Kiss My Apocalips Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough!" I laughed. "Let's get on with our lessons!"

But changing the magazines in the big rifles was ridiculously simple, and even I could achieve the task after a couple tries. Doriana, of course, was an expert almost immediately. Afterwards, the two women huddled for a little private conference for a moment, so Dmitri pulled me to one side for a little confidential talk of his own.

"I put you two in de south bunker for reason," he conferred. He pointed downhill toward the main gate. "Tings more likely to happen here den in other sectors. Especially if it rains, we may not be able to see clearly. You might have to make decisions for everybody. If some of de fighters wants to switch sides, dey come to gate; want in. If dat happen, we ask you what you want to do. You have to make call, yes?"

I nodded. The idea had never occurred to me, but it sure made sense. "I'll need a good pair of binoculars," I told him.

"You gets lots more den just dat. We putting together big bunch supplies for you to use here. Wanda drive it here soon."

I nodded. The girls had finished their little powwow, so we said our goodbyes and watched them drive off toward the next bunker. I drew Doriana in for a gentle hug, which she gratefully returned, and I asked if she was satisfied with how the conversation had gone. She only nodded and snuggled into me more fervently.

"If you ever have any worries or opinions, then you have to let me know," I told her seriously.

After she again nodded her consent, I told her about what Dmitri had told me concerning fighters coming to the gate, and what we'd be expected to do.

"I don't think we should let ANYONE in," she told me after a long moment's thought. "Or, if we do let them in, we should hold them in the grassy area between the fence and farm, where we can keep an eye on them."

I smiled patiently at that. "They'd be sitting ducks. Their former allies would know them as traitors and shoot them."

She seemed to deflate. Twice, she appeared ready to offer further advice, but both times she thought better of the suggestion. Finally, she sighed heavily. "I never even thought of that aspect of this fight."

"Same here," I replied. "Give it some consideration. When the time comes, I'll value your input."

About an hour later, Wanda showed up in a golf cart laden with supplies that we carried into the concrete enclosure, stacking five boxes in a pile on the floor centered in front of the main door. She announced that she and Sofia would be joining us for dinner that evening; then she gave me a hug, accompanied by a long, sensuous kiss, and she left us.

Unpacking was an hour-long treat, and it revealed winter coats, which was good, because the temperature had been falling steadily throughout the day. There was a small heater, which gave off a faint orangish glow when we plugged it in. In addition to that, there was a box of chemical hand warmers, gloves, arctic pants that went over what we already wore and woolen socks. There were two sets of binoculars, two sets of night vision goggles, and a short, fat telescope on a mini-tripod. In yet another box, we found a low air mattress with a thermal cover, plus a double sleeping bag, pillows and extra blankets. One box contained power food, like jerky, granola bars and trail mix; plus, bottles of water and caffeinated sodas. A small ammo can was full of magazines for the emplaced guns.

And, as promised, there was an automatic assault weapon with extra magazines. The thing had an attached scope along the top of the barrel, and what I assumed to be a sound suppressor at the business-end. Doriana pointed out the little "mode" lever that switched from "Safe" to "Semi-Auto" to "Auto." In fully automatic, she said, you could hold the trigger down and deplete the whole 20-round magazine in only a few seconds. I decided I wouldn't be trying it. The thing was obviously capable of delivering quite enough death without that little extra feature.

The surprise-of-the-day was a box that Wanda had handed me separately. She and Sofia had come up with the plan, she told us, and our new military tacticians agreed. The computer printers in the lodge had spit our six hundred copies of a full-page message that they wanted Doriana and me to deliver via our drones. We had to dig back into our instruction manuals to find out if it was even possible; but, believe it or not, there actually was an "Air Drop" feature programmed into the things. It was still going to take a bit of strategizing before we could actually complete such a mission, especially if it was raining. I mean, it was entirely possible that we'd be delivering great big, sodden globs of paper mache instead of leaflets.

The flier was replete with little smiley-face and flower emojis to instill an overall feeling of peace and harmony; and if you knew how she thought, it had "Wanda" written all over it.

