Kissing Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath the table, out of her view, I could feel my cock swelling.

"Yeah." It was all I could say.

"You weren't expecting to see me wearing your drawers, were you?" she asked.

The look on her face told me she knew exactly what she was doing.

"You want them back?" she asked.

What was I supposed to do, tell her to take them off? I sat there, silent, not sure what to say or do.

Amy let go of her shirt, the cloth dropping to cover her body, her hands still beneath the cloth. She turned sideways and skimmed my shorts down her thighs, letting them fall from their perch when they passed her knees. Her fingers caught them up from her ankle.

"Here," she said, walking to the table and handing them to me. "They might be... a little wet. Sorry."

She dropped them onto my thigh, smiling at me.

"I'll see you in a bit," she said, turning to leave the kitchen.

"I'm about to go to bed," I said.

"Okay."

I resisted the urge to watch her walk up the stairs, hoping, yearning for her shirt to be shorter, or that she'd pull it off as she headed to her room.

I was done with breakfast, and as I got up from the table, I raised the briefs she'd dropped on my thigh to my face.

I wasn't a virgin. I'd been with two different girls, but for the first time, I took conscious notice of the arousing wetness a woman can leave in the crotch of a pair of underwear. And, my sister had left her wetness in the crotch of my briefs, intentionally, for me.

What was she doing? What was I thinking?

Suddenly, my erection ceased pulsing and began to throb, unmistakable beneath my shorts. As I headed to my room, I prayed Amy would still be in hers.

I made it to my room without incident, closing the door behind me. I raised the briefs to my nose and inhaled, smelling my sister's musk. I dropped the briefs to the floor beside my bed as I stripped off my t-shirt and shorts to climb into bed. I'd started sleeping nude a couple of months earlier, and though it hadn't been my intent when I came home, now I was going to masturbate.

I'd never really dwelt on it before, but now, I was coming to terms with the realization that some of my best fantasies involved Amy. How would she react if she knew?

As I settled against the pillows, I wrapped a hand around my cock and began to stroke gently, imagining her peeling her panties down her thighs, and then lifting her t-shirt over her head and...

Amy knocked on the door and I just barely managed to pull the sheet up over me before she pushed the door open.

"Come outside with me," she said, leaning in, almost pleading.

Gone was the t-shirt. Now, Amy wore a pink bikini, mere hints of it visible as she leaned into my room.

"I'm wiped out, Sis," I said. "I'm just gonna go to sleep."

Amy pushed to door open and stepped into my room.

She wasn't wearing just any bikini. It was one she'd bought over spring break, and mom had nearly stroked out when she saw it. It wasn't just that the garment was scant, barely covering her; the cloth was thin, nearly see through when dry, to say nothing of how revealing it probably was when wet.

"I don't wear it to swim," Amy had said. "I just wear it to lay out."

"And what if it gets wet?" mom had asked.

All Amy did was shrug her shoulders. The net result was mom telling her not to wear it anywhere in public. I knew Amy wore it as often as she could.

Now, with her wearing it here in my room, I was suddenly possessed of understanding. All at once, I knew my sister had a belly stud, nothing more than a mere patch of pubic hair residing at the top of her pussy, and her nipples, though not fully erect, promised small gumdrops atop pink silver dollars. Small patches of cloth held her breasts, and an even smaller strip of translucent cloth swept down between her thighs.

My cock throbbed beneath the linens. I wanted to roll over, but I didn't dare; if I rolled over, my erection would tent the sheets in a most obvious fashion.

"Come on," Amy said, sitting down, almost hopping onto the edge of my bed. She grabbed my hand into hers and pulled it to her, holding it just below her breasts.

"Bev has to work this morning," she said. "If you don't come outside with me, I'll be all alone."

She kissed my hand and then held it to her, pressed against her upper chest.

"You don't want me to be alone," she said.

I was suddenly wide awake. Her touch, her warmth, her hot body in that bikini... What I wanted...

"Amy..."

"I won't take no for an answer," she said.

Amy let go of my hand and climbed onto the bed, straddling me and throwing her hands forward as she leaned over me.

"Whatcha gonna do? Huh?" She squeezed me with her thighs as she lowered her face to mine, kissing me lightly on the lips. "You've got nowhere to go and you can't throw me off."

"You don't think so?" I asked. Was she daring me to throw her off?

