Kiss My Apocalips Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed back up until I was even with them, settling myself between them on my back, and they both started petting my cock and balls. "Easy there, ladies," I warned. "I'm getting pretty close after all of that." But they kept stroking with light fingertips. "I admit I'm not too experienced with sex," I told them quietly, "but I've already developed a hypothesis about it. It seems to me that no two women cum the same way."

They both shrugged simultaneously. "Don't know," Sadie said quietly. "Don't care," Sofia commented in exactly the same tone.

We watched the flickering shadows on the ceiling. "I think I'm going to go stark raving mad if I don't find out what he feels like," Sofia said into the night. "Would you mind if I called dibs?"

"Knock yourself out," Sadie answered quietly. "I'm still floating."

"Will you get on top of me, Jacob?" Sofia urged. "I've been wanting to know what it's like underneath you ... well, if I'm going to be absolutely honest, ever since I first met you."

I rolled over in her direction, but I put my weight on my hands and my knees between her spread legs. "I am at milady's service," I told her. "You have to promise to stop me if I hurt you, or if I'm doing something wrong."

She reached up and stroked my face. "God, you're so sweet. So gentle." She sighed. "Kiss me, please."

I was more than happy to oblige. I was drunk on their kisses already, and my cock felt much larger than it probably was. It lay on her thighs, and I tried to maintain the kiss as I maneuvered my hips upward in search of its target. She threw one arm around my neck and reached down between us with her other hand. "Please. Let me do it." And she resumed the kiss. The tip of my dick was nowhere near where I thought it was, and I now felt the stiff marauder being pulled almost savagely upward. That meant I had to break the kiss as I arched my hips up, but then I felt it surrounded by liquid heat, and I couldn't help thrusting into her.

She was below me now, my lips level with her forehead, accenting the difference in our heights. I paused when she issued a loud, long moan, but she pressed her face into the side of my neck and almost screamed: "Don't stop! Please don't stop! I need to feel it all inside me! Please!" And so, I thrust, then thrust again. And again.

All that time they were playing with me down there it had felt wonderful; but now, I wished I hadn't gotten so worked up. I wasn't going to last very long at all. Before I could even get a good rhythm going, I felt myself starting to peak, and nothing I could do was going to delay it. "Sofia, I'm sorry, but I ... I can't ... I can't ...."

She gasped. "Oh my gosh! You're getting even bigger! OOoohh! Yes, Jacob! Let go! Let it go!"

"Unh!" I huffed, and thrust into her as far as I could, paused, and felt myself gush into her depths in jerking, straining spurts.

For a long thirty seconds or so, I couldn't think at all. When consciousness did return, I realized that I was probably crushing her; so, I rolled back to my right, pulling out of her. We lay on our backs, breathing hard; but soon, she rolled toward me and threw her right leg over my thigh and snuggled into my chest after I put my arm around her.

"Hey, Sadie?" Sofia called softly. But there was no answer; and when I looked that way, she had sort of curled into a fetal position facing away from the action and fallen asleep.

"You okay?" I asked Sofia.

Nodding gently against my chest she said: "I guess so." She sighed heavily. "I'm falling in love with you."

I stared at the flickering ceiling above us. "Me, too." I thought about it for a while. "What am I going to do? How am I going to protect you all?"

The quiet of the night was filled with a strange sound. "HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!"

That made us both laugh. "I hope they took a towel to bed with them," I commented.

"Don't worry about that. She just probably had to pee today before we forced her to have the biggest orgasm of her whole life. Never tickle a girl who has to pee for the same reason. But with her, I bet it doesn't happen again. And she deserves some joy. I was feeling so sorry for myself because I've lost my folks and my brother. But never seeing your little girl again; I can't imagine!"

"Shh! Go to sleep now."

"I feel safe in your arms. I love you, Jacob."

"I love you, too."

I was hard again, and fully imbedded inside the slippery canal of a tight, slender girl, when I awoke to an almost psychedelic image of the beauty on top of me. I reached down with both hands and grasped her by the waist, causing her to freeze in place. It took me a few long seconds to realize exactly where that place was. This was the first night I'd spent in this room, and in this lodge; and my mind tried to make sense of it all. The wildly flickering light must be because the candle was guttering. I was on my back, and I had been mounted by a slender, impaled woman.

"Sofia," I said through a sleep-addled haze. I was about to suggest she wait until morning, but the escalating feelings inside me stayed my tongue.

"It's me, Jacob." She groaned softly and bent forward onto my chest.

"Sadie!" I put my arms around her slim body. "Are you okay?"

"I woke up, and I felt alone."

"You're not alone. And you don't have to do this if you don't ...."

She interrupted me as if I hadn't spoken at all. "I've never trusted a man. Any man. I've never challenged one, either. Never questioned. Constantly obeyed. I always thought that eventually, one of them would kill me. Oddly, that didn't make me angry or afraid or resentful. It didn't make me feel anything at all. I've never felt the least bit of emotion toward any man. Until you. And I've never actually wanted to BE with a man. Until you."

"Sadie, I ...."

"Is this love, Jacob?"

I pushed her upright, still pierced by my cock, and I strained my neck forward and kissed her tenderly. I couldn't maintain that posture for too long, though, and I fell back onto my pillow and answered immediately.

"Yes."

She responded by rising and falling on my hardness at a pace that surprised me. I had no idea how long it had been since I had emptied myself into Sofia; but I felt as if I should be able to hold out quite a while for this round of lovemaking. I was mistaken. Sadie kept clutching me with her inner muscles, stroking me and gripping me simultaneously; and she was so wet that we made a squelching sound as she worked. I tightened my grip on her waist and forced her body all the way against me, and she threw back her head and cried out as I came hard inside her.

I sagged back, rubbery and exhausted, though she had done all the work, and she issued a low "Oooo," and again pressed her pert breasts into my chest as she collapsed atop me.

"Welcome to the club, Sister Sadie," Sofia mumbled beside me.

"I want to have my birth control implant removed," Sadie said. I wasn't sure who she was addressing. "I want to be bred like this."

"There's still a fully-functional medical center in Acton," Sofia said, in the same sleepy voice. "We'll talk to the other girls and make an appointment."

"Um ...." I protested.

"Goodnight, Sadie. Goodnight, Jacob. I love you."

"Goodnight, Sofia. Goodnight, Jacob. I love you."

"Um ... I love you, too."

The candle flared one last time and went out. When I awoke sometime later, my cock was soft, but still inside the girl on top of me. I half-rolled to my left, and slipped out of her as she tumbled away from me. Then, I curled my body around hers and held her gently as I felt Sofia's soft form spoon against my back and butt.

"I smell bacon," Sofia said from the protection of my arms. When had we switched positions?

"I smell it, too," Sadie said, somewhere behind me as she burrowed even closer to my backside.

"We need to investigate this," I told them with conviction.

Someone had laid out our clothes for us from the stuff we'd packed for the camping trip, and we dressed and hustled downstairs. A grandfather clock, playing Westminster chimes, announced the hour of eight, and as we walked through the dining room and into the kitchen, we saw Hannah coming in from outside.

"Breakfast is ready!" Doriana announced. "Scrambled eggs with cheese, biscuits and bacon. Hope you're hungry!

Somebody handed me a cup of real coffee, and the meal was soon on the table. "What were you doing?" I asked Hannah.

"Fed all the animals and milked the cow," she said. "I've been up since six."

"Can we drink milk straight from the cow?" Wanda asked, excited.

"Only if you want to catch just about every disease there is," Hannah laughed. "We have a pasteurizing unit in the barn, and I run it every few days, refrigerating it between uses. I refine it to two percent milkfat, and I use the fat to produce butter in a machine we have. There's a cheesemaking setup out there, too; but I haven't figured out how to do it yet. The cow produces about six gallons a day, but the calf has been taking most of that up until just recently."

The meal was great, and I complimented the cooks. "First thing I want us all to do today, after the dishes are done, is security. I've got a hundred questions, but I want us all to know what we have, where everything is, and how to use it."

"The security office is right through there," Hannah said, pointing at a door I had thought, up until now, to be a bathroom. "I'd be happy to show you everything I know."

"How about your weapons?"

"Most of them are in a room in the cellar," she told us.

"You didn't show me that yesterday when we went down there," I told her flatly.

"You didn't ask. I thought you just wanted to see our food stocks. And anyway, those are just the guns on the racks. There are more guns and ammunition in boxes in the storage area of the barn."

"Do you have drones?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes, but I'm not sure how to use them. I know there are drones ready for use near the bunkers. I heard the men talking about them once. I think they're equipped to drop bombs or something."

"Boys and their toys," Doriana muttered, shaking her head.

"When are we going to the other farm?" Wanda asked.

"Let's shoot for eleven and try to make it back here mid-afternoon."

"I'm going, too," Doriana stated firmly. "I want to bring our chicks back here."

"Are they the same type? Can we mix them if they're not?"

"Sure. Most types will mix well, and even interbreed. The chickens here are Leghorns. Ours are Rhode Island Reds. The only problem is the male chick. I don't really know how to tell them apart when they're that young; their sex, I mean. So, we'll keep ours separate until we can tell which is the male. Otherwise, the rooster here will kill it. We'll give him his own roost when we know which one he is."

"I think I know how to split the area to keep them apart," Hannah nodded. "We'll try to have it ready for you when you get back."

"And then this evening, we tackle communications," I interjected. "We're going to call the next mayor of Acton and his brother and invite them here for a little council of war. It's about time we started learning about our new universe, as well as beginning our planning for how we're going to bring to justice the man who took away our loved ones. And THIS is the place to do that, I think."

With six of us pitching in, the dishes were done in a flash; and it was time to take a peek behind that door I had assumed was a bathroom. In point of fact, the room was huge, probably ten-by-thirty feet, and I had to go back out and look around before I could justify the space in my mind. It butted up against the walls for the dining room and the kitchen. I'd never been outside the house on the western side of the lodge, and there was another door in this room that opened onto the back porch, which was beyond the fireplace-side of the Great Room. It had a spectacular view of the mountains, and I told everybody that we'd be watching the sunset from here this evening.

I was right about motion sensors, but I was way-wrong about the scale. There were almost a thousand of the things, and they extended all the way down the mountain in every direction; although they thinned out the farther downhill you went. I was also wrong about the driveway. There were LOTS of booby traps along the entire length of the thing; they just weren't a part of the road itself. They were all hidden to either side of the gravel surface facing inward. We had been so careful, and we didn't have a clue they were there.

"This is quite a setup," I commented. "What are our chief weaknesses?"

"They're too numerous to even count," Sadie said sadly. "We would be practically helpless against just about any kind of military assault you can think of."

My spirits really took a nosedive at that. "Like what?"

"Any type of air-to-groundattack," she said, shrugging. "Missiles, rockets, bombs, even general aviation planes or drones like we have, if they're rigged with explosives. Howitzers, long-range guns, mortars ..."

"Okay, okay," I groaned. "I get the picture."

She smiled at me and surprised me a little as she came to me and held my hand. "Don't despair, my love. There's no place in the country that is fortified against military assault, except possibly the White House or a military installation. But you need to know the truth of it. If they come after me personally, we have a lot of options. But if they attack us with military-grade weapons, we need to run."

I turned to Hannah. "Do you know how to use all of this stuff?"

"No, Jacob. I can monitor most of the cameras from here; and I know how to open and close the main gate. But if we have to start shooting, I'm afraid I don't know where to begin."

Sadie shrugged. "I'll look around for some instructions or manuals. Security has never really been my forte, but I'll do what I can."

"Thanks." I gave her a little kiss on the lips, which made her smile. "Let's take a look at the perimeter."

We walked out the door onto the back porch, then sauntered onto the lawn that led downhill toward the chain link fence that defined what I considered the "secure area" next to the residence. "How often do you mow?" I asked Hannah.

"Every week, on Thursday afternoons. It goes faster than you might think. I edge the whole thing once a month using a chemical spray. And the sheep graze around the grassy areas near the barn twice a week. They like oats better, so they run back inside in the evening."

We made it to the bunker, which was concrete and about hundred feet long on this side. It was sort of dank, but relatively dry otherwise. A narrow opening of less than a foot ran along the entire length of the thing on the downhill side. I had thought the guns would be automatic, like machine guns, with belt-fed ammo; but when I studied the nearest one, I discovered it was more like the sniper rifle that Doriana had used in that last standoff at the mayor's house in Acton, only without the scope. There were four of them, evenly spaced and pointing downhill through the trees toward the base of the mountain. It was obvious that they were aimed and fired through the computers in the security office.

On the downhill side of the bunker at one end was a low metal door, about four feet tall and two feet wide, with hand-cranked deadbolt locks set near the top and bottom. I pulled the levers that retracted the bolts and opened the door to study it. Very impressive. The thing was three inches of solid stainless steel; and when closed, there would be absolutely no way to gain entrance other than using an amount of explosives that would decimate the entire structure. I had to sit down and scoot out of the thing due to my size, but the girls simply ducked through and followed me. We were outside the concertina wire, just to one side of it; and we could walk to the woods, if we wanted to.

Sitting in front of the bunker, just inside the barbed wire barrier, there was a large metal box with a hydraulic lift device on either side to raise the lid. Once again, all I could do was assume that this must house the drones that Hannah had alluded to. If so, I also assumed they were sitting on charging devices to keep them ready for action. I couldn't wait to get some insight into these things, but I guessed there was no real hurry.It would take some sort of device to get past the wire to service the drones, either over or under it; and I thought that was rather poor design planning.

"Are the other three bunkers like this one?" I asked.

"Yes. They're all identical," Hannah remarked. "The only interaction I have with them is to keep them clean. Pine needles blow in all year long. Maple leaves in the winter. When I first got here, I had to shovel snow out of them; which was really hard, because the only way to get it out is through that narrow opening."

We re-locked the metal door and headed back up to the lodge. It was time to get on with the rest of our day. By leaving the truck parked outside the lodge, it wasn't being charged; but it was still showing 300 miles until it was out of juice. We unloaded everything out at the barn, and Doriana and I took off toward the valley farmhouse, while the rest of the girls stayed and learned more about operating a mountaintop agricultural business.

We made record time getting down there; but then we had to figure out what to take with us on our first big trip back. Catching those damn little chicks proved to be the biggest chore of the bunch, but after a while, we finally figured out how to accomplish the task; one person herding the critters toward the "designated snatcher." At long last, the little things were in the same box they'd come in, and sitting on the back seat of the black truck.

I made a spur-of-the-moment decision and told Doriana I was going to drive the green pickup up there now. With the guns out of the way, we wouldn't have to worry about much of anything left here. We got the vehicle out of that dilapidated shed just as easily as we'd gotten it in. After that, we stuffed every square inch we could with clothing and some of the sports drones that I'd been meaning to try out. I still locked the place up, but we realized that it might be another week or two before we made this trip again.

Our route took us close to Acton on the way, but we chose to take roads around the town, both going down and coming back. Even so, we saw something that was pretty rare in this "Post Event" world: another occupied car. I don't know why that made me nervous. But as they passed, they honked at us and waved out the windows; just friendly neighbors saying "hi." We both waved back.

It was just shy of four o'clock when we started the climb back up Hazy Mountain, and I was happy to see the gate swing open as we approached, then close again after we'd gone through. Our second night at the facility, and it was already starting to feel like home. The barn door was open, and we pulled right in and parked both trucks. Everyone was there waiting for us, and it was quite a little celebration adding the new brood of chicks in their mountain home. There were lots of stories to be told from both parties; since THEY had all gone through much the same exercise we had corralling all the original chickens into their half of the pen. Chicken wire had been placed on stanchions to make the division. The old rooster was certainly interested in the newcomers, but the hens just didn't seem to care.

I asked how Hannah had seen us coming and known to open the gate for us, and she'd shown me another security office that had somehow missed the tour the day before, replete with alarms, video monitors and various controls, as well a rack of weapons. "There's a master control switch that has to be turned on in the main lodge," she explained. "As soon as you started up the driveway at the base of the mountain, we got a warning and the monitors activated automatically. We watched you drive up, and we opened and closed the gate from here." She pointed to the control switch.