Kiss My Apocalips Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you get her hooked up to this so quickly?" I asked Doriana.

"I didn't. She did it all herself. I took off the cuffs and told her to show me how she did her lessons. In less than a minute, she was just like this. I'm not sure, but I don't think she even realizes the rest of us are here anymore."

Sadie went over to one of the computer positions, tapped a few keys, watched the display come up, and then shook her head and moved to the computer beside it.

I walked up next to the nude in the chair. Her fingertips were softly stroking circles around her engorged clit, but not quite touching it. Those pierced nipples were almost massively erect, and little shockwaves of pleasure made those soft, fluid breasts jiggle like unset gelatin. She was whispering: "Please, Master! I'll be good, Master!"

"What does 'edge' mean?" Sadie asked us. She was studying the fourth computer display intently.

"I'm not sure," I answered. "The edge of what, exactly? How is the word used?"

"'I will edge for you, Master.' 'I will be a good girl and edge.'"

"It's a sexual thing," Wanda replied. "Edging is masturbating until you're right on the 'edge' of orgasm, but you don't let yourself cum. If that's what they're filling her head with, then they're forcing her to keep herself horny all the time, but they're denying her any sort of sexual completion." When she suddenly realized we were all staring at her, she got defensive. "What? You guys don't read any porn?"

"Here's a transcript of what she's listening to," Sadie said, turning toward Doriana. "It's pretty screwed up. Let me check a few more terminals; I'm sure I can find the video feed."

But Doriana was rummaging through the cupboards. "Thanks, Sadie. I'll look in a minute. These are the pills she almost took. I wouldn't let her take one, of course, even though she insisted it was part of her 'training.' They're unlabeled; made by a private compounding druggist. I have no idea how to go about figuring out what's in them."

"I say we just dump them all," I commented.

"Better keep a few until we're sure there are no serious withdrawal symptoms," Doriana answered.

As mesmerizing as the sight of the passion-plagued nude was, I wanted to explore a bit more. "Can you keep researching this while I check upstairs?" I asked. "There's obviously one more level above this one, and I think I might know what's up there."

"I saw some steps leading up over that way," Sofia said, pointing.

So, she and I went off in that direction while the other three girls stayed with Hannah. First of all, the top level was exactly what I thought it was going to be. Secondly, it was on a far, far greater scale than I could have imagined. It was a huge, open area that was just under the steeply arched roof itself. I remembered those strangely-placed solar panels on the southern-facing side. The reason for the gaps was to allow uninterrupted directional access to various antenna arrays that were just under the roof, out of the weather. I could identify a few of them: datalink, commlink, parabolic, microwave, 800 megahertz cellular, dish sat-link. There was some sort of HF directional thing made up of 36 poles arranged in a circle in the middle of the room. One medium-sized dish was pointed level toward the front of the structure.

I pointed toward it. "That links the other building to all of these arrays," I told Sofia.

"What's it all for?" she asked, looking around.

"It's the thing that's going to keep us in the Twenty-first Century while a lot of other communities are just going to struggle to survive," I said. "I'm not sure that's what the original owners of this place had intended it for. They probably just wanted to monitor whatever they could in order to maintain their isolationist existence. But we'll be able to communicate with those people that strive to build on the scientific advancements that have led up to this point in history. We can send whatever knowledge we have to whoever in the world happens to be listening. And we can pass along the knowledge we receive."

"What's that?" she asked, pointing toward a large blue tank.

"I'm guessing it's a water tank. It's probably the highest point on the whole property. Well water is pumped up here when there's enough power available; and it's fed by gravity to the rest of the area.

I led the way back down, but I almost ran into Wanda rushing from the other direction toward the room we'd left Hannah in. "What are you carrying?" I asked her.

"It's a big body massager. There's a steam room back near the exercise room, and the space next to it is set up with a massage table and body oils and stuff. This thing was on a rack there." She held it up, and I took a good look at it. It was one of those gizmos that strap to a person's hand for deep massage therapy.

"What are you going to do with it?"

"You'd better talk to Doriana about that. She's got a wild scheme cooked up. She wants to force Hannah to have an orgasm. I told her I'd seen this thing, and that it ought to do the trick, no problemo."

"Hey! I don't like the 'forced' stuff."

