Kitchen Sink Polyamory

Story Info
Four partners, one weekend away, quite a few kinks.
4.1k words
4.21
12.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so weird not have having all our kids with us." Maisie remarks, the snow covered trees scanning by the passenger side window.

"Yeah, but think about the possibilities. We have the whole weekend, the four of us, in a house we don't have to clean." Medli was almost as excited about whatever plans her wife, Jade, and Maisie's husband, Jack, had in store for this cabin retreat.

"...You're right, this is going to be fun." Maisie agrees, adjusting to the lack of children and accepting that yes, time away from the kids is a good thing and they'll be fine.

Jade, Medli, Maisie, and Jack had finally pulled off a considerable feat. They managed to lock in all weekend babysitters for a weekend away at a vacation home for rent.

A log cabin in outside appearance only, this home had all the amenities 4 parents of young children needed: Jacuzzi bath tubs, clean towels, clean carpeting, waterfall showers, an open marble counter kitchen, and Alaskan King beds wrapped in bamboo sheets with complimentary Lush mess proof blankets.

The house was built a good 20-minute drive away from town and featured a view from it's front deck that gave way to the entire span of the Auke Bay coast. The interior had excellent modern air conditioning units, brand new couches, a smart fridge, and a large fireplace pre-stocked with cords of wood.

"Well, I guess I know what I'm doing once we unpack" Jack said with a gleam in his eye. "Only if we get to watch." said his wife in unison with Medli and Jade. Laughter erupted and the women started to open the bottles of wine they found in the humidor by the pantry. "Hey, before you go all in on that Pink Moscato, lets make a toast." Jack as said as he untied a silk rope tied around an object swaddled in a plush black blanket. Revealing a 4ft glass bong, everyone gathered around in the spacious living room in front of the fireplace.

A 1/2oz of a new unnamed strain sat at the marble wood coffee table. Jack, through a friend behind the counter at Verde Elefante, was tasked with giving this strain a name after the weekend.

"Do you know what the effects are like?"

"No, but my friend who grew it claims its like if Pineapple Express, Northern Lights, Green Crack, and the pain killer properties of Granddaddy Purple minus the haze all got rolled up into one and turned blue for some reason"

"Those are some of all time favorite strains..." Medli says excitedly. "How did you...?"

"I know, I asked Samantha to cross pollinate last grow season."

"You're the best, Jack."

"One of, I suppose." Jack winks. Medli smiles and she opens her grinder and opens the bottle of FIJI water to fill the bong. The four passed the piece and each took successively larger hits, relishing in how smooth the smoke felt in their mouths.

Feeling confident and coordinated, which is atypical, Jack picked up the brand new axe by the fireplace and walked onto the deck where the chopping stump was and began to chop firewood. Through the glass, a muffled, "take off your shirt!" Could be heard from Maisie who had a glass of Moscato in one

hand while she combed through her suitcase. Jade seconded that request and they both looked to Medli to cast her vote. Medli voted with them and Jack had no choice but to bend to the will of the people.

Jack was physically fit, but not magazine fit. His torso was filled with thick muscle and that gave him the stability and core strength to be both a father and contractor. This kind of muscle definition may have not looked as aesthetic as an underwear model, that did not matter. Maisie, Jade, and Medli cheered on as Jack unbuttoned his flannel shirt in the 50-degree air, the sun setting into a sherbet orange and pink cloud cover behind the mountains. For added effect, he put the suspenders back on over his bare torso as he reared back to split another log.

Jack felt glad in his heart. His marriage with Maisie of 8 years had been opened up to another married couple, Jade and Medli, and their kitchen table approach to being polyamorous has been great for them as friends and as partners. The love felt goes in all directions and he and his wife have never felt freer to be themselves. To be all together and without their children was long overdue.

Each thud of the axe and the snap of the wood felt like music to him. After what felt like 30mins, he stopped to grab a drink. Looking back through the window he no longer sees his wife or Medli, but spots Jade in the kitchen for a moment, wearing only her black silk robe loosely tied at her waist.

The silhouette of her body underneath the flowing inky black of the silk could get anyone's attention. The contrast or her short red hair, an asymmetrical cut, and her milk white skin only made her tattoos pop more with their bold colors. The freckles hit a weak spot for Jack. He wanted to read those the way he read his wife's. Like constellations.

She stopped, seeing that Jack was looking, and took another huge bong hit and opened the door to the deck. Grabbing him by the suspenders, she shotguns the hit into his mouth and takes off her robe revealing that she's not entirely naked underneath the robe. She's wearing a strap on.

"Where's Medli and Maisie?"

"They're a bit... tied up at the moment." she smirks.

"Are they? Were they being bad?"

