All Comments on 'Kita'thalla Ch. 14'

by Bowoodstock

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments (Page 2)
FortheseFortheseabout 2 years ago

I hope, you continue writing. And turn this into a novel. This story, Kita'thalla, has become quite famous.

A great and touching story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Truly an incredible story

TomdullyTomdullyabout 2 years ago

loved it and I hope you write more of the story if you do 'HURRY UP'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

write a book

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. 5X. Giant lizard might be tougher than the iguana I ate in Manila, but should fill the belly. Looting Terran transport for more weapons, MREs, spare clothes, etc. Maybe concoct some "turkey" a la king. Do publish; cripes, I'd OPEN a pay pal acct just to fund what I already owe for the enjoyment so far. (Anybody find him on another site?)

Anon56

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

I binge-read this which probably helped as from you comments there were some long gaps in between some chapters. I thank you for this thoroughly enjoyable story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you make this a series on Kindle, really easy to self publish, I'd buy it in a heartbeat

RobjustRobRobjustRobalmost 2 years ago

+1 for would buy the book in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank You !

TomdullyTomdullyalmost 2 years ago

this is what I feared,just like so many writers do'leave you hanging,the story(Blaze)a story like this one were you can't stop reading it'' Oh well just don't stop writing because you got talent, so have a blessed day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I fear we may never hear again of them from you. As a consequence i'm going to share briefly what ending I imagine for them. Its not a definitive ending, but merely a line of thought for those that might want more. Understandably so.

Here it goes. I see two different kind of path, each with its own set of adventures.

First of all, the ship landing wouldnt be human nor ketrali, but would be of yet another alien specie either affiliated with the humans or the ketralis. Hence the two paths.

For the human affiliated path, I see it as a fairly "tranquille" style of life where both would settle somewhere quiet and live out their lifes. All the while avoiding at all cost for the humans to learn the true identity of Kita. A few twists could include acquaitances of Eric eventually learning the truth, or the humans as a whole. The story would thus end to how they manage to normalize their situation.

I see the ketrali affiliated path as way more tumultuous. They would mainly try to avoid at all cost the ketrali forces, essentially hiding from them. But at one point, I see Kita gaining forces and quietly joining supporters. This could be the start of a counter coup to reestablish Kita's house as the reigning one on Ketral. The coup could either succeed or fail, depending on how the story is set to end. However, should the coup succeed, the couple could be the factor that makes both races unite. Perhaps against a greater foe? That would set the ground for another season or set of chapters for the story.

If that last possibility peak your curiosity, I couldnt recommand enough "Upon A Savage Shore".

Thats all I had to say, hoping we hear more of our two protagonists sometime later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’d love to find this published as a sci fi novel. If it’s ever done, I want the first batch of publications.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it up to the point of non- ending

Frog 308

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So glad you finished it even if it took 7 years. I suspected it would end somewhat how it did, with the reader left up to their own imaginations as to happens next.

Thank you for not just abandoning the story as so many others are oft to do on this site.

TomdullyTomdullyover 1 year ago

I loved it but if you do make it into a novel how will a person find it because I will definitely hunt for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you publish! Looking forward to seeing it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'D be open to reading more of them, I'm certainly curious enough too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favorite story on here. thank you i enjoyed it. and your not done with Kita and Eric yet.........

RetiredMedic9869RetiredMedic9869about 1 year ago

An amazing story that I could not put down. Please continue this amazing tell. I am very anxious to see how the story continues. That you so very much for sharing your Journey with KITA and Eric

dude4realdude4realabout 1 year ago

Little shaky at first, but you found your footing fairly quickly. Much more involved than I thought heading in, but you did a fantastic job relaying an actual relationship developing. Very engaging and engrossing. And good guy Eric, coming through with the oral stimulation.

Also, I waited till the end, but finally I can say: "Pet that kitty!"

PS, read the last two chapters with my cat asleep, purring in my ear. Kinda surreal.

NeverwrongNeverwrongabout 1 year ago

The only way this coulda been better was with the backlash on women making her fertile to humans and their love culminating in a child.

Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, I hope for more.

RaptorPilotRaptorPilotabout 1 year ago

Very nice story. Thank you for writing it and sharing with us.

drndog502drndog502about 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this series. I hope you continue to add to it, at some point. If you publish, please let us know so I can get a copy. Thanks for a well written story....one of the best most memorable I've come across.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are you writing someplace else as I would enjoy reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You sir are a farud do not promise that you will finish a story to then Fubar us bleep

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bloody good story, rubbish non ending though, definitely needs to be continued

OftenRomanticOftenRomanticabout 1 year ago

As readers, we never want a good story to end... and "Kita'thalla" is that kind of story. I agree with Anon below who said your story is similar to a short story by Dean Ing called "Cathouse", part of Larry Niven's "The Man-Kzin Wars" from 1988. Both your story and "Cathouse" leave us to make up our own ending.

AWriterGuyAWriterGuy12 months ago

Nicely done. The vague ending is fine with me because it feels like whatever happens next is a different story. If you ever felt like writing that story though, I would certainly read it.

Cruiser1088Cruiser108810 months ago

Nicely done I like that story it sucks you left the ending open but it’s your story you wrote it how you soften it very well done

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars

Where can I find the rest of the story?

Their relationship grew and changed them both for the better. I wish more stories had this much heart and drama in them.

blackscorpion_666blackscorpion_6668 months ago

I think its one of the best stories I have ever read and I mean that, most stories are with out heart and down right stupid. I found this story by accident and started to read it, by the time I got to chapter 14, I was hooked on it. Its been 6 years since chapter 14 appeared on Literotica, and so my question to you would be are you going to close out this story or have you published this story yet. If so Let us know so we can get a copy of this great story. Not having many friends is kind of sad, but reading your story was like I was their with the characters and they were my friends I could see the landscape they were in. I do hope you will do one more chapter and let the two characters find away for their peoples to end the war and too find peace for both of them. Again thanks for a great story and may GOD bless you for writing such a story.

RCracerRCracer8 months ago

Damn this was a good story!!! I have read all the chapters over the course of 3 nights, which for me is saying a lot as normally can't get hooked on multi--chapter stories.

I absolutely loved the interesting between Kita and Eric, and NEED to know what happened between them. Were they able to stay together, did they have a family, did Kita return home? Oh so many questions! PLEASE, we need to know if you continued this. I can say I will be googling it hoping to find something.

On a personal note, I want to say thank you for this story. I know it's been many years since it was released, but I hope this comment somehow finds you in good health and good spirits.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the whole story so read it in one setting. It would be wonderful to hear your series following which ever species landed and how it affects the war. I could see another wonderful story as their impact effects the future. Please consider a continuation of this story. Thank you!

Blue38sBlue38s6 months ago

Yes loved it wS great reading story wish fo more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't usually comment, but this story compelled me to. Great story and build up

RamazaRamaza6 months ago

Dearest Bowoodstock, please consider to continue the saga about Kith and Eric, i love the longer stories where the characters can really evolve and grow as we follow them.

You leaving them hanging with an ( for us the readers at least) uncertain future, is a shame. Was it a Ketrali or Human ship that landed, how did they fare after that? Are Ketrali and Humans biologically compatible?

So much more to tell :-)

And if it was unclear, i really like the story :-)

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U5 months ago

Your writing is amazing. Keep going with this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More pretty please?

wheels0132wheels01325 months ago

Welcome back Bowoodstock! Hope to see some more great stories here in the future, no rush though… it takes time to create a beautiful painting!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just finished this for the 4th or 5th time, always enjoyable. Knew it's been a long time since you'd posted. Went to you bio section. Was hoping maybe you'd started writing elsewhere and posted a link. And am amazed to see you've posted another story. WooHoo! Thanks Bowoodstock.

NICHOLXNICHOLX5 months ago

Fantastic story, FIVE STARS! Good luck in future endeavors!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You really bailed on that ending.

1 star for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I will admit that what got me to this wonderful story is the first chapter of "To boldly go....". I kept coming back to your page waiting for chapter 2 of that set and decided to take a peek at this story. I couldn't stop after Chapter one. Started reading when I got up at 4 this morning and didn't get a thing done all day. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thought that it was excellent—good story and characters, well-written, literate. I hope it did get published, and look forward to more of your work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful. You definitely need to ride the sequels and publish them in here.

You can join them together as that novel you have been thinking about later.

It really won’t matter if you publish that elsewhere.

tlanuwa1963tlanuwa19633 months ago

Excellent story. I hope you'll continue with it. I can see Kita coming home to rule her world. Kentrali and humans becoming the closest of allies.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's a fantastic story, but as a writer, you'd best keep your audience in mind. Making loyal readers (and you had many) wait 4 years for the fulfilling closure they sought from this story would have been incredibly frustrating. I consider myself lucky to have found the series seven years later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You're a very good writer, but you'd be a great writer if you'd get your characters out of their own heads. Thirteen chapters spanning five years of will-they-won't-they romantic tension suddenly stalled by characters who over think everything. Many of their inner monologues are well-crafted, poignant and even sweet but too many of them, combined with their insecurities, quashed the romantic tension and ultimately hobbled the final payoff somewhat. Otherwise, you're an excellent wordsmith and I hope you're finding well-deserved success in a writing career.

Reading291Reading29120 days ago

Loved this story. I hope that you can continue it and show what happens next.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBowoodstock@Bowoodstock
Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus. The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am. I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kita'thalla Series Info