Kit's Stories - Katie's Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just sit there while I lay out...put the meal on the table. I thought it would be nice if we ate at the nookie...the breakfast nook." She took a large gulp of her wine and moved to the stove. Kit was again admiring her bottom when Eva took the lid from the soup pot. The steam roiled up in a strange way, and as Eva dished up two bowls of the hot soup, Kit's mouth fell open. The steam over Eva's shoulder took on the now familiar likeness of Katie's man, who was also Eva's son. He seemed to grin at Kit and nodded his head with a wink toward Eva.

Eva turned from the stove. "Your wine is very good. Do you want to wash up before we eat? There is a half-bath right here." She paused and looked more closely at Kit. "Why, what's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost." Again the cheerful snort and chuckle. She carried the bowls to the breakfast nook.

Kit rallied from his shock. He needed a moment to organize his thoughts. "Yes, Eva, I will wash up. Excuse me." He made his escape into the bath and leaned against the closed door. He had thought this lunch was about mending fences for Sandy's home life, but apparently Katie's man is still around. But Kit wasn't sure what might be required of him.

Kit shook his head and stepped to the lavatory to wash his face and hands. When he turned on the water, a huge puff of steam made him leap backward. The mirror fogged over completely and an invisible finger began sketching on the mist with admirable accuracy and economy of line. A naked female figure that could be no one but Eva was bent over with her heavy pointed tits hanging down. Her head was thrown back and her mouth was open in ecstasy. Behind her, a misty Kit was grasping her hips while pumping her from behind. Above the figures, the finger wrote, "Part 2."

As Kit stared, the picture faded except for one small spot where a thumbprint appeared with the word, "Deal?" Kit pressed his thumb to the glass and murmured, "Deal."

*******

When Kit walked back into the kitchen, Eva was arranging lunch meats, condiments, chips, and sides on a tray. She said, "If you will carry these to the table, I will get the buns from the warming oven. I do love warm buns."

"As do I," sighed Kit quietly as he watched Eva's derriere when she bent over to take out the home made rolls. With her feet spread slightly, Kit could catch the hint of a camel toe between her thighs in the black tights.

"I heard that, and that is one of the things I wanted to talk to you about. On Saturday, you seemed to be enjoying Sandy's warm buns, and she seemed equally enthusiastic. She refuses to talk to me about your relationship. It seems to have developed so fast, unless you have been seeing each other on the sly."

"Eva, my mother said never to talk to one woman about another woman, but I will make an exception in this case since I am sure you have nothing but Sandy's welfare in mind.

The fact is that there really is no relationship. We had one great date at the fair and somehow were carried away by a passion that I really don't understand. Sandy has not been willing to talk to me. I have no clue as to how she feels. I don't know if she regrets what happened or if she is horribly embarrassed by your catching us, or if she just finds me awful. I would enjoy her company in the future if she would want that, but I can understand how she might just want to put me behind her."

Kit halted and stared into Eva's eyes with a bewildered look. She watched his face for any hint of knowledge of what he had just said. When he just looked stricken, Eva had pity for the young man. When he looked confused, she thought to herself, "Hot buns—she certainly did put you behind her or maybe in her behind..."But Eva only handed him a bun—"Let's eat."

During the meal, Eva led Kit to tell her about himself—his interests, his dysfunctional family life, his parents' impending divorce, his still undeclared major. "I don't really know what I want to do with my life. I have always been a jock, but I can't see myself coaching. I guess that I really don't have to do anything yet, so I just keep looking."

Kit was finishing his second large bowl of chicken and dumplings and had destroyed a poor boy bun full of meat and cheese. He had hardly touched his wine, but had drunk Dr. Pepper with his meal. Feeling very full and content, he said, "I've been doing all the talking. Why don't you tell me about yourself? The meal was wonderful, but I really don't know why you invited me. Are you ready to tell me?"

Eva paused, "It is really all part and parcel of the same thing, Kit, who I am and why I asked you to come." Eva's courage failed her at this point, she said, "I hope you saved room for desert. It is a specialty of mine and was Dusty's absolute favorite, banana pudding."

"Ooooh," Kit moaned. "I love banana pudding, but I am so full right now that I couldn't do it justice. Maybe we could save it for after you tell me your story?"

"That's a good plan. How about a walk around the neighborhood to settle our meal? We can walk and talk and then come back here for desert."

"Sounds like a plan. Let me help you clean up the kitchen before we go."

"You really are well mannered. I could get used to having you---having you around. Heh, heh."

Kit raised his eyebrows as Eva's flirtatious manner seemed to be returning. They quickly straightened the breakfast nook and island. As they moved around there were numerous bumps and touchings. Both tacitly enjoyed the physical byplay as they finished up.

When they stepped outside, the north wind cooled the heat that had been building. Eva said, "You didn't bring a jacket. Is it going to be too cold?"

"No, walking will keep us warm enough. Lead off and tell me your story and why I am here."

The neighborhood had broad sidewalks through the rolling hills and trees. The streets wound to give the expensive houses space and privacy. Eva started off up a slight hill and said, "You have to promise to listen and not tell me I am a foolish old woman, even if you think that I am. OK?"

"I would never tell anyone as beautiful as you who can fix chicken and dumplings and who has a banana pudding waiting for me anything that would spoil the moment."

"You are a charmer, but here goes. Lawton and I married young. Our families had adjoining farms in east Texas just south of Fairfield. We were both only children who went to school together and church together and everyone just assumed that we would marry. Lawton was a really bright student and his parents scraped together the money to send him to Texas A&M to study agriculture."

"What did you do, Eva?"

"Oh, I waited for him. He asked me to at high school graduation, so I worked on the farms with my dad and his. I just waited. That's what women did then.

"He had always had a knack with machinery of all kinds and at College Station, he kept all the farm equipment in repair. Some of his friends from the engineering school began bringing him their problems and he fixed those. To make a long story short, he switched to engineering without telling his dad and graduated at the top of his class. We had been engaged for about a year when the truth came out at graduation. His dad had a fit, "Who do you think is going to run these two farms when Willis and I are too old, young man, while you are off tinkering with your machines."

"Lawton said, 'I'll pay you back, Dad, for my education, but Eva and I are off to Tulsa for my job.' He grabbed my hand and his diploma, and we got in the old Model A he had bought and patched together. We found a preacher and got married that afternoon. It was not a romantic wedding, but Lawton called it an engineered wedding.

"He went to work for Mid-Continent Oil. The oil business did not suffer as much as some during the depression, so we always had enough. Lawton was still solving problems and he patented several of his ideas that became standard in the oil fields. They made him a lot of money. He built both our parents new homes on the farms and when we inherited the land, he leased it to old classmates who were still farming.

"We were beginning to think we would never have any children when I got pregnant with Dusty. He was really Lawton, Jr., but when he was about two, he was playing in the dirt yard we had in Midland and I said, 'Boy, look at you. You're dusty.' He said, 'I Dusty, Dusty Rhoades.' And we thought it was funny and so he was always Dusty after that. There's a park up here with a bench. Let's sit for a while.

"We hoped to have more children, and Lawton made a real effort every Saturday night except when I was indisposed...you know, with the curse. He even tried sometimes in the middle of the week. But I never caught again and then I developed my female problems and the doctor did a hysterectomy and we knew there would be no more children. Still Dusty was a delight for us and when he decided to come to Taylor to play football, Lawton retired and we moved here and built this house. Then Dusty married Sandy and everything seemed perfect until we got word about his plane going down. It killed Lawton; it broke his heart. I wasn't enough to live for, and he didn't realize how wonderful Katie would be."

On the bench, Eva sat with her hands hidden in the armpits of her heavy sweater. Kit sat beside her with his left arm behind her on the top of the bench. When Eva looked up at him with her lovely oval eyes brimming with tears, he gathered her to his chest. As she burrowed her face into his chest, she began to sob quietly and desperately. Kit reached beneath her knees with his right hand and lifted her into his lap. He held her silently and nuzzled her fresh-bread smelling hair.

As her sobs subsided, Kit reached in his hip pocket and offered Eva a clean handkerchief. She wiped her eyes and without thinking blew her leaking nose with a loud honk. She looked aghast, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll keep it and wash it for you. I just forgot because it felt so wonderful being held like this. Oh, but what if some of the neighbors see us. What will they think?"