Amy tilted her head to the side, flipping her brunette hair from her face.

"If you throw me, I'm either going into the wall or hard onto the floor," she said, "and you don't want to do that. Do you?" She kissed me softly on the lips again.

"So, what? You're going to sit on me?" I asked.

"Until you agree to go outside with me," she said.

"I'm not going to get much sleep like this," I said.

"I don't want you to go to sleep," she said. "I want you to come outside so we can spend some time together. We haven't done anything together since I've been home. You can sleep later when I go to work."

"What do you want to do?" I asked. "Other than go outside?"

Amy sat up, raising her arms and sweeping her hair back over her shoulders. Her breasts rose and fell seductively with the motion, and I had a direct view straight into her crotch. The cloth was tight against her sex, every contour of her womanhood concealed by pink cloth, but clearly outlined.

"I'm sure we can think of something," she said. Her hands dropped in front of her, one hand resting on my belly, the fingers of her other hand grazing the edge of my back.

She suddenly grabbed the sheet and pulled it back sharply, not unlike somebody trying to reign in a horse. I managed to grab a small handful of sheet, and we tugged against one another for control of the linens.

"Come on," she said. "You might as well give in, because you know I'm not going to give up. I'm going to ride you until you yield."

"Did you just say ride?" I asked.

I lost my grip on the sheet and Amy fell backwards off of my hip as she pulled the sheet away from my body. We both stopped breathing and she let go of my hand as her mouth dropped open.

"You're naked," she said.

"Yeah."

I was still lying on my side, and my thigh concealed my cock from her view for the moment.

Amy let go of the sheet, which fell into a pool of cloth at my feet. Awkward silence filled the room.

"Well," she said, taking a deep breath and laying a hand on my calf, "you don't have to take anything off to put your swim trunks on."

"I'm not putting trunks on," I said.

"You're coming outside naked?" she asked, a mischievous smile creeping across her face. "I like the idea of skinny dipping."

"No," I said, sitting up to reach for the covers. "I'm going to sleep."

Normally, I'd be able to just reach down and pull the covers up. Amy blocked me, though, surging forward, trying to push me back against the bed. Up on her knees, she had a leverage advantage, and I twisted on the bed in an effort to gain control. I realized I wasn't going to get the sheet back easily, as she managed to crawl onto the pool of cloth. And, suddenly, Amy stopped struggling with me and sat back on her heels, almost collapsing onto the bed.

No longer hidden from view, my cock throbbed in the open.

"Wow."

Four years of high school baseball and working in a warehouse had done me good, and now I sat there, my fingers intertwined with my sister's as she stared at me.

"Is this..." Amy was at a loss for words.

Our fingers slipped apart.

"Are you hard because of me?" she asked, finding her voice.

She looked over the side of the bed at the briefs she'd worn.

"Did you get hard watching me wear and take off your shorts?"

Reluctantly, I nodded.

"You were going to..." Amy was at a loss for words. She shifted on the bed, making herself more at home. "You were going to masturbate, thinking about me getting your shorts wet and taking them off."

I sighed hard as I relaxed and fell back against the pillow. Amy sat there, chewing on her lower lip. She took a deep breath, leaned forward and began a slow, deliberate crawl towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I miss spending time with you," she said. "When I'm gone to school, I miss you. I just want us to spend some time together."

"I miss you, too, Sis," I said.

"But I'm home, now," she said, "And you don't have to miss me so much."

Amy straddled me again, only this time, I was flat on my back and my cock throbbed mere inches in front of her.

Her fingers gently surrounded my throbbing erection.

"You are really hard," she said, sliding her hand up and down with a smooth, easy motion.

She slid her hand down my shaft, her fingers opening up to fan out against the lower flat of my belly before sliding down to cup my balls.

I looked up at Amy's chest to see her breasts rising and falling a little faster, her nipples a little harder than they'd been earlier.

Amy looked back up at me as she pulled her hand from between my legs. She leaned forward, raising up over me, walking herself forward with her hands, her hair shadowing her mischievous smile as she licked her lips.

"I can't believe you're so hard," she said, leaning down and kissing me.

"If you'd wear some clothes...," I said.

"What? You don't like my swimsuit?" she asked, sitting back.

Now, I was looking straight down her cleavage, gravity causing her breasts to be heavy against the cloth.

"You look great in it," I said.

"Uh huh. I'll bet you want to see me out of it, though."

