Kissing Cathy

Story Info
She shares the taste of her man.
1.6k words
4.58
221k
134

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers

Cathy and I had been living together for a few months and the sex was great. We got intense pleasure in pleasing each other. When we were naked together I would ask her what she wanted and she would say anything you want. I could not deny her so when she would suck on my dick, I would very often cum in her mouth. I would look down at her and see her brown hair swishing around my stomach, then she would look me in the eye and bob her head faster and deeper on my rock hard dick. My orgasm would start at my toes, work it's way up through my balls and spew into Cathy's waiting mouth as I screamed. That just made Cathy suck even harder on my dick, making sure she got every last drop of my cum. The sensation for me would become so intense that I would have to grab her by the head and pull her off my dick because I could take no more. At least for a little while.

Cathy didn't try to kiss me the first few times after I came in her mouth and that was okay with me but after she gave me such a satisfying orgasm, I wanted to please her. Usually, I would roll her over on her back and go down to lick and suck on her sweet pussy. My head would be between her thighs, my hands would be on her nice pert tits and she would cum in my mouth. One good turn deserves another.

After one very satisfying blow job from Cathy I wanted to eat her while she sat on my face. I pulled her up so we were face to face and started to kiss her. She turned her head away at first.

"You just came in my mouth."

"I know and I still want to kiss you", I replied.

With that, Cathy gave me a big sloppy kiss and our tongues intertwined. I wasn't sure if I could taste any of my cum or not but it sure was making Cathy hot. "You're really enjoying this kiss, aren't you?" I said.

"I've never had a guy want to kiss me after he's cum in my mouth before. I think it is really exciting."

"Well, if you can taste my cum, I guess it's only fair that I can, too, once in a while. You really like it, don't you?" I asked as I grabbed her ass and slid my head down between her legs and started licking her clit.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes" Cathy moaned as she wiggled her cunt over my lips. I got my mouth free just long enough to say, "next time you can kiss me before you swallow if you'd like that". Cathy just moaned even louder and pushed her pussy back on to my lips and tongue and came in my mouth.

As we rested in the post orgasmic glow, Cathy asked me if I really meant what I said. The fever of the moment was gone for me but I figured if she didn't mind a mouth load of my cum, I guess I could taste a little. It would please her a whole lot and I knew I'd get paid back many fold. I said yes. She smiled and drifted off to sleep.

For some reason, I wasn't tired, so I got up and walked around the house thinking. I was picturing Cathy on her knees in front of me sucking on my dick while I was standing. One of her small hands playing with my balls while the other was jerking me off in synchronization with her mouth bobbing on my dick. I pictured her taking my dick out of her mouth but still stroking it with her hand while she looked up at me and asked me if I'd like to watch myself cum in her mouth. That thought had me nodding my head yes to myself. Then I pictured her saying that after I gave her a mouth load of cum, she was going to stand up and kiss me. I again nodded yes to myself as I pictured her mouth engulfing my hard dick once again.

Then I came back to reality, sitting on a chair in the living room, naked and stroking my hard on. I looked towards the open bedroom door where Cathy was sleeping naked on the bed. I wondered what she'd think if she got up and walked out here to see me masturbating. She'd never seen me jerking off, we'd never even talked about it. I enjoyed stroking my dick in front of some former girl friends, a few liked the mutual masturbation sessions. I got a real kick out of jerking off in front of them and shooting my cum all over their tits. Then again, a few old girl friends thought it was disgusting when I pumped my dick in my hand in front of them. I didn't know which category Cathy would fall in to. But it was exciting to be stroking my dick and knowing Cathy was sleeping naked in the next room. Well, I thought, why just sit here jerking off while thinking about her when I can walk a few feet and see her wonderful body.

I walked into the bedroom and there she was, sleeping peacefully on her back, uncovered and naked. I walked to the bed while stroking my dick and stood there looking at her beautiful body. I thought the only thing that could make her tits look any better would be if they were covered with my cum. I stroked faster on my dick. Cathy was lying in the middle of the bed so if I did want to cum on her I would have to get on the bed, on my knees right next to her. Lust had taken me over. I got on the bed, on my knees next to her left side and continued jerking off. It was great, there she was, a beautiful woman just below my dick that was ready to cum on her. I was breathing heavy and stroking faster on my dick as Cathy opened her eyes. First she looked at my hand wrapped around my hard dick, then into my eyes and she smiled. Then her eyes went back to my dick as I went past the point of no return. Cathy stretched her arms over her head, exposing her tits to me even better.

"Cum on me" she said, "it is so hot to watch you masturbate."

I couldn't speak as I pumped my dick faster and felt my orgasm start to boil to the surface. "Jerk off all over me. Cum on my tits. I want to see you make yourself cum."

I just moaned and stared at her as my first shot of cum landed on her right tit. The sight of my cum on her nipple drove me into further orgasmic pleasure as my second shot of cum landed near the first, covering her tit and dripping down her side. I was in heaven as I continued jerking off on Cathy. She smiled at me as my spurts continued landing on her chest. The spurts dwindled to dribbles that I made sure would land on her left tit. I looked at my beautiful woman, stretched out, covered with my cum and smiling at me while my hand was still wrapped around my dick.

Cathy rubbed her finger on one of her cum covered nipples then brought her finger to her mouth. "Tastes good", she said, "want to try some?" as she wiped her finger over her other nipple and brought her cum covered finger towards my face. My mouth was open from the sight below me so Cathy's finger passed my lips before my mind knew what was happening. As I looked into her eyes, all I could do was close my lips together and suck on her finger. I was tasting my cum from my balls to her tits to her finger to my tongue. Cathy's eyes were wide as I sucked her finger clean. I moved my index finger of right hand, which had been around my dick and now had cum drops on it, to Cathy's mouth. She opened wide then sucked hard on it, bobbing her head up and down like it was a little dick. I then started bobbing my head up and down on her finger in my mouth. Cathy's other hand went to her pussy and started rubbing herself, then took her finger from my mouth and started masturbating with both hands. I moved my hand from her mouth to her tits and rubbed my cum on her skin.

"I guess you like watching me jerk off, don't you?" I asked. She just moaned and nodded her head as she brought herself closer to orgasm. "Good. I enjoy jerking off in front of you. And you don't mind if I cum on your tits?" All she could do was shake her head. "And I bet you like to see this, don't you?" as I took my finger that had been rubbing my cum on her to my mouth and I sucked on it. She just moaned some more and nodded her head again. "Then I know you will like this," I said as I leaned down and began licking and sucking my cum off her tits. Cathy screamed and bucked convulsively as her orgasm hit her.

I kissed her as she came down from her orgasm. She ran her tongue across my lips and deep inside my mouth to get at my cum then laid back with a contented smile. I, too, was grinning from ear to ear as I laid down next to her and we both fell asleep.

catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers