Kitty Gets Bullied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
768 Followers

They were all dressed in similar fashion, jeans, barefoot and wearing t-shirts, except for Jack who was bare chested. There were several empty beer cans on the small coffee table and Kitty was certain she could smell marijuana smoke in the air. The boys all looked at her as she made her way into the living room, rather like sharks who were circling a helpless swimmer.

"Soooo," Jack drawled, "What can we do for you Ms. Hall?" Kitty didn't hear the menace behind those simple words, or perhaps she was choosing to ignore them. She turned her gaze upon each of the men in the room before meeting Jack's gaze.

"Kitty." She said. "Call me Kitty. And what you can do is stop harassing and bullying my niece, Lisa." Jack put on a slightly hurt and confused look.

"Why, Kitty, whatever do you mean? We barely know your lovely niece. What makes you think we're harassing her?" Kitty smiled sourly and shook her head. Her thick curly black hair and messy ponytail bobbed attractively as she did so.

"No, I'm not playing this game with you so cut the horse shit!" She turned her head and met each of their gazes one by one. "I know what you have been doing to her and I know how you assaulted her in the girl's bathroom. Now Lisa doesn't want to make a big deal of this by going to the administration. That might get you thrown off the football team or maybe even expelled. She just wants this bullying to stop. Right here and right now!"

Jack's expression changed from a smirk to a glare as he listened to Kitty. The other guys in the room stood up from where they all sat and were staring at her as well. None of them were smiling either. Jack took a step towards Kitty and met her stare. He held it for a moment and for the first time, Kitty started to feel just a little nervous, but she wasn't about to let these assholes know that, so she stood her ground.

"Ok, Kitty," Jack said, using her name almost as curse, "Let' say that you're right. That we are harassing and bullying your niece. Why not, she's quite a piece. What's in it for us to stop?" Kitty held his stare.

"I told you. If you don't stop, I am going to the principal. I can't imagine any way that turns out well for you!"

"No!" Barked jack. You're not going to do that! And do you know why?" Kitty glared at Jack and met his bark with equal force.

"Enlighten me!" She spit back at him. "Why?"

Because, if you did, and if we were thrown off the team or even expelled, we would make absolutely certain that everyone in school knew exactly why. We would let everyone know that your cock-tease of a niece was a wanton little slut who would spread her legs for everyone who asked. She's just mad because she got pregnant and doesn't even know which one of us is the father." Kitty exploded!

"That's a fucking lie!"

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But either way, that's what the entire school is going to hear. Your niece's sweet reputation will be ruined and so will any chance for her to get into a respectable college by the time we are through with her."

Kitty was shaking now she was so angry. He initial instinct was to lash out and slap that smile off Jack's face, but something in his eyes made her hold back. She thought about what he was saying. If she did go to the school administration the whole story would come out. And jack and his friends seemed like exactly the kind of guys that would spread that kind of lies around.

Kitty knew the only thing that school kids loved more than summer vacation was salacious school gossip. True or not, those kinds of rumors would spread like wildfire and once out, there was no way to put that particular genie back in the bottle. As Kitty stood there fuming, she realized how hollow her threats really were.

"Of course..." said Jack slowly, "maybe we could come to some sort of arrangement that would satisfy us both. Keep us from harassing your niece and make it worth our while to do so." He stared at Kitty with a cruel grin on his face and his eyes dropped from her face to stare at her expansive breasts.

"What did you have in mind?" Kitty asked slowly. Jack lifted his eyes, and his smile grew bigger. He slowly reached up one hand and laid it on her large, soft breast and squeezed. Kitty shouted and tried to leap back but she was grabbed from behind by two strong pairs of hands and held tight while Jack began to squeeze her breast. He brought up his other hand and took a hold of her other breast as well.

"I think you know exactly what we have in mind. If we aren't going to bother Lisa anymore, someone needs to take her place. He squeezed her breasts hard eliciting a grunt from Kitty. "And you look like you could take us all on!"

"You're out of your fucking mind!" Kitty shouted at him and struggled to pull loose from the two men holding her. Get off me!"

Jack nodded and let go of her breasts and stepped back. The two guys holding her also let her go. Kitty shook herself free and tried to step away from them, but the boys stayed in a loose circle around her.

"It's completely up to you, Kitty. We don't want to make you do anything that you wouldn't want to do!" He started to turn his head away with a sad look to his eyes. "We'll just go back to what we were doing with Lisa. I'm sure she can't avoid us forever. Doesn't she walk home on Garland Street?" he asked slyly.

Kitty stopped and stared at Jack and then looked at the boys surrounding her. She thought of her niece being surrounded by these men and what they might be willing to do to her. She couldn't allow that, much less let her reputation be ruined by these jerks.

"Wait!" she said hoarsely. "What exactly do you want from me?" Jack stopped and turned back to look directly at Kitty. Once again, he ran his eyes up and down her curvaceous figure, lingering on her breasts.

"So..." he started to say slowly, "you're willing to do what we want?" Kitty glared at him but this time, she couldn't hold his gaze.

"Yes." She said at last. "If you will leave Lisa alone. I'll do what you want."

"Anything we want?" he asked, licking his lips slowly as if staring hungrily at a sumptuous feast laid out before him.

"Anything?" Kitty asked. "I'm not sure I..." Jack interrupted her with a shrug and started to turn away.

"Hey, if you're not willing, it's no skin off our nose. I'm sure Lisa will be just as good as..."

"All right!" Kitty snapped. "You've made your point. Anything you want." Jack turned around and faced Kitty fully once more. He was all smiles.

"Great! Let's start with a little striptease! Take those clothes off for us...and make it sexy!"

Kitty stared with hatred at the football jock but what choice did she have. She had to protect Lisa. She was doing this for her. Slowly, she began to strip. She started by kicking off her sandals. They slid off easily enough and she kicked them off to the side. Then she pulled the hem of her t-shirt out of her jeans. She crossed her arms and grasped the edges of it and slowly pulled it up over her chest and head and dropped it beside her on the floor. Jack and the other men were staring at her large, soft and bulging breasts packed in their white cotton sports bra. Her breasts bubbled up and overflowed the cups. Kitty's face turned red with shame as she began to slowly unbutton her jeans.

"Wow!" Exclaimed the stocky young man who Kitty had suspected was a linebacker. Look at those tits! Amazing!" Kitty blushed even harder but even as she mentally cursed at these men, she felt a twinge of excitement deep down inside from getting that reaction from them. She ignored it and grimly continued to remove her clothes.

She pulled the zipper down on her jeans and pulled the fabric open. Then began to slide it off her hips, over her soft, round ass and down her legs. As she bent over to pull the pants all the way down, her breasts swung below her, still straining against her sports bra. She got the jeans down her legs and off over her feet and kicked those too, off to the side. She straightened up, standing there surrounded on all sides by the young, muscular 18-year-olds, in nothing but her underwear. She couldn't meet any of their gazes.

"Go on," said Jack. "Take the rest off." He stood there, eyeing her greedily. Kitty tried one more time to reason with them.

"Please don't make me do this!" She whispered. "Can't you just leave Lisa alone?" Jack surprised her by stepping up and slapping Kitty across the face hard with his open palm. Then her grabbed her chin in one hand and lifted her head up till she was staring directly into his eyes.

"Strip. Or get out!" He didn't blink as he enunciated each word clearly. "Anything we want, remember? Or you can leave right now...as you are!" He used his foot to kick her pants and t-shirt away from her and pointed towards the front door. "There's the door. Now finish what you started or leave!"

Kitty looked at the door wistfully and then dropped her eyes to look at her body clad only in her underwear. She knew that this was no bluff and they would absolutely make her walk out half naked. She thought of Lisa and what these brutes would do to her if she didn't go through with this to protect her. Then she nodded. Jack dropped his hand and stepped back.

Kitty reached up and gripped her bra by the underside and with a soft whimper, pulled it up and off her enormous boobs. They bounced free, the nipples immediately stiffening due to the cool air of the house and her own deep embarrassment.

"My god" said Jack! Those are the biggest tits I've ever seen...that weren't in a magazine."

Kitty tried very hard not to react. She gripped her white cotton panties and quickly yanked them down. They fell down her legs and pooled at her feet. She stepped out of them and now stood there, completely naked, surrounded by 4 horny men. They just stood and stared at her, admiring her huge natural boobs, her fat, round ass. Her pussy was not shaved and was covered with a fine black curly bush. Her legs were long and muscular.

