Kitten's Audition

Story Info
A teacher auditions to be a dominant's newest submissive.
3.4k words
4.58
22.8k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two young men sat in their preferred armchairs with Master James on the left and Master William on the right. They weren't looking at me directly, despite the chairs being turned to face the bookcase, but that was ok. Dominants weren't required to pay attention to furniture and that's what they had decreed that I would be this evening, room decoration with no more importance than the coffee table or lamp shade. Hopefully though, if this bookcase remained suitably decorative for the evening she'd be rewarded by a good fucking by Master William later on.

There was a knock at the door and then a pause, the visitor waiting politely until Master William had given his permission.

I couldn't see the woman right away, a row of books obscured my view as she walked nervously into the middle of the room with her back to me. She stood with a confidence of someone used to standing up at front of people but who had somehow found themselves in a very embarrassing situation. The more I looked at her the more I was sure there was something familiar about the woman.

The two dominants clearly had no trouble identifying her.

"Miss Turner..." Master William began "What are you doing here?"

The school teacher fiddled nervously with her hands behind her back, obviously having prepared her answer beforehand.

"I have to ask you to take me on as a submissive." She mumbles nervously.

If I hadn't had the restraining wooden shelf beneath my jaw my mouth would have fallen open. From the expressions of the two young dominants they were as surprised as I was.

Miss Turner was the youngest member of the mathematics department having joined the faculty the previous summer. She was in her mid-thirties and had quickly captured the imaginations of many of the school's teenage boys. I doubt that when the two boys had planned out this idea between them they had seriously envisaged many girls to solicit them, let alone one of the most fantasied about teachers in the school. To their credit both of them managed to remain remarkably cool.

William spoke first "I think the best place to start would be you telling us what you've heard."

James nodded "We wouldn't want to start this conversation on a misunderstanding."

The teacher took a deep breath and began to speak "I first heard about what you were up to when I confiscated a note Tina Mulgrew was passing in class." I took a deep intake of breath, I didn't know Tina was one of the pair's girls. Unaware of my presence behind her Miss Turner continued. In it she mentioned that was hoping to be 'properly fucked' tonight but expected she'd have to work for it first. At the bottom of the page was a rough sketch of a bondage position she'd been in recently."

"Which one was it?"

"A hogtie," she replied quickly "but propped upright so she could suck cock properly." I felt myself growing wet, that was one of the positions William had promised to put me in once I could prove to him I could remain in a standard hogtie long enough for it to be worth his while. Miss Turner continued her story "After that I kept my ears open, I knew there was something going on but I didn't really know what or who."

James looked as if he was about to speak and then thought better of it.

"It was only last week I managed to piece it together. From what I understand you were both online and found some... shall we say rather mature websites. Far more interesting than the regular vanilla porn of your classmates. Rather than simply tossing off to it and moving on you decided to allow local girls to audition to be your sex slaves. Several girls, turned on by the idea volunteered and you've got yourselves quite a little harem of girls doing your bidding.

William looked rather pleased with himself but James spoke first.

"And you've not told anyone? The school? The police?"

Miss Turner shrugged "Why should I? As far as I know all of your girls are over eighteen and are enjoying things as much as you are. What you do in your own time is of no concern of mine."

"But would that change if we took you on?" James pressed.

"Why would it? Who I fuck and who fucks with me is of no concern to the school. As long everything remains completely between us?" James nodded.

"So why should we take you?" William interrupted. James couldn't quite suppress his smile. "I mean no offence, but as you said I've currently got four eighteen year old girls I can call at a moments notice to suck my cock. They'll let me fuck them, tie them up, and do the most imaginative stuff I can think of. You're fifteen years older than any of them... why would I want you when I have them?"

The teacher's posture changed, as if she hadn't considered this question. She thought for a moment and then replied.

