Kitty and The Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dragon withdrew its tongue, but before Kitty could protest it closed its front teeth, ever so gently onto her left nipple. Kitty gasped and then hitched her breath as the dragon ran its tongue over her belly. Anticipation warred with pleasure as the dragon licked her stomach, then inner thighs and the crease where legs met pelvis, punctuated by the occasional involuntary twitch from a ticklish spot. Expectation was making her crazy and it was all she could do not to shove her pussy into the dragon's mouth, and yet a small part of her was still anxious about all those teeth so close to her most vulnerable body parts.

When the dragon's tongue finally flicked against her clit, Kitty bucked like she'd been shocked. Then she relaxed back into the turf spreading her legs wider and offering her sex up to the creature, all fear forgotten. Kitty closed her eyes let herself fall into a world of tactile sensations - from the moss tickling her back, to the dappled sunlight on her skin, to the smoothness of scales against her legs and feet where she pressed them into the dragon's shoulders, and finally, and most intensely, to the magic of the dragon's tongue.

The dragon's tongue was like a warm, wet, two-fingered hand on a strong and incredibly flexible arm. The tips of that organ flicked, stroked and tugged on her clit until she was on the edge of orgasm, and then unexpectedly slipped inside of her, filling her up in a way no human tongue ever could. She gasped, clamping her thighs hard against the dragon's head and nearly came at that moment. It was the best thing she had ever felt, and then somehow it got better. The dragon managed to slide the organ in and out, while still maintaining contact with her clit. The sensation was indescribable, and Kitty surrendered to it, riding waves that had her gasping and clawing divots in the forest floor. Like a hummingbird drawing nectar, the dragon pistoned its tongue in and out of her cunt as Kitty found herself balanced on a precipice of pure pleasure. Time stopped - all that existed in the universe were the sensations coming from her sex. And then she was over the top - tumbling into a shuttering, screaming orgasm.

Kitty drifted on clouds of afterglow as the dragon curled protectively around her. She hovered at the edge of sleep, surrendering to the dream-like quality of her consciousness, deeply satisfied with the warmth that nestled deep in her core.

"Did you enjoy my attentions?" The dragon's voice was a low, self-satisfied rumble.

Kitty arched her spine in a stretch, and grinned up at the scaly face. "Couldn't you tell?"

The dragon's facial expressions were hard to read, but Kitty thought she detected a playful smile. "You gave me some indications."

Kitty sat up, ran a hand over the dragon's scaly flank, and had a wicked thought. "Maybe I could give you some attention now."

The dragon stretched and rolled onto its side like a huge dog. "If you wish."

Kitty ran her hands up and down the dragon's side fascinated with the subtle variations in the color and texture of the scales that became progressively lighter and softer as she stroked from flank to belly. She took some time to study the creature anatomy as well, easier to comprehend now that the dragon was stretched out rather than crouched or sitting. From shoulder to hips the dragon was about as long as she was tall, a little more than five feet. The neck and head added another three feet or so and the tail appeared to be longer than the rest of the body put together. She ran a hand over the dragon's foreleg and traced her fingers up to its shoulder where it made a complex joint with the folded wing. As she explored the spot with her fingers the limb unfurled and Kitty gasped. She didn't realize how huge it would be, momentarily blocking her view of the canopy overhead. She had a moment to see light filtering through the leaf-green membrane before it again folded tightly to the dragons back. The wing, she suddenly realized, was a good metaphor for the dragon, large and powerful, yet unexpectedly delicate.

Kitty resumed her exploration of the dragon's body, working her way towards it hips, petting and stroking as she went, like it was a huge cat. And like a cat, it began to make a purring rumble - though it was pitched so low it was more of a feeling than a sound. As Kitty worked her way lower, her excitement grew. She was curious about what the dragon had between its legs, but more than that there as a pit of the stomach sensation that came from doing something so taboo, touching a non-human creature in a familiar way, but for a forbidden purpose.