Amy leaned forward again, catching my hands in hers and lowering herself until her lips were mere inches from mine. Her breasts rested against my chest and her eyes danced as she licked her lips.

She dipped her neck, brushing her lips against mine.

"Kiss me," she said.

My heart pounded in my chest as my cock throbbed between us.

"What?" I asked.

"Kiss me," she said again, her face hovering near mine.

I leaned up and brushed my lips against hers. Quickly. Briefly.

I fell back against the bed as my sister continued to loom over me.

"That's it?" she asked. "I know you're a better kisser than that.

"I remember when we kissed at New Years," she said.

"You do?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Kiss me," she said. "Like you did at New Years."

Amy lowered herself against me. She was so warm.

Her lips were soft as they pressed against mine, molding slowly as our faces turned against one another. Our mouths parted and then rejoined as our tongues darted forth.

It felt like my heart was going to burst from my chest; like my pulse was racing at a million beats a minute.

A moment later, Amy pulled back from me as she took a deep breath and her knees dug into my side as she flexed her thighs and squeezed me with her legs. She smiled awkwardly as she pushed herself up and turned loose of my hands. She sat back, pulling her hair from her face, her chest rising and falling somewhat raggedly, her nipples clearly straining against the cloth.

She looked down at my still throbbing cock.

"Can I touch it? You don't mind if I touch you, do you?" she asked as her fingers stroked the shaft again, the pad of her thumb tip rubbing up underneath and then over the head of my cock.

"No," I said, choking out my answer as I realized her thumb was now wet with pre-cum oozing from my cock.

She realized it, too, and instead of wiping it off on my sheets or rubbing her thumb on my thigh, she looked straight at me and licked her thumb clean.

Amy raised up on her knees and crawled forward, to the point where her knees were online with my upper chest. I looked up at her as she remained like that, all but standing over me, and as my gaze travelled up her thighs, I froze when my eyes locked on the pink cloth between her legs.

The pink cloth, nearly sheer all on its own, was now darkened with moisture as Amy's pussy began to swell with arousal and get wet. I remained focused on this hard to miss sign of my sister's arousal, but out of the corner of my eye, I noticed her sweep her hair to one side of her head.

Amy looked down at me, her mouth dropping open as she realized where my eyes were. She lowered a hand down her body, bringing it down past her belly to cover her crotch. Slowly, seductively, her fingers slid between her thighs, half to shield herself from me, half to give herself pleasure. She sighed deeply as her fingers pressed in and she sank back down against me.

I was at a loss for what to do with my hands, and not sure how she'd react, my fingers gently made contact with her calves.

Amy smiled and licked her lips, her head tilted to the side as she sat on me again, this time, squarely on top of my cock. She breathed in deeply and wiggled a little as she settled against me, her hand sliding from between us.

I was beside myself, not sure what to do. This was like a wide awake dream, but I couldn't, I had no desire to stay hard all day, and without some relief, my erection and my balls would start to hurt eventually. And all of that was on top of the fact I was exhausted, something effectively gone from my mind at the moment. I just didn't know how serious my sister was about what we were doing or if she just intended to tease the fuck out of me. Literally.

I'd shifted myself under her while she'd been up on her knees, and now we were centered on the narrow twin bed.

"What am I going to have to do to get you off of me?" I asked.

Amy smiled and exhaled sharply, not quite a chuckle as she leaned forward, bringing her face close to mine.

"Do you want me to get off?" she asked. "Or do you want me to get off of you?"

She kissed me softly on the lips.

"Because the only way I'm getting off of you is if you'll come outside with me," she said. "And I'm not so sure I want to go outside right now."

She kissed me softly again, her tongue darting out.

"There's nothing I can do to persuade you?" I asked.

"Not a chance," she said. "I like where I'm at right now."

I brought my hands up from her calves to her thighs. I figured if she could tease me, I could tease her. Best case scenario, this would keep going where my cock hoped it was going. Worst case scenario, she'd bring things to an abrupt halt, and I'd have to take things into my own hands.

My fingers gently stroking her thighs, Amy smiled at me.

"I want you to kiss me again," she said, pulling my hands to her hips.

"You want me to kiss you?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Kiss me like you want me," she said. "Not like I'm your sister. Leave me breathless and make my heart pound."

She didn't wait for me to say anything before leaning into me and pressing her lips to mine. Her mouth met mine, open, lips parted, tongue seeking. Amy's body practically melted against me as our mouths molded together, our breathing labored, shallow, urgent. My hands crossed the narrow gap from her thighs to her torso, wrapping around her back, reaching for her shoulders, pulling her against me.

I felt Amy's thighs and body flex as she ground herself against me, her mound hot against my trapped phallus.

Amy's lips pulled away from mine, the supple skin slowly peeling as though coated with a moist adhesive. She smiled as she took shallow rapid breaths.

"Yeah," she said, her breath hot against my face. "Like that. Kiss me like that again.

"Make my pussy wet."

Her lips were passive this time, and mine aggressed hers. She gave her mouth to me, and I didn't so much hear as I felt her moan as she pressed herself against me, her hands clutching at me.

Amy pulled her lips from mine, turning her head to the side as she rolled her hips against me. I felt her squeeze me with her thighs and slowly sit up. With her eyes closed, Amy slowly rolled her hips, and with her body at more of a right angle to mine, now I could feel exactly what she was doing as her cloth covered pussy rubbed squarely against the head of my cock.

It seemed like the natural thing to do, so I pulled down on her hips and thrust my hips upward as she pressed down against me.

"Ohhhmygawwwd," she said, her words full of air as she exhaled deeply.

Amy pushed herself up, rising on her knees as she held onto the headboard of my bed. I looked down and saw the wet spot on her bikini bottom had spread. I looked up, right into her chest. Amy's mouth hung open as she breathed hard. She opened her eyes to see me looking up at her. Her eyes were glazed with arousal and lust, and I watched with amazement as Amy relaxed her shoulders, dropping her breasts closer to my face.

I ran my hands up her thighs, up along her side and brought them up underneath her breasts, my thumbs brushing across her nipples. Her gum-drop sized nipples pressed back against me, and as I pressed in on them, she squeezed me with her thighs again.

Amy reached between her breasts and tugged on the string holding her top together. The cloth fell away from her breasts and she tossed it to the floor, letting her body sag even further against me.

"Suck them," she said. "I know you want to. Kiss me and lick me and suck my nipples."

It was a welcome invitation, and as I suckled my sister's tits for the first time, her body sank back against me.

"Ohhh, that feels good," she said.

Her nipples swelled against my tongue as I sucked on them. My hands left her hips, and in another of what was rapidly becoming a series of firsts, I cupped her breasts in my hands as I sucked her tits.

Amy had her eyes closed, and as I continued to suckle her, she ground her wet, swollen pussy against my throbbing cock.

"Ohhh, that feels good," she said. Her fingers caressed the side of my face as my tongued traced around a swollen nipple.

My hands wandered back down her body, and as my fingers encountered the waist band of her bikini bottom, instinct took over and I began trying to peel it from her body.

Amy raised herself up as I pulled the cloth down, my effort restricted simply because she was straddling me.

Lust filled her eyes as her chest heaved. Her breasts swung gently with the rhythm of her movement as she continued to rub against me.

Slowly, Amy crawled off of me, her knee sliding gently off of the bed until she stood beside me.

She took my hand and brought it up between her legs, pressing it against her crotch. Now, there was no hiding the fact she was aroused. The cloth was virtually see-through, and she pressed my hand against the thin cloth covering her sex, my hand was consumed by the sensation of the warm, moist heat radiating from between her legs.

"That's all your fault," she said.

"All my fault?" I asked. My cock continued to throb, jumping with each beat of my heard, thumping against my belly.

She nodded.

"Want me to take these off?" she said. She'd released my hand, hooking her thumbs into the waistband, leaving my hand to cup her swollen sex.

I nodded.

"Okay,"she said, "but I want to watch you jack off."

"You want to what?" I asked.

"Just for a minute or so," she said, the fingers of her hand sliding between my hand and her pussy.

As she began to finger herself, I took hold of my cock. My cock was wet from her sex oozing.

Slowly, I began to pump my cock, being careful to not give myself to much pleasure. If all of this was headed where I thought it was going, I didn't want to cum yet.

My hand found a slow, steady rhythm, and Amy stopped pleasuring herself long enough to skin out of her bikini bottoms, kicking them to the side as she stepped out of them. Her sex wasn't just wet and swollen, it was red, and for the first time, I knew what a pussy looked like when it was really ready for sex, close to climax.