Kissing Cousins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes turned to an hour and then two. I was becoming very tired, and I began wondering how bad a few shards of glass in my feet could really be. With my hands, I cleared a space just large enough to sit. I only cut myself once.

I was almost asleep, when I heard what I thought were voices. I startled awake immediately. We had hosted no visitors since my arrival, so this sound was very foreign to me indeed. I struggled to my feet once again as the voices grew louder and more numerous. Everything was below stairs, but there seemed to be quite a party of people talking and moving about. I heard the unmistakable sound of footfalls on the stairs, and I knew someone was approaching.

To my relief, it was Sarah who entered and observing my still stationary position, giggled slightly. "You know cousin, I almost wished that you might have found a way to escape. Almost." She took a towel from the bath and swept a path through the glass for me to follow. "Do you remember your coming out, Elizabeth? Do you remember how giddy and excited you were as all those eligible gentlemen admired you? This will be something like that, only without the admiration." She took my hand and led me through the glass.

"Downstairs are thirty or so of Devon's most elite ladies and gentlemen." My heart faltered as I realized she truly meant to expose me. "They are here because they all know you, and are anxious to see you once again upon your glorious return from London." Dear god, this was worse than anything I could have possibly imagined. I pictured a room full of strangers, and that was humiliating enough. My cousin was about to parade me in front of friends and acquaintances who had come at my invitation, apparently.

"Half!" I shouted. I will give you half of everything I have Sarah, if you will spare me this humiliation." I begged.

"Oh, I am afraid that the time for negotiation is past, my ugly cousin. No, you had your chance to barter, but now, well...how can we disappoint all these lovely people?" She laughed, and I realized that she would have her way.

12