"Welcome to Hazy Mountain!" it read in a big, bold font that had fancy serifs. "We're glad you've decided to come and visit us! There are several members of our group who are trained in military tactics and techniques, and they are more than prepared to fight. However, most of us who live here are women who have never sanctioned violence, and who have lived our lives seeking peace and cooperation. We have prevailed (as women so often do) in our attempt to convince our counterparts to welcome you as friends."

A second paragraph concluded in an even bolder print: "Please walk up our driveway to the main gate and show the cameras mounted there that you are unarmed. Even if your military overlords refuse our offer, we are prepared to receive you individually in the name of amity, goodwill and harmony. We look forward to meeting you."

"Holy shit!" Doriana said quietly. "I can't believe Juanita and Dmitri okayed this idea!"

We found out later that Mrs. Gonzales was the one who had really pressed this project. It turns out that she's a pretty compelling lady, and she had gone to Dmitri personally with the idea. I do believe he was more afraid of offending her than any other person on the mountain. I think it underscored where the real power in the world lies.

After getting everything packed away, I devoted all my time to the problem of the "airdrop" release from the drones. I even went so far as to launch one with a couple of those paper fliers in its cargo hold to see if the programmable function even worked. It did, though the pieces of paper caught the wind and flew off down the mountain somewhere. I hadn't solved the little problem of water contamination; but I had a few ideas.

By the time I'd finished with that project, Doriana had our little "home" for the night all prepared. Keep in mind that the bunker was entirely open to the air. There was a doorway set into the center of the structure on the uphill side, but there was no actual door. Also, there was a long, twelve-inch opening that ran the entire length of the bunker, from one end to the other, in the downhill-side wall. Despite the openness, the space still felt cramped. The ceiling was six-and-a-half feet above the floor. I know this because I stand six-three, and the roof was a scant three inches from the crown of my head. I had to duck to go through the doorway.

There had been no sunshine at all that day, and the gloom only intensified later. About six o'clock, darkness seemed to wrap itself around us suddenly. We saw the headlights of one of the golf carts approaching along the level gravel pathway that connected our bunker to the one in the west, and when it stopped, Wanda and Sofia got out and brought in a box containing a hot meal. The four of us huddled beneath two large blankets, and we sat close to the little heater, which seemed to glow much brighter in the darkness, as we ate bowls of beef stew and corn muffins. We talked about the events that had led us to this point in our lives and wished the other girls were with us to share in our storytelling.

Our messengers also brought along earpiece headphones, which constituted the promised "intercommunications" system that would allow us all to stay in touch in whatever action we might see the next day. They also provided some degree of noise suppression.

There was another teleconference with the tablet, during which Sadie gave us a quick lesson in the new comm devices. She'd set them up in an interesting way. Instead of being like the walkie-talkies, where only one person could transmit at a time, any number of people could speak concurrently with this system. However, you had to press a button on the side of one earpiece before your voice could be heard. I liked it.

There was no further news about the group heading our way, and Mrs. G voiced the opinion that they might not show up at all. Several of us added our hopes that was the case, but I don't think anyone actually believed it. The conference ended, and Doriana and I plugged all of our various devices into their charging units for the night. Sofia and I were sharing a blanket, and we cuddled closer in an effort to overcome the effects of the cold and damp air, as did the other two sharing the other blanket. We just sat in silence, staring into the glow of the little heater.

"What's that sound?" Wanda asked softly.

And Sofia and I answered at the same time: "It's raining."

Okay, I haven't really described Oregon rain to you yet; and for a very good reason. There are about a dozen different types of it, and you can never really be sure which brand of the stuff you're going to be faced with. I have witnessed periods of several days when the precipitation literally never stopped; but at the end of it all, the amount in the rain gauge registered less than half an inch. I've seen other times when we got two or three inches per day, day after day, for a solid week. I've seen the sun come out and shine brightly three or four times in an hour, with heavy rain in-between those periods. Thunderstorms in these mountains are extremely rare -- and you may only see one or two in the average year. But they DO happen, and they can be real toad-stranglers when you get one. You just can't tell. But I'm here to tell you: it DOES rain in Oregon.

This rain seemed to be one of those light, constant things that generally stayed around for a while. All-in-all, when you get this type of precipitation, there's not that much actual water falling; but everything, everywhere seems to get wet. And when the temperature gets as low as it was that night, it can make your bones ache.

