Kiss the Chef (US Edition) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael blushed at the praise, pulling her closer to press a tender kiss to her lips. But when he tried to roll away, Alexandra gripped him tighter with strong thighs.

"Leaving so soon?" she teased, nipping his bottom lip. Though thoroughly spent, her eyes still gleamed with insatiable hunger. "The night is young, and I'm nowhere near done with you."

Michael's spent cock gave an interested twitch at her words, reviving swiftly as her hand drifted down to stroke him. "Again?" he gasped in disbelief, but his traitorous body was already responding to her touch.

Alexandra rewarded his eagerness with a searing open-mouthed kiss, grinding her slick folds against his re-awakening hardness.

"I have so many more positions I want to try with you, darling," she purred against his lips. "Are you up for continuing our dance?"

As his renewed arousal stiffened against her thigh, Alexandra gave Michael a sultry smile over her shoulder. "Perhaps we could try something a little different now."

She rolled gracefully onto her hands and knees, presenting her glistening sex and tight rear to him in open invitation. Michael swallowed thickly at the erotic sight, hands hovering to caress her curves.

Alexandra wiggled her hips enticingly. "I want to know all the delicious things this gifted cock of yours can do. Come take me however you please, darling."

Michael groaned softly and traced gentle fingers up her folds, collecting the dewy arousal pooling there. Alexandra keened and pushed back against his touch, already grinding her hips in small circles.

Positioning himself at her entrance, Michael sank slowly home once more, savouring her velvet heat clasping him. Alexandra threw her head back with a gasp, then looked over her shoulder with a wanton smile.

"More...give me everything you have, darling," she demanded huskily. Michael grasped her hips and began to thrust in earnest, lost in the erotic sight of their joined flesh.

Alexandra cried out in pleasure as Michael set a punishing pace, his hips slapping against her rear with each forceful thrust.

"Yes, just like that!" she urged breathlessly over her shoulder, meeting his powerful strokes with counter-movements of her own. "Fuck me with everything you have, darling - I want to feel it for days."

Spurred by her demands, Michael pounded into her velvet heat with abandon. His balls slapped wetly against her clit with each impact, drawing cries from deep in Alexandra's throat.

Reaching beneath her, he rolled her engorged nub between thumb and forefinger, driving her higher. Alexandra's walls began to flutter wildly around his cock as her climax approached.

"I'm so close, don't stop!" she begged wantonly. Michael redoubled his efforts, pistoning in and out of her greedy quim at a brutal pace.

As Alexandra's climax gripped him, Michael felt her inner walls begin to spasm frantically around his throbbing length. She threw her head back with a keening wail, the sight and sounds of her unravelling pushing him to the brink.

When her channel began to ripple in pulsing waves, milking his cock with velvet heat, it proved his undoing. With a guttural groan, Michael slammed his hips flush to hers and plunged deep as thick ropes of seed erupted from him.

Alexandra shuddered through the aftershocks, grinding her hips back to take him fully with each pulse. The intimate contact of their climaxing flesh sent crackling aftershocks through them both.

As his cock began to soften inside her still-clenching channel, Michael collapsed heavily over her sweat-slick back. They panted to catch their breath, skins sticking together deliciously in the aftermath of passion.

Though sated, Alexandra's inner muscles continued to flutter weakly, coaxing every last drop of essence from Michael's spent member. Skin to slippery skin, they floated down in a blissfully wrung-out embrace.

As their breathing slowed, Alexandra rolled to face Michael with a sated smile. Her eyes gleamed with warmth and satisfaction as she traced gentle fingers along his cheek.

"You truly are a wonder, darling," she purred, pressing a languid kiss to his lips. Michael sighed into the intimate contact, relishing the taste of her on his tongue.

Alexandra deepened the kiss hungrily, conveying all her pleasure and gratitude for his skilled attentions. When they parted at last, she gazed down at him in open adoration.

"You've more than earned your reward, being such a good boy for me," Alexandra praised, nipping his kiss-swollen lips. "Stay the night and have breakfast with me - the food here is delicious."

Michael couldn't resist her radiant smile if he tried. "It would be my honour, milady," he grinned, drawing her close once more.

As Alexandra curled against his side, sated and content, Michael marvelled at this turn his evening had taken. Whatever the morrow might bring, this night would forever be etched in his memory - the stuff of dreams made gloriously flesh.

12