Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers

I started slowly at first, twirling my tongue around the head while I used my hands to play with my tits. As I got more excited, I started taking more of his cock into my mouth. My right hand moved down between my legs and started rubbing my pussy through my leotard. I moved my left hand up to Tyrone's hip to help control my movements.

"Damn, that feels good." Tyrone said in a throaty whisper.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly slid his cock to the back of my throat. Relaxing my jaw and doing my best to suppress my gag reflex, I kept advancing until my nose touched his pubic hair. As I held his cock there I could feel his body and cock quiver with excitement. Eventually I had to pull back to take a breath. A sense of pride filled me knowing that I could take the entire length of his cock inside my mouth. Taking another deep breath, I took his cock into my throat again.

"Ohhh, God." he moaned.

His reactions encouraged me to work harder at keeping his cock deep in my throat for as long as I could. I pulled back just long enough to catch my breath before I tried my best to swallow his cock again. My hand kept rubbing my clit through my leotard keeping me in a very excited state. The more aroused I am, the better I can suppress my gag reflex. I wasn't that close to an orgasm but I loved everything about the moment.

That was my first cock that I managed to completely take inside my mouth while fully erect. The fact it was a complete stranger didn't seem to bother me at all because of my high. Today in retrospect, I do have some small regrets about that evening and the repercussions of my actions. The act of giving blow jobs didn't bother me at all but the reputation I gained from that evening led to some problems for me.

I eventually became too breathless to continue deep throating Tyrone's cock. Pulling off completely, I continued stroking his cock with my hand while I hyperventilated to catch my breath. It was then I noticed the other friend dressed as Frankenstein standing just inside the door. I didn't know when he snuck in, but it was obvious that he had been there for awhile and was enjoying the show. The dim light prevented me from being certain but it looked like he had his cock out and was masturbating.

"Don't stop Kit Kat, I'm so close." Tyrone pleaded.

The distraction of discovering someone watching us made me unconsciously slow the pace of my stroking. Hearing Tyrone's plea though focused my attention back to his cock and to speed up the pace of my stroking again.

The danger of being caught doing a sex act in public always heightened my excitement level but to be actually watched was a new experience for me. It's obvious that I have an exhibitionist streak in me from the way that I always dress but normally my inhibitions would limit it from going much beyond that. In my euphoric high though, I barely hesitated before I resumed sucking Tyrone's cock.

Knowing that he was close to cumming gave me the incentive I needed to really start working on his cock. While bobbing my head at a quick pace, I kept my lips sealed around his shaft to maintain a strong suction within my mouth. Even though I managed to take all six inches of Tyrone's cock earlier, I didn't think I could at my new pace without gagging. I used one hand to grasp the base of Tyrone's cock so his cock couldn't go too deep. My other hand moved up from my pussy to fondle his balls.

This new pace took a lot of energy but less than a minute later, Tyrone let out a loud moan. It was followed almost immediately by a flood of cum filling my mouth. My bobbing pace slowed but I continued sucking his cock through his orgasm. When my mouth was filled to capacity with his cock and cum, I swallowed quickly so it wouldn't leak out of my mouth and onto my clothes.

I kept sucking on Tyrone's cock until it started to soften. He pulled his cock out of my mouth commenting that it was getting too sensitive to let me continue. Not having had an orgasm yet, my body was still craving for cock. I didn't care if it was in my pussy or mouth; I just needed to have more cock so I could cum.

The friend dressed as Frankenstein had moved closer to get a better view by now. He was about six feet tall and slender. He looked athletic but not bulked up like Mark is. When Tyrone pulled back, I could clearly see despite the dim light that Frankenstein had his cock out and was masturbating. Without realizing it, I found myself staring at his cock while he stroked it. My right hand moved down to rub my pussy while my left played with my tits.

We were just a few feet apart watching each other masturbate. I was still on my knees while he stood towering over me. No one said anything but we moved towards one another simultaneously. He stopped masturbating and released his cock when my left hand moved up take hold of it. I examined his cock briefly before taking the head into my mouth. It wasn't much bigger than Tyrone's cock but the skin tone was more like dark chocolate. Frankenstein's cock was also uncircumcised though the foreskin had already retracted, exposing the head.

