Kissing Cousins Ch. 16

Story Info
This time Megan makes it all about him.
4.5k words
4.6
9.7k
10

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers

The following is the sixth part of James' exciting weekend with his cousin's twenty-something daughter. To understand the full context, you should probably read the first five - chapters 11-15. Portions of this weekend were taken from my previously-published work from over a decade ago, with names changed and details added. I just felt it was a better fit for this storyline.

***

It was a glorious morning and the two were basking in the glow of their newly-expressed love. Their forbidden love.

Megan and James lay in bed naked for another twenty minutes, just chatting about little things in life. Keeping it light, and at the same time getting a lot of enjoyment from just softly running their hands over each other. Exploring. Savoring.

Eventually they got up and wandered to the kitchen for breakfast. Or, more like brunch.

After brunch she jumped into the shower. She invited James and he, of course, accepted. They cleaned each other off and started fooling around. But they kept it light and playful with just brief kisses and gentle touching. They had made love three times last evening, another time during the night and again that morning. So the two had plenty of patience. They took this time to kiss and share and discover.

When Megan got out of the shower she threw her hair up in a quick and small ponytail. The gorgeous, plump woman put on just a t-shirt and panties and he threw on shorts and a t-shirt. As they left the bathroom and entered the hall, he admired her breasts, which were loose inside her shirt. No bra. And her wet skin made the white shirt a little wet too. She caught him looking and she grinned, flashing her dimples. Tilting her chin and standing on her toes, she puckered her lips. He kissed her and she sucked at his upper lip. She kissed him again, her tongue darting into his mouth as she pressed her soft body closer to him. His hands slid around to Megan's ass, slipping into the sides of her panties and feeling the cold, smooth skin of her soft cheeks. Their lips smacked loudly as the kiss held for a good two minutes. As if they hadn't been kissing for pretty much the entire morning. James savored her tongue as it gently wiggled against his. He squeezed her bum, loving the cushiness of her cheeks.

She broke the kiss, pushing away from him a little and smiling. She took him by the hand, pulling him towards her bedroom.

"I want to do something for you." She said erotically. Once in the bedroom, she turned to him, grabbing her top. She pulled it up her plump body, over her naked breasts and off. Now she was standing before him wearing only a skimpy black pair of panties. Her round belly had some stretch marks at the bottom, which he found sexy.

James scrambled to pull off his shirt and was about to work on his shorts when her hand grabbed his and pushed it away. She looked at him with those hypnotic blue eyes and gently pushed him back onto her bed. She straddled him and he couldn't have been more turned on. His second cousin, almost completely naked, was on top of him. Her huge breasts were heaving as she looked down on him.

"I'm, like, totally in love with you James and this is going to be all for you." She said softly with her sexy voice. With that she kissed him, lightly at first but harder as she became even more turned on. Her tongue was exploring his mouth as her well-manicured hands caressed the outside of his arms. Megan began to kiss down his neck to his chest and her hands began to lightly scratch up and down his torso as she went. Her lips softly brushed over his skin, kissing lower and lower, tongue teasing over his nipples briefly. Her nails scratched his chest a little harder as her kisses reached his stomach. James was conscious of her huge, naked breasts brushing against the bulge in his shorts as she kissed down to his belly button. Looking up at him, Megan kissed him over his shorts. He sighed, closing his eyes for a moment before forcing them open - he didn't want to miss a thing.

She smiled at him again, her fingers undoing his belt. She undid his button and fly, pulling his shorts open and revealing his boxer-briefs. His cock had formed a huge tent in them and thrills shot up her pussy at the sight. She kissed his shaft through the material, causing it to twitch.

Megan placed her mouth over it, again through the material, teasing him. She looked up at him mischievously, pressing her teeth on the outline of his shaft and pretending to chomp. Her teeth tapped over it as her eyes sparkled playfully. Pulling back, she put her hand there and started rubbing over his shaft.

"Do you want me to take this out?" She asked in a breathy voice. James smiled.

"Yes." He swallowed. Her hand squeezed it lovingly. She pulled the shorts down a fraction of an inch, revealing only the tip of his penis. She licked it quickly with her tongue. He gasped, thrusting his hips off the bed at her. She smiled, covering his dick back up again, her mouth hot around him. She was sticking her big beautiful ass up in the air and he loved looking at the white cheeks surrounding the black triangle of her panties. She pulled him out of her mouth. 'Pop!'

