Kitten Exposed Ch. 15

Story Info
A date, then a party and Sam is the entertainment.
15.9k words
4.88
9.6k
7

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

Kitten Exposed Ch 15

***Dear Reader, thank you for reading! This continues our story of Tabitha and Sam. This one focuses primarily on Sam. There is a lot of kinky sex, including some medical and urethra fetishes (this gets extreme). As this series has progressed, things get a little more and more wild. Everything is not meant to be reality, and this chapter is no exception. Tabitha and Sam are quite unique and I've fallen in love with the characters. Don't worry, they'll always be eager for more and excited to continue. Without question, this is just a fantasy, do not try any of this. Regardless, thank you for your comments and perusal of my work!***

Tabitha couldn't believe seven days had gone by so quickly. She ached all over, but in the best of ways. It had been exactly the week she had hoped it would be. She kissed her sleeping fiance gently on the forehead. The two of them had been through so much together, but it only reinforced their love for each other, and Ava.

It was clear they either expected Tabitha and Sam to sign the contract at some point, or had the room ready for another, but their accommodations were second to none. When they weren't being brutalized sexually, they felt like they were foreign dignitaries or royalty. Jenn waited on the girls hand and foot, their every need was catered too. They quickly learned that Jenn was Cynthia's full time slave and lover, and was now acting as their hand maiden and servant. She cleaned up after them, bathed them, massaged and rubbed lotion on them, did their hair, did their aftercare, and was even lovingly intimate with them.

The girls knew they had it good, and knew they would be doing this on the regular.

Today was their last official day as Ava's slaves, and tomorrow her master would violate them horrifically with his creations, which only turned the girls on more. Tabitha reached down between her already widened legs, first touching her insanely sensitive and erotic clitoris piercing given to her on the first day. Her whole pleasure system could barely contain itself. It was the most vile and wonderful thing to ever happen to her. She had no control of herself when it was touched, and could orgasm continuously from it, as Ava made her so perfectly aware. Even walking was a chore.

Next, she touched the hard steel rings which Ava had embedded in her hole the night before. Her pussy was completely hollowed out and sore. She could feel the air moving inside of her, even into her uterus due to the other mechanism holding her deepest most private hole open as well. She had never felt more vulnerable as she felt herself leaking juices into the bed. Luckily she passed out afterwards, otherwise she knew she would've gotten very little sleep last night.

Sam had proved surprisingly resilient and sexual throughout the experience. Never once did she request a break, or show any signs of displeasure. They were a match made in sexual heaven. In fact, the two usually made love prior to ending every night, sweet delicate romance in a sea of maddeningly kinky and brutal sex.

"So, which day has been your favorite?" Sam asked Tabitha as she softly caressed Tabitha's distended nipple. Tabitha moaned with lust, not realizing Sam had awoken, her nipples were unflappably sensitive now as well.

*DAY 1*

The girls were utterly shocked at their amenities when they awoke that first morning. Their holes were sore, but their spirits were full. Ava had ended the night with a marathon fisting triangle. No hole was safe. Even Tabitha's little hands even found their way into Ava's pussy and ass. The highlight of her night came when the girl's managed to get both of their fists in her ass. A complete double fist. Euphoric.

Their room was opulent. The finest silks on their bed, the furniture regal. The closet absolutely full with assortment of incredible clothes, both formal and seductive. They had the largest shower they had ever seen, with more shower heads than they could've imagined. The was the peak of luxury, beyond what they thought possible.

Inside of that room, they were safe. Inside of that room, they were treated as nobles, with Jenn as their servant. She was to be their retainer, at their beck and call. That morning Jenn presented herself to the girls in the most adorable and revealing french maid outfit. She was a fantastically sexy girl, now that they could really see her. She had a very similar petite build as they did, but somehow managed to look far more innocent than them, even now.

Jenn's outfit was as delectable as it was surprising. It was an adorable topless black french maid outfit, with some white frilly accents. She had thigh high stockings and garter, topped with the shortest of skirts. Her outfit featured her naked breasts which were rather small, but pushed up by her lacy half bra. Front and center were her hard nipples adorned with small barbell piercings. She had a warm grin upon her face and carried some lotions and two glasses of orange juice on a small tray.

