Kissing Cousins Ch. 07

Story Info
Exploring Megan's plump, beautiful body - and his feelings.
7k words
4.77
16.5k
32

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers

The naked second cousins were still enjoying a wonderful conversation fifteen minutes later. James had stayed inside Megan for a good ten minutes before finally pulling his soft penis out of her and lying on the bed beside her. The bed in his cousin's guest room. With his cousin's beautiful daughter.

Megan curled her plump, naked body against his and he slid his arm around her, holding her as they talked. She wanted to broach the subject of their future. She didn't want to go another twenty months without seeing him. But she didn't know how to bring up the topic. And she didn't have enough courage to hear the answer.

James's hand caressed up and down the side of her body, occasionally reaching her ass and squeezing the cushy cheek. Her breasts and stomach were squished against his torso. As he caressed her side he could feel a couple of rolls. He found that he liked them. A lot. He adored this woman's body. And his hand roamed freely up and down slowly.

When there was finally a lull in the conversation, she gave him a big kiss and then reached down and wrapped her fingers around his flaccid member, as if seeing it made her curious to touch it for a moment. But then it stiffened in her hand almost instantly.

"Whoa!" She said with a mischievous smile. "That was fast!" Her blue eyes looked at him and he could see her dimples as she smiled. She stroked him slowly,

"It's like, quarter to one. Do you want to have some lunch?" She squeezed his cock. "Or do you want to fuck me again?" James's dick grew to full hardness in her hand. She chuckled a little, sliding down the bed.

"Oooh..." she teased. "I think I have my answer!" And with that, she ducked her head and teased her tongue across the base of his dick. Her hand began slowly stroking him. As he felt her warm mouth suck his testicle into her mouth, he scanned down her body. Her big, gorgeous ass was sticking up in the air behind her as she was on her hands and knees. Her beautiful tits were crushed against his leg as she slowly ran her tongue up his shaft, giving his helmet a kiss. She swung a leg over his, straddling him as she kissed him again. Megan's pretty face looked up at him as ducked back lower and her tongue darted out again. He could see her tongue clearly as she slowly licked up his shaft. She teased her tongue around his head just as slowly before gently giving him a kiss. Megan's hypnotic eyes looked up at James as she slid inch after inch of his manhood into her mouth. He hit her throat and she pushed a little further, nearly gagging as she fought to get her lips around the base. Then she pulled him out of her mouth, her saliva all over her chin and his penis. She smiled at him, kissing his helmet again. Then she quickly slid him back into her mouth and began bobbing up and down.

"Mmmmm..." she purred, breathing through her nose as she sucked him hard. Her cheeks caved in when she sucked like that. Her lips glided smoothly up and down his pole as her saliva flowed freely down his shaft. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' the sucking noises started to emerge as she bobbed her head up and down on his lap a little faster. She flung her hair to the other side of her head as she continued to give him head eagerly.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Her cheeks were caved inward as she sucked him hard, and that caused her dimples to show. Her pretty eyes looked up at him as she held him deep in her warm mouth for a moment, just sucking. Then she slowly pulled him out. 'Pop!'

"Do you like that?" Megan teased in her quiet, cute voice, holding his cock in the air.

"Yeah." He swallowed.

"Yeah?" Megan asked, her hand stroking him. She gave him another kiss. "You like it?" She teasingly wiggled her tongue back and forth over it, her eyes locked on his.

"Yeah." He gasped. She slipped him back into her warm mouth, sliding her mouth back down to the base. Then she pulled him out. 'Pop!'

"I need you back in me." Megan purred. She began crawling up the bed, her huge tits brushing against his stomach and chest. When she straddled him, she immediately grabbed James's cock and raised it straight up in the air. She writhed her hips, brushing her wet slit across the tip of his manhood. He could already feel the intense heat emanating from her. Looking up at her, they made eye contact as she pressed her vagina against the head of his cock. Then she pushed downward. He felt her pussy open up and slowly absorb his penis.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned as her cunt slid halfway down his member with one hard push. His organ was getting squeezed at the mid-point and he ran his gaze down over her loose, hanging belly. Underneath, he could see where her pink pussy lips were stretched around his manhood. She slid her vagina back up his penis little bit and then push down again. His entire rigid cock slid into her hot vagina.