"I'm sure your other girls are very sweet and are doing the best with what they know. But I like to think I've got a little more experience than they do. If you're looking for someone you can really push and will still make you cum with a few minutes of having your cock inside her, in whichever hole you'd prefer... well, that would be me."

William seemed to accept the answer but for the first time I saw his eyes flash to me. He traced the multiple areas of my body not obscured by books or shelves as if assessing whether this woman, more than a decade my senior could be as hot as me. I blushed as I sensed his doubt.

"Ok, take your clothes off and let's see what you've got to play with." James commanded. Hesitating only for a moment the teacher began to undress.

"Hurry the fuck up," William interrupted as she crouched down to fold her trousers "we want to see your body not how well you can fold clothes. Get them off and just throw them aside."

Hastened by the reprimand she picked up the pace.

I couldn't see a lot of what was on display from my vantage point but what I could didn't look like it would disappoint. James rose from the chair and began inspecting her.

"Nice tits..." he commented, turning to his friend.

William shrugged "I didn't expect her to be shaved," he admitted "I kinda assumed all women over twenty five just went for the big bush style."

"Did you tidy up especially for us?" James asked.

"No sir," she replied meekly "I keep it like that."

I thought back to my own interview, the humiliation of having every inch of my body assessed and and critiqued by the pair. I couldn't help rooting for her.

"Turn around, I want to see your ass."

If my teacher gave any surprise at seeing me built into the furniture she gave no sign. I knew it was naughty, but while my master weighed up her backside for spanking potential I let my eyes wander over her front. James had been right, she did have nice tits. Despite being older than us and being robbed of a bra I could see one or both of the boys having lots of fun with them. She didn't look old either. Sure, she didn't have my skin but her body was perky and fresh. I did hope they took her on.

"Any injuries or health issues?" James asked while his friend indicated that she should turn back around.

"No sir."

"Any children or boyfriends which would prevent you from doing long sessions?"

"No sir," she repeated "although obviously I do have to work."

James nodded but William still looked thoughtful.

"I kinda want to see if she was bragging but I'm run off my feet with four girls." He admitted "If we tested her out properly would you be interested?"

For the first time William stood up, giving his friend his space James returned to his seat.

I watched with my heart pounding as my master assessed her. Hoping beyond hope that he would take her on and that I would be allowed to play with her.

"You're not bad..." William admitted "and I like the tattoo. But I come back to my question. What have you got that my girls don't? Tina is hotter than you, Penny has bigger tits, Sarah let's me do whatever the fuck I want to her. Taking you on would be a lot of fucking effort, teaching you, training you to do things the way I want them done. Will your experience really make it worth my time?"

"I believe so sir..." but I could tell from her voice that she lacked the conviction of her words.

William thought for a minute before turning to James "Were you going to tie her up?" He asked "See what she can take?"

James nodded "I was, especially as she's a bit older. I expect she'll either be tougher than our girls or, frankly, a bit shit."

"I do yoga three times a week sir..." she began but was quickly interrupted as William slapped her face. I winced, I could have warned her about that.

"Never interrupt us!" He warned.

"Ok, so we tie you up." He announced "If you impress us... I'm not opposed to the idea."

"Thank you sir..."

James, the more proficient rigger turned to unpack his rope but she wasn't finished "Sir..." she began awkwardly "I want to prove myself... to show you that I can make you happy. Before we start may I suck your cock for a bit, just to show you what I can do?"

Damn girl... that was one way to show you mean business. I wish I'd thought of that in my interview!

William magnanimously agreed and while James was preparing the ropes he intended to use our teacher sank to her knees and set to work. My master didn't make it easy for her, normally I'd be given a cushion or something to make my work a little less uncomfortable but apparently she was going to have to demonstrate her determination. To her credit she didn't complain, instead she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his flies, and fished out his cock.

"You know," Master James commented as she slid William's cock to the very back of her throat. "If you do take her on we're going to have to think about what we call her. She'll be a slave, not a teacher. We can't very well go around calling her Miss Turner."