Kit laughed, "Just hide your face in my chest and they will think it is crazy kids making out in the cold. They ought to go inside and get warm."

Eva asked, "Do you want to go inside and get warm and eat the pudding?"

"I'm happy right here for the moment. How about you finish your story and tell me why I am here." Kit hugged Eva tighter to his chest and settled her deeper on his lap.

As Eva snuggled in closer, her hands rested on Kit's chest. She was surprised that beneath the t-shirt she could feel his nipples. They stood out like tiny pebbles from his smooth chest. She rather liked the feeling and stroked them in a circular motion. Kit gave her a brief tighter hug as his cock began to stir in his jeans.

Eva began again. "I asked you to lunch because of what I saw you and Sandy doing on Saturday. I wanted to apologize for coming across as lady of the manor—that is really not me. And I didn't want you to think that I disapproved. I think that Sandy should get on with the rest of her life. She is young and still has a lot to live for. And last...ooh, this is hard to say...I was curious."

Before he thought, Kit said, "Curious? But Eva you had to know what...' he stopped there at a loss for words.

"Of course, I knew what you were doing, but...oh, hell, I'll just say it...I never had seen it done and it was so energetic and loud. I have no experience with that. I would have asked Sandy, but she refuses to talk about it and I wanted to know."

"What exactly, Eva, did you want to know?'

"I wanted to know if I could feel like that. I have read about it in the romance novels and I have had friends hint at their experiences. Am I too old to have that happen with me? I know that I am not young and slim and beautiful like Sandy, but she said once that you had been involved with Theda and she is older and bigger than Sandy or me even and so I thought that maybe you might not be totally repulsed at the idea of your making me feel that way...maybe?...energetic and loud?" Eva snuggled her face into Kit's chest. "Now I do feel like a foolish old woman."

Kit hesitated long enough for Eva to start to panic. He asked, "Eva, how long has it been since you have been kissed?"

She mumbled into his shirt, "I kissed Katie when she left for day-care this morning."

"You know that is not what I am asking. How long since you have been kissed romantically by a man?"

"After Lawton's funeral, one of his fishing buddies caught me alone in the kitchen and grabbed my breast while he slobbered all over my face. Lawton was hardly cold in his grave and that old fool has been married forever. He said I could call him when I got lonely. I promise you I never got that lonesome."

"Eva, how long has it been since you shared a kiss with a man who you wanted to kiss you?"

"Kit, I can't really say. Lawton was not an affectionate man. Our kisses were little pecks, not what you see in the movies."

"Eva, I would really like to kiss you romantically right now, right here on this cold bench before we go back to the house and eat banana pudding."

Eva laughed, "I think I would like that too."

Kit slid his right hand up to Eva's throat and moved her hair away from her skin. With his thumb fitted under her jaw, he lifted her face and tasted the lush lips. Holding her firmly with his left arm, he nibbled at her wide swollen mouth until he moved closer and moved his tongue inside her lips against her teeth.

Eva's breath was becoming ragged: she felt new sensations as Kit explored her lips. He murmured, "Open your mouth." She immediately obeyed and felt the thrill as Kit's tongue lanced in to caress her own tongue. She remained passive as he became more aggressive and his tongue stabbed in imitation of the sex act. Eva was lost in the sensations when Kit lifted his mouth away to say, "Now give me your tongue."

Tentatively at first, she tasted his lips and slid between his open teeth. Her tongue barely brushed his until her hands moved again on his nipples. She slid her hands down to pinch the tiny nubs bringing a groan of pleasure from Kit. Emboldened she stabbed her tongue into his mouth and thrilled as his right hand slid from her neck to grasp her breast. Through the thick sweater and underclothes, Kit pinched her large nipple and shook her breast. Eva's head fell back as she sighed, "Oooooh, that's lovely."

"It is indeed," said Kit, "but I think we better head back to the house."

As they started back, Kit draped his arm over Eva's shoulder. She smiled up at him and said, "That's nice."

"What's nice, Eva?"

"Walking along with your arm around me. It feels friendly and cozy. I like it."

"Didn't Lawton ever cuddle you as you walked together?'

"I don't remember us ever just walking together unless we were going somewhere. He didn't like touching much."

"Wow! That's his bad luck. Didn't he ever grope you when he was feeling playful?"