"Good morning ladies," she said as she moved around to the side of the bed, placing the tray on the night stand, then bowing almost ceremonially. "Welcome to your safe room," Jenn said as she looked around with the girls, "here, you are able to relax, there are no cameras, no expectations and only you decides what happens. And, if you hadn't already guessed, it comes with me too," Jenn said with a smirk, "consider me your personal handmaid. While you are Ava's out there, I am yours in here."

Tabitha and Sam both rolled over, taking the girl in, really unsure what to say or do. They were so taken aback, and frankly, tired.

"No rush at all ladies, just ring that bell if you ever need anything," Jenn gestured over to a small device near the tray. "I brought some lotion for your massages this morning, and also some juice. I'd be happy to make you each breakfast or anything else you desire."

Tabitha felt so overwhelmed, she could almost cry. This was such an incredible experience. For some reason, she thought she would be locked in some cage at night, naked and shaking. Or awoken with cold water being thrown at her. She felt so incredibly loved, with Sam by her side and now this. Sam was fully on board with everything, softly rubbing Tabitha's shoulder reassuringly.

"Ava will be in to check on you at some point here, I think the only thing on the schedule, so to speak, is a scene tonight. Who would like the first massage?"

That morning had been a dream for the two girls. Sam ended up going first, and treated to the most satisfying and thorough massage of her young life. Jenn was obviously highly trained, and indeed, ended up divulging that was what she pursued as a career until she met Cynthia. Jenn took her liberties with the girls, making sure to fully relax and loosen any tension that might be in their bodies. She absolutely left the girls on edge, though, as was her charge.

After the girls got comfortable, and Jenn brought them their breakfast requests, Ava indeed ended up stopping by, giving the door a quick knock before entering. The girls were laying naked on the bed, watching TV, only pulling their fingers from each other as their Mistress entered. Sam and Tabitha both hopped up with smiles as they saw her. Ava was not in her usual costume, but jeans and nice sweater. She grinned as she saw the girls, and all three hugged.

"There's my two beautiful girls! Simply stunning you two, always. And how did my ladies sleep last night?" she asked, rather out of her character voice, and in a softer one.

"Wonderfully, delightfully" they said in unison. "This place is incredible," Sam added.

"Oh of course, and if there's anything you do not have, we can fetch them," Ava said. You cannot leave was the other sentiment, but it was left unsaid. "I'm sure Jenn gave you some highlights of your stay here," Ava said, kissing both of their foreheads, "my one request is that you do not orgasm in this room." The two girls nodded submissively, as Ava smiled with satisfaction. "This is where you'll stay as long as you're both good, we have much less," she held herself for a second finding the word, but making it feel much more dramatic, "appealing accommodations as well."

"We will stay where ever you like, Mistress," Tabitha said eagerly. She could feel herself yearning for it somewhat. It was only a week. She imagined having to sleep upright strapped to some massive dildo, or being positioned into a glory hole and used all night by strangers behind the building, or even just naked on a cold floor, making her crave her next torture.

"No, we'll be good Ava, and really, shouldn't you be staying with us at night?" Sam said, nudging Tabitha out of her crazy thought, "since we're all getting married anyhow," Sam added, still feeling a bit jealous about the whole thing.

Ava smiled genuinely and kissed Sam on the lips, "That's a lovely thought Sammie, but I'll leave the nightly cuddling to you two. That's not really my thing," Ava held the girls tightly as she spoke, "Let's see how this week goes, and see if this is something you really want permanently." She really hoped it would be, but she was grateful for what she had been able to do so far. She didn't want to get her hopes up too high, but without question there was something special here.

"What will it be like, all of us married?" Tabitha asked, with a delicious innocence only she was capable of.

Sam just smiled as Ava remarked, "I hadn't really thought about the details yet, what do you imagine it like, Kitten?"

The girls were so weirdly in love. Obviously the attraction was there across the board. Ava was older, and had a matriarchal vibe about her that both of the girls loved. Even though Sam felt this pang of jealousy, she very much admired Ava and longed for her touch. The jealousy was solely for the love she felt for Tabitha and knowing that she would have to share that. Tabitha was just in extreme love with them both, she would do anything for either one of them and was beyond ready to commit herself to them fully.