The dragon shifted as her hands worked lower, rolling more onto its back and finally parting its lower legs. For just a moment Kitty was disappointed. She wasn't sure what she had expected, but she had been assuming the dragon was male. Rather than an impressive set of cock and balls, however, she was presented with a simple vertical slit. There wasn't even an anus she could see. Then Kitty shrugged and resumed her petting. She had no problems playing with a female human, so a female dragon could be fun too.

Kitty had no idea what would feel good to a dragon, but he . . .she, seemed to enjoy simple stroking so Kitty moved her hand to the creature's opening and began to rub up and down. She was immediately rewarded with an intensification of the rumbling purr, and so she continued, pressing a little harder as she went along. The tissue around the opening began to swell and Kitty was considering inserting a finger when she got a surprise. A pinkish nub emerged from the top of the slit. An erect clit? Carefully she ran her fingers around the swelling flesh and was delighted to see it grow even more. Kitty licked her fingers to lubricate them, but then noticed clear fluid leaking from a teardrop-shaped opening at the tip of the rapidly growing organ. Encouraged, Kitty began to smear the slick liquid around the head of what was quickly revealing itself to be a penis rather than a clit. She smiled, apparently the dragon was male after all.

Kitty studied the stiffening cock with fascination, her eyes wide as it filled out to its full, nearly foot-long dimensions. It had a pinkish, arrow shaped head, more pointed than a man's, on a gently up-curving shaft. The cock faded from pink to green at the base where it flared with an impressive bulge. She ran her fingers along the smooth underside and the dragon shuddered and then ran them over ridged top and shivered a bit herself, imaging the rounded bumps running back and forth against her inner wall.

Clear liquid continued to leak from the tip and Kitty bent to taste it. It was sweet, and smelled faintly of apples, with a deeper earthy sent underneath. Her examination complete for the moment, Kitty opened her mouth and took in as much dragon cock as she could manage. It was far from the whole thing. She wrapped both fists around the shaft and still had room to spare. She started slowly, still unfamiliar with the dragon's physiology, but was soon sucking and pumping with enthusiasm. The dragon rolled more onto his back and spread his rear legs wide, giving Kitty the best possible access.

Kitty closed her eyes and concentrated on pleasuring her new lover. Her head dipped and tongue swirled, extracting more of the sweet nectar from the dragon's shaft. Her eyes were closed to concentrate on her task when she felt a tickle at her cheek. She popped her mouth off the cock and looked down. It took her mind a moment to process what she saw and then she inhaled a little gasp. About an inch below the first penis was a slightly slimmer and longer second shaft. The dragon had two dicks.

"Does my form disturb you?" The question was a quiet growl with just a hint of vulnerability.

"No," Kitty replied honestly, after recovering from her initial shock. "I think they're lovely."

"Would you like them inside of you?"

Kitty's eyes widened and she looked at the dragon's face. "Both of them?"

"Trust me." His voice trembled over her skin, or perhaps that was just her anticipation.

"Lie back."

Kitty nodded and obeyed. The dragon coiled his body, his head gliding past as he aligned his hips with hers. The dragon straddled her, his clawed front feet next to her shoulders, leaving her looking up into the deeply keeled chest. The dragon lowered himself and Kitty could feel his cock, one of them, tickling at her lips.

"Rest your legs on my hips," he gently instructed and Kitty did, the motion naturally tilting her pelvis and offering the dragon better access.

The huge beast moved slowly, gently rubbing a cock head against her pussy and then a moment later rubbing the second one against her ass. Kitty felt herself being bathed in a warm liquid. The fluid felt slick and something about it made her both relaxed and exquisitely sensitive.

Kitty was just getting used to the odd sensation when, in one smooth, forceful thrust the dragon sheathed both of his cocks deep into Kitty's willing flesh. Kitty cried out, first in surprise and then in pleasure as the twin shafts pulled out and then rammed again, deeper into her vagina and asshole. Kitty tossed her head to the side and bit her lip, then gripped the dragon's forelegs to steady herself as the dragon pounded in and out of her openings. It should have hurt, she was being pushed and stretched in ways and in places she didn't think possible. But something about the dragon's natural lube made her body more pliant and receptive than she had ever imagined, and what could have been misery, or even injury, was delirious pleasure instead.

The dragon pumped into Kitty with a steady and unrelenting rhythm. Kitty responded by pushing into each thrust, her grip on the dragon's limbs as tight as iron. She began to feel something on a level beyond the physical. It was like she was being fucked by the forest itself, the essence of the trees, the birds, the sunlight and shadows, nature itself imbued to her by the dragon's cocks.

Kitty lost track of time, her consciousness narrowed and intensified to fragments of experience - her bare skin pressed into the soft, mossy earth, the feel of hard, smooth scales against her thighs and under her fingers, and the cocks, above all the cocks, twin engines of pleasure probing her and stretching her, stimulating every sensitive, hidden exquisite place in her core. The dragon was strange, alien, monstrous even, yet having him inside her felt so right. The intensity was overwhelming, but some part of her felt rooted, like this was what she was always meant to do, and would be happy doing forever.

Kitty had no idea how long it lasted, eternity and a moment, but at a certain point it was all too much - too much pleasure, too much stimulation, too much of the universe rushing in to drown her in ecstasy. And then she was over the edge, spinning, swirling, convulsing in the longest, most intense orgasm of her life. She could feel the dragon's twin loads pumping into her, felt herself overflowing with it. Hot, sweet, life-giving, she felt like a goddess enriching the earth with the seed gushing from between her thighs.

The dragon finally withdrew and Kitty let out a murmur of disappointment. He carefully rolled to his side and held Kitty as she nestled between his forelegs. Fogged by afterglow, dull heat still radiating from her sex, Kitty drifted between wakefulness and dream, content on the edge of unreality.

Birds sang, insects buzzed and a soft breeze shushed through the leaves overhead. Kitty realized that, once again she had drifted into sleep. Only this time there was no fear of confusion upon waking. She snuggled against the dragon's massive chest with a smile. A soft rumble tickled her ear and the dragon spoke. "Our time grows short, dear one, I wish to thank you for this gift."

Kitty sat up, suddenly wide awake. "But I don't want to go yet. Can't I stay a little longer?" Kitty's gaze wandered down the dragon's body and she felt warmth between her thighs, but the dragon's swords were sheathed.

The dragon's eyes, soft and autumn gold, found hers. "I regret that there are certain Laws that even I cannot contravene. I have borrowed you from the place you are meant to be, and it is time for you to return."

Kitty frowned. "When can I come back?" And then with a hint of desperation, "Can I ever come back?"

The dragon righted himself, sitting back on his haunches like a huge cat. "Time flows oddly between your world and mine, but if you wish it, I am sure you will find your way to me again. Here," the dragon said as he plucked a gold-green scale from his chest, "A token of remembrance."

"But how will I get home?" Kitty protested, clutching the scale to her chest, her eyes misting.

"Silly child. You are already there." The dragon exhaled a breath that smelled of cherry blossoms and sunshine and Kitty's vision fogged to dream-like confusion. When her head cleared, she was sitting alone on her bed, still clutching the scale to her chest, a tangible reminder of an impossible experience.

Kitty allowed herself to re-acclimate to the mundane world for a minute and then realized that she very much needed to go to the bathroom, leaving the precious scale on her pillow. When she returned she nearly tripped on a cylindrical object on the floor - her green, dragon dildo. She stared at it for a moment, tiny and pathetic compared to the real thing, but felt a stirring none the less. In moments she back in bed, legs spread, plunging the toy as deeply as it would go. She fucked herself to exhaustion then lay back, clutching the dragon's scale to her chest, and drifted off to dreams smelling of moss and fresh cherries.

12