Kiss the Chef (US Edition) Ch. 05

Story Info
The young chef surpises Melissa Benoist and Katie McGrath.
4.8k words
4.38
1.2k
5
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/28/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It w as just another day on the set of Supergirl for young chef Michael. He was busy prepping snacks for the cast and crew during a lunch break. His latest order was to deliver some fruit and granola to lead actress Melissa Benoist in her trailer.

Balancing the tray, Michael made his way over. "Miss Benoist, I've got your snack here" he called out as he knocked. No answer. Figuring she didn't hear, he let himself in.

That's when he was met with an unexpected sight. Melissa was there alright, but she wasn't alone. Co-star Katie McGrath had her pinned up against the wall, the two locked in a passionate kiss.

Katie had Melissa's wrists pinned above her head as their lips moved hungrily together. Melissa was moaning softly into the kiss, her back arched to press her breasts harder against Katie.

The other hand of Katie was up Melissa's tight supergirl shirt, her fingers tracing slow circles around her nipple. The bud was already stiff and aching for attention. Katie grinned against Melissa's lips, giving the nipple a playful pinch that made Melissa gasp.

"You like that baby?" Katie purred, tweaking the nipple between her fingertips. Melissa nodded frantically, lost in a haze of wanton desire. "Please...I need more," she begged breathlessly.

Katie's eyes raked hungrily over Michael as he stood frozen in the doorway. A slow smirk spread across her face as she eyed him like a predator does its prey.

"Well well, what do we have here?" she purred in her thick British accent. Her hands still had Melissa pinned against the wall, the actress whimpering softly as Katie's fingers continued their teasing ministrations under her shirt.

Michael gulped audibly, his mouth going dry under Katie's predatory gaze. "I, uh, just brought Melissa's snack," he stammered lamely.

Katie chuckled, a dark sensual sound. "Is that so? And what do you think of the little...appetizer...we've started without you?" She gave Melissa's nipple a hard pinch to punctuate her question, making the girl cry out.

"I...I shouldn't be here," Michael said weakly, making no move to leave. He knew he should go, but his feet were rooted to the spot as his eyes drank in the erotic display.

"Oh I don't think you want to leave just yet, do you?" Katie glanced down at the growing bulge in Michael's pants, licking her lips hungrily. She could sense his growing desire and longing to join, yet also his hesitation.

Melissa was breathing heavily, her body on fire but mind still clinging to reservations. Katie nuzzled her neck soothingly. "It's alright darling, let me take care of everything." She turned her predatory gaze back on Michael.

"What do you say, boy, want to come play with us?" she asked in a low, commanding voice. Michael's cock twitched in response, betraying how much he wanted it. But he still looked to Melissa, unsure.

Katie chuckled darkly. "You want her permission, is that it? Well then..." Her hands left Melissa's wrists to trail down her body, tweaking her nipples through the thin fabric. She knew exactly how to break down Melissa's resolve. Her fingers teased her puckered nipples through the thin shirt, drawing a breathy moan.

"My my, you are desperate for it." Katie purred, smirking over at Michael. His hard cock strained against his pants, desperate for release.

"Take it out boy, let me see what you've got to offer my little toy." Katie commanded in a domineering tone. Michael hesitated, until she shot him a look that told him to obey now.

With shaking hands, Michael undid his fly and withdrew his thick length. Pre-cum glistened on the swollen tip. Katie licked her lips hungrily at the sight.

"Very nice. I think Melissa will enjoy that." She turned her attention back to the wanton mess before her. "Won't you darling?" Katie asked in a silky voice.

Melissa whimpered as her eyes roamed hungrily over Michael's giant, hardened member. Her lips parted as if longing to wrap around its thickness.

Katie noticed her desperation and grinned wickedly. "My my, what a thirsty little girl you are," she purred. Her hands continued teasing Melissa's nipples to full stiffness.

"Go ahead darling, have a taste if you want it so badly." Katie encouraged, nodding to Michael's cock. Melissa didn't need telling twice.

She dropped to her knees and lunged forward, taking the head into her mouth with a groan. Michael gasped at the sudden wet heat engulfing him.

Melissa moaned happily around Michael's thick length as she took just the head into her greedy mouth. The taste of his salty pre-cum on her tongue sent a shiver of pleasure through her body.

She peered up at him through her lashes, humming in approval at his gasp of delight. Pleased to be of service, she relaxed her throat muscles and plunged down, swallowing inch after inch.

Her hands squeezed his thighs as she took him deep, thrilling at his muffled cries. This was what she craved - to serve, to please, to be used only for another's gratification.