The myth that all black guys had big cocks was dispelled though that didn't dampen my lust for black cock at all. The contrasting skin tones and the flaunting of social convention still made interracial sex much more exciting to me. When combined with someone with a big cock like Mark, I didn't want anything else.

I started sucking on Frankenstein's cock as my tongue flickered against the tip. Slowly, I worked his cock in and out of my mouth getting it wet with my saliva. My best guess had his cock at six and a half to seven inches long. I was planning on seeing if I could take the entire length like I did with Tyrone's cock and was trying to get it slippery enough.

In less than a minute however, I heard a loud grunt and felt my mouth fill with cum again. The guy came a bit prematurely. I then realized that he probably was a freshman too but obviously wasn't very sexually experienced. Swallowing the load of cum in my mouth, I continued sucking his cock for another minute before finally releasing it. I kind of liked being the more experienced one for a change. It gave me a feeling of power knowing that I probably gave this guy the best blow job of his life.

The guy dressed as Frankenstein thanked me and finally introduced himself as Will. Tyrone had left almost right after he finished earlier. I guess he wanted to get back to the party. Will finished doing up his pants and went back to join his friends.

I was already working at making myself presentable. My costume wasn't soiled but my body still had all the signs of sexual arousal; my face and neck were flushed, my pupils were as big as saucers, my breathing was fast and deep, and my nipples were practically boring holes in my leotard. Even with all the sexual activity, I was still left unfulfilled and horny beyond belief. I briefly debated whether to hide in the room and wait for Mark to return or go back out and search for him looking like I was. With my sexually charged high, it wasn't much of a debate and I decided to go back to the party and look for him.

Just as I was about to head for the door, it opened. A very tall muscular guy walked in wearing a wolf mask and flannel night gown. It was the kind of night gown an old lady would wear. The night gown was too small for him and his arms and legs were visible so I could tell he was black with a very dark skin tone.

"Hey Kit Kat, Jack said you were looking for Me." the wolf said as he ogled me in my cat outfit.

"Who are you? And who's Jack?" I asked a little confused.

"My name is Mark." the wolf replied as he pushed his mask up over his forehead revealing his face.

It was my Mark, the guy I was looking for all night. I stood in stunned silence as I realized that the guy in the werewolf mask obviously wasn't Mark.

"Have we met?" Mark asked. "I usually wouldn't forget a sexy thing like you." Walking closer to me he continued, "That is one scorching hot costume you have on."

Mark's compliments broke my state of shock and lifted my mood. I felt elated to know that Mark liked my outfit and found me so sexy. I took off my mask as I said "It's me Kitty."

"Kitty! Wow, I love the new look." Mark told me as he pulled me against him.

"What are you suppose to be?" I asked.

"I'm the Big Bad Wolf from Little Red Riding Hood. See, I'm disguised as the grandmother, ready to eat the little girl." he answered as he pointed to the nightgown he was wearing.

"Well, I don't have a red riding hood but you can always eat me." I replied with a devilish grin.

"Sounds good to me." he answered as he bent down to kiss me.

Feeling especially horny, I thrust my tongue into Mark's mouth for a change. Mark grabbed my ass with both hands squeezing my ass cheeks hard. With our bodies pressed against each other I could feel Mark's cock poking into my abdomen. His nightgown didn't do much to hide his growing erection. It excited me, knowing that I had such a strong effect on him.

I pulled off the wolf mask from the top of his head and tossed it to the ground. My arms then wrapped around Mark's neck as he lifted me up. We continued our deep kissing as I wrapped my legs around his waist. In this new position, Mark's cock was underneath me with my pussy resting against the base of his penis. By now his cock felt fully erect. I started gyrating my hips, grinding my pussy against his cock. The dry fucking felt fantastic though my pussy was so wet, I don't know if you could call it dry. After several minutes of French kissing and dry fucking, the crotch of my leotard was becoming soaked with my juices.

