Kissing Cousins Ch. 13

Story Info
Second cousins take it to the bedroom to end wonderful night.
5.1k words
4.6
10.7k
16

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers

At the end of the movie, Megan turned off the TV and walked out of the room, shutting off the light. James watched her nude bum shake as she walked away, until the sudden darkness allowed him to see no more. But the image of those big, round cheeks were burned into his mind. Each creamy-white globe rippled with every step. He had to slow his heartrate. He couldn't be grabbing this poor woman every time he looked at her. Could he?

James stood up and hurried to catch up to his cousin's daughter as she sauntered down the hallway to her bedroom.

Megan turned on the bedroom light and he followed her in. She turned to him, placing her arms around his neck. He slid his arms around her soft waist and pulled her close. He kissed her softly, pulling her upper lip outward a little. His hands slid down to her ass, squeezing it affectionately. Megan snuggled closer to him as her tongue darted into his mouth. She was conscious of his stiff phallus pressing against her stomach. He loved the feeling of her huge tits pressing against him. His hands caressed her cushy bum as her tongue shot far inside his mouth. His fingertips went into her crack and he squeezed her cheeks again. Their breathing started ramping up as their lips smacked loudly.

Megan broke the kiss and pulled apart. He looked at her questioningly, getting lost in her hypnotic blue eyes. But she just smiled, flashing her dimples, and went to her dresser. She opened the drawer and pulled out five candles. He smiled and lay down on the bed, watching her walk naked around the room. She lit two candles on the nightstand beside the bed and spread out the other three along the dresser. She quickly lit them and shut off the bedroom light. He could still see her beautiful plump body very clearly in the flickering light. She pulled her tie out of her hair and shook her head. Her auburn hair flowed to her shoulders as she turned back to him.

Megan crawled onto the bed and straddled James's legs, moving up towards him. She had such a beautiful smile and his heart pounded with desire at the sight. Her stomach and tits hung downward as she hovered over him. She was straddling his waist and he was conscious of the tremendous heat emanating from her cunt as she pressed it against his shaft. She gave him a soft peck on the mouth before reaching down underneath her. Her well-manicured hand grabbed his rock-hard member and raised it up into the air. She pressed it against the entrance to her hot treasure and pushed downwards. James watched her close her eyes and moan as he felt his penis slowly become engulfed in her snug warmth.

"Ohhhh..." Megan sighed as she managed to sink half of him into her tight cunt without a lot of trouble. It wouldn't go any further though, despite her wetness and he loved the way her elastic entrance gripped the midpoint of his shaft. She lifted up until her tight pussy was only gripping the head of his manhood. He reached around her body and his hands clamped onto her cushy ass cheeks. He placed his fingers along the crack of her bum and squeezed her wonderful cheeks, helping her push downwards.

"Ohhhh gawd..." Megan sighed in that cute voice of hers. She continued pushing downward, forcing it, easing inch after inch of him into her vagina until she was pressed right against him. Her entrance now squeezed the base of his dick.

"Oh my gawd." She moaned, smiling and opening her eyes as she looked down at him. She kept him deep inside her, holding still as they looked into each other's eyes. Her naked chest was heaving as she rubbed her crotch against him, stimulating her clitoris. Her hair hung down, brushing against his chest. He rubbed upwards, increasing the friction, keeping his cock buried inside her warmth. Inside his cousin. He reached up and grabbed a soft breast in each hand, caressing and squeezing them gently. He could feel her hard nipples in the palms of his hands as he massaged them. He loved how warm and snug her cunt felt around his manhood and he sat up a little, wrapping his mouth around her nipple. He sucked it lightly, his tongue flecking over it. He slowly kissed down her cleavage between her breasts, hands squeezing them together around his face.

Megan began to slide her hungry pussy up and down his penis slightly as she watched his tongue lick around her other areola. He gently licked at the hard nipple, sucking it into his mouth as he humped his hips upwards. He was encouraging her to make love to him. James looked up at her and she kissed him urgently. Her mouth covered his and her tongue snaked into his mouth eagerly, pushing him flat on his back again. Their lips smacked loudly as they really got into their lovemaking. Megan was sliding her slick, hot, tight tunnel up and down his arousal a little further now and he was thrusting up into her at the same time. His hands slid down her warm back and grabbed onto her ass again. He squeezed her cheeks tightly, helping her ride him harder.