William didn't answer, I doubt he'd ever been deep throated before (I certainly had never managed) and apparently he was enjoying the experience. I wondered if I'd be made to work on my gag reflex as homework.

Despite obviously taking strong steps towards proving her indispensability she paused for a moment, withdrew the cock from her mouth and spoke.

"My first name is Rosie..." she suggested, demonstrating that she was just as skilled giving handjobs as sucking dick.

William smirked "Hmmm I was thinking more like cunt, cockwarmer, or dicksleeve."

I did wonder whether the teacher had given him especially poor marks at some point in the past and he was still smarting. I'd not seen this side of him before and even from my vantage point I could tell her handjob technique was far superior to mine.

"I was thinking something more like Kitten, Babygirl, or Toy..."

"We can decide that later... IF I decide to keep her!"

James shrugged "I'm ready if you can tear yourself away?"

William could, nonchalantly he returned to his chair and waited for his erection to die down before he buckled his cock back into his trousers.

"I always hogtie girls who interview with us." James explained as he guided her hands behind her back. "It's a great test of flexibility, you can dial it back or ramp it up depending on the girl, and there's plenty of scope to fuck with them once they're in it."

She didn't answer, simply nodding her understanding as he began to tie her wrists.

"I'm sensing a little tension between you two..."

"You could say that..." William muttered.

"Any particular reason?"

William looked at his teacher scornfully, she must have felt so vulnerable exposed to him like that. "Yeah, Miss Turner gave me an E for my coursework and earned me a bollocking from my dad. He told me that if I get another grade like that he'd take me off the football team."

"Ah..." was all James said.

"I'm going to tie your elbows now, have you ever had them tied before?"

"Yes sir..." she replied sheepishly.

I was impressed as the bondage went on, our teacher was extremely flexible and James' rope almost pressed her elbows completely together. It was fascinating watching it being applied to someone else.

"So would this cause a problem if he was to take you on?" Asked James, ever the pragmatist.

"I'd treat her fairly..." William promised "We'd leave school at school. But if she stepped out of line elsewhere..." he looked at her "don't expect me to go easy on you just because you mark my homework!"

"Have you ever had your breasts tied before?" James continued.

"Yes sir... my ex-boyfriend used to enjoy tying them up."

James nodded and continued to work, wrapping loops of rope around her torso above and below her boobs.

"So you didn't answer the question... would you have a problem serving William?"

She blushed and shook her head.

"Being completely candid I think it'd prefer it..." she admitted "I'm sure you're a great Dom," she smiled at James "but I want to come away from sessions sporting a few bruises and having had a few orgasms. I want to be used, punished, as well as rewarded. Pushed emotionally as well as just by the bondage. I get the sense that Master William will do that..."

For the first time William looked impressed, gesturing for his friend to stand aside he picked up the breast bondage himself and began to wrap the rope cruelly around her breasts.

"Is that too tight for you?"

She shook her head "It's more than I'm used to, but I want to learn how to take more..."

William smiled for the first time before handing the next rope to James and returning to his seat "What about impact play? Floggers, canes, and riding crops?"

"I love it..." she replied without hesitation "I'm hoping that you'll beat the crap out of me at least a few times."

James grinned "I know you didn't ask me... but I think you should call her Kitten."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves." William grumbled "Lets see how she does in the hogtie first... she's still got to prove to me that she's not too old."

Dragging a box into the space between the bookshelf and the chairs James instructed the newly dubbed Kitten to lie on her front facing me. I smiled encouragingly at her as he feet were bound.

"Do you like the idea of being a piece of furniture?" William asked.

"I've never really thought about it," she confessed "although she does look very hot like that..."

I blushed.

James tied the kitten's legs together at the ankles and above and below her knees. I suspected it was overkill, there was no way she'd be able to get loose from his bondage but he wanted to demonstrate the proper feeling of helplessness.

Next he fed the rope around the ankle knots and threaded it through the loops which held her elbows firmly.

"Right, let's see if that yoga was worth it."

The young man applied pressure until her legs were pulled up behind her and she was forced to lift her shoulders up and off the box.

She was flexible, there was no question of that.

"Can you go tighter?"

Kitten nodded and James fed the rope between her ankles and shoulders another couple of times to increase the leverage.

Slowly he increased the pressure until the Kitten's back was arched so far her feet were inches from her shoulders and even her tits were lifted from the box.

"Nice..." muttered William "but can you hold it?"

Kitten nodded, obviously struggling with the extreme tie. James secured the ropes so they'd stay taught while William approached her. He slapped her tits a few times and then stuck his cock in her mouth.

"Keep her still will you?" James asked.

William obliged, forcing his cock to the back of her throat so her head was pushed back and she couldn't move side to side.

They quickly tied two pieces of string into pigtails in her long hair and fastened each to one of her big toes. Now when William withdrew his cock the kitten couldn't even move her head without it hurting. It was the most extreme tie I'd ever seen.

"Well if you don't want her I'm keeping her..." James commented.

William smirked "You'd tie her in a different cruel and unusual way every day!"

James shrugged, not denying it.

"Shall we see how she cums before we make a decision?" William asked.

James nodded.

With her legs tied together in three places getting access to her pussy would be impossible without some adjustments. James was extremely efficient. Without releasing the new kitten he tied rope around each of her ankles and ran it up and onto my bookshelf. I felt the wood flex around me as it took the strain of her suspended ankles. When he untied her legs, rope by rope instead of being released she slid into an open leg scorpion position with her chest pressing down onto the box. William had a thigh spreader bar and applied it at its widest setting ensuring that she couldn't close her legs.

William slipped a finger inside while James checked her pigtail ties were still taught and her head was kept up.

"Fucking hell she's properly hot for this..."

James examined her too, whistling amazement.

"Would you mind if I test her mouth while you make her cum?" He asked, throwing his friend the large dildo they saved for special occasions.

William shrugged "Be my guest."

I couldn't tell if Kitten had any preference on the matter as her mouth was quickly stuffed with James' cock.

It took the kitten a surprisingly short amount time to orgasm. I wasn't surprised. Master William had used that dildo on me, several times, and I knew that if you were wet and ready it could do amazing to your cunt.

He didn't stop right away, withdrawing the giant cock he replaced it with a finger and massaged her g-spot as she came down from the post orgasm high. Meanwhile James pulled his dick from her mouth with a slurping sound. While Kitten moaned and squirmed in her bondage James coaxed her face to one side and released his cum all over her cheek. Semen dripped from her chin as she cried out. William's attentions proving too much as she was overwhelmed by a second climax.

James began to untie her as William wiped his hands.

"So, what do you think? Are you going to keep her?"

I crossed my fingers behind a copy of E.L. James' Fifty shades of Grey.

"I think so, yes..." William replied.

Freed from the last of her bondage the teacher curled into a little ball on her box rubbing her aching breasts and arms.

"What about you Kitten?" James asked "Do you want William as your master?"

She was still shaking from her orgasms but a quiet voice escaped her lips, cum cracked on her face as she spoke "Oh fuck yes..."

William clapped his hands "Great! I want you here at seven o'clock sharp every night this week. Same on Friday night but don't expect to go home until late on Sunday. We've got a lot of work to do to get you properly trained."

The nude woman slowly sat upright and, despite her nakedness, I saw a little of the old Miss Turner appear.

"Erm... I think I'm meeting friends on Saturday night."

"Cancel them..." William replied dismissively "If you want to be mine you're going to be where I say when I tell you to be there. Do you understand?"

Clamouring from the box Kitten fell to her knees in front of the young man "Yes Master."

"Good," he glanced in my direction "now if you don't mind... I've got a bookcase to fuck."