Kiss Juice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to take his cock out of my mouth, my teeth gritted with the sheer bliss that ran through me.

The waves of pleasure seemed to go on and on, as he relentlessly sucked on my clit, knowing what I was going through, he didn't waver, as another orgasmic blast overcame me.

I grunted and screamed so loud I must have scared him, he eased off and it took time before I could get back to the task in my gripped hand. I was surprised he had not cum from the vice like grip of his cock that my orgasms put me through.

I got off him, still not letting go of his cock, and made my way to between his legs. I gathered some spit in my salivating mouth, exposed his purple knob and dribbled onto it. I stroked him off slowly at first and then longer, harder and faster. I took both hands to it; my bottom hand withdrew his foreskin and kept the head exposed, and with my other I stroked, twisted and pulled on the head. His eyes closed and at moments I could see his eyes shut tighter.

I wondered; yeah why not, I lowered my bottom hand to expose more of the cock, then I lightly slapped it, he grimaced, but said nothing. A couple more light slaps, and then slightly harder. Again, his face grimaced and twisted, his body flinched from side to side, and he said nothing, he was liking it... the bastard virgin.

I swapped hands and continued with my pleasure, which I was sure was not that far from his.

I went back down on him, taking him deep till my nose touched his pubes, and as I came up I slowly dragged my teeth along his shaft, and back down, moved my head from side to side, glided my teeth along his stiff, fat... wet shaft.

It was time; let's get him into my aching cunt. He realised what I was about to do and said, "I... I don't have a condom."

I smiled, and said, "You do realise how old I am honey! We're quite safe."

I slid up his body and kissed him, then with a hand I grabbed his cock, I teased myself, rubbed that knob against my inflamed clit with pressure for pleasure. I looked into his eyes and I said, "don't ram my lovely, just slide."

I had placed his cock-head to my cunt's door and let go. He was keen and in a true virgin manner, he rammed and took my breath away as I closed my eyes and gasped. I wanted to just catch my breath, so I pushed down on him with my hips, not allowing him to withdraw and pump my pussy.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, gave him a little kiss on the end of his little Indian nose, and said, "Fuckin hell kid... just stay still, let me do the work."

I rose up, bent knees and I was going to give this young man a good fuckin ride. At first I rode up and down, quickened the strokes and landed harder each time. And oh... fuck an orgasm ripped through me, which made me fully impale myself on that fat Indian cock.

The ache of my ankle was a distant memory with the overwhelming Adrenalin that rushed through my body.

As the tremors eased off I began to grind, back and forth, thrusted my hips hard against him. He grabbed my hips and screwed up his eyes, pushed up with his hips, gave a couple of satisfied grunts and... well... he was no longer a virgin.

Made me smile as I let him finish, his hands loosened their grip of my hips and fell away. I eased off his cock which flopped out followed by a river of a gooey mess that trickled out of my cunt and onto his Indian non virgin cock.

I licked and sucked him clean as he flinched from the sensations of his sensitive cock head.

I winked at him and said, "Now you're a man! How did it feel?"

His face lit up and beamed with a smile as he replied, "That was awesome; can we do it again!"

I went and lay beside him and said, "Of course we can, but let's gather some strength for the next gardening session."

As I lay contented, Raj got up, gently parted my legs and hopped between them. He started to eat the creampie. I had never in my sixty eight year old life had a man eat out a creampie. I lay back placed both my hands onto his head, and gently massaged it, whimpers of pleasure left my lips as he licked and sucked away. When he finished he gave my pussy a kiss and then came back up to me.

He smiled and said, "Was that okay?"

I placed a hand on his face and said, "That was really nice, thank you."

He replied, "Thank you for cleaning me, I thought I was supposed to do the same, was that okay?"

"You do what makes you happy my dear boy."

I could see some cum around his mouth, I grabbed his face, licked it off and gave him a cum kiss, he seemed to reciprocate; I could tell we were going to kiss a lot with his fat cock's juice.

I was a little more than curious, I asked, "Are you sure, are you telling me the truth... about you being a virgin?"

His reply was, "I don't lie... I am a virgin."

I smiled and said, "Was my lovely... was a virgin."

Again curiosity, "So... as a virgin... how did you know what to do down there?"

He paused for quite a while and I thought he wasn't going to answer, when he said, "It's amazing what the internet can teach you."

With that we cuddled and dozed off.


12