"Mmmmph..." she moaned into his mouth, his dick stimulating her pussy to no end. He had his fingers along the crack of her bum and he was fucking upwards off the bed even faster. His tongue shot far into her mouth as his cock shot far into her essence. She was breathing heavily into his mouth as his thick rod jammed hard into her needy hole over and over again. She could feel the tingling in her crotch begin to gain intensity and she knew an orgasm would not be too far off. Suddenly, James held her ass down on him, holding his penis deep inside her body.

Megan broke the kiss and sat up, keeping him inside her all the way. He was squeezing her ass and pulling her downwards and she grabbed his arms. She forced him to let go of her bum. Smiling, she took each of his hands in hers and raised them above his head. Her face was inches from his and he was conscious of her huge breasts hanging down and touching his chest as she held each of his hands tightly. Her hair hung low on either side of his face, tickling his cheeks a little. Her beautiful blue eyes looked at him.

"I love you." She breathed, the sincerity clear in those eyes. Her cousin's unbending arousal was deep inside her and nothing ever felt so right.

"I love you." He replied softly, seemingly growing more engorged inside her at her words. His heart was pounding. This was so wrong. It had gone way too far and yet he couldn't stop. He knew he would regret it later. But he accepted the fact that his seed was again going to go inside her.

"Spending the weekend with you means so much to me." Megan kissed his mouth over and over again softly as she spoke. She kissed him soundly and he could feel her hands squeeze his tightly as her tongue darted into her mouth. She began to slide her tight vagina up and down his hard penis, going as far up the shaft as possible before sliding down hard and sinking him back into her. He vividly felt the tightness of her hot pussy glide up and down his rigid pole, pulling at him.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth. James squeezed her hands affectionately and began to hump his hips upward, driving his cock deep inside her. She broke the kiss, panting loudly as her hypnotic eyes looked down at him.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan purred softly. She suddenly held her crotch down against him, rubbing herself on him and keeping him as deep inside her body as possible. Her heart was pounding and her entire body felt their love flow into one another.

"Ohhhhh...this is amazing." She reiterated. She was gasping for breath as she smiled down at him. She began sliding herself up and down his manhood again. James lifted her ass higher and his penis slipped out of her.

"Stay like that." He instructed and she raised her leg and allowed him to get out from underneath her. Megan remained on her hands and knees, beautiful in the candlelight as he got around behind her. Her big tits and belly hung downward beneath her. He absolutely loved her big white ass. It was nice and round and soft -- it was perfect. He bent and kissed her ass cheek. He could see the swollen pink lips of her pussy nestled underneath that gorgeous ass, tucked between her fleshy thighs. They were wet with her juices, as well as his own. He kissed the thick, moist petals of her vagina softly and they quivered at his touch. He kissed her other ass cheek, a little closer to her crack this time. He spread her ass wider and kissed her just inside the crack. He could see her tight little asshole in the flickering light. His cousin's asshole. It was pink and puckered closed. He stared at it as he kissed just inside her crack on one cheek and then the other.

His tongue snaked out and he slowly licked up the skin between her pussy and her ass. When his tongue reached the entrance to Megan's anus, he gently circled it around the rim. He continued licking further up the crack before pulling back. Squeezing her cheeks, he kissed each one again. He separated them wider.

Pushing his face between her cheeks, he kissed her slit, tasting her. Tongue darting out, he lightly teased it up her tasty slit towards the bottom. His tongue continued towards her anal entrance and when he reached it, he put his mouth over it and sucked. He kissed her asshole and then pressed harder, kissing it again. His tongue darted out and he licked hard across it, clearly feeling the hole on the way by. He put his mouth over it and gave it another suck. Then, keeping his mouth over it, he pressed his tongue against it and started licking up and down. The tip of his tongue could feel her rim as it wiggled.

"Ahhhh..." he heard Megan sigh, she subtly swayed her ass up and down against his face. His hands adjusted their grip on her cheeks and squeezed, keeping them apart as he tongued her asshole. He pressed the tip of his tongue hard against it and wiggled it up and down. He closed his eyes and focused on how the tip of his tongue felt as it brushed over her anal rim again and again. He squeezed her cheeks harder and rubbed his face between her cheeks, licking harder. The tip of his tongue briefly poked inside and his heart fluttered with excitement. But it slid right back out and he continued rubbing it up and down over her asshole. Pausing for a moment, he sucked hard with his mouth right over it.

