Kitten's Savory Delight

Story Info
After dinner, Master is still Hungry.
1.3k words
4.13
8.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is the second chapter in a story about a Master / slave relationship. In respect to the dynamic Master & His pronouns are always in Uppercase while kitten & her pronouns are lower case. Thank you to everyone who read and supported the first chapter, i hope that you will enjoy the next :)

-s

kitten stood at the kitchen sink humming sweetly to herself as she dried the freshly washed dishes from dinner. Master had instructed she clean up after their meal, so she bowed her head and recited her mantra "Your will be done, Master." and with that, He pat her on the head and left her to work while He showered upstairs. When her task was complete, she folded the damp dishrag into a neat square and placed it on the counter and popped her knuckles. The satisfaction knowing her service pleased and innervated Master was everything to her.

she then turned her attention towards the den in pursuit of something else to tidy up. The bell on her collar tinkled as she glided down the 2 steps leading down into the cozy room where she stood by the coffee table. she shifted her weight onto her left hip and tapped a finger against her soft lips. Everything seemed to be in order, but something about the room still felt lacking. her Master had not given any instruction outside of 'clean up after dinner', which she had done. So while it would be acceptable for her to laze about and lick herself, kitten still preferred to make anticipatory decisions.

her eyes swept the room like a wooden rake in a zen rock garden before spotting the record player. Of course! she realized with a snap, some music would make a lovely contribution to the atmosphere. So kitten strode across the room to the shelves that housed Master's record collection and began to sift through His collection. kitten worked her way through the catalog, pausing to lift and deliberate over any album that caught her eye. Eventually she made her selection, put needle to vinyl, and let music fill the room.

The album kicked off with a plucky rhythm that lifted kitten onto the balls of her feet and into a spirited dance. she twirled about the room and grabbed a nearby lighter to relight snuffed candle wicks. she swung and swayed gayley about the den leaving a trail of flickering candles in her wake. she closed her eyes, submitting to the melody, and became a joyful conduit for the music to live through. The song swelled to the final chorus when suddenly kitten was snared mid step by a pair of arms. One hooked under her left shoulder and the other wrapped around her waist with python quickness. her eyes flashed open and her breath caught in her chest, the scent of Oak & Hawthorne sweeping through her senses like a gust of wind "Well now look what I've caught here," Master said, His voice laced with predatory intent "A little frolicking kitten."

kitten gasped, pulling in short, excited breathes. she could feel His raw strength eclipsing her petite frame as Master's hand crept up to pull her head back and expose her neck. He bit down hard onto her soft supple flesh making kitten cry out with ecstatic pain. she felt like helpless prey in the clutches of a predator as waves of pleasure swept down her like free falling water.

Master kissed upward along her neck using his fangs to stitch a trail of pain into her flesh like a thorned flower. kitten's eyes rolled up to the ceiling as she savored his every bite. When He reached her ear He bit down hard on her lobe and snarled. kitten moaned with exasperation, her knees wobbled weakly and began to buckle. she wanted to collapse to her rightful place at her Master's feet but he grabbed at the roots of her hair and kept her on her feet. "Did I ask you to kneel?" He asked pulling hard for emphasis.

"No!" kitten cried out

"No? No what?" Master demanded as He grabbed kitten's ass cheek and used His nails to dig into her flesh

"No Master!!" kitten answered promptly, motivated by pain.

"That's what i thought." Master said as He led her out of the den towards the kitchen, keeping her in a compromised position. They reached the center island countertop and Master released her thick chestnut hair after another commanding tug. kitten's head dropped and Master tapped the center tiles of the island countertop.

"Hands." Master ordered.

kitten obeyed by sticking her butt out and bending at the waist, just as she had be trained to. she placed her hands on the spot Master had indicated and He spread her feet a little wider than her shoulders. kitten was only wearing her short black servants dress and waist apron so when Master flipped over the hem of her dress onto her hips, an icy chill ran down her spine to her toes. kitten could hear a steady rise in tempo of her Master's breath as He took a moment to appreciate the contrast between kitten's cream colored skin and her simple, lacy, black panties. Master grinned wickedly as He grabbed the waistlines of her panties, her ass was like a heart shaped canvas, ready for a splash of redness. He hiked them up out of the way before priming His pet with a good Slap across her right cheek.

A small yelp escaped kitten's lips after the first impact, which was followed up with another series of open palmed strikes against her rear Slap, slap, slap, slapslapslap. kitten could feel a familiar warmth begin to radiate throughout her behind as she embraced His every contact.

Master then paused for stamina, taking her hips into His hands as He began to knead kitten's buttocks. His initial volley left pink shapeless cloud that spread across her cheeks beautifully. The sight was something truly to behold as Master bit down on his own lip "My God kitten, you are quite the savory deviant delight." Master growled, giving another hard SLAP to punctuate His remark. kitten was really slipping into her submissive headspace now, as she received the slap only to lean back deeper afterwards, rocking her hips from side to side, wanting.

"My my, are you wagging your tail for me now little one?" Master asked with a ounce of mirth in His question.

"Meoooohhhw," kitten cooed with an invitational sway. An invitation that earned a snappy SWAT followed by a series of spanks that escalated with intensity. Smack, smack, smack. By the time His count had reached 10 kitten lost the sense ease in her face and adopted a more "attentive" look. Thwack, thwack, thwack By 20, The pain & pleasure crackled throughout her body like lightning, and as the strike count now nearing 30 kitten was beginning to squirm. she took deep purposeful breaths as she braced herself to receive what her Master willed, but a warm sense of relief washed over her as He paused to caress His pet. Thoughtfully spreading the heat around her plumped and pink buttcheeks with his rough callused hands. she closed her eyes and purred sweetly as Master soothed her. "That's a good girl." Master praised "But we can't have you squirming now can we?" He said flicking the bell around her neck.

A soft ambiguous mewww escaped kitten's lips but she didn't truly process His last comment as she was in an absolute state of bliss. Master dragged his nails against her leaving rakish red streaks on her thighs before stepping away, leaving kitten to revel for a moment. she then felt the familiar sensation of a leash being latched to her collar lulling to a low purr. her eyes opened dreamily as she awaited the next order.

"Come along now my pet," Master said pulling sternly on the leash "let's take you someplace a little more stringent."

"Yes Master." kitten replied with hazy obedience as she followed Master out down a darkened hallway, her eyes fixed on his heels as the music faded out behind her. It wouldn't matter to where He led her though. Because kitten would follow her Master to the ends of her world.

End of Chapter 2