Katie watched with a smug grin, stroking Melissa's hair approvingly. "You love every second of wrapping those lips around a fat cock, don't you slut?"

Melissa could only moan in agreement around her mouthful, eyes glazing over in bliss. She was born to suck and this glorious dick filled her with joy.

Michael moaned as Melissa's lips worked eagerly over his length. The feeling was divine, but he didn't want this to be one-sided pleasure.

Gently gripping Melissa's hair, he pulled her off with a wet pop. "As good as that beautiful mouth feels, I want to make you both feel good too."

Katie eyed him with a cunning smile. "And what did you have in mind, boy?"

Michael's gaze roamed over their half-clothed forms hungrily. "I think it's time I tasted this delicious pussy," he said, reaching to rub between Melissa's thighs.

Michael's bold words surprised even him, but the hungers of the flesh had taken over. His eyes hungrily drank in the tempting sight before him.

Katie's mouth curled in an amused half-smile at his eagerness. She could appreciate a willing male ready to please her and her girl. Michael's youthful charm and enthusiasm were rather cute.

Melissa whimpered and spread her thighs wantonly, coating Michael's questing fingers with her slick arousal. "Please, I need you..."

Katie watched their exchange with growing heat. She and Melissa shared a knowing look, realizing they had hit the jackpot with this willing young chef.

Wanting to give Michael a real show, Katie reached for her remaining clothing. "I think it's our turn to undress for you now, darling boy," she purred.

In one fluid motion she shrugged off her bra, baring her ample chest. Melissa quickly followed, tearing off her bottoms and panties.

Now fully exposed, the lusty vixens struck enticing poses for Michael's ogling.

Katie ran her fingers over her curves, tweaking a nipple. "Don't be shy now, take a good long look at the treats in store for you."

Melissa spread her legs wide, giving him an unobstructed view of her glistening pink folds and neatly trimmed curls. Her fingers danced along her swollen clit, urging his hungry gaze.

Michael's cock throbbed at the erotic sight before him. He ached to sample both their nubile forms. But for now, Melissa's cunt beckoned his mouth between her thighs.

As his tongue delved into her dripping hole, lapping up her arousal, Michael stared up at Katie. Her hand was now sliding over her own bare mound, two fingers teasing her pink entrance.

Michael eagerly flicked his tongue over Melissa's swollen nub, drinking in her sweet nectar. His eyes stayed locked on Katie's enticing show.

Her fingers pumped in and out of her soaking hole, other hand still teasing her hard nipple. A sheen of sweat glistened over her naked form.

"Mmm fuck yeah, eat that pussy boy. Get her good and wet for what's coming next," Katie growled between heavy breaths.

Michael worked Melissa's slick cunt with fervor, determined to send her flying over the edge. But she craved more, needed to be filled.

"Please, I have to feel you in me!" Melissa begged, grinding against his eager mouth.

Katie watched the display with a wicked grin. "I do believe the lady wants that cock. Better give her what she wants, boy."

Trembling, Michael lined his thick member up at Melissa's entrance. With one deep thrust, he was fully seated inside her tight heat.

Melissa cried out at the sudden penetration. It felt so good, far better than anything she'd experienced with her husband.

"Fuck, you're so tight and wet!" Michael groaned, unable to hold still.

Katie watched with wicked delight as Michael pumped vigorously into Melissa. The slut was in ecstasy, meeting each thrust with unbridled passion.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Michael groaned. His balls slapped Melissa's ass with each deep stroke.

Katie licked her lips, three fingers now working her hungry cunt. "Such a good little cheater," she rasped.

"Please...more!" Melissa cried, digging her nails into Michael's back.

A few more hard thrusts and she shattered, her walls clenching hard around Michael's cock.

Katie grinned through her own rising pleasure. "Look at you, coming so hard on another man's cock like the dirty whore you are."

Michael withdrew from Melissa's dripping hole with a wet sound. She lay sated yet sensitive, walls still throbbing.

"Wait," Melissa said breathlessly. "I can feel you're raw inside me. And it's an unsafe time..."

Katie's eyes lit up, always eager to take risks. "Ooh risky, I like it. But she has a point, we wouldn't want any little mistakes now, would we?"

She ran her fingers through Melissa's hair reassuringly. "Don't you fret darling; I'll take good care of him next."

Michael groaned; balls heavy with unspent seed. But he knew they spoke wisely.

"How do you want it then?" he asked Katie huskily. Safety was a must but pleasure still remained.

Katie's eyes gleamed with lustful intent. This night was just getting started.

"On your back, boy. I think it's time you tasted this sweet cunt directly from the source."

She gripped Michael's hair, pulling his face between her sleek thighs. Her pink folds and black curls glistened before him; petals swollen with need.

Melissa watched eagerly, fingers roaming her sensitive nub as she recovered. "Make her scream, Michael. Eat that pussy like a starving man."

Michael's cock throbbed at the intoxicating scent so nearby. Slowly, teasingly, he extended his tongue to sample Katie's arousal.

"Bloody hell, yes!" Katie cried, grinding down against his mouth.

Emboldened, Michael sucked her clit between his lips and flicked it ruthlessly. His name spilled from Katie's lips in a litany of filthy praise.

Katie bucked against Michael's eager mouth, gripping his hair to hold him fast against her. Her climax was building swiftly thanks to his skilled oral ministrations.

"Fuck yes, just like that!" She cried, gyrating her drenched cunt over his tongue.

Michael lapped at her greedily, determined to send her flying over the edge. His hands gripped her ass, urging her to grind harder against his devouring mouth.

Melissa watched with heavy-lidded eyes, two fingers working furiously over her swollen clit. The sight of Katie using Michael's face so wantonly had reignited her own lust.

"You're going to come all over his pretty face, won't you, Katie?" She purred encouragingly.

Katie could only nod wordlessly, nearing her peak. With a few more sharp thrusts, it crashed over her in waves. She screamed her release, juices flooding Michael's mouth and chin. She shuddered through her powerful orgasm, walls clenching around nothing as Michael greedily lapped up her sweet nectar.

A few feet away, Melissa pinched her nipple hard while working her clit in tight circles. The erotic display before her had pushed her right to the edge, and with a muffled cry she tumbled over.

Her cunt pulsed and gushed onto her questing fingers. Katie and Michael's combined efforts had wrung not one, but two powerful climaxes from her eager body.

As Katie rolled languidly onto her back, Michael grinned up at the girls, his chin slick and glistening.

"You two tasted divine. But I think it's high time I got some attention for this hard cock of mine."

Melissa's eyes gleamed hungrily. She had forgotten any thoughts of her husband in the heat of passion. Right now, she only craved Michael's fat cock.

Rolling onto all fours, she presented her ass and dripping cunt to him with an inviting wiggle. "Take me, please; use me however you want."

Katie chuckled as she watched Melissa eagerly present herself. Her lust was intoxicating to witness.

"Eager little slut," she agreed. "But safety first, darling boy."

Michael nodded, pausing to sheath his straining erection in a bright red condom under Katie's watchful gaze.

"Well well, look at the size of you. I can see why these naughty girls want a taste." Katie purred approvingly.

Melissa wiggled her ass impatiently. "Please, Michael, take me. I need to feel your fat cock stretching me open!"

Michael gripped Melissa's hips firmly, sinking his full length into her clutching heat in one deep thrust.

"So fucking tight and wet," he groaned through gritted teeth. Her walls squeezed his condom-sheathed cock exquisitely.

Melissa screamed in bliss, overwhelmed by the intensity of being so fully filled once more. She bucked back to meet each of his powerful strokes.

Katie watched the display with keen eyes and fingers working her sensitive nub.

"Fuck yes, pound that cheating cunt!" She encouraged. "Give her what her boring husband never could."

Michael set a punishing pace, balls slapping Melissa's clit as she screamed in ecstasy.

Impressed by his stamina and skill, Katie decided he deserved a reward. She crawled behind him and gave his glistening ass cheeks an appreciative squeeze.

"Such a good boy, making this slut come so hard," she purred in his ear. "I think it's time I give you a special reward. But don't you worry, I'll take good care of this ass..."

Katie gripped Michael's cheeks firmly as he pounded Melissa's clutching cunt below.

She traced lazy circles around his tight ring with a slender finger. "Such a pretty little asshole," she purred teasingly in his ear.

Michael groaned, overwhelmed by dual sensations. Melissa screamed her approval, bouncing fervently on his pistoning cock.

"Please, I need to feel you," Michael begged shamelessly.

Katie grinned wickedly. "As you wish, darling boy." She spat onto her hand, rubbing the moisture over his waiting hole.

One finger breached him slowly, eliciting a guttural moan. Melissa rode him faster, enthralled by the erotic display.

Katie scissored him open expertly before adding a second digit. "So tight and hot. You like that, don't you, slut?"

Michael could only nod frantically, lost between dual penetrations. More pleasure was yet to come in this night of unbridled decadence. He writhed under the exquisite dual stimulation. Katie crooked her fingers expertly inside his stretched hole while he pounded Melissa's grasping cunt.

Sensing he teetered on the brink, Katie withdrew her digits with a wet pop. "Not yet, darling boy. I think you've earned another treat..."

Without warning, Katie buried her face in Michael's ass, her tongue replacing her fingers in his hole.

"F-Fuck!" Michael cried out, overwhelmed by the lewd sensation. His cock twitched hard inside Melissa's tight channel.

But the slut wasn't having any stopping. "Don't you dare stop fucking me," she growled.

Bracing on the table, Melissa began grinding her cunt back onto his dick with wanton abandon. Every motion drove him deeper into Katie's eager mouth.

Michael was lost in delirious bliss, his body trapped between the insatiable women.

Katie lapped greedily at his hole, swallowing each moan as her tongue speared deep inside. Her hands gripped his cheeks tight, sinking her face between them.

"Fuck, you taste so good," she growled against his puckered skin.

Each lewd slurp spurred Melissa to new heights. The married slut rode his cock frantically, chanting filthy encouragements.

Michael could only whimper and obey, helpless under their skilled ministrations.

Katie felt Michael's body tensing and his hole fluttering under her relentless tongue-fucking. She grinned, redoubling her efforts to send him toppling over the cliff.

Her tongue speared in and out of his stretched rim with abandon, accompanied by lewd slurping sounds. She sucked his rim with each withdrawal, determined to milk him dry.

"Fuck, I can feel you swelling inside me already," Melissa cried.

Her voracious cunt had already dragged multiple climaxes from him, yet still she rode him with frenzied hunger.

"Come for us boy," Katie commanded around mouthfuls of ass. "Fill this bitch up again and then maybe I'll let you come."

Michael was powerless to resist, hurtling towards the precipice. With a guttural howl, his condom-sheathed cock exploded inside Melissa's clutching cunt in a flood of seed.

She screamed her completion, her pussy walls pulsing frantically around his spurting member. The bright red condom swelled obscenely, fit to burst with his copious load.

Katie watched with greedy eyes, fingering her clit eagerly. "Such a good boy, packing this bitch's cunt full of spunk," she cooed approvingly.

But she wasn't finished using his virile body just yet. As Melissa collapsed in a sobbing, satiated heap, Katie withdrew her fingers.

"On your back, darling. I need my turn to ride that fat cock."

His softening member slipped free of Melissa with an obscene squelch. Michael collapsed back, limbs like jelly in his blissfully wrung-out state.

Seeing his unsteady condition, Katie changed tactics. She lifted him in her strong arms and carried him to the nearby love seat, laying him down gently.

Climbing atop his prone form, she took his lips in a deep, filthy kiss, plunging her tongue into his mouth. Between passionate sucks, she whispered hot praise.

"Such a good boy, using your fat cock to pleasure us so well. Filling our cunts with your thick loads like we deserve," she growled against his lips.

Katie pinned his wrists above his head, grinding her dripping cunt along his length. "You love turning us into your little slut toys, don't you?"

She bit his lip hard, tugging with a dirty pop. "Fucking our holes till we scream and beg for more."

Releasing his mouth, Katie traced his puffy, swollen lips with her thumb. "Answer me boy. Do you love turning us into your cumdumpsters?"

She punctuated the question with a sharp grind of her leaking cunt over his engorged member.

Michael could only nod frantically, lost in a haze of arousal.

Katie gripped his chin roughly. "Use your words like a good boy."

"Y-Yes, mistress," he gasped. "I love nothing more than using your holes...filling you with cum over and over until you can't take anymore."

She rewarded him with a bruising kiss. "Such a nasty little boy, just like us."

Grinding her dripping cunt over his lips, Katie dragged more filth from his mouth. When she was satisfied, she lifted up onto her knees.

Bracing her hands on his sweat-slick chest, she positioned the tip of his cock at her clenching hole. With one quick motion, she sank down, immediately taking his entire length inside her greedy pussy.

"Fuck, you stretch me open so good!" she cried out with a wanton moan.

Michael's head spun at the feeling of her vice-like heat clenching around him. He gripped her bouncing tits tightly, eliciting a gasp from the slutty mistress.

Katie began riding his cock with abandon, her fat clit bouncing lewdly against his pelvis with each impact.

"You love my tight cunt milking your dick, don't you slut?" she moaned.

All Michael could do was nod frantically, transfixed by the erotic sight of her tits jiggling with each downward thrust.

12