Kitty was embarrassed by all the men staring at her. She had never stood naked before a group of men and the humiliation here was greater knowing these boys were barely 18 and that they were making her do this. She despised these men for what they were doing and yet, that little tremor of excitement she had felt was still there. How could her body be reacting to this?

Jack walked over to the table and picked something up. It was his phone. He did something on the screen, made a few swipes and suddenly music began to play. It was a driving beat by a group Kitty had heard before but couldn't name. Not something that she typically listened to. Jack however was nodding along to it. He moved back towards Kitty.

"This is a good song! Dance for us Kitty...And make it sexy! You wouldn't want us to get bored and have to go looking for someone else to play with". He left the threat implicitly hanging.

Kitty had no choice. She closed her eyes and listened to the music. She heard the rhythm, the beat and began to move and sway to it. Her hips swayed one way and then the other. She bent over slightly and let her large soft breasts hang low. She shook them back and forth and then squeezed them between her hands, cupping them and pinching her nipples. Her tits had always been very sensitive, and she felt the tremors of sexual excitement throb through her breasts and down into her body.

The men all watched her dance, eyes fixed on her ass as it moved and twerked to the music and her large soft breasts as they were squeezed and pinched. Their hands slowly dropped to their crotch and Kitty could see the bulge in each of their jeans as they slowly rubbed themselves watching her. Maybe this was all they wanted. To watch her dance and touch herself. She knew that was an irrational thought even as it came to her, but she grabbed onto that sliver of hope like a man dying of thirst hangs on to the illusion of the oasis. If she could get them excited enough to make them cum in their pants, perhaps that would be the end of it.

She spread her legs and twitched her hips, clenching and unclenching her ass in time to the music. One hand dropped down between her legs and slid along her gash. Fingers pulled her puffy cunt lips open, and she slid a finger into her open pussy. Her other hand pulled on her nipple, stretching and pinching it. She moaned and through half lidded eyes watched the men stroke themselves through their pants as she swayed and danced faster.

Her fingers dipped deep between her legs, and she spread herself wide. She grabbed a handful of her breast and squeezed. Then she lifted her massive breast up to her lips even as she bent her head, and she sucked her own nipple. Her tongue came out and licked across her rock hard tit and her lips wrapped about it, sucking it in. She pulled on it and let is drop as she spun and danced for these men. Men? She thought to herself, these were barely boys out of their teens. Real men didn't force women to behave like this or threaten women.

Jack and his friends were almost hypnotized as the curvaceous MILF danced and played with herself in front of them. Jacks cock was so hard it ached, and he could tell his friends were in a similar state. He watched as long as he could and then it was too much. He had to touch her. He moved up and grabbed her by the arm, made her stand up. He used his other hand to grab her breast and squeeze as he bent his head to it. He bit down on her tit, sucked at it and pulled it with his teeth. He was rewarded with a hiss and a groan from Kitty. That was it for the others as well. They all rushed up to get in on the action.

The runt of the litter, as Kitty had thought of him, was Pauly. He got to her first, grabbing her other breasts and started squeezing and sucking on it. He held her breast in both hands and squeezed it while he licked and sucked on her quickly swelling nipple. Then the tall, lanky fellow with dark hair, whose name was Gabe, came up behind Kitty. He grabbed her arms and pulled them up and behind her back. This arched her back, pulled her shoulders and made her thrust out her heavy, rounded tits even more. He held her arms behind her and leaned in to start kissing and sucking on her neck. He ran his tongue along her neck down to her collar bone and bit her, softly at first, but getting progressively fiercer with his nips. Kitty moaned and tried to twist away but there were too many of them around her, holding her.

Finally, the last man, the heavy built linebacker came up to her. His name was Chuck, and he was an ass man. He knelt behind Kitty and grabbed her thick, soft ass cheeks. He squeezed hard and spread them apart. Then he buried his face between them, his tongue licking and stroking the crack between her cheeks and tracing lines of spit over her tight, brown ass hole.

Kitty was being held and groped by several pairs of hands. Two separate mouths were sucking and biting her nipples. Someone was kissing and nipping on her neck and a tongue was sliding up and over her ass, rimming her back door. She twisted and groaned and tried to pull away, but the men all held her tight. Even as she struggled against these boys, she could feel that tremor of excitement flaring to life.

She moaned and ground her teeth in frustration. She did not want to give Jack and his friends the satisfaction of letting them know they were getting to her. Unfortunately, her body had other plans.

As they kissed and sucked and groped her mercilessly, Jacks hand moved down her stomach and slid between her legs. He ran his fingers through her curly thatch and slid two thick fingers up into her. Kitty was already wet and Jacks fingers squelched and slid easily in. Kitty grunted through clenched teeth, but jack already knew. Letting go of her sensitive breast for a moment he looked up into Kitty's face. He saw the strain as she tried her best not to give into the feelings these boys were bringing out in her. His fingers sloshed in and out and he picked up speed, adding a third finger and rapidly fucking her with his hand.

"Hey guys, she's into this! She is soaking wet!" He twisted his hand half a turn and back again several times in rapid succession and proceeded to slam in and out of her even faster. Kitty groaned, fighting against the rising feelings that these men were bringing out in her.

"Nnnooo....more," she panted breathlessly. "Stop...please." Jack and his friends ignored her and kept up their assault on her body.

Now Chuck speared his tongue deep and hard against Kitty's tightly clenched back door. His tongue was insistent, and it began to make headway, lubing and spreading her anus as it slipped the tip inside and stroked in and out. Kitty couldn't help it. The tongue in her ass sent lightning shocks through her system and the fingers spearing in and out of her pussy were quickly bringing her towards a huge climax. She groaned deep and shook her head, trying to deny them the satisfaction, but her body wasn't listening.

Lips sucked at her nipples, pulling and licking them, rapidly stroking across them while hands squeezed and pinched her. Fingers slid in and out of her pussy faster and faster, heat spreading deep between her legs and rising through her body. Her ass was being rimmed hard, a tongue slurping, sucking and licking her ass hole. The boy sucking on her neck twisted her head and brought his mouth down on hers. He kissed her hard and his slippery and talented tongue pressed against her lips, sliding into her mouth. He pressed the kiss, deep and thorough.

Kitty's breath was coming fast now as she gasped and moaned, racing towards her climax. She knew she couldn't stop it now and her body took over. Her pussy leaked and clenched around the fingers deep inside, she thrust her breasts hard against the mouths that suckled and bit them.

She returned the deep soul kiss and her own tongue slid over and around the invading tongue. She kissed him back, her body twitched and squirmed and shuddered and her climax hit. It was sudden and fierce and shook her from head to toe. She screamed out and pulled her mouth away from the kiss to suck in a huge lungful of air. Her pussy squirted a huge stream of liquid out over Jacks hand, and she clenched her ass tight, momentarily trapping Chuck's tongue. She rocked and twisted and groaned and her orgasm filled her, ran through her and left her a heaving, shuddering mess.

The men stayed around her a few moments longer, touching, kissing, biting and licking her, making her moan and her body twitch. Then they pulled back and two of the guys guided her over to one of the office chairs and sat her down. She landed heavily in the chair, for a moment too weak to resist in any way. She sat there, sweat trickling down her face and onto her chest. She trembled and looked at the men surrounding her. Jack was grinning ear to ear.

"That was simply awesome. You are one hot lady. We are really going to have fun with you!" Kitty blinked her eyes and raised a hand to wipe the sweat out of them and look at Jack.

"Fun?" She gasped. No, that's it, you had your fun. We're done now." She did her best to collect herself and sit up a little straighter. "I gave you what you wanted. Now, you leave Lisa alone and we all go our separate ways!" She stared at Jack defiantly, daring him to contradict her. Jack stared back for a moment as if considering this. Then he took a deep breath and sighed.

"Tell you what, Kitty," he said, again using her name like it was an insult. "Let's ask the boss and see if they agree." Kitty faltered and looked at Jack confused.

"Boss?" What are you talking about? This is your gang, your friends." Jack nodded.

"True. But if I'm being honest, at least for now, I didn't set this up. It really wasn't even my idea." He looked around at the guys and smiled. "I mean, it's Saturday and we're usually out on a date or looking for trouble. Did you really think we all just sat around here drinking like a bunch of losers? Kitty stared at Jack and then looked around at the other boys. They were all smiling and staring at her.

Raxton57
Raxton57
768 Followers