Wanda and Sofia had to get back to the lodge, if for no other reason, than to charge the golf cart, which was going to be utilized a lot the next day. Doriana and I hugged them and kissed them goodbye, then watched as they drove off up the hill again through the cold mist and drizzle. I took a flashlight and made the rounds, checking one last time on our drones, which were still outside, but under a tarpaulin. A couple hours before, I'd taken a camp shovel and dug a shallow latrine in a level spot up the hill, several dozen yards away; and we both used it under cover of darkness before readying ourselves for bed. We laid out our "uniforms" for the next day, which included Kevlar vests that had been included in our boxes of supplies; then we stripped off our damp clothing, rubbed ourselves dry with a couple towels, and crawled under the blankets into our sleeping bag, though it was only eight-thirty.

As I gathered Doriana into my arms, she surprised me by putting the palm of one hand against my chest and pushing me away. "Not right now," she said softly. "Can you wait until later?"

I pulled away a little and tried to look at her face; but we had turned the little heater off for the night, killing the only source of illumination we'd been utilizing, other than our flashlights; and the darkness was absolute. "Are you okay?" I asked, concerned by her demand. Only a few hours before, she had been more than eager to indulge my every whim, sexual or otherwise; and this was a dramatic shift in her state of mind.

In answer, she pushed me gently onto my back and snuggled into my shoulder. "I just want you to hold me," she whispered. "Please." And so, I did.

Sometime later, I opened my eyes and tried to determine what it was that had awakened me. I thought I'd seen a flash of light, but that might have just been a dream behind my sleeping eyes. And then, there was another half-second portion of pale white that filled and then deserted our open concrete shelter. I sat straight up, but Doriana clung to me, and I found myself sitting there with a beautiful, nude woman wrapped in my left arm, while I tried desperately to figure out what was happening outside in the steady rain.

"Don't be alarmed," my companion said groggily. "Earlier today, I was your appetizer. This is the main course."

I could see now that the bright flashes were from a flashlight that was playing back and forth across the main doorway as someone approached from up the hill. That settled my nerves somewhat; and at last, through the constant din of rainfall, I could hear the crunch of gravel underfoot as our visitor drew closer. The light entered the dank space and moved around for a few seconds, but the silent visitor appeared to orient herself quickly, and the flashlight came in our direction, only to be set down on the floor a few feet from our bed. It wasn't aimed directly at us, but its angle didn't allow us to see who had been holding it. I said nothing while the new member of our bedroom group shuffled and fumbled in the darkness, and the sound of discarded clothing hitting the floor joined the drone of the falling precipitation outside.

Doriana began pushing me earnestly away from her, and I shifted to my right, as she scooted in the opposite direction, opening a space between us. The sound of a zipper came from the other side of the sleeping bag, and chilled air suddenly invaded our warm sanctuary of bedding, only to be replaced by the moist, chilled feel of soft, bare female flesh.

"Hannah! You're freezing!" Doriana exclaimed. "Hurry, Jacob! Warm her up!"

Massive, spongy, tantalizing breasts ballooned against my bare chest, and the entirety of her smooth body was pushed against me; while Doriana's form pressed itself to her back, buttocks and legs. Arms wrapped around my neck.

"I've made that walk dozens of times before," Hannah's shivering whisper informed us. "It seemed so far tonight; so long."

"Sshhh," I hushed her softly. "Relax and let us warm you. Sleep, if you'd like."

"Oh, Jacob," she husked softly. "I've been thinking about this all day! I'm going to explode if I can't feel you inside me soon!"

"Trust me," Doriana said softly behind her. "You're going to explode when he IS inside you. Now, just be quiet and surrender to your man."

"OUR man!" Hannah corrected. "Thank you SO much for sharing him!"

"What? I don't get a say in this little decision?" I groused softly.

"It's your choice, lover," Doriana said softly, squirming even closer into our new arrival. "If you want to send her back out into the cold, driving rain, abandoned and dejected; well, that's YOUR call."

I sighed loudly for effect and brought my right hand up to fill with the pliable silky texture of Hannah's left boob. "Well, I wouldn't want to be brought up on charges of cruelty to gorgeous, sexy, spectacularly beautiful girls."