Pulling back, he stared at the tiny, glistening hole as his hands massaged her soft cheeks. He pressed his face between her cheeks and licked hard across it, pulling back and staring again. Then he repeated the move, pushing his face right in there and licking hard across it. Another stare at the puckered little hole and then another eager lick. He kissed each of her cheeks and then kissed her anus. He touched it with the tip of his tongue and wiggled it. He put pressure on it until the tip slipped just inside the rim. Closing his eyes, he gently twirled it. Pushing harder, he forced it in deeper and curled it upward, dragging it back out again. Opening his eyes, he gave her anus a soft kiss. Seeing her swollen lips below, he ducked lower and put his mouth over them, giving them a loud, hungry suck.

"Ah!" Megan grunted, pushing her bum back in his face. He sucked her petals again, tasting the sticky nectar that was on them. Tongue darting out, he licked the bottom of her slit and dragged his tongue upwards until it crossed her asshole again. Giving that a brief suck, he then turned and kissed each of her ass cheeks. He pushed his face back into her bum and got his mouth over her pussy. He sucked her lips inside, this time trapping them. He moaned with pleasure and rubbed his face right into her ass as he sucked on her tasty slit. She started writhing up and down against his face and inadvertently pulled her petals out of his mouth. Looking at her asshole, he stuck his tongue out, again circling it. He could hear her breathing laboriously. James slipped his tongue just inside her ass, running the tip around the tight hole. He forced it in further, burying his nose in Megan's crack as his tongue shot as far into her anus as it would stretch.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed. He circled his tongue around the inside of her asshole again before slowly pulling it out. He kissed it affectionately and then bent lower and kissed her swollen cunt lips. She squirmed in front of him as he licked the outside of her slit towards her ass. His tongue continued on up the skin between her slit and her anus slowly. His hands squeezed Megan's cheeks wide as his tongue once again slowly teased around the tiny rim of her asshole. He slipped his tongue into her anus again and then pulled it out. He pushed it in again, licking the roof until his tongue popped out. He did that over and over again, thrusting his tongue up her ass and licking it out.

"Ohhh gawd this is hot..." Megan breathed, resting her head on her arms and pushing her ass back into his face. James wiggled his tongue rapidly up and down over her anal entrance as she squirmed in front of him. Then he gave her asshole a kiss, right in the center. He gave it another tender kiss before releasing her ass cheeks and kissing them.

"Do you wanna...put it in there?" Megan asked, naked on her hands and knees before him.

"Yes." He said softly. His cock twitched.

"I think there's some baby oil on my dresser." She hinted. His heart was pounding as he got off the bed and, sure enough, the baby oil was there. He grabbed it and got back on the bed, kneeling behind her. James opened the baby oil and squirted it on two fingers. He touched his fingers against Megan's asshole and she hissed. But she held still as his two fingers easily slipped into her tight hole. He pushed to the second knuckle and started twirling the fingers back and forth in a circle. She sighed as he watched his fingers spin and twist inside her forbidden hole.

"Have you...done this with your boyfriend yet?" He asked.

"No..." Megan replied, her big ass sticking up. "He's not really into that. Or at least he hasn't asked."

James pulled his fingers out of her backdoor and got up behind her, grabbing the bottle again. He squirted more oil out, this time directly on his shaft. Tossing the tube, he started rubbing the oil all around his penis. Then he placed the head of his cock between her cheeks, touching her glistening pink asshole.

"Are you ready?" he asked. He couldn't be any harder.

"Um...I think so!" Megan replied, nervously. James figured he was barely going to get inside her, and if he was lucky he would be able to fuck her with three-quarters of his cock for a minute or two before she made him stop. But still -- it was a start. He pushed and her anus opened up right away, sucking his thick mushroom head inside.

"Unh!" Megan grunted, straining. She felt her asshole split wide open. Wide open. But it wasn't pain, merely discomfort. And memories of how anal sex felt, came rushing back. She braced herself as she felt more of his cock enter her bum. She sucked air in through her teeth, wincing. It felt like he slid half his cock into her.

James was staring at her pink rim wrapped tight around the midpoint of his cock and he figured that she was really struggling. So he started fucking her ass with just half his penis. He watched her rim glide up and down the top half of his fat member as his hands circled and caressed her smooth cheeks. The shaft glistened with oil. Her rim was insanely tight -- like elastic pulling at him.

"Ohhhh..." Megan sighed, closing her eyes. She held herself up on her hands and knees as she felt his rigid pole slide in and out of her ass. She started rocking back towards him a little. James moaned as he watched a fourth and then fifth inch slide into Amanda's asshole. And it felt amazing -- the rim of her asshole was wrapped like an elastic band around his penis. It was so tight he could swear it was cutting off circulation, or it would if he was holding still. But he was fucking her ass, moving most of his dick in and out of her surprisingly easy. His hands held the sides of her ass and squeezed lustfully as he watched her absorb his penis again and again. She wasn't pulling away and the only sounds she made were heavy breathing and some quiet moaning. He was surprised she was taking this much, but he couldn't resist trying a little deeper. Just a bit -- almost all.

"Unh!" she grunted, but didn't protest. James fucked her ass with nearly his entire cock, his hands squeezing her fleshy hips and pulling her back to meet each of his thrusts. He loved watching that fat bum move towards him again and again. His dick was gliding in and out of her so smoothly, despite the tight fit. Her cheeks were perfectly round, and to see his erect penis slide in between the two was an honor. He accidentally pushed too far in his excitement and his groin gently hit her ass.

"Unh!" Megan groaned, but there was no pain in her voice and she didn't object. Wow -- she took the whole thing! James couldn't believe it, but he didn't want to abuse it. He continued fucking her ass with his entire cock, but he was gentle about it.

'Tap...tap...tap...tap...' each time he bounced off her bum the plump cheeks jiggled. He used short strokes, only pulling out halfway before thrusting back in.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed. She ducked her head down but still held her upper body up. Her auburn hair fell over each side of her face. Her ass was straining to take it and when he pulled that thick cock back it felt both weird and tingly. She actually didn't mind it. And the longer he continued hitting her ass with his groin, the more emboldened she became. She found herself actually rocking backwards to meet him.

Taking that as a sign, James started fucking her a little harder. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' now Megan's cheeks rippled and the slapping sounds echoed loudly in the room. Her tight asshole slid up and down his cock from the base to the midpoint, over and over.

"Oh...oh gawd..." Megan strained, but didn't pull away. James had a good grip on her hips and he held her steady as he rammed against her ass. His unbending penis was entering her backdoor again and again and it was relentless. Her big cheeks were rippling. Her anus was milking him, pulling at him. He stopped, with just his helmet inside her backdoor. He took in the whole scene, eyes trailing up her body from the bottoms of her chubby feet on either side of him, up her smooth legs to her beautiful plump ass. He focused on where her tiny asshole made the head of his penis disappear. He squeezed himself a little further inside her.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed in that cute voice of hers as she felt him slowly inch inside her. He was halfway in her anus and she had a death grip on his organ. James grabbed the soft sides of her ass, holding her tightly as he pulled out of her to the tip. He gently eased half his dick back inside her, causing her to gasp. James was in awe, still not believing that he was watching his cock slide partway in and out of Megan's asshole.

"Ohhhh..." she whimpered, softly. Unable to help himself, James slid his entire cock back into Megan's anus, holding his groin against her ass for a moment as he cherished the feeling.

"Ohh gawd!" She groaned. He slowly slid his member out of her tight little hole, watching it reappear from between her ass cheeks. He fell into a rhythm, slowly sliding his cock in and out of her bum using long strokes.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Megan moaned softly and she began to gently ram her ass back against her dad's cousin, forcing him into her a little faster. James reached around her with one hand and cupped her pussy, his finger teasing over her clitoris. She moaned, ramming her ass back even faster. He straightened back up, grabbing her fleshy hips. He started fucking her up the ass with all of his might, slapping against her cheeks.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' the slapping noises rang throughout the room and her sexy cheeks rippled with each impact of his groin as he drove his thick cock up her tiny anus.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers
12