Mark slowly walked over to the bed, carrying me with him. Breaking our kiss, he laid me down on the bed. Kneeling over me, Mark pulled down the neckline of my leotard and body stocking exposing my left breast. He quickly took the nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it. The sensation caused me to moan with ecstasy. Mark then worked my right breast free and moved over to work on that tit while he continued fondling the left one. My eyes were closed as I savoured the wonderful sensations. I felt Mark's other hand move to cup my Venus mound through my leotard. The body stocking I was wearing beneath my leotard was crotchless so the only thing between Mark's fingers and my pussy was the leotard. It didn't take him long before he worked his fingers under my leotard and into my pussy.

Being a linebacker on the football team, Mark was a big man. About 6'2" and very muscular. He had a very dark skin tone and buzzed cut hair. His cock, I will never forget. When I first saw it several weeks ago, I thought he was circumcised because his foreskin tends to retract when his cock becomes fully erect. About 9 inches in length and thick, it was the biggest cock I've ever had and I fell in love with it. I loved looking at it, I loved feeling the weight and girth as I stroked it, I loved sucking on it, and most of all, I loved feeling completely stuffed when Mark had it buried in my pussy. Unfortunately, the man himself turned out to be an asshole.

I've been in such a heightened state of arousal for the last couple of hours from sucking the other guys and playing with myself that I knew it wouldn't take much more to bring me to an orgasm. Mark used two of his fingers to fuck my pussy as he continued sucking on my tits. Now Mark had big hands, so two of his fingers felt as big as some of my boyfriends' cocks in high school. Feeling them being thrust quickly along with the attention to my nipples made me have a small orgasm, causing my body to shiver. Mark continued finger fucking me for a couple more minutes but at a slightly slower pace, allowing my body to calm down after my orgasm.

Moving back to the edge of the bed, Mark stood up next to it as he pulled his glistening fingers out of my pussy. Remembering how much he liked me tasting myself, I quickly took his hand in mine and moved it to my mouth. I slowly, sensuously sucked both glistening fingers into my mouth as I moved to a sitting position at the edge of the bed. I continued sucking on his fingers, swirling my tongue around them, tasting my own juices. Mark had already pulled my clothes down from my shoulders to under my breasts. From my sitting position, I easily slipped my arms out of my costume while continuing to suck on Mark's fingers. It was a simple next step to slide my clothes past my bottom and down my legs. The leotard came off easily enough but the body stocking ended up bunched around my thighs since I couldn't take it off without first removing my boots.

Seeing me remove my leotard, Mark followed my lead removing the nightgown that made up part of his costume. He was only wearing a pair of boxers underneath which wasn't doing much to hide his huge erection. I admired his muscles which looked like they were sculpted from onyx but my attention was drawn to the large tent in his underwear.

I started reaching down to remove my boots when Mark told me, "No, leave the rest on."

Mark pulled down his boxers allowing his big black cock to spring free. He then kicked his boxers free before lying down on the bed next me. I stood up beside the bed in order to pull my body stocking back up over my bottom. As I worked my arms and tits back into my body stocking, Mark gave me an appreciative whistle.

"Now come here and suck my cock." Mark ordered.

I crawled onto the bed mimicking a stalking cat. I prowled around the bed giving Mark a show before settling down between his legs. As I moved by, Mark's hands were all over me caressing my ass and tits through my nylon body stocking.

Starting at his balls, I licked the entire length of Mark's cock. I worked my tongue up and down the shaft several times before moving down to suck one of his balls into my mouth. I didn't think I was sucking very hard but Mark told me "Easy Kitty, not so hard." Releasing his testicle, I took the other one into my mouth. This time I cradled it inside my mouth barely sucking while my tongue flickered against it.

After several minutes of giving his scrotum a tongue bath, I took his cock into my mouth. I slid Mark's cock deep on my first pass stopping only when the head touched the back of my throat. My mouth felt completely full even though I had little more than half the length of his cock inside. I held it there holding my breath, allowing my saliva to coat the shaft. When I pulled back a bit to take a breath, I used one hand to grasp the base of his cock. Then I started bobbing my head while I sucked on his cock. My hand gripping his shaft would slide in tandem with my mouth as I moved. Mark's moans of delight encouraged me to work faster.

I would vary my pace as I sucked on Mark's cock, slowing down to catch my breath before speeding up again. Every few minutes I would take a deep breath, force his cock as deep in my throat as I could without gagging and hold it there until my breath ran out. I would then resume stroking his shaft along with my bobbing movements.