"Narcissist!" Doriana accused. "Only thinking about your reputation!"

I gently squeezed the supple breast while my engorged cock throbbed against Hannah's lower belly and shaved sex. "Yep. That's definitely the only thing I'm thinking about."

The dark-haired woman moaned loudly, pressed her chest into my exploring hand, and wantonly ground herself into my erection while throwing her left leg over my hips. "Please, Jacob! Oh, please!"

"You have to do it, Jacob. She's family," Doriana told me. "And don't try to tell me you're worried that it might be against her will. The lady is ... a little insistent."

"Pleeeeeze!" Hannah moaned, pushing her mons almost savagely against my hard-on.

Her arms were still around my neck, so it was up to me to reach between us and try my best to line things up. She was slick and oily, and the fat knob of my dick slithered past its target several times, making my new partner shiver and squirm, before we simultaneously found the perfect spot and she thrust downward hard, enshrouding my member in sweet, slick, liquid warmth.

"Ooohhh!" she mewled. "Yes! Yes, there!" She seemed to catch her breath. "Wow! Oh, wow!" A thrill seemed to wash through her whole body. "Holy cow! You're ... strong! So gentle, but so strong!"

"I know," Doriana voice carried around us. "Isn't it dreamy?"

I felt slender, feminine fingers stroking one jiggling breast, then they relinquished their hold and migrated south along the smooth, flat stomach, and then further.

"Wait!" Hannah whispered urgently. "I'm not ready!"

"Oh ... yes you are," Doriana whispered in her ear matter-of-factly, while her fingers moved to the woman's clitoris.

"AAAAA!" Hannah's scream filled the rainy night. Then, she pushed herself downward as far as she could, hesitated a long, long second, and she opened her eyes wide, so that some dull reflection of them filled my sight in the otherwise inky darkness. "HUH!" she grunted loudly. And her inner muscles seemed to ripple along my shaft from bottom to top, as if some invisible, womanly hand had just stroked it. "HUH!" And again, it felt as if slippery, feminine fingers surrounded me and stroked powerfully along my length. "HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!"

"Holy shit!" I shouted. It was as if my orgasm was suddenly just THERE, being forcibly wrenched from me. The feeling was so unexpected that I reached both hands to her waist, ready to pull her off of me; but I hesitated, thinking. Just because this was something that I was completely, totally unfamiliar with didn't mean that I had to put an end to it. In point of fact, this was one of the most amazing things that I had ever experienced. It most certainly wasn't something that could harm me. But, as if hearing my thoughts, my body betrayed me, and my left big toe cramped up on me. Hard. I hadn't even been aware that I had been clenching it. It was so shocking, and so obscenely ludicrous, that instead of howling in pain, I started laughing.

I pulled the obviously-still-orgasming girl away and fell heavily onto my back and right side. Still issuing her staccato exclamations, Hannah curled into a quivering, spasming ball and turned toward Doriana. "What's the matter?" that girl queried. "What happened?"

I cried out in a sound that was probably equal parts pain, pleasure, humor and every other emotion under the sun. "Oh, God, I'm still cumming!" I groaned. "Where's that towel? I'm making a huge mess!"

"Hey, you make the wet spot - you have to sleep in it sometimes, too," Doriana countered.

I was still having problems catching my breath. I reached out my hand and stroked the soft bottom of my most recent bedmate. "Hannah, I'm sorry. That was wonderful."

"I did something wrong!" she said through obvious tears.

"No, no! Let me explain! It was great! No kidding!" I was finally able to roll in her direction, and I tugged on her shoulder. "Come here. I want to tell you why I acted that way. It's all so incredibly silly! Please forgive me. I'm falling in love with you."

That made her turn in my direction. "Honest?" She threw her arms around me. "Really?"

I laughed again. "Yes, really." I hugged her, then I reached out a hand toward Doriana, who took it and stroked my fingers with her own. Settling onto my back again, I tried to explain what I had experienced. "That was the biggest orgasm I've ever had," I concluded.

"So, you liked it?" Hannah asked sincerely.

That brought yet another laugh. "Yes. I genuinely liked it. And I most certainly will never forget it."