"You can say that. I found them in a compromising position so I decided I'd put them in a different one, albeit without most of their clothes. I left Maisie's tights on, by the way" she winks. "Have you been a good boy?"

"I'd like to think so, miss." he gulped

"I'm not so convinced. Maisie has told me about you smoking again."

"It was one cigar I smoked in celebration when you had Nicolette last year, not a pack of cigarettes, Jade. But I wont like, I was tempted. The end of that pregnancy was scary."

"Yes it was...Well, regardless, you shouldn't be smoking anything that ain't weed, honey."

"Yes, Miss Jade." he smirks.

"I'm not playing. I love that you celebrated, but next time don't do tobacco. Just smoke some weed or fuck Maisie senseless if possible. Okay?"

"Yes, Jade. I apologize."

"Good boy. Now, I need your help. Can you be a good boy and meet me in the bedroom? I need assistance with securing your wife. She's being quite the brat. And I thought Medli was being petulant."

"Yes, Miss Jade."

Pulling him by the suspenders, she takes Jack into the bedroom to discover both Medli and Maisie have been restrained with rope. Medli is more compliant and is sitting still on soft carpet at the foot of the bed. Her wrists and forearms bound together and secured to her waist, her dreadlocks bundled with thick hair ties, her sweet soft facial features all amplified by her naked body wrapped in deep green rope. Her beguiling blue and gold eyes looked at Jade and Jack with anticipation of the punishment.

Maisie, however, is writhing and attempting to loosen what appears to be a very hastily done set of rope cuffs and ankle cuffs.

"Fix her. She's not behaving."

Jack in a swift motion secures Maisie's ankles to her wrists to get her immobilized.

"Don't get too attached to those tights, babe."

"Don't get too attached to your dick then, cause I'll rip it off if your rip these." Maisie's French-Canadian temper flares through her forest green and gold eyes.

Jack holds up a package wrapped in houndstooth wrapping paper. "Merry Xmas, love."

"Those have been out of stock since 2013...how?"

"I've got connections." he chuckles

"No you don't..."

"Clearly I do, goofball. Now be a good girl and put your arms at you side."

"Fine." she smiles

"Miss Jade can you please hand me the ankle cuffs and the expandable bar in the black duffle bag I brought?"

Jade hands Jack the device and gets Maisie into a position where she's less troublesome. Bent over, her tights hugging her delicious, perky ass, her hands wriggle and attempt to free herself, to no avail. Her coffee brown hair with purple highlights had been fashioned into braids. He takes his belt and loops it around both her biceps and secures her arms. Maisie now immobilized is then propped up and facing the same way as the far more obedient Medli.

"She's in place, mistress."

"Good boy! Now sit at my feet."

Jack does as he's told and sits at her feet.

Jade stands up

"Medli, dear?"

"Yes, mistress?" She said with a crack in her voice. Her dreads tied up in an easy to grasp bundle on her head, her shimmering blue and gold eyes staring up pleading to her wife. The heavy breathing and flushed skin made more apparent by the ropes across her body keeping her voluptuous form on her knees. Her entire body begging to be worshiped and abused.

"Open your mouth." Jade commands as she grabs a handful of dreadlocks. The curtness of the command makes Medli shudder as her mouth drops open, drooling a little at the sound of her wife's command.

"We're gonna play a game. You and Maisie and both going to suck this strap on as if you're sucking Jack's cock. If I like what I see, you'll get to suck his actual cock."

"Wait, so whoever's sucks it better or..moigjgjfs."

Maisie's mouth was suddenly full with the full length of Jade's strap on. Fucking her mouth with a few deep thrusts, Maisie gags, she pulls out.

"I don't recall saying it was time for questions, little girl"

"....understood." Maisie coughs.

"Good girl. Now suck."

Maisie takes the dildo back into her mouth and tastes the blue raspberry lube Jade applied to it earlier. Sucking long a slow, she savors the flavor even as she gags on the saliva building up in her throat. Jade grabs her braids and forces the full length of the toy down Maisie's throat. Medli pouts.

"Look up at me, little girl."

Maisie looks up, gagging, mascara running, drool trickling down the corner of her mouth, a mix of fear and anticipation in her eyes as she feels her throat spasm again.

Jack looks on and notices that his Maisie's tights were developing a wet spot. Medli had begun to drip onto the floor seeing her wife fuck Maisie's open mouth. Both women were getting very wet and suddenly Jade stops.

"Since you talked out of turn, Maisie, you're going to be punished some more. Jack, come over here and remove your clothes. I need you for a teaching exercise."

Jack obeys.

"Remove your clothes Jack, lay down and spread your legs. Medli, be a good girl and eat his ass and clean it up for me."