"OHHHH!" she groaned, wincing a little. James reached around Megan and grabbed a soft cheek in each hand, squeezing them as he held her down on top of him. Her tight cunt was incredibly hot around him, especially deeper inside, and both of them were just enjoying the sensation. Circling his hands around her big cheeks, he got his fingertips into her crack and squeezed again, pulling her downwards. At the same time he ground upwards, burying his hard penis all the way inside her. Tremendous heat continued to grip him, and her entrance was especially snug around the base. She exhaled loudly, looking down at him, her hair hanging. She laid down on top of him, sliding her arms around him and turning her face to the side. She hugged him tight, smiling. He could feel her tits and stomach squishing against his torso. His fingers were splayed wide as he slowly circled his hands, occasionally squeezing her ass. The cousins remained like that as a minute passed. His heart was beating quickly as he closed his eyes and savored the moment. Her pussy was still squeezing his length, and he loved the way her bum felt as he circled and squeezed it.

Megan lifted up a little and looked at him. Her eyes were hypnotic. He didn't think he could be any harder inside her. Her tits were hanging, but they were so big that they were still pressed against his chest. She didn't say a word, but he could swear that he feel her telling him that she loved him. As if telepathically. She bent and softly kissed him, her mouth tugging gently. She kissed him again. On the next kiss, their mouths opened and their tongues darted out. As their tongues teased against each other, she started slowly sliding her pussy up and down the bottom part of his manhood. She was moving very far, but the suction that her tightness managed was incredible.

"Mmmmm..." she purred sweetly into his mouth as her tongue continued to dance slowly. James savored her tongue, and enjoyed her saliva as he gave her ass another squeeze. The minutes rolled by and neither of them wanted the passionate kiss to end. The lovemaking continued at a slow, wonderful pace. Each time she raised her pussy halfway up his penis, she eased it back down and gave an extra push. His hands continued circling her bum, squeezing the cushy cheeks every so often. He finally released her bum and slowly ran his hands up the warm skin of her back. He hugged her close and she broke the kiss, burying her face in his neck.

"Ohhhh..." she purred, pressing her crotch down on him and keeping him deep inside her for a moment. He ran his hands back down to her ass, cupping her cheeks and squeezing them again. He pulled her down against him, holding her there for a moment. Savoring it. Every inch of his cock was getting squeezed by her snug tunnel. He closed his eyes and focused on that as he felt her hot breath on his neck. He slowly teased his fingertips up and down the crack of her ass, occasionally squeezing the wonderful cheeks. He felt the rim of her asshole on the way by. She ran her mouth along his cheek, searching. He turned to her and they kissed hungrily, her tongue darting out immediately. He rubbed his tongue against hers while remaining deep inside her body. The heat that enveloped his manhood was wonderful. Their kissing echoed in the bedroom.

Breaking the kiss, James's strong hands lifted Megan's ass high enough that he could thrust upwards and back into her.

"Unh!" She grunted in her sexy voice. He slid up into her again and again, her pussy feeling amazing as he glided in and out of it. He could help but thrust faster. Megan was helping him now, writhing downward on top of him. Planting his feet on the bed, he squeezed her big ass lustfully and started thrusting quickly up into her.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan moaned in his ear. She stopped writhing and instead held herself above him, letting his penis dart in and out of her. He was able to lengthen his strokes, pulling most of his cock out of her before thrusting back in. He clearly felt her tight entrance glide up and down his swollen shaft again and again as he fucked her faster. His dick was a blur as it disappeared between her pink lips again and again, his balls swinging upward and slapping against her pussy. Her voice was getting higher in pitch. He squeezed her cushy bum harder, holding her as he drilled his organ into her again and again.

"Oh my gawd!" Megan squealed. He rammed up into her too hard, getting carried away, and it knocked her right off his cock. "Oh!" She exclaimed, falling forward.

Rather than put his cock back into her, he pulled on her ass and forced her upward. At the same time, he slid his body along the bed. His eyes were locked on her pussy. Megan's plump belly was loose and had stretch marks, with the bottom roll nearly hiding her bald treasure from view. But just beneath it he could see her thick, pink petals hanging a little. And his heart beat quickly with desire. His eyes were locked on her labia as he pulled again. Her belly wobbled as she shuffled forward. At his urging, she lifted her knee and placed it over his shoulder. His hands were locked on her big ass as she raised her other knee, settling her pussy on his face. His mouth was wide open and he sucked as much as he could inside.

