Kissing Cousins Ch. 18

Story Info
Their last night together ends passionately.
4.2k words
4.72
8.9k
16
0

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

Exhausted from an active couple of days, the two retired to the bedroom at ten o'clock.

"I love how passionate you are with me." Megan said, as they snuggled in bed. Naked. She was now lying with her head on his chest, one chubby leg draped over his body as well as a tattooed arm. James's hand had been caressing up and down the side of her naked torso, enjoying the subtle folds of her flesh. But now he reached down and cupped her ass cheek, squeezing it. He kissed the top of her head.

"Well, I don't see that ever changing, Megan." He replied. She looked up at him, her eyes haunting him with their beauty.

"Why?" she asked. He kissed her nose and then her mouth.

"Megan, I truly worship you. I always have." He looked deep into her eyes. His strong hand squeezed her bum again. "Seeing your pictures on Facebook over the years - I realize now that I had been falling in love with your beauty more and more. And then finally seeing you in person again, it was obvious that those feelings were more than skin deep. Holding you now... I want to kiss and enjoy...every inch of your body. Every time I see you I feel this way."

Megan kissed him back when he kissed her. He ran his fingertips up and down the crack of her ass and he squeezed her cheek. He put his hand on the side of her face, looking deep into her eyes. "I don't think any part of your body is safe when we have time alone together." He warned. She was still chuckling as he kissed her. He kissed her again, her lips were very soft. They sucked at him teasingly. He squeezed her cushy globe again as he kissed her, tugging her upper lip. His heart pounded as he looked into her eyes again, a string of saliva ran from her mouth to his. She tilted her chin and kissed him tenderly. She kept her lips there and they lightly sucked at him, kissing him again.

As one they opened their mouths and moved against each other, Megan's hand caressed up his stomach to his chest. James slid his hand lower, his fingertips brushing across her asshole and then they just barely touched the hot, moist lips of her treasure. He felt her tongue tease just inside his mouth and he touched it with his tongue. Her tongue slithered into his mouth hungrily and she purred. He squeezed her soft bum and sucked on her nimble tongue, holding it still for a moment. Then she pushed it deeper until it touched his throat. Her hand slid down his torso until it bumped the top of his erect penis. Then her fingers wrapped around it and she squeezed. Their tongues circled each other, dancing as she slowly stroked his manhood.

Their mouths moved against each other and he was astounded by the softness of her lips. He squeezed her soft bum harder, expressing his love and lust. As their tongues rubbed against each other, he subtly writhed into her hand as she stroked him. Their loud kissing echoed through Megan's bedroom. He tasted her saliva as she kept her long tongue deep in his mouth. He rolled onto his side as their kissing ramped up in passion, their breathing growing laborious. Giving her ass one more squeeze, he let it go and ran his hand around to her front and over the fleshy rolls of her belly. Then it cupped her breast, lifting it and squeezing it.

Megan curled her foot around the back of his leg and her heel pulled at him, urging him to roll on top of her. She kept her tongue deep, as if he needed more convincing. Her heel dug into the back of his knee and so he slid it between her legs. He slowly rolled on top of her, not breaking the kiss. She released his arousal as he mounted her between her thick legs. His shaft rested against her hot slit as their kissing grew urgent. Their mouths moved faster as he started grinding against her, the heat emanating from her labia was driving him nuts. Her nimble tongue continued to dance in his mouth. She really was an incredible kisser. He ground lower and his manhood could feel the entrance to her treasure nearly reach the top.

"I love you." He whispered between kisses. She ground upward just as frantically, her bare feet now planted on the bed.

"I love you too." She breathed. Then her tongue shot right back into his mouth. Her hot pussy caught the tip of his manhood in its tight grip, but then he slipped free. They both ground more frantically and it took a couple of misses before her entrance caught him again. Her tongue pushed deep into his mouth excitedly, but their frantic writhing caused his cock to slip away again.

"Mmmph!" she moaned in her sweet, sexy voice. Her nimble tongue danced wildly, her saliva was getting all around his mouth. She writhed higher and he writhed lower. This time when she caught the tip and his head slipped inside. "MMMPH!" she grunted, her body coiling beneath him. James used the momentum, pushing the rest of his penis into her womanhood in one steady thrust, grinding at the end to get the last bit in her.

"Ohhhh..." Megan sighed, breaking the kiss. But then his mouth was back on hers and they were kissing again. He pressed his groin against her, burying his rigid member inside her aching body. Every inch was being squeezed tightly by his cousin's daughter's essence. He ground against her harder, making sure she got every inch. He sucked on her tongue for a moment, truly sealing them as one. He felt the bottoms of her feet slide up the back of his legs until her heels dug into his ass. Then she wrapped her legs around his waist and squeezed him, keeping him in her. James released her tongue and she snaked it wildly around his mouth.

James's heart pounded as he slid his arms under Megan, holding them close. Her legs and arms squeezed him and his cock was sheathed inside her hot treasure. Her naked body was soft against him, and he treasured every moment. As their tongues danced, he focused on how her breasts felt against his chest, and how her stomach felt against his. How her soft lips kissed and sucked at his mouth and how her hands felt circling his back. They were breathing each other's air as they panted, kissing hungrily. It might have been their most intimate moment yet as both lovers lost themselves in the passion.

Finally, he started to make love to her. Their kissing continued as he eased most of his engorged manhood out of her slick vagina. When he pushed back into her, he could feel the elastic tightness of her entrance as it glided down the length of his cock.

"Mmmph!" she purred. Inside her it was very tight, but that was nothing compared to where she was squeezing around the base of his organ. He stayed in her for a couple of seconds, sucking her tongue. And then he eased most of the way out of her. He slid back in and she moaned again. James made love to Megan that way as the seconds turned into minutes, using most of his penis when he slid in and out of her. And each time he entered her, he paused for a moment, grinding. Making sure he was as far inside her as possible before easing back out.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan's voice was high in pitch, and very breathy as she felt his hard cock slide into her body again and again. Her ankles were locked together just above his ass and her feet wobbled, toenails polished black. She kissed him so hungrily that her teeth accidentally glanced off his. And her tongue was going nuts as it brushed across his throat. His penis was completely rigid as it penetrated her aching vagina again and again. Her heart pounded with love. She poured her heart into her kiss, lips smacking loudly. James could feel the heels of her bare feet digging into his lower back as he thrust into her. He loved sucking on her long tongue and tasting her saliva. Her cunt was so hot and snug that he couldn't help but fuck her faster.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned, her sweet voice adding to his excitement. He felt her feet lift off his lower back as she raised and spread them wide in the air, giving herself to him. He kissed her harder, sucking at her mouth and rubbing his tongue against hers. His groin smacked against her defenseless labia again and again. They broke the kiss and he raised himself up on his arms, looking down at her. Megan's beautiful blue eyes were glazed over with lust as she looked up at him. She raised her legs higher and her feet waved up and down each time he thrust.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her moans were getting louder. He looked down and watched her big tits bounce up and down to the rhythm of their sex. Her nipples were hard, surrounded by light-pink areolas. Looking lower, he could see her plump, stretch-marked belly shaking up and down too. Lifting up some more, James grabbed one of Megan's chubby feet in each hand. Her feet were cool to the touch. He held them and spread them wider apart as he continued thrusting. He now had a great view of his penis entering her body, her labia pulling outwards each time he withdrew.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' his groin smacked loudly against her crotch over and over. He raised her left foot up and kissed the bottom of it at the heel, pressing it against his face. "You're so beautiful!" he exclaimed between kisses.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she replied, haunting blue eyes looking up at him. He watched her huge breasts bounce rhythmically as he kissed around to her instep. He ran his mouth along her arch and along the side of her big toe. He sucked the toe into his mouth, not missing a thrust as he entered her again and again. 'Pop!' he pulled her toe out and started kissing over the top of her foot. He kissed her freckle, returning his gaze to her bouncing tits. Her pussy lips were nice and thick, and he stared at them as he sucked her two biggest toes into his mouth. He wasn't paying attention to his tongue as it licked circles around her two toes. Instead, he was focused on her petals as they pulled outwards when he withdrew and then pushed back when he thrust. He had to taste her again. He had to put those lips back in his mouth. Pulling her toes out, he gave the top of her foot one more kiss. Then he slipped his manhood right out of her.

"Oh!" Megan exclaimed in surprise as James suddenly dove between her open thighs. And then his tongue was inside her. "Ohhhh..." she purred, one hand reaching down to cup the back of his head. She slowly writhed against his mouth, clearly feeling his tongue spin circles inside her. She shivered. It felt incredible. She rested her feet on his shoulders.

James was enjoying the strong taste of Megan's essence when he felt her rest her bare feet on him. Her feet were soft but a little cold, and he felt her toes pinch his skin a bit. His tongue dragged her sticky nectar into his mouth and he drank it down. She was really wet but he loved the flavor and he hungrily sucked her swollen petals as he slid his hands under her fat bum. He squeezed her cheeks with both hands as he sucked and released the lips of her treasure. He squeezed her cheeks again, loving how soft they were and raising her pussy at the same time. Slipping his tongue underneath her, he teased the tip back and forth across her asshole. He heard her catch her breath and in his peripherals he could see her smiling. Kissing her on the flesh between her pussy and anus, his tongue snaked out and he slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, nudging her button.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned. He teasingly sucked her clit but quickly let it slip out of his mouth. Her pink labia were plump and still pressed together, glistening with moisture. He gobbled up a nice mouthful and pulled outwards, stretching. The petals slipped free and she gasped. He loved how soft her bum was as he squeezed it again, lifting her. He managed to get his face low enough that he could get his mouth over her asshole so he did. His nose slipped inside her pussy as he gave her asshole a gentle suck. Then his nose slipped back out when he licked across her asshole and onward up her slit.

"Ahhhh..." she shivered. He kissed her pussy. Then he thought about just how much he loved this woman and he started kissing her pussy all over, starting at the bottom. He slowly worked his way up her slit using soft, tender kisses. Turning his face, he kissed the top of her thigh, tasting the flawless flesh. Then he turned and kissed her other thigh. He sucked a mouthful of her pussy again, trapping it. He lashed his tongue up and down the sensitive flesh and Megan started writhing up into his face a little more wildly.

'Slurp!' he released her slit and watched the light-pink flesh briefly quiver. He kissed each of her ass cheeks and then his tongue darted out and licked across her asshole and on up towards her slit. He dragged it up her petals until they nudged her clitoris and she bucked, grunting. Sucking her button into his mouth, he held it as his tongue teased up and down over it.

"Ohhhh!" Megan whined as bolts of pleasure fired up her body. She started writhing quickly up into his face as the tingling inside her started rising. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!"

Her sweet moans filled the room as James started licking her clit faster. His hands squeezed her soft bum a little harder, trying to slow her writhing. But his tongue was lashing across her button and it was driving her crazy. Her moans were getting louder and higher in pitch. Her cool toes squeezed his shoulders. He released her clit, leaving her gasping for a moment.

He roughly squeezed and raised her ass a couple of inches and then hungrily put his mouth over her asshole. He gave it a suck before licking hard across it. Holding her bum steady, his tongue wiggled up and down over her anal entrance. Megan started to squirm, breathing laboriously as his tongue danced over her backdoor relentlessly. The tip of his tongue briefly poked just inside, but then he was licking upwards to her treasure. He licked the length of her quivering slit.

"Ahhhh!" Megan gasped with a shudder. But then he went back down to her backdoor, sucking it briefly. He licked over it, teasing his tongue back and forth, the tip of his tongue clearly feeling the rim. Then he licked up to her pussy and hungrily sucked on her lips. She started moaning right away and writhing up and down. He pushed his tongue inside her, tasting her again. He slowly twirled his tongue around as if he was making out with her treasure. Then he licked his way up to her clit, teasing his tongue across it.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan cried, her sweet voice getting higher in pitch. He sucked her clitoris, trapping it as his tongue lashed up and down over it. He was relentlessly lapping at her button and her writhing started to get frantic. Her feet slipped off his shoulders and braced on the bed. She started bucking, both hands now holding his head as he licked her faster. And faster.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her loud cries reached the highest pitch. James tried to squeeze her bum hard enough to hold her still, but she was bucking wildly. He had to move his head along with her pussy as she moved quickly. And then she came.

"Ahhhhh!" Megan whined with a shudder. Waves of pleasure washed over her. Powerful waves. Her inner vagina was convulsing as she came hard. Her body trembled and her muscles strained. The tongue was relentless on her clit and she couldn't take it anymore. Panicking, she pushed James's head.

James licked at Megan's writhing crotch for as long as he could, his tongue hitting any part of her slit as she thrashed about. He squeezed her big ass forcefully, trying to hold her still while at the same time keeping his head there while she tried to push him. "Ahhhh!" she cried, pushing harder. He showed mercy by moving away. Her juices were all around his mouth. He put his mouth on her inner thigh near the top and sucked the soft flesh. He released the flesh, kissed her there and then sucked again a little higher while Megan lay before him with her eyes closed, recovering. He kissed the shaved skin just above her slit and then kissed a little higher on her stomach, right over her c-scar. He kissed over her stretch marks to her navel, sucking the flesh at the bottom of it. He kissed higher, his hand pushing up a soft breast. He squeezed it, pushing the nipple and light-pink areola up high as he eagerly sucked it into his mouth. He sucked as much as he could, engulfing most of her areola. His tongue licked across the trapped nipple. 'Pop!' he turned to her other breast and hungrily sucked that one. 'Pop!'

He kissed down into her wonderful cleavage, his hands pressing her tits against his cheeks as he kissed at the trio of freckles there. He kissed back and forth inside her cleavage as her cool flesh rubbed against his face. Kissing his way up her right breast, his tongue snaked out and licked a quick circle around her areola. He teased it across her erect nub before sucking it into his mouth. He felt her hand on his cock and she started stroking it as he teased his tongue over her nipple. He released it. 'Pop!'

James started kissing up her chest and on up her neck. She arched her head back as he sucked on the flesh over her throat. He kissed over her chin and she turned to him, lips searching. They kissed hungrily, tongues snaking out.

"Mmmm..." she purred, happily. At the same time, he felt her aim the head of his cock against her slit and run it downward until it reached where she was hottest. Instinctively he thrust, his head piercing her.

"Mmmph!" Megan grunted, tongue pausing. He kissed her harder, the top of his cock being squeezed like a vice. He pushed, forcing most of his penis inside her intense heat at once. "MMMMPH!" she groaned and her tongue resumed exploring his mouth. James started making love to her, his next thrust invading her all the way. They were breathing and kissing loudly, urgently.

"You are so..." he gasped between kisses, "sexy." Her mouth sucked on his upper lip and he kissed her back. "So hot..." He pushed his hard organ into her womanhood and ground against her. "You turn me on more than..." he kissed her, tongue darting into her mouth briefly. "...anyone."

He started sliding in and out of her using short, quick strokes and her tongue danced in his mouth approvingly. He held himself close, his hands grabbing her shoulders. He kissed down her cheek to her ear, sucking her ear lobe. He nibbled on it. He felt her lips run down his cheek, searching. He turned to her and they kissed hungrily, tongues going deep.

James fucked her faster, not knowing that at that moment, deep inside her, she had an egg waiting for him - ready for fertilization.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan purred, nimble tongue twirling about. Her feet rested on his ass, bouncing with his thrusts. She could vividly feel his hardness sliding along the inner walls of her sensitive vagina, and he banged hard off the back which sent tingles of pleasure up her body. It was instinct that caused her to hump upward to meet his thrusts, needing him. Her body was primed and ready, and her hips arched upwards at just the right angle. He was thrusting against her with power, working his abs and ramming his pole straight in quickly.

Another tingle of excitement went through her when he suddenly grabbed the back of her head and kissed her harder. "Mmmph!"

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan's sweet voice moaned in a high pitch. James slowed his thrusts and focused more on the kiss, sucking on her long tongue. Her pussy was dripping wet and sinking his manhood into it was pure heaven. He could feel her tight entrance pulling at him as it glided up and down the bottom half of his penis. And her mouth was so soft and incredibly kissable. His fingers were in her hair, squeezing as he kissed her hard and with intense passion.

She raised her bare feet higher, toenails polished black, and they flailed in the air as he pistoned in and out of her. She could clearly feel his penis as it slid in and out of her at a lightning pace. He was incredibly erect, swollen to the max as he plunged into her again and again. When her legs were up like this she could feel him so much more clearly. She kissed him with such a hunger that it was getting sloppy. Her saliva was getting all around his mouth and her tongue was going nuts. Her heart pounded with love and lust, and she felt a strong instinctual urge to have this man's seed. Heart pounding, she brought her thick legs back down, wrapping them loosely around his waist but ready to tighten and hold him when he came. Her feet bounced off his ass.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers
12