Megan grabbed his shorts and tugged. He raised his ass up off the bed and allowed her to pull his pants down. She stopped at his knees, however, only wanting to expose his boxers. She bent forward and kissed the bulge in his boxers again. James reached down and placed his hands in her hair, pulling her towards him, needing her. She pulled his underwear down a little, once again exposing just the head of his manhood. Her tongue snaked out and she lightly licked it. She kissed it softly, lovingly.

Suddenly, Megan got up on her knees and grabbed his shorts, tugging them roughly. She pulled hard on them, yanking them off first one foot and then the other. He was left lying before her wearing only his boxer-briefs. She pulled his underwear halfway down his pole. She looked into his eyes as she bent towards his lap. Her tongue snaked out and she slowly licked him from the middle of his shaft up to the top. She teased her tongue around his mushroom head, trailing saliva over the top. He was dying to just have her take him in her mouth. She kissed his helmet, continuing to drag her seduction on. Her mouth felt hot against his penis.

He grabbed her head again, holding her hair tight and not letting her move away before she could take him in her mouth. He was breathing heavily, watching her as she opened her mouth and slowly sucked the top of his penis inside. He moaned, watching his cock slowly disappear into her beautiful face. She grabbed his underwear and moved it down his legs further, completely exposing his penis as her lips slowly slid further down the shaft. He felt her press him against her throat and she buried her nose in his pubic hair. Her lips were now wrapped around the base of his manhood. She began to slowly slide her mouth up and down his cock, her lips gliding snugly along his shaft. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' she sucked hungrily on his member. The sounds echoed loudly throughout the room as he watched her. When she sucked hard like that it revealed her dimples.

'Pop!' She pulled him out of her mouth and grabbed his boxer-briefs. She pulled them right down and off. She slid her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and shoved them down. 'Wisp!' She tossed the dainty things to the floor. Megan straddled his legs and bent towards his cock again. Her tongue snaked out and she licked at his balls, and then gently kissed the base of his shaft. She crawled up towards him, lifting his legs up onto her thighs and forcing his cock up into the air. She grabbed her tits and placed one on either side of his dick, squeezing them together.

"Do you like this?" Megan asked quietly, a big smile on her face. He could see, just above the head of his penis, her incredible cleavage.

"Oh gawd Megan." James sighed. His eyes were locked on her magnificent breasts that were squeezing his cock. He watched her as she ran her breasts up and down his saliva-covered dick. She looked down, licking at the head of his manhood every time it appeared above her tits.

"Ohhh...fuck my tits." She moaned erotically. She slowly rubbed her tits up and down his shaft. He didn't respond. He was too lost in the feeling. Suddenly, Megan moved her tits out of the way, grabbed his cock and shoved it into her mouth hungrily.

"Mmmmph!" She moaned as her lips slid down his pole. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' she gobbled on his cock eagerly.

James was writhing his hips up off the bed, fucking her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh..." He moaned, grabbing her by the hair and forcing her mouth down around the base of his cock. Her slurping was getting louder as she eagerly sucked him. Megan's hand cupped his balls and she sucked hard on James's cock. Her dimples appeared as she sucked him with more power. 'Pop!' She pulled him out of her mouth, smiling at him. Her hand stroked him as her blue eyes pierced him. Her eyebrows were raised as she looked at him.

"Do you think you're ready to go back inside me now?" She teased. He swallowed.

"I think I'm ready..." He responded.

Megan kissed his mushroom helmet and then started crawling up the bed over him. Her tits and belly hung low beneath her torso and they swayed a little with the movement. She was on top of him now completely, straddling him and pressing her breasts against his chest. Her pussy felt hot as it light brushed the top of his shaft and she kissed him softly, lips smacking. His hand slid down her soft ass and gave it a squeeze. She pressed her crotch down on him a little. He could feel how wet her pussy was when she rubbed it against his shaft. And the heat - the heat was making his head spin.

Megan kissed him again He loved how her lips felt touching his and how her soft, warm, naked body felt on top of his. His hands caressed all over her round bum. He grabbed the back of her head and held her as he pressed his mouth against hers, his tongue exploring. She kissed him back just as passionately, slowly running her hot, wet labia up his pole. When he felt her reach the top, the entrance gripped the head of his penis. She broke the kiss, looking at him lustfully.