"Ohhhh..." Megan purred. Her pussy flavor was strong and it filled his mouth. He licked up and down the swollen lips as she pressed down on his face. The bottom of her belly rested on his nose as he licked at the flesh that was trapped in his mouth. She moaned again and started writhing up and down against this mouth. He released her slit and stuck his tongue out. It went straight into her hot vagina and was immediately surrounded by a pool of her flowing nectar. He circled his tongue around inside her pussy, rubbing the tip back and forth against the roof. Dragging it out of her, he pulled her tasty juices into his mouth. He squeezed her bum and lifted her enough so that he could give her slit a kiss.

"Oh gawd..." she breathed. "I really want your dick." And with that, she lifted a knee back over him. She quickly spun around to face the other way and shuffled her knee over his face. He stared at her light pink pussy lips and big round ass, just two inches in front of him. He felt her fingers wrap around his cock and raise it up. James circled his hands around her creamy-white ass cheeks, squeezing them as he felt the warmth of her mouth wrap around the head of his penis. He spread her cheeks open and revealed her puckered pink asshole. He kept her cheeks spread open but glanced down at her beautiful pussy. He tenderly kissed her slit right in the center as he felt her mouth slide further down his shaft until he was pressing against her throat. She held him there for a moment as he kissed her pussy again.

James's breath was shaking as he stared at her round ass and plump labia. He felt Megan's mouth slide upwards and then it came off his cock. He felt her fingers wrap around his penis and raise it back in the air. And then he felt her kiss the top of it. Slowly, warm suction embraced his helmet as she slipped him into her mouth. But he couldn't take his eyes off her treasure. He placed his hands on her plump ass cheeks and spread his fingers wide. He circled his hands around the smooth flesh as more of his cock was engulfed by her hot mouth. Squeezing her ass, he spread her cheeks and even in the dark he could see her puckered asshole. He tenderly, lovingly kissed her slit right in the very center. He kissed it again at the bottom and slowly kissed his way downward, taking about a dozen kisses before briefly sucking her clit. He felt her press his dick against her throat and hold him there for a moment, sucking. And then he felt her slowly slide her full lips up and down his manhood. Sticking out his tongue, he gently touched her clit with it and he wiggled it quickly.

"MMMMPH!" She grunted around his organ, suddenly sucking very hard. Squeezing her ass and holding her up, he relentlessly lashed his tongue over her clitoris. She moaned again in a higher pitch as his tongue lightly teased. She started writhing back and forth over his face, pushing down harder. He didn't want her to cum yet. He didn't want this to end. Pulling back, he kissed her slit in the center again and then quickly kissed each of her ass cheeks.

"Mmmm..." Megan moaned around his cock again and pressed her pussy down on his face, eager to get it back into his mouth. But he needed her to recover. He couldn't end this yet. So James's mouth kissed all around her treasure, only making glancing contact. He kissed just below her asshole and on each side of her crack, giving her time to calm down. Then he kissed her anus. Tongue snaked out, he licked hard across it. He felt her moan around his dick. Her mouth resumed sucking him, faster this time.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' He could hear the sucking noises as her mouth smoothly glided up and down his member. He kissed her right ass cheek and opened his mouth, putting his teeth on her flesh and lightly, playfully biting down. Then he kissed it again. Moving back to her slit, he kissed it near the bottom. His tongue darted out and he pushed it inside her vagina, loving the amount of nectar that was flowing in there. Closing his eyes, he pushed his tongue as deep as it would go. His hands circled her ass, squeezing it as he plunged his tongue far inside her cunt. He slowly twirled it around, tasting her delicious juices as she writhed her crotch against his face.

"Mmmmm..." Megan purred. She could vividly feel his tongue inside her pussy and it was moving slowly, rubbing hard against the walls. She tried to focus on what her mouth was doing, making sure her jaw wouldn't tire from being open this wide, and maintaining her steady pace. ''Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Her hand was wrapped around the base of his dick, holding it as bobbed her head up and down. The tingling deep inside her vagina was constant because James would not focus on her clit and push her over the edge. With renewed focus, she gobbled up his member again and again, the sucking noises getting louder as her saliva gathered on his shaft. Each time she slid her mouth down she made sure that his penis pressed against her throat. The deeper she could get him, the more he would like it. And she loved pleasing him. Hitting her throat caused an added echo to the sucking sounds.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Anyone outside of the room could hear her gobbling up his dick with abandon as her chubby bum writhed up and down on his face.

"Mmmm..." James moaned softly. He was making out with her pussy, his tongue moving nice and slow. Then he moaned again as he rubbed his face right into her ass, shaking it back and forth. Dragging his tongue out of her, he pulled her nectar into his mouth. Her petals trembled as he stared at them right in front of his face. Opening his mouth wide, he sucked as much of her pussy as he could, pulling hard before they slipped free. 'Slurp!' he kissed her slit right in the center and she writhed downward so frantically that when he opened his mouth again it covered her asshole. She writhed back upward and his mouth remained open, against sucking her petals. 'Slurp!' They slipped free. Squeezing her soft cheeks, he tried to slow her writhing with some success. He stared at her asshole as he felt her mouth glide up and down his penis. The hole was puckered shut. He kissed each of her cheeks just inside her crack and couldn't help but give her asshole a soft, brief kiss. He quickly kissed lower, catching the bottom of her slit. He kissed her again there and his tongue darted out, snaking inside her vagina.

"Mmmm..." He felt her moan around his cock, her mouth pausing. But then she resumed her blowjob. Her nectar was dripping out of her, getting all around his mouth as he plunged his tongue deeper. Closing his eyes, he kept his tongue deep and slowly twirled it around inside her. Now it was his turn to moan as he thought about the woman whose pussy was around his tongue. He cherished the moment. Savored it. Her fat, beautiful ass was still subtly writhing up and down on his face. Keeping his tongue deep, he tried sucking her pussy lips around his tongue. He succeeded, sucking her while at the same time wiggling his tongue.

'Pop!' Megan pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, her hand mindlessly stroking him. The top of his penis brushed against her cheek, leaving some of her saliva there as she vividly felt his mouth suck on her pussy while his tongue was inside her. The buzzing in her crotch was rising quickly. She felt him release her and she sighed, stuffing his dick back into her mouth. She sucked him with renewed energy. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Her mouth moved up and down faster than ever.

James's hands circled and squeezed her bum as she writhed up and down quickly. His open mouth caught her pussy again, this time near the top. Right on her clit. His tongue suddenly lashed at her button and he heard her grunt loudly, feeling her suck hard on his manhood.

"MMMPH!"

Encouraged, he kept her clitoris trapped and his tongue lashed up and down on it as fast as he could.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She moaned around his member as he licked up and down quickly. Her crotch pushed down hard on his face and she writhed faster. His hands squeezed her soft bum cheeks, trying to lift her higher to relieve some of the pressure on his nose and mouth. But he continued licking, his tongue dancing over her tiny button on a mission. She bucked downwards and his nose got sucked into her wet pussy. He couldn't breathe but he knew she was close and wanted to please her. His face moved up and down with her pussy as she continued writhing, her mouth around his cock and sucking hard -- but no longer sliding up and down.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan's moans were getting higher in pitch and her mouth was sucking so hard on his dick that it felt incredible. He lashed his tongue over her clit as fast as he could, his hands squeezing her soft ass cheeks and spreading them open. She pulled his organ out of her mouth. 'Pop!'

"UNNNGH!" Megan squealed in a high pitch, her fist squeezing the base of his dick as she pressed her forehead into his crotch. She shuddered and squealed again. James continued licking, his hands gripping her cushy cheeks tight. He felt her try to pull away but his hands held her ass down, keeping her pussy on his face for just another second as his tongue gave her a few more licks. But then she broke free, diving forward.

"Ahhhhh..." she moaned, closing her eyes as she half-laid across his midsection. James see her pussy between her fleshy thighs and beneath her big, naked white ass. He turned his face and grabbed her chubby foot. He pulled it towards him and kissed her instep. He started sliding out from underneath him and she barely shifted. He had to raise her leg himself, forcing his own legs out from underneath her as she chuckled at how lifeless she was being.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers
12