Kissing Cousins

Story Info
Young virgin gets schooled in sex by older cousin.
4.6k words
4.34
31.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are above the age of eighteen and the story involves no element of coercion.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

Priya is my cousin-the daughter of my mother's brother. She is two years older than me. The two of us are the only children of our parents. Since we lived in the same neighborhood, we were quite close to each other while growing up. Either I would be at her place after school, or she would be at mine. When I was in class seven, her father got promoted and they shifted to another city. Initially, both of us tried to stay in touch, but grew apart as time passed. Three years ago, Priya went to the United States for higher studies.

We met at a few family functions since she'd started college. Both her personality and body had transformed. The cute, chubby girl I remembered had turned supremely hot-sufficient to make heads turn, both young and old. Around 5 feet 7 inches in height, Priya had large, ample breasts and a sizable ass. Her hips were wide, giving her an hourglass figure. She had big eyes, a shapely nose, and thick, juicy lips. In terms of personality, the girl who had been a bit of an introvert was now a confident woman. Every time we'd meet, she'd hug me tightly and say 'hey little brother!' She started wearing more revealing clothes-her blouses showed off more of her cleavage, her lehengas and saris gave a generous view of her midriff, her t-shirts became tighter, and her skirts shorter.

I followed her on Instagram as well. She regularly posted party pictures, photos with her boyfriends, and shots from her beach holidays. Every now and then, I wanked to these photographs.

Cut to the present. Upon my return from college one day, my mother announced that Priya would be staying with us for a month. She was back in India for her holidays and was interning in the city.

Space was tight in our two-bedroom apartment, so I was told that Priya would sleep in my room while I would have to shift to the drawing room. I protested vehemently, saying that I had a string of tests coming up and needed my desk and books to study, other than the fact that all my things were in my room. We had a heated argument but I held my ground. Finally, it was decided that I would be allowed to retain my room. Priya would take my bed and I would sleep on a mattress on the floor. It was a compromise, but I agreed to it.

Now, some details about my life. I had a girlfriend. Yet, I was still a virgin. Regardless of my best arguments and sincere appeals, my girlfriend refused to have sex. Something about saving herself for marriage! Everything else was on the table though, and I milked the situation to get frequent blowjobs and titifucks from her. But her being such a prude was getting on my nerves now. I was looking to break up with her, holding on only because I didn't have any options on the side.

When I returned from college the next day, I found my mother and Priya sitting on my bed talking. Upon seeing me, Priya got up and greeted me with the usual 'hey little brother!' before hugging me. She was wearing shorts and a tank top. If any of my female friends came home wearing that, my mother would've scoffed. But she's always doted on Priya.

Life went on as Priya started her internship. She wore formals in the day-mostly blouses and skirts. Whenever she returned home, two buttons of her blouse would be open, showing the top of her cleavage. I wondered if that was deliberate. The outline of her bra also became visible due to the tightness of the shirts and their light color. Her skirts ended a few inches above her knees-nothing too revealing.

Around three weeks into her stay, I found Priya on one of the dating apps I was using to find a replacement for my girlfriend. She'd only posted two pictures-one of which I'd seen on Instagram, and one that I had not. In the first, she was sitting by the pool, wearing a bikini. Her calves were in the water, hands on the ledge, face looking up at the sun. The floral-patterned bikini left little to the imagination, her voluminous breasts barely contained by the straps of the top.

The other photo was a mirror selfie where Priya was holding a cigarette in her left hand. She was wearing a little black dress, some parts of it sheer, especially around the midriff. The dress showed off her legs fully-if it had bunched up even a few inches, what was between her legs would be visible. Again, her breasts were on full display in the dress that revealed generous amounts of her cleavage. It seemed to me that my cousin was aware of the power of attraction her breasts commanded and utilized their potential fully.

I promptly rushed to the bathroom to rub one out while shuffling between these two images. The fact that the woman whose pictures I was aggressively jerking off to was sitting just a few steps away-the only thing separating us being the bathroom door-was a huge turn on and made me cum quicker than usual.

A few nights later, I was lying on the mattress, unable to sleep. I opened my eyes and saw Priya sleeping on my bed as usual. Her back was towards me. The spaghetti top she was wearing had bunched up, revealing her waist. The shorts had also bunched up, giving a hint of the bottom of her ass cheeks.

I was unable to sleep because of what had happened that evening. I was at my girlfriend's place, receiving the most insane blowjob (as I said, she was great at those!). Things escalated in the heat of the moment. We took off each other's clothes and started making out. I pushed her towards the bed and lay on top of her. I put on the condom I always kept in my wallet (just in case she changed her mind!) Just as I was about to penetrate her, she pushed me away saying she couldn't go through with it. When that happened, I lost it completely. I lashed out and we got into a massive argument at the end of which I broke up with her and stormed out.

I was angry and frustrated. More than anything, I was extremely horny. After all, I'd come within inches of having sex just a few hours ago. Thoughts of sex coupled with the sight of Priya's body made my cock erect, and my hand went down into my shorts as my fingers wrapped around it. I started masturbating, keeping my eyes fixed on her exposed back, butt and legs. I imagined fucking her brains out, which made me rub even harder. I tried to remain as silent as possible, but definitely ended up grunting a few times. I let out a slight moan as I came, but quickly turned away and pretended to be asleep, my cum oozing into the fabric of my shorts.

Next night, she was lying on her back. I could see her breasts rising and falling as she breathed. The t-shirt was tight for her and made a clear outline of her massive breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra, because I could see her nipples poking through the cloth. It was a little short, yet again revealing her perfectly flat stomach. The risk was greater today. She wasn't facing the other way, so if she opened her eyes, I'd probably be caught. But still both upset and horny, I decided to go for it anyway. Stealthily, I put my hand inside my shorts, and stroked my already erect cock. I stretched out the other arm towards her, extending my fingers such that they were only a few inches away from her exposed stomach. The slightest loss of balance would've made me touch her. The increased stakes set my loins on fire and I masturbated harder. I was approaching an orgasm and closed my eyes. I finally came inside my shorts again, opening my eyes again to see if Priya was still asleep. She was. Yet again, I turned to the other side and slept off.

Priya was only here for two more nights, and I decided that I'd make the most of it and jerk off on both nights. She was lying on her stomach again. I put my hands inside my shorts and began wanking. Somewhere in the middle, I closed my eyes and kept them closed till the time I came. When I opened them and looked in her direction, I saw Priya staring directly at me.

Needless to say, I was mortified. I figured she would be offended, perhaps even disgusted. I sat up and prostrated 'Please don't tell my mother! I'm sorry. I'll do anything you ask, just don't tell my mother. Please.'

She jumped down from the bed onto the mattress and put her index finger on my lips to shut me up. I calmed down when she did that-maybe it was her touch, or the fact that she looked more amused than offended-but I was still pretty scared on the inside. Sensing this, she assured me that she would not tell my mother about what she just saw, but I had to do something for her. 'Anything' I responded emphatically, assuming she'd ask me to procure alcohol or cigarettes, or maybe drive her to meet a man she met online, which would have been a small price to pay. What she said next caught me off guard.

'I need to get laid. One month is too long a time. I joined dating apps but the men out there are disgusting. They don't know how to talk and just send ugly dick pics. Basically, I need you to fuck me. Can you do that?'

I was at a loss for words. Was I being punished or rewarded? Was it okay to fuck my cousin, even though I'd been masturbating thinking about her for years? These and many other thoughts went through my head. I snapped back to reality when she said 'Hello? What's the matter? Are you up for it or not?' Hastily, I nodded, bringing a mischievous smile to her face.

She asked me if I'd had sex. I said I hadn't. She grunted and said 'Ugh! I'll have to do the hard work. Never mind, at least I'll get a dick inside me' while tying her hair behind her head. I hurriedly added that I'd gone till third base, trying to restore my pride. She sarcastically smiled and said 'Good job!'

Hurt, I spontaneously kissed her, probably in an effort to show her I knew what I was doing. I put my right hand behind her neck and the left one on her breast-squeezing hard. She was taken aback but responded with gusto, kissing me back and using her own hand to feel my cock through the shorts. The bedroom door was not locked-my parents might've entered the room and witnessed this incestuous act at any time. The thrill of getting caught got me excited as I kissed harder and pinched her nipples. I realized later that I'd been a closet exhibitionist. But that's a story for another time.

Soon, my cock was out of the shorts and her t-shirt was pushed up around her neck exposing her breasts. Things had escalated too far for the door to remain open. I reluctantly broke the kiss and my hold over her breasts and got up to lock it. It would be easier to explain a bolted door to my parents than what was actually happening inside.

When I turned around, I saw that she'd taken her t-shirt off completely. Her voluptuous breasts, the object of my fantasies for many years, were right there for me to devour.

Removing my shorts, I jumped straight at the breasts, this time with my mouth. I sucked and licked every inch. From the corner of my eye, I saw the expression of ecstasy on her face as she bit her lip hard in an attempt to stifle her moans. I wondered if I was being too aggressive, being as sex-starved and horny as I was. But her response only made me take it up a notch. I gently bit her breasts, almost behaving like an animal marking his territory. Instead of protesting, she leaned back, giving me greater access.I carried on. Soon after, she pulled my head up with her hands, and brought her lips in front of mine. We started sloppily making out. Her hand went down to my cock and she stroked it, making full use of the precum that was oozing out. She cupped my balls with the other hand and gave them a light tug. Then she broke off the kiss and pushed me back. Now I was lying on the mattress. I looked up to see Priya wriggling out of her shorts. I too took off my t-shirt in response. I saw her pussy for the first time. It was clean shaven-completely smooth. The lips jutted out of an otherwise perfectly shaped mound. She proceeded to straddle me, and rubbed her pussy over my cock. 'Condoms?' I asked.' 'Birth control' she responded. Wasting no time, visibly eager to have a cock inside her, she took mine in her hand and guided it into her womanhood.

It was as if my entire being was concentrated in my cock as it explored the depths of her wet, warm pussy. Once she took the entire length of my cock, her eyes were closed and her face radiated pleasure. Then she started moving up and down with my cock buried inside her pussy. She started riding me with feline ferocity-as if she was on some kind of mission. The impropriety of the situation was the biggest turn on for me. For years, I would've given anything to fuck this woman had she not been my cousin. Tonight, I was fucking her in spite of the fact that she was my cousin. Everything I knew was telling me that this was wrong. But the sheer joy I felt every time my cock went through the depths of her pussy told me that what felt this good could not be wrong.

We had to keep things quiet, of course. She moaned as my cock went deep inside her, but restrained herself from making too many sounds. She put a finger between her teeth and bit on it to stop herself from exclaiming. I too struggled to keep a hold on the grunting.

After some time, both of us got closer to a climax. Her riding became more intense and her face contorted suggesting an impending orgasm. I felt the cum moving up through the length of my cock before I shot my load into her pussy. She orgasmed a few moments later, almost letting out a squeal but closing her mouth with her hands to stop herself. Afterwards, she collapsed on the mattress. One of her legs was on my chest and the other on the mattress, giving me a clear view of her beautiful pussy. I could see remnants of my cum inside it. I ran my hands along the insides of her thighs. She seemed to be enjoying it as she didn't move.

We had to get up and clean ourselves. She went to the bathroom, and I wore my t-shirt and shorts. I was still standing near the door when she exited the bathroom. She walked towards me, buck naked, and planted a soft kiss on my lips. Then went back to the bed, put her clothes on, and sat down.

I had a childlike smile on my face when I lay down on the mattress. We were looking at each other. That night, we had a long conversation. I told her about my crush on her since we were children, and my ex-girlfriend. She told me about how she realized during college that sex was only a physical need that helped her remain happy-so she got it wherever she could.

The next day happened to be a Saturday. My parents made a plan to go to the movies. Priya said she wasn't feeling well and would rather rest at home. My mother offered to stay along with her, but my cousin told them to go ahead, saying she didn't want to ruin the weekend plan for my parents.

I followed her lead and said I had an exam on Monday and hence needed to study. My parents always took academics seriously so this excuse was guaranteed to succeed.

Now, Priya and I both were at home alone, and we had at least four hours till my parents returned from the movies.

I hurriedly went into the room to find that Priya was in fact sleeping. A barrage of thoughts hit me. Had I misinterpreted the situation? Was she actually sick? Was her illness not a ruse to allow us to fuck to our hearts content? Cursing my luck, I sat on the desk and started studying. Almost every two minutes, I'd look back to see if she was still sleeping. My mind wandered to the events of last night. The chain of thoughts was broken by a call from my mother.

While I listened to my mother tell me that I should take care of Priya and call her in case of any emergency, I felt my chair swivel 180 degrees. There stood Priya, completely naked. She pushed my legs apart, got down on her knees and pulled down my pajamas. My mother was still on the phone and said 'Hello? Are you there?' I'd lost track of that conversation. I frantically replied 'Yes, yes.'

She continued to say something, but I wasn't paying any attention to it anymore because by this time Priya had her mouth around my cock. She held the shaft with one hand and licked the tip with her tongue. She blew me with purpose, her head bobbing up and down vigorously. The only response I could manage to my mother on the phone was 'hmm.' Mercifully, she cut the call. Now I could focus on the blowjob. I threw my phone on the bed and put my hands on her head, shoving her mouth deeper into my cock. Every now and then, she allowed her hand to fellate me while she kissed and licked my balls. Eventually, I announced that I was going to cum. She removed her mouth from my cock, put her head up and looked straight into my eyes, finishing me off with a handjob. I ejaculated all over her beautiful face. After I was done, she looked at me and said 'I hate swallowing.' I sat on the chair, exhausted, with my dick still out.

Priya nonchalantly got up, not even bothering to wipe the cum off her face. Standing at the door of the bathroom, she looked back at me and said 'you coming?' in the most casual manner. I sprang up from my chair and followed her into the bathroom. She had already moved into the shower and was washing her face. I hastily removed my clothes and went in, by which time she was running her hands over her naked body, looking away from me.

I grabbed her breasts from behind and squeezed them tightly. My cock, in a semi-erect state, was rubbing against her ass. She extended one arm behind her back and stroked it a little. That was all the motivation it needed to spring back to life. Once I was hard again, she removed her hand and put it on the wall. I slowly inserted my cock inside her pussy. The sound of water splashing on the floor, accompanied by the absence of my parents, meant that we didn't need to be quiet. The complete penetration made Priya let out a loud moan. This is the first time I was hearing the sounds she liked to make during sex and it turned me on. I started thrusting my cock into her, leading to more moans, screams, and a few 'Oh My God!' from her. One hand of hers was on the wall, and she rubbed her pussy with the other while I kept pounding her. I thrust into her with all my energy, the length of my cock meeting the deepest spots of her pussy. As the skin of my cock came in contact with the walls of her vagina, I felt unparalleled pleasure-almost as if my cock was created just so that it could be inside her. I neared a climax and increased the intensity of my thrusting before shooting my load inside Priya. When I pulled out of her I saw the cum dripping out of her pussy. That sight was such a turn on, I turned her around and we kissed.

We must've stayed in the shower for quite some time because soon after we dried ourselves and got dressed again, the doorbell rang. My parents had returned home. Priya hastily got into bed, keeping up the facade of her sickness.

For the rest of the day, Priya and I were in the same room, but my mother came in every now and then to monitor her health, so it was too risky to do anything, as the chances of getting caught were quite high. We would have to wait for the night.

This being her last night in our house, there was very little time to waste. As soon as dinner was done, I went to my room, eagerly waiting for Priya to join me. To my frustration, my mother detained Priya and started showing her some things she'd bought. After half an hour that felt like eternity, my cousin returned to the room. She bolted the door behind her and turned around to face me. Her hands were behind her back, her eyes wide open and a smirk on her lips. That was my invitation.

I moved towards her, pinning her to the wall adjacent to the door. She attempted to move her hands, but I grabbed and pulled them over her head. I stood there, staring into her eyes with unencumbered lust. Even after having her twice, I still wanted more of my cousin, to touch every part of her body with my lips, tongue, and cock.

12