"I love you." Megan breathed and pushed downwards. He moaned as he felt her warm vagina just barely allow his head inside. She wriggled a little, sinking her womanhood a couple of inches down his stiff organ. She was gripping him very tight and his head was spinning. He pushed upwards hard and she pushed down at the same time. They both moaned together as they felt her tunnel glide down the entire length of his rock-hard member. He was inside his cousin's daughter and his hands slid down and grabbed her chubby ass, holding her in place. Her entrance squeezed around the base of his cock like a vice.

Megan ground her pussy against him, watching him affectionately. She jutted her chest out at him, offering him her breasts. James released her ass and grabbed onto her mounds, squeezing them lovingly. She began to slide her hot pussy up and down his pole as he lifted up and licked at her nipple. He licked all around her areola as she fucked him slowly. He sucked a hard nipple into his mouth, his hand still caressing her other tit as she continued riding him. Her snug treasure glided up and down his pole, pulling at him. He could hear her breathing heavily above him.

James released her breast from his mouth and looked up at her. She kissed him eagerly, ramming her ass up and down on his lap even faster. Her tongue shot recklessly into his mouth as she moved quicker and quicker. He could feel Megan's tongue as it explored his mouth. His hands slid around to her soft ass, squeezing it lustfully. She felt so incredible; her pussy was unbelievably tight around him - from the top to the bottom. And he could feel her bare feet pressing on the outside of his legs.

Suddenly, he lifted her up off of him, his dick suddenly slipping out of her. Both of them were gasping for breath.

"Crawl up here," he panted, "I want to eat you." She smiled at him and crawled up his body, brushing her huge tits against his chest and face as she went. His hands grabbed her beautiful ass and guided her to his face. Her fleshy thighs were on either side of him and all he could see was her wonderful treasure. The scent of her arousal was powerful and his heart pounded with desire. Her pink swollen lips were quivering and surrounded by smooth shaven skin. Grabbing her bum tightly, he pressed her down to his mouth, slipping his tongue inside her.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed. Megan ground her pubis against James's face and he sucked her swollen lips into his mouth. He sucked and released them, sucked and released them, over and over again. His hands held her ass in place as she squirmed against him. He pushed his tongue as far into her tasty hole as he could, gathering her juices on his tongue. He licked up her labia to her clit and she gasped when he nudged it. His hands, meanwhile, had moved closer to the crack of her ass and he began to lightly run his fingertips up and down it. He squeezed her ass, pulling her pussy against his face and opening his mouth eagerly. Her thick petals fell into it and he sucked hard, tasting her. The flavor was amazing and her flesh was nice and silky. Her lips slipped right out of his mouth and she moaned as he gobbled them back up. Trapping them, he lashed his tongue up and down as quickly as he could. She started writhing up and down against his face as his hands squeezed her ass again, trying to slow her. Letting her slit escape his mouth, his tongue darted out and licked underneath it. He dragged it upwards and as she writhed it made his tongue reach the top a lot quicker. It nudged her clit and she gasped. When she writhed forward again his tongue slid inside her tunnel. Suddenly, he was again surrounded by her delicious flavor.

"Ohhhhh..." Megan moaned as she clearly felt his tongue slither into her sensitive vagina. She really got into it, grinding her pussy down on his face.

James closed his eyes and rubbed his face back and forth against her pussy, keeping his tongue inside her vagina and spinning it. His fingers spread wide on her soft ass cheeks and squeezed them, slowing her writhing. Her nectar was really flowing and as much as he was drinking it, a lot was still getting around his mouth and chin. He dragged his tongue out of her and his hands lifted her enough so that he could give her slit a kiss near the bottom. He kissed her again a little higher and then briefly sucked her petals. Tongue darting out, he licked the length of her slit, nudging her clit at the top.

"Unh!" Megan grunted as a bolt of pleasure fired up her body. She pushed down on him, unable to help herself, and felt him suck her sensitive petals back into his mouth. Then she felt his tongue lash up and down them and the tingles increased. She shuddered, moaning again but his tongue continued to lick her. He released her slit and when she writhed downwards he sucked on the top part. Now her clit was in his mouth. Tingles shot through her body as his tongue lashed up and down across the tiny button.

"Unh!" Her cry was higher in pitch this time. James squeezed her bum harder as she pressed her crotch against his face and started writhing quickly. He managed to keep his mouth over her clit and lick at it as fast as he could. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she whined. She was starting to grind a little too hard, making it difficult to lick, but he kept going. His hands squeezed her cheeks and tried pulling her back a little. He sucked her clit into his mouth at the same time as his finger touched the entrance to her anus. He brushed the tip up and down over her asshole as his tongue wiggled across her button.

"Ohhhhh gawd!" She cried, bolts of pleasure firing up her body. He ran his tongue over her clitoris and slid his middle finger into her tight asshole. He felt her tight rim grip his digit as he pushed it deeper. The tingling peaked, and her vaginal walls suddenly started pulsating.

"UNHHH!" She moaned, cumming hard. James was finger-fucking her ass as he sucked hard on her little clit. He loved how tight her ass gripped his finger and he continued sliding it in and out of her as she came violently. She whimpered, almost falling forward but holding herself up against the wall. He blinding licked as she crushed his face, grinding down on it and shuddering. Meanwhile, his finger was halfway up her bum. She couldn't take any more and she rolled off of him, forcing his finger out of her ass.

"Ohhhhhh... oh gawd..." She fell on the bed on her back, widthwise across it. She was gasping for breath, chest heaving as she recovered.

As he got up on his knees, he looked at the beautiful Megan. She was looking back at him with love, massive breasts heaving, her legs spread wide apart for him. Her feet were flat on the bed and her pussy quivered invitingly. His cock was standing at full attention as he knelt between her open legs. She reached down and her fingers wrapped around his pole. She quickly ran the fat head down the swollen petals of her vagina; she was shaking with desire. She put him into position and then let him go, her eyes locked on his.

"I love you, Megan." James said to her with a smile. Her heart soared and she was about to tell him she loved him back when he thrust forward. His rigid penis forced its way into her tight, hot pussy, this time sliding inside her wetness in one hard stroke.

"Unh!" Was all Megan could gasp as the man she has fallen for entered her body. Her tits rocked up and down on her chest with the sudden motion.

James held himself deep inside her warmth. He loved how tight her pussy gripped his cock and he loved how his groin looked pressed against her. He could see her pink lips wrapped tightly around the base of his manhood underneath her big belly. As he continued to grind his hard penis into his cousin's warmth, he looked at her. Megan's facial features were so perfect he felt his heart melt and he nearly came on the spot. So very beautiful - her eyes, her lips, her creamy-white skin...

Megan's arms went around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. His mouth was on hers and they kissed deeply as he began hard thrusts in and out of her needy hole. They kissed passionately as her legs slid up and around his body, holding him inside her. He stopped again, just focusing on the kiss. The two of them were one. Megan rubbed her tongue against his as she basked in the sensation of her pussy feeling full. It was a strain, but now that she could handle it there was no better sensation. Her mouth sucked at his as the heels of her bare feet dug into his ass. Their kissing and heavy breathing echoed through the room as he remained inside her without moving. She realized that her breath was a little shaky because of the intense love that she felt - and he still hadn't moved yet. Her tongue snaked deeper into his mouth and her kissing grew in passion. James was working up her arousal simply by being in her. His cock, along with his love for her, gave her bliss she had never known she could feel.

"Mmmmm..." she purred, softly. He finally started moving again. It wasn't much. Just a couple of inches of slowly easing out of her and then sliding back in. But it was enough to make her moan and her body quiver. The inside of her core was hypersensitive as his dick rubbed along the walls. And the anticipation of his penis sliding back into her vagina and then having that fulfilled was incredible. She was left trembling after just one thrust. But then there was another. And another, as he made love to her.

"Ahhh..." she sighed, her mouth still against his. But now it was hard to focus on kissing him because her womanhood was feeling the love and happiness that she felt with this man inside her. Her legs loosened around him to give him freedom to fuck her but he continued at his slow pace using short thrusts. Her chubby feet wobbled as they rested on his ass. She realized that he was kissing at her and so she kissed back again, long tongue flailing wildly at first.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers
12