If you've read my previous chapters, you know how much I love giving blow jobs. Having a hard throbbing cock in my mouth gets me really excited and wet. The more excited I am, the more I want to suck cock. Even though I loved sucking on Mark's cock, I needed to see and feel him inside me. I moved up to straddle Mark's waist, grinding my pussy against the front of his erection. Without my leotard, his cock was rubbing directly against my pussy lips making me moan with delight. Mark reached up with his hands, cupping and fondling my tits through my body stocking. I couldn't wait any longer to feel him inside me. I moved to a kneeling position with my legs still straddling Mark's waist. When I reached down to guide his cock into my pussy, the head of his cock bumped against my pubic bone. I quickly realized that his cock was too long to enter my pussy in our current positions. I didn't think of it at the time but if I moved forward over his abdomen, I could have backed onto his cock while still kneeling.

The first solution that came to mind was to get up and move to a squatting position. The heels of my boots were sinking into the bed on either side of Mark. To keep my balance, I leaned forward using my left hand to steady myself against Mark's chest. My right hand reached down between us and firmly grasped his cock, aiming it straight up. Looking down, I slowly lowered myself directing his cock to my pussy. Despite the dim light, I had a perfect view of Mark's beautiful black cock as it slowly spread apart my pussy lips. I stared intently as his huge cock disappeared into my pussy inch by inch as I continued to slowly lower myself onto it. By now my pussy was sopping wet and his cock was still coated with my saliva allowing it to glide in without any discomfort at all. I savoured the delicious feeling of being stretched full by Mark's big black cock. The combined sights and sensations were incredibly exhilarating.

I continued lowering myself until our pubic hair meshed together. It gave me an added sense of accomplishment, knowing I took Mark's entire length. After a brief pause to allow my pussy to acclimatize, I started to slowly bounce on his cock in long delicious strokes. Both hands now rested on Mark's chest to help me maintain my balance. My head was still bent down to watch his glistening black shaft as it pumped in and out of my pussy. I can remember vividly how my pussy lips seemed to be adhering to his cock on each up stroke. It was as if my pussy was trying to prevent Mark's cock from being withdrawn.

My excitement built steadily as I continued impaling myself on Mark's cock. The more worked up I got, the faster my bouncing movements became. After several minutes I started to feel an orgasm building. My legs however, were getting tired. While his cock was still inside me, I moved my legs one at a time to a kneeling position. With my knees straddling him, I sat down forcing his cock deep into my pussy. I moved to an upright position before resuming my bouncing movements. Mark reached up grabbing both my tits through my body stocking as I worked myself on his cock. The pace wasn't as fast or hard as before but the sensations were still incredible.

I was on the edge of cumming for a long time before my movements slowed even more. A sheen of perspiration was forming on me from my exertion as my breathing became more laboured. Not satisfied with my pace, Mark moved his hands from my tits to my ass, grabbing both cheeks in his large hands. Spreading them apart, he thrust his big cock deep inside me causing me to cry out loudly. The force of his thrust caused me to topple forward landing on my hands; my tits brushing against Mark's face. He then started driving into me with deep powerful thrusts.

Moans of "Oh God! Oh God!" escaped my lips. The moans soon degenerated into loud grunts with each thrust of Mark's cock. It felt like his cock was so big and deep, it forced the air out of my lungs. His speed and power was overwhelming, leaving me breathless and unable to move.

Within minutes, I had an earth shattering orgasm. My arms gave out and I collapsed on top of Mark in a quivering heap. He kept a tight hold of my ass cheeks as he continued ramming his cock into me without pause. Moans of ecstasy filled the room as I lost control of myself. The orgasm seemed to last for ages but it probably was only a minute.

I regained my senses just as Mark rolled me over onto my back. He had to stop his thrusting briefly though he kept his cock inside me during the turn. We ended up in the missionary position when Mark resumed fucking me. His pace at first was slow and luxurious.

"God, that feels sooo good. Don't stop. You feel sooo good." I said breathlessly.

Mark propped his body up on his arms like he was doing a push up allowing him to push his cock harder and deeper into my pussy. He quickly built up his force and speed causing me to slide on the bed sheets. I moved my legs up to wrap around his waist, locking the heels of my boots together.

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers