Kitten Exposed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha looked away from her roommate, at the floor next to her, she felt so exposed and it was turning her on. Sam was turning her on. She felt better that she had finally gotten all that out, like a confession, but she felt overwhelmingly submissive again. She had revealed her most protected secrets, she truly felt laid bare. Looking over a bit more she saw the bundle of papers, the contract, Tabitha put her hand on top of them, "well they offered me a job, as a full time slave."

"Oh wow, what does that mean?" Samantha leaned in further, she was hooked.

Tabitha was a little relieved the moment passed, but she was fully aware her breasts and prolonged nipples were hanging out, and Sam was still looking at them, "there's a lot to it, but I'd be there a bunch, they'd basically do whatever they wanted with me, and it says I can't have sex."

"Holy shit Tab, Do you think you'll do it? Will you tell me everything? And by sex, do they just mean intercourse?" Sam looked serious.

Tabitha giggled and smiled at her friend, which caused her perky bruised tits to bounce a bit, "Seems like all sex, no oral, anal or regular, and I wasn't sure if you were enjoying this at all, ya know, in that way."

"Oh, wow that's pretty restrictive," Sam gave her a little grin then looked at her tits again, "I could never do all that, but hearing about it being done to you, and well," Sam moved around a bit under her blanket, "That's hot."

Tabitha nodded and smiled, "I'd be glad to tell you everything." Tabitha noticed Sam still looking at her breasts and nipples, "Sam, is there something you'd like to do, you know I won't say no..." Tabitha shook from side to side quick which jiggled her boobs about a bit.

Sam blinked, and paused for a moment, obviously fighting a mental battle. Then she moved from her position on the couch, letting her blanket fall. Sam was wearing her typical pajamas, pants and top. She slid off the couch, on to her knees and over to Tabitha, they were at about eye level. Tabitha pushed her breasts out a bit, her stiff elongated nipples at full attention.

Sam lowered her head, opened her mouth just a bit, and slid her tongue out to make contact with Tabitha's right nipple. Tabitha moaned and she lightly touched Sam's shoulder. Sam's tongue felt incredible, and even better, her lips as they soon wrapped around her nipple and into her mouth. Her hands were just touching the tops of Tabitha's thighs.

Her mouth and tongue were so gentle, and yet still felt amazing. Tabitha had suffered so much abuse tonight, it felt good to be treated like this. Sam was a pretty girl for sure, but hadn't had a boy over that Tabitha ever knew about. She wasn't sure if Sam even had a boyfriend, or, for that matter, ever had one. Sam's right hand moved up a bit on her thighs. The girl was definitely enjoying tonguing and sucking on her nipple like a small cock, Tabitha couldn't help but moan.

Suddenly Sam bit down on Tabitha's distended nipple, which caught Tabitha by surprise and caused her to moan deeply. Tabitha rolled her head back as Sam bit her elongated nipple again, not roughly specifically, but just enough to start getting Tabitha really worked up. Sam was getting more encouraged by Tabitha's moans, sucking her nipple harder and deeper into her mouth, her tongue was flicking the very tip. Tabitha pushed her tit towards Sam as the girl once again gave her another nibble.

Sam's hand moved from her thigh, up to Tabitha's left breast. She cupped her tit first, then started to massage it, then squeeze it. Tabitha offered up that tit as well, the best she could. Sam was now being delightfully rough her with, and when her finger and thumb found Tabitha's other nipple and started to pinch it, Tabitha was in heaven.

Tabitha's own hands started to paw at Sam. She pulled up Sam's flimsy silky pajama shirt and found her exposed tits, weighing them, they were bigger than hers. They were supple and full. Tabitha started to feel a little jealous as she thought maybe Ava would enjoy torturing Sam's larger tits more than hers. She shook the quick feeling off as she began squeezing Sam's luscious tits. Sam bit her nipple pleasantly hard in response. She immediately wanted to test to see if Sam was the same as her.

Tabitha gave Sam's tits a good full squeeze. Sam moaned in pleasure, which made Tabitha smile, 'So far so good,' she thought. Moving to find Sam's nipples, Tabitha began pinching them, back and forth, testing different pressures. With how Sam was leaning over to suck her tits and how loose her shirt was, her boobs were hanging down, they were very much available. Tabitha pinched and pulled them, starting to really test Sam's tits. Delightfully, Samantha not only moaned more, but also increased the pressure of her pinching and biting of Tabitha's distended nipples.

Tabitha's long nipple popped out of Sam's mouth with a sucking noise, as she pulled herself away. With a very flirty smile, Samantha lifted the fabric of her shirt, taking it off easily and tossed it off to the side. Tabitha had see Samantha's breasts before, same as with her, getting ready in the morning etc, but this was the first time she has lusted after them. The skin of her breasts was supple, her nipples poked as hard red nubs and they were surrounded by her half-dollar sized light pink areolas. Her tits showed their weight, still very perky, but they were easily a full size bigger than Tabitha's.

Now topless, Samantha looked so ready, so sexual. Her breasts were delicious looking, she was very slender with her thin waist just above her widening hips that were still covered by the silky pjs. Now mostly naked she started to look a bit submissive while she let Tabitha gaze on her adding, "Be rough with me, I want to feel it." Sam sat up on her knees and pushed her breasts out proudly. Her tits jiggled a bit, they were begging for attention.

Tabitha was already turned on, but looking at Sam's tight body and tender breasts with her asking for them to be hurt took it to a new level. This is how she must've looked to Ava. Tabitha was much more enticed about receiving the punishments than giving though, but she really liked Sam and didn't want to let her down. It was obviously this was right up Sam's alley too, but Tabitha wanted it to be mutual, "I'd love to Sam, but I'd feel better about it if we were rough back and forth."

Sam gave a grin and nodded, "that sounds so hot babe."

Tabitha immediately set upon Sam's breasts. First she reached over with both hands and grabbed Sam's nipples between the tips of her middle fingers and her thumbs. She squeezed down pretty hard and watched Sam's expression which turned from a surprised look to an opened mouth soundless cry of pain. Tabitha gave a bit of a giggle as she tightened her fingers, causing Sam to laugh with her as she felt her nipples crying out in pain.

Just as Sam finished her laugh and started to wince again, Tabitha let go of the girl's left nipple and with her right hand, in a downward motion, slapped Sam's exquisite tit, which jiggled and shook in response. Tabitha didn't do it too hard she thought, she had never slapped a breast before. But, happy with the result, she slapped it again harder, still squeezing Sam's other nipple. Then again, harder. Sam shook with every slap but continued to push out her breast each time.

Tabitha let go of her other nipple, and then started slapping both of the girl's tits in earnest. Sam quickly adjusted herself, grabbing her ankles with her hands and pushing her tits towards danger as much as she could. With both hands hitting from the top and the sides, Sam's juicy tits danced about as Tabitha varied how hard them and at what angle. Tabitha loved how her roommate's breasts would compress with the blow and then bounce right back into place, especially when she would slap them outside in.

Sam didn't shy away from fun Tabitha was having with her ample breasts either. Tabitha watched as she winced with each hit, but Sam was clearly in no rush to have her stop. Tabitha knew it hurt, but it was also exhilarating to give yourself over to someone, and she imagined that's what Sam was thinking.

Once Sam's tits were turning a nice shade of pink, Tabitha again grabbed both of her nipples, squeezing them between her fingers. Sam's head rolled back as she was clearly working through the pain. Tabitha pulled Sam's tits up by her nipples then let them go, "god Sam, your tits are amazing."

Sam looked back down at her tits then back up at Tabitha, blushing a bit, "thanks babe, that was way more pleasurable than I expected." Sam inspected her own breasts for a second, looking at the subtle redness to her normally milky white skin. She then asked, "Is it my turn now?"

Tabitha nodded, noting a devilish grin from Sam which immediately caused her pussy to drip a little extra juice. Tabitha immediately gave herself over to Sam, she was a natural submissive and her brain was going crazy with anticipation for what Sam was going to do to her.

Sam was fixated on her distended nipples, Tabitha could easily guess what was coming and she knew she wouldn't be let down. Sam's mouth closed again around her nipple, sucking it in, but this time she bit down quickly on it. Immediately Tabitha's nipple came alive as her roommate's teeth dug into her sensitive and already sore nipple. Tabitha gasped but didn't pull away.

Sam seemed to be enjoying herself immensely as she tormented Tabitha's nipple. Before today, Tabitha had relatively big nipples to begin with, but it was amazing how they looked. It was such a turn on. As the nerves in her nipple were triggered and somehow warped into a strange pleasure, Tabitha realized she would never hide these again, they would poke out through shirt and bra alike.

Sam's fingers then latched onto her other nipple, and not only did she start to squeeze her nipple but also twisted it. Tabitha moaned loudly and passionately as the renewed torment of her nipples began bringing her tsunami of pleasure. Her body was alive again, her pleasure senses were going wild. Sam was eagerly biting into her nipple more, and her long nipple made the absolute perfect medium for Sam to twist.