":I don't remember him being playful like that, Kit. He was a very serious man."

"I think he had a serious problem. You mean he never grabbed your fine looking ass when it passed by?"

"Oh, no, he would never have done that."

"You mean he never did this.." Kit slid his arm off Eva's shoulder to the bottom of her bulky sweater. He slipped his hand under the sweater and firmly grasped her right buttock. When Eva skipped forward, he maintained his grip and pulled her back against his side. Eva looked at him in amazement as she whirled to face Kit. He caught her face with his left hand and kissed her while his right hand continued its explorations of both buttocks and the interesting valley between them.

Eva put her hands on Kit's chest and pushed him back. "No, he never did that, but maybe he should have. You are very different from him. But I can't do this in public in my neighborhood. Let's go to the house." Eva started off walking at a fast pace, but when Kit did not immediately follow, she said, "Hurry up, Kit, I thought you wanted some banana pudding or something." She laughed as she set off again like a race walker.

"Or something..." Kit murmured to himself. Kit trotted to catch up. When he came within reach, he gave Eva a lusty pinch on the luscious, flexing curve of her bottom. Eva shrieked and jumped away from Kit as he continued to advance toward her with his hands held out like claws toward her. "Ye'll niver get away from me, me lovely!" Kit crowed in a fake Irish pirate accent. "I'll be leaving fingerprints all over that body before we're finished. Ye'll be screaming for mercy, but I'll have none."

"You devil, it's lunchtime in the middle of the street that I live on." Eva whirled and dodged as she continued down the hill toward her house.

"Makes no difference to Bad-foot Morgan. He's notorious for seizing innocent young lovelies and having his way with them. They're never the same again. Ha, ha! Ho, ho!"

They began a laughing swirling romp to the front door of Eva's house. She stopped and caught Kit's hands as she leaned against the front door. "You never said, Kit. You never answered my questions. Do you think you could be interested in helping me? I know I may be too old and you may not find me interesting enough, but before you come in, I need to know if you want to try. If you don't, we'll just eat the pudding and call it a day. No hard feelings on my part because I have really enjoyed the lunch."

"Eva, I thought the kiss was answer enough, but if you need it said, 'I would love to get to know you better and make love with you. From that kiss, I am sure that we can discover your passion. Let's get on the other side of that door and we can begin with another kiss out of the neighbors' prying eyes.; "

Eva quickly opened the door and stepped inside with Kit behind her. He pushed the door shut behind him and reached for her shoulders to turn her to him. With both hands on her face, he leaned down to kiss the lips that were half-open waiting for him. As he sipped, nipped, and tongued her receptive mouth, his hands massaged her neck, and the base of her skull. She moaned her approval as his fingers pushed into her hair and forced her mouth more tightly to his own. When Kit caught her ears and rubbed them lightly with his thumb and fingers, Eva squeaked and jumped backwards.

She caught his wrists with her hands. "I'm sorry. You just surprised me. My ears have always been sensitive and ooooooh!" She sighed as Kit brushed her hair back with his right hand and ran his tongue around her ear until he reached the lobe which he sucked and bit on softly. He moved on down to the side of her neck while his left hand moved to her chest to cup the heavy breast through the sweater. His right hand reached down to catch her left buttock. With his fingers firmly entrenched in her crack, Kit began sucking and nibbling on Eva's neck.

Eva had never experienced such a sensory deluge. Her right breast was being lifted and squeezed until the nipple's sensitivity was driving her wild. Kit's other hand on her bottom seemed to have taken control of her as he pulled her groin roughly against his thigh. And his lips on her ear and neck were causing her skin to heat and flush. She alternated having hot flashes and chill bumps. Her body lurched and twitched against Kit, but her arms remained hanging at her sides. She stood passively and overwhelmed.

Kit lifted his lips from Eva's neck and kissed in light pecks her jaw line until he reached her mouth. After a brief, deep kiss, he asked, "Don't you want to participate? You were really a fast learner with your tongue back in the park."

"Is that allowed? I mean I don't know what you would like."

"Eva, basically anything that you enjoyed, I will enjoy if you do the same. There are no rules except no one hurts the other and we are honest about what we want. The only thing that could make it better would be if there were two of you."