"Trust me, lover. This girl REALLY needs to get off! Those bastards have been keeping her constantly horny for months! They're using it as some sort of emotional tool to control her."

We walked into the room and I tried to understand what was happening. Sadie was tapping away wildly at a computer terminal in the corner of the room, while Wanda was standing beside our reclining nude in the chair. Velcro straps had been added to Hannah's wrists, ankles and knees, restraining the woman in a pretty "wide-open" posture that I would be dishonest in claiming didn't affect me sexually. I mean, come on, now! I was still a healthy American teenage boy (a.k.a. walking hormone), and this was something you could only see on the raunchiest of porn sites. I cleared my throat and tried to walk without drawing attention to the fact that my pants were suddenly overly-restrictive in the front.

"I realize this is a democratic family unit;" I said to everyone, "but I want to go on record as being opposed to this whole 'forced orgasm' idea; or 'forced ANYTHING,' for that matter."

"Force is all she's known for the past nine months," Sadie told me without looking away from the computer's display. "You need to come read some of the stuff they've been filling her head with." She finally sat back, but instead of turning toward me, she gave her attention to the girl standing beside the chair. "Wanda, please remover her VR unit. She deserves to hear what we're about to do to her."

"Okay, Sadie," was the answer, and I heard two "snaps" as she touched the connections to the VR helmet. The hood sort of unfolded from around Hannah's head.

The dark-haired woman groaned loudly, shook her head, which made her thick pigtails swing wildly (as well, of course, as her breasts), and she blinked and finally seemed to focus on Wanda's face. "They weren't through with me!" she almost sobbed. "I ... I need to edge some more! I need to be what they want me to be! I need to ...." Her lower body arched up a little in the seat, but the straps didn't let her move much at all. "Please let me touch myself!" she begged Wanda. "I need to be a good girl for them!"

Doriana came over and laid a soft hand on her bare shoulder. "They aren't here anymore, baby. You have to be a good girl for US, now. You can do that, can't you?"

Hannah seemed frantic. "Mistress, I can't edge for you if my hand can't ...." She moved her right hand helplessly. "I can't reach myself!"

"It's okay, baby. I need you to stop trying for me. I want you to just relax and do what we tell you, alright?"

"But ... But ...." She was starting to hyperventilate.

"Relax for me, Hannah. Do as I say, and everything will be okay. Take a deep breath and hold it. That's good. Now, let it out. There you go. Good girl. Do that again. Very good. Now, relax and look at Wanda here." She waited until she had been obeyed. "Excellent. I need you to know that Wanda was the first girl in our group. She's always been the one the rest of us look up to and admire. She's the most compassionate among us. We all love her."

The bound woman looked up into Wanda's eyes, her own misting. "I'm so sorry. I'm ...."

"Shush, now," my first girlfriend ordered. "I know you and I are going to be great friends. Can you trust me for the next few minutes? I promise to help you if you can trust me."

"What do you think, Sadie?" Doriana asked.

Sadie didn't turn around, but spoke as she studied the last two computer screens. "I tend to think your idea will work. The two guys that did this to her were the ones from Portland and Bend. One was a chemist, the other a psychiatrist. Their whole scheme seems to be based around the concept of orgasm denial while increasing her libido. They've compounded that through the use of chemicals and hypnosis. In her mind, arousal equals obedience; and let me tell you, she has been one obedient lady. She hasn't cum in almost nine months; but she's been kept almost constantly stimulated. I'm not sure if this is going to be any sort of cure, but it will certainly break the cycle."

"Let's do it!" Doriana said, definitively.

I had to add my two cents. "Ladies ...."

"All in favor?" Doriana said loudly.

"Aye!" four female voices cried in unison.

"Oh, good grief!" I muttered.

"Okay, baby," Wanda said, looking down at the prone female. "I need you to do just what I tell you, okay?"

"What ... What are you going to do to me?"

"Something that's needed to be done for a long time now. But you're going to listen to me, and you're going to obey me. Right, Hannah?"

"Don't hurt me. Please."

"I can absolutely guarantee you that I am not going to hurt you. Will you obey me?"

"I ... Yes? Oh, God! What are you going to do? Yes, I'll obey!"

