingus. Camille's hand over her mound reached lower, meeting wet, swollen lips. Roland moaned as a finger delved into her, reaching with an agonizingly slow movement. The finger pushed deeper before slipping out, finding her hooded clit and circling the nub leisurely.

"What was that?" Camille inquired teasingly. Her teeth nipped Roland's neck and shoulder.

Roland found herself lacking in her usual sarcastic retorts, desire and need clouding her thoughts. "I said I want you to fuck me, with the strap-on," Roland voiced, a nearly imperceptible abrasiveness in her tone. Camille pulled back from her neck and met Roland's eyes, her lips curling mischievously.

"I'd be happy to oblige," she murmured, kissing Roland's lips once more. Her finger ceased its game on her clit and Roland felt the tip of her silicone friend press against her lips, holding her breath with excited expectancy. Camille parted Roland's lips and eased the toy in, her tongue searching the expanses of Roland's mouth. Roland groaned as Camille pushed it completely in, feeling exquisitely full.

Camille pulled her hips back before thrusting into her again and again. Roland's back arched, moaning loudly as her hips met Camille's rhythm. A hand slid between them, the vibration at the base suddenly rattling the toy buried in Roland. She felt electrified, her gut alight with a powerful surge, the already burning pleasure rising to a new height. "Oh, fuck," she panted, against Camille's open mouth. Her hands met Camille's ass, urging her to push harder, deeper, wanting more.

Her speed increased, hips moving fast, and Roland found herself gasping. The fire swirling in her depths was frantic, her chest heaving, her hips jutting up to meet Camille's thrusts. "Don't stop. Don't stop," she begged brazenly, Camille's breath coming in nearly as fast as her own. Roland hoped Camille's pleasure was meeting or exceeding her own, the tender thought crossing her mind before she had a chance to stifle it.

Ecstasy hit her, her head lulling back against the pillows, the muscles in her neck taut with the overextension. "Oh baby, don't stop!"

Her fingers raked Camille's lower back as she rode her through the orgasm, gapping with the overwhelming sensations taking over her body.

When the shuddering that shook her settled, Camille slowed, kissing Roland's cheek as she removed the toy. Roland tried to collect herself mentally as the woman sidled up beside her, wrapping an arm over Roland's naked chest.

"Jesus Christ, woman," Roland muttered, meeting Camille's eyes. She kissed the woman's forehead, the strange tenderness toward the stranger not abating after her needs were met. If anything, Roland felt ravenous, a raging hunger thrumming through her to please the hazel-eyed vixen, to hear her voice heightened on a wave of pleasure.

"Is that part of your reputation?"

Roland looked at her questionably. "Is what?"

"That delicate look on your face when you cum?" Camille inquired.

Roland blinked, mulling over the oddly intimate comment before she retorted. "I don't know. You tell me."

The corner of Camille's mouth lifted into a crooked smile and Roland felt compelled to kiss those luscious lips again, the red of her lipstick skewed from their sex. She had to taste her, to sample, as if she were one of the exorbitant wines in her kitchen. Hastily, her hands slid the harness from Camille's hips, shedding her cute black panties alongside the dildo. Roland gently pushed Camille down on her back, climbing on top of her. This wasn't unfamiliar territory, but hardly did the thought of reciprocating pleasure cross Roland's mind as of late. Let alone the compulsion.