As Tabitha's moans increased in volume, so did Sam's encouragement to continue. She switched nipples that she was biting and twisting, and resumed her torment of Tabitha. Tabitha was reeling in pleasure and pain, and also overwhelmed sexually that Sam had turned out this way. She was so turned on by the idea that this might continue, that she'd be able to come home to Sam each night, tell her stories about what she had been through, and then relive parts of it.

Tabitha began to feel that now familiar feeling of her pussy starting to warm, as if the nerves in her tortured nipples were sending pleasure directly into her clitoris. She started to moan and shake. Sam, however, took one very deep bite that caused Tabitha to cry out, and pulled her vicious mouth off of Tabitha's distended nipples. Tabitha made a sad sounding whine as Sam propped herself back up. With a grin on her face Sam said, "What... Sad I stopped?"

Tabitha had a pained look on her face, "Oh god Sam, keep going, I was about to cum."

Sam reached up and lightly touched both of her abused nipples which made Tabitha close her eyes and moan again, "Don't worry, I'll go right back to them, but you're not supposed to cum remember?" Sam had a devious grin on her face as she flicked the girls nipples a few more times then pulled away.

Tabitha was like a cat in heat, she panted a few more times trying to recover. She was almost shaking with desire, but now it was Tabitha's turn again and she was feeling extra crazy now. She leaned in to give Samantha a kiss which was returned. They lightly let their tongues intertwine a bit, then Tabitha pulled away, "take off your pants."

Sam happily complied, standing up from the couch to slide her loose silky pajamas off. The hit the floor quickly. She had on a flowery patterned pair of bikini panties on, which she stripped off too without being told. Tabitha was pleased to see she was clean shaven as well, and she had a gap between her thighs. Samantha waited for her next instructions.

Tabitha stood up with her and took a second to take her in, "wow, you are pretty Sam."

Sam blushed a bit then leaned over to kiss Tabitha again. Tabitha reached up and cupped her breast gently as they enjoyed each others tongues. Then Tabitha pulled away a bit, "You're not getting off that easy, trying to distract me." They both laughed a bit but Sam was ready to continue, she was still worked up over all Tabitha's stories and her sexy figure.

"Lay on your back," Tabitha said, halfheartedly pushing Sam down on the couch as she said it. Sam eagerly dropped onto the couch before Tabitha and then leaned back so that her head mostly rested on the back support, her hips were just on the edge of the couch. She held her legs together with her knees bent, her feet obscuring Tabitha's view of her pussy. She smiled at Tabitha who giggled back, "you'll have to spread your legs or else I won't be able to hurt your pussy."

Sam immediately pulled her legs open for Tabitha, succumbing to lust over modesty, to pleasure over concern, and curiosity over care. Her flower was on full display for Tabitha. With her legs closed, Sam's labia majora would enclose most of her pussy, with just a hint of her inner lips poking out. However, with her legs spread wide her pink inner lips were open too and her pussy had the slightest gape to it. Her clitoris was just poking out from the skin covering it, and her pussy was clearly wet with arousal.

Tabitha was suddenly torn on which direction to take things. She was planning on just slapping Sam's pussy when this started initially, but after Sam purposefully denied her an orgasm, she wanted to take things so much further. She had thoughts of hitting her pussy with a wooden ruler, or putting binder clips on her lips and clit while trying to fist her, or shoving a round hair brush in, and more. However now that she had seen Sam entirely naked and she had offered her pussy up, Tabitha found it so welcoming and wanted to taste it.

Kneeling down, Tabitha held open Samantha's legs as well. She could just get a hint of Sam's sweet nectar emanating from her pussy. Almost uncontrollably, she leaned in and touched her tongue to Sam's pussy. Sam watched quietly as Tabitha moved a hand in to spread her lips a bit further, then she dipped her tongue further in. Once Tabitha's tongue dragged along her clitoris, Sam rolled her head back and started to moan. She opened her legs further.

The taste of Sam's pussy was not what Tabitha was expecting the second before she dipped her tongue in, it was almost sweet, yet savory, but at the same time, almost tasteless. It was slick, like lubricant was meant to be. She couldn't restrain herself, her tongue pushed deep into Sam's pussy while using her fingers to open the girl more. Sam was moaning with each draw of Tabitha's tongue.

"I thought.. you.. weren't allowed... to do.. oral," Sam managed to say, moaning between each word.

Tabitha pulled her eager tongue from Samantha's folds, "I'm making an exception," she said giving Sam a wink. She then plunged her tongue back into her roommate's wet pussy. Sam was so much sexier than Tabitha had ever realized. Maybe it was just the twisting of her mind the last few days, but she knew she wouldn't be able to keep her hands off this girl now. Tabitha's tongue pushed against Sam's clitoris, rubbing it back and forth. Each time, Sam would let out a moan and her hips would buck a bit. It seemed like the girl was pushing her clit into Tabitha's mouth the best she should.

Tabitha kept repeating the same motion, pushing her tongue in and them side to side. She could feel Samantha's hard nub move back and forth, each time she did it Sam's moan would get a little louder and her body would convulse a little more. She could sense the coming orgasm brewing the girl, though probably anyone in earshot could too.

"Wait..." said Sam, "wait babe..." Sam was panting as Tabitha withdrew her tongue from the girl's pussy, "I only want to cum when you're allowed to next." She panted a bit more as Tabitha smiled ear to ear.

"Really Sam? That's seriously hot," Tab gave her a quick kiss on her clitoris.

Sam nodded again, obviously on the edge. She took a second more to recover, "It only seems fitting, you introducing me to this world, that I participate some." Sam dipped her own fingers into her pussy and pulled out a string of juice that clung like spiderwebs in a long strand until she brought it to her mouth and licked it off, "I was right there too babe, thank you."

Tabitha smiled, "so much for being rough with you."

"You'll have plenty of time for that, don't worry Tab," Samantha sat up a bit, "Now its your turn." She looked at Tabitha's tits again. Tabitha saw that and shook her boobs a bit while she grinned. Sam smiled back as she reached down and caressed Tabitha's nipple, "I find it so sexy what she did to your nipples."

"Me too, they're so much more sensitive now," Tabitha said, touching the other one lightly. "Though I don't know how I'm going to hide them." Tabitha bent it down and let go and it popped right back up.

Sam giggled as she did the same with the other nipple, "yeah babe, no hiding these baby carrots." Tabitha burst out laughing and then leaned way in and kissed Sam. Their parted lips met and immediately their tongues lathered the other. Tabitha crawled up onto the couch, basically straddling Sam's lap to continue their passionate kiss.

Sam brought both her hands back up and resumed her earlier treatment of Tabitha's tits and nipples. She squeezed the girl's smaller breasts and pulled at her teats. Tabitha was moaning through their kisses, absolutely loving Sam's attention. She shuffled around just a bit to give Sam more space to play with her nipples, but also brought her hand behind her and pushed Sam's legs apart.

Once her legs were opened, Tabitha lightly started to slap her pussy. Sam, for her part, pushed her pussy up to meet the soft hits. It didn't take the intertwined girls long to really start to get into it. Sam escalated her manipulations of Tabitha's nipples, while Tabitha's slaps became fuller and harder. Sam was bucking her hips to receive each blow, while her fingernails were starting to dig into the distended flesh of Tabitha's nipples.

Tabitha shifted herself again. She pulled herself out of Sam's lap and next to her on the couch. The new position was still very much leaning over Sam, but it gave her a much better angle for slapping her roommate's pussy. Sam was grunting and thrusting her pussy up into Tabitha's hand, and Tabitha was very much reminded of how she was with Ava and the whip.

Between the memory and the pain in her nipples, Tabitha brought her hand down extra hard onto Sam's pussy which caused the girl to cry into their kiss. Sam then swiftly closed her legs. Tabitha pulled her hand back, and immediately started to apologize, "Oh god Sam, I'm sorry."

Sam shook her head and laughed a bit, "Wow, no it's okay, just surprised me with that one." She looked up at Tabitha and remarked, "this is supposed to be my turn." And with that she squeezed Tabitha's nipples like a vice. Tabitha froze as the pain shot through her tits down to her clitoris.

Sam then got up from her prone position on the couch and pushed Tabitha onto her back. Sam followed by pushing Tabitha's legs up as well until the flexible teen had her shoulders down into the couch, her knees basically by her head, and her pussy and asshole in clear view for Sam. Tabitha knew she should hold herself there, and did so by grabbing her thighs.

Sam returned the favor as she started slapping Tabitha's exposed pussy. Tabitha moaned and grunted with the smacks as they became increasingly harder. Her pussy was gushing wetness, more and more with each hit. Sam was really getting into it as well, using her free hand to pull open Tabitha's pussy more, spreading her outer lips open. Sam was almost in a frenzy with lust, and Tabitha was committed to allowing Sam free reign over her.