"Good girl." Wanda turned and picked up the vibrator, then took a moment to work it onto her hand. Satisfied, she flipped a switch on the end of the thing, and it roared to life with a low, throaty growl.

"What's that!?" Hannah gasped.

"It's what I'm going to use to help you. Don't be afraid. Just obey, like you promised. Okay?" Wanda slowly lowered her hand between the woman's splayed legs and rested her palm on her shaved mons.

"Oh my God!" the woman gasped. "Too much! Too much too much too much! I'm not going to be able to ...."

"Sshh!" Wanda shushed her. "You aren't in charge of your body right now. I am. There's nothing you can do to prevent this. Now, I'm going to count to three, and you're going to surrender for me."

"Wanda! I'm going to cum if you don't stop! I'm not supposed to cum! Please!"

"Listen to me, Hannah! I want you to stop fighting! You promised to obey me. Are you ready for me to count?"

"But I'm not allowed!"

"The men who gave you those instructions aren't here anymore. They don't even exist. Jacob and us girls ... we're real. Now, do what you promised me. I'm going to count. And when I get to three, you're going to surrender and let it happen. Do you understand?"

The woman's hips were beginning to strain upward toward the vibrator. "Oh my God oh my God oh my God ...."

"I think I'll pinch one of your nipples, too. That should put you right over the top. No control, Hannah. You've got no control at all." Wanda reached out with her free hand and pinched that fat left pierced nipple. "One. Two. Three."

It took an extra second or two, but Hannah issued a "HUH!" noise, and her hips jerked hard upward and back. "HUH!" She jerked again. "HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!"

"Oh, shit! She's a squirter!" Doriana exclaimed.

"Uh ... I'll go in the locker room and get a towel," Sofia said, backing away from the scene.

"HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!"

"Better make it two," Doriana commented.

"Holy crap!" I exclaimed dumbfounded. An arc of liquid had vaulted toward the center of the space at the foot of the chair. In this quantity, it had to be urine. "Does this happen often?"

"HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!"

"She's just lost control," Doriana explained. "And no, I don't think will happen every time. It's just overwhelmed her."

"HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!"

"Wow. She's still going," Sofia said, coming back into the room with a couple bath towels. She spread them over the puddle on the floor. "Maybe you should ease up a little?"

Wanda nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right." She switched the monster vibrator off, removed it from her hand, and set it aside. "Can you guys help me get all these straps off? I don't think she needs them anymore."

"HUH! HUH!"

She leaned forward and spoke into Hannah's ear. "That's okay, honey. Get it all out of your system. Just give in and let it take you to the end."

Sadie had come forward and started stripping the Velcro off her wrists and knees, while Wanda worked on the near side. After being freed, Hannah slowly bent at the waist into the beginning of a fetal position, but she almost slipped off the chair, and numerous hands reached out to steady her. She had stopped the rhymical exclamations, but deep, ragged gasps had taken their place. Her eyes were sort of vacant, and it looked as if the recuperation period might take a while.

About a minute later, she blinked and looked from one of us to the other. "I have never ever ever ever ever felt anything like that before!"

"You were sort of past due," Wanda said softly.

"I think I made a mess. I'm so sorry! Please let me clean it up."

"Already done," I said from the sidelines. I looked around. "Uh ... where is Sofia, anyway?"

"Right here," the girl herself told us, walking back into the room. "I went down and got the clothes you left by the side door. How's about we do away with all that slave stuff, and you can just show us around like a real girl. That okay?"

Doriana said loudly: "All in favor?"

This time, I joined in the round of "Ayes!"

It took almost an hour to get Hannah ready to continue her role as tour guide. This was due to both the physical and emotional recovery from the effects of that orgasm. Please understand that this was only the third real live girl I had ever seen actually have a climax. Even so, I was beginning to wonder if perhaps no two women ever did it the same. Physically, it had left her weak, shaking and out-of-breath; but those symptoms faded pretty quickly. Emotionally, she had done a lot of hugging, crying and hand-holding. From what I read on some of the computers Sadie had been checking out, Hannah had been acquired by this group somewhere in California, specifically for the purpose of being their chief cook, bottle washer, sex slave and farm hand. There had been other women here, too, but Hannah was always relegated to lowest-servant status. The idea of being treated as an equal was something that was going to take a lot of getting used to on her part.

I wandered around a lot by myself during this short time. The storerooms were vast and incredibly well stocked. I found the comm center, and I was able to figure out a lot about its capacity and capability. I picked up a sat phone and got a dial tone. The real problem from now on was simply finding someone at the other end of our calls.

And, of course, I just couldn't help myself when I wandered into that exercise room again; and I banged out six reps of ten on the overhead bar, the deltoid machine and the ab builder. I didn't work up a sweat, but it felt good to flex a little.

When I walked back into that "training room," the gals were all just sitting around talking. Hannah had dressed again in her snazzy little overalls getup, and she was bent over, tying the laces on a pair of pink tennis shoes. Why hadn't I noticed they were pink before? I guess I had been distracted by some other feature. The girls had pulled out the pigtails and tied her dark hair back into a single ponytail, which reached down below her shoulders. Her complexion was about the same shade as those sneakers: an interesting blush pink. I went to one of the computer terminals and pulled a wheeled desk chair over to the one she was sitting in; then I sat down facing her. Regarding me nervously, she stood and began a motion that I suddenly realized was going to end in her kneeling in front of me; but I reached out and touched her on the arm.

"Sit back down, please." I waited while she went through a series of contradictory facial expressions, as if she meant to ignore me and prostrate herself before me anyway, and indecision seemed to war in her mind. Eventually, wide-eyed and unsure, she sat back down, her hands resting on knees that were together and prim. "I realize that this is going to take a while," I told her gently. "I hope you'll let us help you through this strange period in your life, and I hope you'll reciprocate by telling me some things that we need to know; about you and about this place."

"I will do anything I can to help, Master."

"Yeah. Well, that's obviously the first thing. No more 'Master' and 'Mistress.' I know some habits are hard to break, but that's going to be number one on the hit parade. My name is Jacob Jones, and I'm just some high school kid that somehow got very lucky after the world ended; and I found myself surrounded by very pretty, very smart ladies."

"Aw. He's so sweet," Wanda interjected. I thought about giving her one of my "looks," but I kept my attention on Hannah.

"There are two things I'd like right now," I told her seriously. "First, please answer my questions, and those of the girls, as honestly as you can. And secondly, if there's anything, ever, that you think you should bring to our attention, do not hesitate. Just tell us. We greatly value your input; but if you withhold information from us, it could put us all in jeopardy. Make sense?"

"Yes ... uh ... Jacob."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-nine."

"Where are you from?"

"San Jose. I grew up there."

"Do you have any family?"

Tears suddenly sprang to her eyes, and a single sob issued from her mouth, which she covered with the palm of her right hand. She blinked several times, then removed the hand from her quivering lips and seemed to force the feelings back. No one interrupted; and it took her about thirty seconds to pull herself together. "I have a daughter. She's living with my mother in San Francisco." She looked around as just about all of us issued a sad sigh. "She ... she disappeared, didn't she?" she asked, her eyes misting again.

"It's ... different from what you probably think," I told her, looking her directly in the eyes to try and let her know that I'd tell her the truth about it. "It's pretty hard to wrap your head around, but we'll explain it. She's NOT dead, so you should take comfort in that. We'll tell you what happened. Later. Okay?" After she took a breath and nodded, I kept on. "How did you come to be here?"

"I was dancing. I was an exotic dancer south of the Bay. I even had my own billing: Hootin' Hannah Honkers. They'd given me a raise, and I was finally sending Mom some money. But a guy I was dating, one of the bouncers, he'd gotten me hooked on SubHash. That happened to me a lot: go straight, get clean, get hooked, slide back. One night last year, I got done early, and they offered me a party. There were a lot of parties. They'd take us to a private room somewhere and pay us five hundred apiece. We'd just hang around, talk to a bunch of guys. There'd usually be drugs there, but I didn't do any that night. Even so, somebody must have slipped me something, somewhere along the way; because after a while, I was really soaring! Sex was usually expected during a 'party,' but they normally give you a good tip for it. That night, I wound up with two guys at once. I usually don't do that; but like I said, I was higher than I'd been in a long time. They tied me up. Took me one at a time. Then together. You know; blow one while the other fucks you?