Medli complies and prods his asshole with her tongue, licking every puckered inch. The feeling of her tongue exploring his asshole made him involuntarily do kegels causing his already erect cock to wave around as it let out beads of precum.

Medli takes ahold of his cock and suddenly the sound of a whip cracks across the sounds of slurping.

"Medli, you've been a bad girl. I did not give you permission to touch his cock. Get back to licking his asshole."

Medli, pouting, moans in annoyance while her tongue presses deeper into his more relaxed asshole.

Maisie is squirming, watching her husband get his ass eaten by a very obedient sub. Her tights are visibly wet as she struggles with the spreader bar and belt. Her pussy is pulsing, her mouth open.

"Poor girl..." says Jade observing the need building up in Maisie. Setting a wedge pillow in front her, Jade pushes Maisie onto it, ass in the air, face down. All Maisie can hear now is the low growl of her husband as Medli continues to be obedient. The wet, slow rip of Maisie's tights and the feeling of cooler air flowing onto her visibly swollen, dripping pussy nearly makes her cum.

"Such a pretty pussy you have. So eager and juicy. Medli, stop and come here. I have a new ass for you to eat" Medli crawls to Jade and finds her hunger renewed. Medli buries her face in Maisie's delightful, round, perfectly firm, spankable ass and moans as she tastes her.

"Good girls... now for you Jack, come here and show me how well my pet cleaned you for me."

Jade positions Jack bent over and facing his wife, writhing from Medli's skilled tongue.

Jade takes a small liquid syringe and inserts it into jacks ass to pour warm uberlube inside. His ass is ready.

Slowly, Jade inserts her strap on inch by inch into Jack's relaxed ass. Warm uberlube squirts a little from the sides as the full length of the strap on makes it way inside him.

"Feel good?"

"Uh fuck, yes it does mistress."

"What if I go faster?"

"Okay..."

As he adjusts, she thrusts faster, Medli stops eating Maisie's ass just as Maisie is about to cum, edging her to near madness. Looking up, she sees her husband being fucked by a woman who very recently choked her with that same toy. Jade spanks Jack as she pumps into him more and more. He is no longer hard, but his is inundated with pleasure, moaning, disoriented. He has a new kind of orgasm, relaxing his whole body.

"Mistress, are you done with my ass?" He asks, panting.

"I can be. What did you have in mind?"

"Do you think these two good girls deserve a reward?" Jack suggests.

"I think they've earned it." Jade smirked. "But before we give them the reward for being such good little whores, let's prep them just a little more. Jack, take the belt off Maisie's arms but the keep the spreader bar. Get the suction cups."

Grabbing the twist on suction tubes, Jade and Jack set one on each of the still bound women. Their already throbbing clitorises were soon to be very swollen and sensitive.

While the suction does its work, Maisie's face is buried in Jade's delicious and dripping pussy, every drop on her aching tongue tastes like a pink starburst. Looking up, she can see Medli take Jack's cock deep into her throat hears gulping and the thwap of his balls against Medli's chin.

After 10 minutes or so, the suction tubes come off and both Medli and Maisie are howling. Their swollen, puffy clits now in the hungry, devious mouths of their partners is making their bodies turn feral. Every lick makes them froth.

"I think these women are starting to act like a animals in heat, Jack. Let's dress them appropriately. Untie them and get the tail plugs."

"Yes, miss."

Both Maisie and Medli, asses plugged with cat tails, crawl on the bed, mewling. Their bodies striped with rope marks.

"Check out these thirsty little kittens. Let's make them beg." Jade taunts them. She grabs Medli by her throat and asks "who's my good girl?"

Medli crumples, answering "I am, Ms. Jade."

"Are my dirty little slut, too?"

Medli whimpers, "Yes, I am Miss."

"What are you?"

"Your dirty little slut, Miss."

"You're a good little cumwhore, aren't you?"

"Y-y-yes, ah fuck." Medli gasps as she begins feel oversensitive clit reacting to every word from Jade.

"Good girl. Go find my lighter. Jack, go get the candles and come here. I need you and Medli's help to torture your wife a little more."

"Yes, Miss." they say in unison.

Jade clicks the zippo open and closed as she looks at Maisie. Frantic and dripping, her entire body is begging for release. Jade lights the candle.

"Beg, and I'll let you come. Refuse, and I drip wax on you until you do."

"Mmph. I don't beg."

Jade drips 3 drops on Maisie's inner thigh. She winces but holds firm.

"That was me being nice."

Jade drips 5 drops of wax on her bikini line. Maisie gasps.

"Nuuhnoo. I don't beg."

10 drops fall on her pubic mound

"Fuuuck you. No... I'm not gonna...unhh..."

Jade flips Maisie around putting her ass in the air.

Resisting the urge to taste her, she pours 20 drops on each cheek in succession. Maisie is writhing.

"Goddammit...fuck. Please?"

"I'm sorry, is that what you call begging? Try again little girl."

"I said please?"

40 plus drops of wax start their rain on her back and her thighs. Then 40 more.

"I'll stop dripping this on you when you actually beg."

Maisie convulsing with need, breaks down.

"PLEASE FUCK ME, pleasssseee?"

More wax hits her inner thighs, she screams.

"Maisie, tell me how badly you need it." Jack whispers over her shoulder as Jade spanks the dried wax off her ass checks.

"Mmmm so bad, baby."

"What's that?"

"Please, baby"

"Beg"

"Please fuck me, sir"

"Good girl"

Jack's cock, every thick, hard inch of it, is smeared with lipstick. Her mewling pussy dripping at even the tip touching her swollen clit. All 7 inches sliding into her, stretching her tight, convulsing canal makes her nearly spike a fever as Jack slowly fucks her. Every thrust and grind against her driving her to an orgasm she is almost frightened to have but not frightened enough to fight. She feels a complete loss of control as Jack begins pummeling her pussy with fast deep thrusts. Maisie's eyes roll back into her head and she clenches on the plug.

"Fuuuuuck ah FUCK, yes! YES! AAaahhhh oh fuccckkk..."

Her pussy gushes and soaks Jack's cock as she buckles and collapses, her legs shuddering. Shaking and moaning in the aftershock, Jade slaps Maisie's ass hard and Maisie collapses, humming and trying to gain her footing again. Medli removes the spreader bar so she doesn't get a leg cramp.

Medli's mouth waters as she kneels to his wet cock, soaked in Maisie's nectar.

Jade stands behind her and pets Medli's braids, wrapping them in her fingers while Medli slowly, methodically, cleans every inch with her tongue. Jack pulls her head up.

"Medli, Jade, Maisie: on the bed and bend over for me."

"Yes sir." says Medli

"I'll allow it." says Jade

"I'll watch." Maisie says, "I'm pretty sure if my clit gets touched again, I'll lose consciousness."

The contrast of Medli's reddened, rope mark striped ass bouncing as she bends over the bed and Jade's untouched ass is striking. Jade's ass is due for a bit of revenge. Grabbing the paddle from the nightstand, Maisie runs the flat end of it against her thigh before striking her right ass cheek.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused." Maisie snaps back, striking the left cheek hard.

"Hhmmm, you're a brat that's hard to tame..."

"Impossible to tame." Maisie strikes each cheek again leaving large red patches of skin.

"Little bitch..."

"Bad choice." Maisie lights a candle and mercilessly speckles Jade with wax.

"Hhuuhhmmm fuck."

"Jack, fuck her."

"As you wish, dear."

Jade feels her sopping pussy stretch as Jack penetrates her to the hilt. The cock ring making the head of his cock bulbous and firm, rope like veins on his shaft hit every nerve inside her and he slowly thrusts long and deep into her.

"Good boy." says his wife, guiding his speed and rhythm with a hand on his ass.

"You're filling her so good." Medli says, head resting her wife's ass. "Let me taste her."

Jack pulls out and Medli sucks her wife's wetness off his cock. Jade moans impatiently and grinds back on him. Jack fills Jade's pussy again and starts to thrust harder.

"Fuck her good and deep, baby." Maisie groans.

"Fuck me the way I fucked you." Jade taunts.

"Medli, be a good girl and give your wife something to occupy her mouth."

"Good idea." Medli says as she flips over and positions her open legs squarely in front of Jade's flushed face.

"Eat me." Medli says with Jade's red hair in her hands.

Jack picks up the pace and starts to pound her. The slap of skin echoing off the walls. Jade's moans vibrating off Medli's abused clit. Jade's pussy squeezes and convulses as he reams her. Maisie slapping Jade's ass every time she moans.

"Mmmph mm mm mm unf fmmk mm MMPPmMmmmmm."

"Oh yes, she came." Medli smirks as she pulls her flushed wife's face up from between her legs and kisses her deeply. "I did too. Mmm thanks baby."

"Now, it's my turn" says Medli.

"I'm the only one here who hasn't gotten dicked down yet and I. Want. All. Of. It. Every drop, Sir."

"You..little...cumwhore..." mumbles Jade, collapsed on the bed, laying sideways and cuddled with Maisie as they watch.

"Miss Jade is right, Jack, I'm a filthy little cock milking cumslut and I want all of it in me. Fuck me and fill me, sir, please?" Medli teases

12