"Well," Tabitha began with a sparkle in her eye, "we'd milk this for all its worth, so none of us ever had to worry about money again," she made an extra emphasize on the word ever, "Its hard to say any of this is actual work though."

Tabitha continued, "And while that's going on we would either live here, or maybe buy a house together. I don't know how that works, and I know sex won't be our whole life." Tabitha was genuinely excited, "but I'd make sure both of you are absolutely satisfied, in every way."

Ava smiled, then looked at Sam to get her take. Sam squeezed both of them in agreement, her nakedness not even a concern at this point. Nor for Tabitha either. Sam's breasts were heaving deliciously, here nipples constantly hard from her new piercings. Tabitha's nipples were unbound, but were still fantastically elongated.

"We'll be the weirdest and most in love throuple ever," Ava laughed as she finished. "I should tell you both, sex may not be our whole life, but it'll be a big foundation, and I'm a very demanding partner."

Sam and Tabitha both perked up even more, especially their nipples. "We're bound by the slave contract, and promises made for this week, but it'll be a good taste what to expect, especially from me," Ava said, "but for now, I'd really like to go on a date. We have a very exciting party set up for later, but I'd like to take you girls out to lunch."

Ava was excited to show her treasures off the real world. She was given contractual liberties from Cynthia to pursue the relationship, which had been strictly off limits prior. Cynthia had every right to deny it, but couldn't even bear the thought of that. She genuinely hoped the best for them. Not to mention the money earned from the millionaire scientist made the conversation irrelevant. Cynthia instinctual knew that she wasn't going to lose any of her stars over that decision regardless, though.

Ava wanted to keep things a little low key, but still wanted to doll her girls up. She kept on the outfit she already had on, while she had Tabitha wear a little yellow sundress, and Sam a stretchy Lululemon outfit. Naturally, both of the girls looked like knockouts. It went without saying, but neither girl wore any undergarments, leaving their nipples on full display for the world. Sam's hard pierced nipples pushed up against the fabric of the sports bra making themselves very apparent, while Tabitha's pushed out obscenely. Ava was tempted to bind them while they were out, but didn't want to push things too far publically.

Elated, the girls all piled into Ava's new BMW 3 Series. It was a recent purchase, not too fancy, but it was sleek and all black, with heavily tinted windows. Tabitha sat in front and Ava's hand immediately ended up on her thigh, pushing the fabric of her dress up with it. Tabitha was gleeful participant in any public displays of affection, opening her legs and giggling as she did. Sam felt that now familiar tinge of jealously, but fought herself, pushing it away. She smiled in the rear view to Ava then began playing absently on her phone as the conversations continued.

Despite all their endeavors and the lifetime of kinky bizarre sex crammed into a couple weeks, the girls hit it off surprisingly well for a "first date". Talking about a myriad of things, from favorite foods, to their celebrity crushes, from gossip about Cynthia, to best possible moisturizer. For a moment, they were three friends just cruising in their car together. Despite Sam's internal complications, she found herself falling for Ava more and more. Maybe she wasn't just sharing Tabitha, but gaining another.

Lunch turned out to be a wonderfully fun affair. The restaurant was a rather upscale place in the city and the waiter was a really charming funny guy, who clearly found the trio very attractive. The seating was very private, they practically had a room to themselves. Cynthia had insisted on covering everything that week, as the girls were very much under contract, and there was expressly no budget they were tied to. Yet still, the girls ate fairly light, enjoying their conversation and time with each other. Besides the looks the girls received from a few customers while on the way in and the attempts at flirting from the waiter, nothing overtly sexual happened during the duration of the lunch itself.

Until Ava gave the girls a naughty grin as she held her hand up, signaling for the waiter that she would like the check. Tabitha could feel her pussy gush, something was about happen. The smiling waiter hurried over to the table, commenting, "I'll be sad to see you all go, but I sure enjoyed your company today, would you like the check?"

"We would, except there's one thing," Ava was smiling broadly, "you've been such a wonderful waiter, and I think you deserve something special." The man's eyes lit up. He was a really good looking suave guy, the girls were sure he was hooking up on the regular likely. Tabitha squirmed in her seat as Sam starred at Ava.

"I'd like to reward you for being such a wonderful attendant," the waiter was grinning ear to ear, "Girls, show him your tits." Without hesitation, both of the beauties pulled their clothes aside, Sam pulling her sports bra up letting her full breasts bounce as the fell back down, while Tabitha pulled down her dress, revealing her still over inch long engorged nipples. After all, the guy was very cute, it was a fairly private room, and the girls were accustomed to following Ava's commands.

The waiter mouthed 'holy shit' as he took in the sight. He wasn't sure where to look, trying to take it all in. Tabitha's nipples were so unique, still extremely elongated from the pumping although he had no idea why. Ava really knew she should've pumped them more before leaving, but would make up for it later. While Sam's tits were some of the best he'd ever seen.

Tabitha sat back a little in her chair and reached her hands up to play with her nipples while she looked at the waiter, squeezing and stroking them a bit, while Sam sat pushing her tits out and giving them a little shake. Both of the girls sensed the sexual tension rising as the lunch went out, and this seemed like the natural outcome.

"Would you rather suck on Tabitha's nipples here or slap Samantha's perfect tits? Ava said, clearly not joking with the guy.

"Jesus girls," he said still looking at the three, "I uh..." He was clearly caught off guard, though his tight fitting slacks were starting to tent where his manhood hardened.

"If we had the time, I'd have them drain you properly, but you'll just have to pick one quick," Ava said, starting a mental counter in her mind. Both Tabitha and Sam wanted what was being offered, so they instinctively presented themselves as the best choice. Sam slapped her own breasts lightly, showing him how delicious they looked, while Tabitha squeezed and pulled on her nipples harder, moaning seductively.

He made up his mind only a moment later, without stating his answer, he strode over towards Tabitha's petite exposed body. She pushed her chair back, making it easier for him to get to her. As if believing he was dreaming, he dropped to a knee and took her long nipple into his mouth with a wet sucking noise, which elicited the expected, yet wonderfully sexy, moan from Tabitha. She rolled her head back from the pleasure of his lips and subtle small bites. He was far more reserved than either Sam or Ava would've been, but it felt quite pleasurable, perhaps partially due to the surprise of the situation.

Ava grinned as she watched Tabitha's reaction then looked over to Sam, beckoning her over. Sam got off her chair and moved over to Ava who made room for the girl on her lap. Sam sat down, her breasts still fully exposed. Ava traced her finger along the small red dots where the skewers had been in her tits, "I'm so glad you decided to join us, Sam," Ava said quietly.

Sam stiffened a bit, unsure what to say in return. Her jealousy was starting to bubble to surface. She could feel her heart starting to race. She wasn't mad at anyone in particular, she was more than consenting to be here. She was a bit upset with Tabitha for 'winning' the contest, but also her stomach turned a bit watching the stranger enjoy her tits. Then there was Ava, leading the whole thing. Again, she was coming up against the internal struggle of her feelings. She wanted Tabitha all to herself, still.

In spite of her emotions, her breasts and nipples were betraying her. Sam's mind went blank as Ava's fingers eventually found the new piercings. The moment the woman's fingers found them, Sam's body turned to putty. Her leg shook uncontrollably as the pleasure began overriding any previous concerns. Soon both Sam and Tabitha were moaning as their nipples were being worked.

The waiter was really getting into the opportunity before him. His fingers began drifted their way up her thighs, then pushed her legs wider. Tabitha let out a sharp moan at the abrupt demand upon her body, which only served to make the little masochist wetter. In another moment, his fingers made contact with her wetness. He felt around briefly, pushing her slippery juices around and getting his bearings quickly, whereupon he pushed two of his thick fingers into her welcoming pussy.

Ava allowed a couple minutes to pass. She knew the waiter was probably partaking more than originally allowed, as she watched Tabitha squirm. "She likes her nipples bitten," Ava remarked then leaned in kiss Sam. Sam returned it quickly, still lost in her world of pleasure. Tabitha suddenly let out a deeper moan, as he bite down into her enlarged nipple. She was then silent for about ten seconds as he doubled up on the pressure, now fully enjoying his luck.

"Harder," Ava said, now tugging and pinching Sam's nipples with more enthusiasm. Tabitha's moans were taking on a rhythm as he thrust his fingers into her while also increasing the pressure of his bites into her tender flesh. As his passion increased, so did the aggressiveness of his actions.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers