Kitty's Team Spirit Pt. 02

Story Info
Kitty is forced to work out with the team.
6.3k words
4.44
30.2k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

As the boys carried Kitty towards the shower, she struggled against their hold to get away. She had to fight against these boys. She couldn't allow them to keep using her for their pleasure. But she was too weak, or maybe the boys were too strong. Either way, try as she might, she couldn't get away.

The team carried the resisting soccer mom into the shower. The water had already been turned on and they held her under the stiff, hot spray of the shower head. She balked and screamed at them as several of the boys came forward with bottles of body wash.

"Get the fuck away from me!" she screamed, hoping that a violent outburst would startle them and give her a chance to run. "Don't touch me!"

The boys didn't listen. Two of them pulled Kitty's arms behind her back while the rest held her up under the waters spray. Kitty tried to fight but it was no use, she felt the metal snap of the handcuffs once again and she found her hands trapped behind her.

Now the boys started squirting soap onto her, dribbling it over her massive boobs, across her ass, down her stomach and legs. Then hands began to rub the soap in, spreading and lathering it all over her body.

Hot water sprayed over her, and the boys groped and pinched and squeezed her all over as the scrubbed at every inch of her body.

Kitty had hands pinching her stiff, sensitive nipples, pulling at them and squeezing her breasts. She gritted her teeth and tried desperately not to moan as they teased and tormented her, but her body had a mind of its own. It reacted to each touch and slap with a shuddering thrill that continued to course through her.

A hand began to slide over her pussy. She could feel the fingers pulling at her pussy hair, spreading her puffy lips and begin to slide their way inside her. She shook and yanked at the hands that held her, trying to get away!

"Please stop!" she screamed. No more!" but hands continued to rub at her most sensitive areas.

Now another hand slid down her ass cheeks and in between them, fingers, wet with soap sliding across her bunghole.

She sobbed as she felt the soapy finger start to push into her ass.

"Not again! Please not my ass!" she begged. It did no good.

Now Rick was in front of her, his hands being the ones that were pinching and twisting her poor abused tits. He pressed his wet body up against hers, rubbing and grinding as he continued the assault on her breasts. Then he leaned forward and kissed her hard on the mouth. Kitty tried to keep her mouth shut against him, but he took her full bottom lip in his teeth and pulled on it hard. Kitty shrieked and he pressed in, his tongue sliding into her mouth.

Just then, the finger in her ass was joined by a second digit, both shoved in hard and deep. Kitty gasped against the intrusion and found herself Kissing Rick back!

More hands, more stroking. Fingers in her pussy, sliding in and out, stroking her clit, tugging on her swollen pussy lips. Fingers in her ass sliding in harder and harder, finger fucking her ass hole, making her groan as feelings of heat and pleasure mingled with pain and humiliation. Soapy hands slid over every part of her body and Kitty writhed and trembled and tried her best to stop the rising tide of her orgasm, but the boys knew what they were doing, and her body had no choice. She could feel it growing quickly in strength.

She began to pant, her breasts rising and falling quickly as her breath came in gasps and then, she was cumming, hard and loud, over and over, once more, all at the hands of her tormentors. She cried out against Ricks mouth, and he sucked hard at her tongue and pressed his mouth against her even more strongly. Kitty's body shook and she squealed and quivered and would have fallen to her knees if the boys weren't holding her up.

Her orgasm continued to shoot through her, and Kitty was helpless against its fury. Hands stroked and touched and pulled at her, prolonging the ordeal until at last it began to subside.

Rick broke the kiss and stepped back, his hands finally leaving her throbbing tits alone for a moment. Her legs were trembling. The boys could tell she was unsteady. They lowered her to the wet tile floor and Kitty gratefully sat down, panting and trying to catch her breath after the ripping power of her orgasm.

"Oh god, I..."

That was as far as she got. As soon as she opened her mouth to speak, Rick shoved his cock into her face, sliding between her lips and over her tongue. He grabbed ahold of her head with both hands and pulled her hard against him.

Kitty could tell he wasn't fully hard yet, but his cock was already beginning to swell. Her face was pulled hard against Rick's crotch. His pubic hair tickled her lips, and she could feel his ball sack resting against her chin. She tried to pull back, but Rick held her tightly against him. He didn't slide in and out, he just filled her mouth with his quickly hardening cock and held her there.

Kitty tried to breathe but for a moment she couldn't get any air. She puffed out her cheeks, tried to suck air in around his cock. Her eyes watered and she felt the bulbous head of his member sliding deeper into her mouth as it expanded, up against the back of her throat.

"MMMPPHHTTTHHH!" She tried to say something, beg for air, but still he held her there.

Kitty's face was turning read, her cheeks bulged, and she gagged in her throat trying to make him understand that she couldn't breathe.

"URK! GGAAHH." Her noises only seemed to excite Rick more and he redoubled his grip on her head.

Kitty's eyes began to roll back in her head. She pounded her feet and shook her bound hands. She tried to suck air in through her nose. She got a small breath but then water got sucked in and she coughed and choked and snorted.

Finally, just as Kitty thought she would pass out, Rick relented and yanked his now iron hard cock out of her mouth. He let go of her head and Kitty fell back, gasping in lungsful of air. She wheezed and panted, lying there on the shower floor, water still cascading over her.

The boys all stood around her, staring down at the wet, naked MILF they had under their control. Their eyes greedily devoured every inch of her shaking, glistening body. They watched her massive breasts heave and shake as she tried to get her body back under control.

Finally, Chris reached over and, turning off the water, looked up and nodded to Rick.

"She looks clean enough. Let's get her dried off and over to the weight room."

Rick agreed. He looked at the team.

"All right guys, Towels, quickly now!"

Several of the boys turned and ran off, returning a moment or two later with several large towels. They bent down and began to vigorously dry Kitty, rubbing her back and arms and legs, paying particular attention to her large breasts and the region between her legs. The Rubbed her hard and fast all over and Kitty shuddered under their touches.

She groaned as they scrubbed the rough terrycloth towel over her hard-as-rock nipples, making them ache even more. Her body trembled as they rubbed the rough towel between her legs, pressing it up hard against her still slick and dripping womanhood.

But eventually she was dry. The towels were tossed aside and once again the team surrounded Kitty, taking her arm and lifting her up. Then the boys began to half walk, half drag her out of the shower and across the locker room.

Kitty tried to break loose but with her arms cuffed behind her and the boys holding on to her it was no use. Wherever they had in mind to take her, she was going to go there, whether she wanted to or not. Her heart was beating double-time and her legs trembled as she wondered what the team had in store for her now.

The boys dragged the resisting Kitty to a large door and pushed it open, taking her inside. Now Kitty found herself looking at a well lit and well stocked gym. Various weight benches and several large professional exercise machines were set up, filling the room. The walls were mirrored and reflected the entirety of the room, giving the optical illusion of an infinitely larger space. Kitty nervously tried to figure out what was going to happen to her now. She quickly found out.

The team wasted no time dragging her further into the room. Chris looked at Rick, who seemed to be the one in charge of this part of Kitty's ordeal.

"Where do you want to start?" he asked Rick.

Rick considered for a moment, looking over the room and the various pieces of equipment. Finally, he seemed to settle on a decision and grinned.

"Let's start with the Arm Extension machine," he said.

Chris added his grin to Rick's.

"Perfect! I've been waiting to see this one."

"Wait!" Kitty pleaded, "See what? What are you going to do now?"

She hated how her voice whined as she spoke but fear and prior abuse by these boys had sapped most of her inner reserves. She just wanted them to let her go.

Rick reached out and grabbed a handful of Kitty's hair and dragged her head towards him.

"Oh, you're going to love this! You'll get a real workout!" He laughed and as he let go of her hair, he casually slapped her across the face, not too hard, but hard enough to make Kitty yelp.

"What do you mean?" she asked, eyes wide and cheek stinging.

Rick just started across the room, gesturing at the team to bring Kitty. They dutifully followed, pulling Kitty with them and quickly reached their goal. It was a large steel framed machine with a leather seat and another leather pad set almost chest high, in front of the chair. Kitty could see cables running along the length of the frame and wrapped about large spindle-like gears. There were several rows of black weight bars, each marked with their weight, from Five pounds to One Hundred pounds. Each had a notch in them and there was a long steel bar that could be fit into each notch, to increase or decrease the weight on the machine's pulleys.

The team yanked Kitty over to the machine and set her naked ass down on the cool leather seat. As two of the boys held her, Rick came around behind and quickly unlocked the cuffs. Kitty's freedom was short-lived, however.

Once her hands were free, the pushed her forward on the seat so that she leaned against the other pad. Tom and Chris held her there while Rick grabbed at her breasts and pulled them up, making sure that while Kitty's abdomen rested against the pad, her large boobs hung down over it's top. Kitty had to stretch a bit to manage this, and she felt a bit awkward, but the worst was yet to come.

Now the boys took her arms and made her reach over the pad as well. Kitty saw there were two grips at just the right level to grab a hold of. Her hands were placed on the grips and Tom pulled out a large roll of duct tape. He quite efficiently wrapped it around her wrists and the grips of the machine she was holding onto, so that very quickly she found that she could not let go of the handles.

Meanwhile, Chris brought out another coil of silk rope. He came around to Kitty's side and lifted her large hanging breast. Taking the rope, he began to wrap it tightly around the base of her left breast. After circling it a couple of times he made a figure eight-like loop and proceeded to wrap the other breast. Back and forth he went, eventually looping it up and around her neck and tying it in place.

Now Kitty's boobs were tightly tied, causing them to swell and her sensitized nips to stick out straight and hard. Kitty groaned at the restrictiveness of the rope.

"Please Chris," she begged. "Don't do this. It's too much!"

Chris ignored her.

"Now, lets start your workout" he said. Here, work those triceps. Pull up on the handles," he said.

When Kitty did not immediately react, he took his hand and slapped at bound, swollen boob, eliciting a shriek from Kitty.

"I said pull!"

Resting her outstretched arms on the pad, Kitty pulled up the handles, bending her arms at the elbow to do so. It wasn't much weight, maybe five or ten pounds (she couldn't see what was listed on the bars), and she easily raised them up.

"Now hold it there!" Chris ordered.

Kitty didn't want another strike against her aching boobs, so she kept her arms bent, holding the weight.

That's when Rick came forward. He had a small pile of chain piled in his hand. He grabbed one end and Kitty's eyes widened in fear as she saw the end of the chain had a wicked looking black metal butterfly clamp on it.

"Oh god no! Don't, please!" she begged Rick. But he simply pressed the clamps ends together, opening the wide, flat jaws and reached over to place it directly on Kitty's stiff and throbbing nipple.

Kitty screamed as she felt it close and her arms shook, letting the weights slide back down to resting position. Chris immediately slapped her face and shouted at her!

"Pull them back up, now!"

Kitty grunted and pulled the handles back up, lifting the weights again.

"That's better! And keep them there till we tell you different!"

Kitty nodded, tears falling as she did so. The slap hurt and her tit throbbed with ache. Yet through it all, something inside of her had started to respond again. She could feel her pussy twitching as this abuse and these boys staring at her -- and more -- was getting to her again.

Now Rick took another chain, with another clamp on it and quickly latched it onto her other nipple. Kitty squealed but kept the weights lifted this time.

Then, he took the other ends of the two chains that now hung from Kitty's swollen, aching tits. He tugged the short chains out, just slightly stretching her titties. He seemed to measure that and let out a little more chain so there was a tiny bit of slack. Then he took the ends and made a loop around the handles that Kitty held up, quickly using clamps at that end to attach them.

Now Kitty's breasts had strong clamps on each nipple and the chain stretched from her nipples to the handles she was bound to.

"Now you can let the weight down." Chris said.

Kitty looked at him and then to the chains and realized what was about to happen.

"But I.... No, please Chris," she begged.

"I said Lower the weight! Or do you need more encouragement?" He held up his hand menacingly.

Kitty shook her head, sobbing and let the handles slide back down to their starting position. As she did, the chain between them and her tits became taught and began to pull and stretch her tits out. She tried to lean in a bit as she let her arms extend fully but she couldn't fully relieve the strain and her tits were pulled to an almost obscene length, making her moan against the pain!

"OOOOHH! Please! She begged, no more"!

She struggled and managed to raise herself up a bit more, lifting with her legs and raising her ass off the seat, just a little. It helped relieve the strain on her tits a little. But now she felt a hand sliding around under her upraised ass, pulling at her ass cheeks and stroking her puckered rear entry. She yelled and tried to sit back down but that only managed to trap the hand under her butt and pull hard on her tits.

"UGH! OOOOOOH NOOOO!" she begged. "No!"

Several of the team laughed at her predicament and Chris slapped her ass with his open hand.

"Lift the weights, now! Work those triceps! I want twenty reps, starting now!"

Kitty shuddered and groaned.

"No! I can't. Please take them off!" But Chris was unrelenting.

"Twenty reps, starting now or we start doing this," and he brought his arm back and slapped her hard on the ass again.

Kitty shrieked and raised her ass and pulled on the handles and raised the weights up. Immediately the insistent pressure against her tits lessened. She felt relief as she brought her arms fully up to a ninety- degree bend and held them there, not wanting to lower them again, but Chris wasn't about to let her rest. He slapped her ass again and at her ass hole, the finger was now pushing in.

"Come on, Mrs. H." Chris ordered, "You can do better than that. I said twenty reps and I mean it! NOW!"

Kitty groaned at the intrusion in her ass, the stinging swat on her ass-cheek and the nasty clamps pulling on her tits. She ground her teeth and bit her lip to stifle another groan and lowered the weights. Again, her tits were pulled and stretched and despite her best efforts she let loose a cry of pain...or was it pleasure?

Up and down, now Kitty worked the Arm Extension machine. She lifted and released, over and over, pulling cruelly on her nipples. Behind her, two fingers once again slid up into her ass and began to fuck her in and out, faster and faster.

Her breath began to come in gasps. What seemed like such a minor weight to start with was getting heavier and heavier as she lifted it again and again. Then, when all this seemed like it couldn't get any worse, Chris stepped up and grabbing her head, turned it towards him. She found herself eye-level -- or was that mouth level -- with his stiff cock.

"Open wide Mrs. H." he said and slid his hard member into Kitty's gasping mouth.

Already breathing hard, she took about half of Chris's cock into her mouth as he shoved in and slid it around. Kitty gulped and licked and sucked at It, even as she kept up her repetitions, each one more and more painful to her poor, benighted tits. The fingers in her ass worked themselves faster and faster and Kitty could no longer deny that these boys were forcing her towards yet another orgasm.

"MMMMPPHH!" she struggled to keep breathing as Chris became more insistent, shoving his cock deeper with each thrust. Her tits were screaming in pain, her ass was filled and being fucked and she continued to gobble Chris's cock. Between her legs she could feel juices dribbling out, her quim throbbed and shuddered as her body reacted to all the stimulation. She tried to hold it in. She didn't want to give the boys the satisfaction of making her cum again, but she just couldn't stop it. Her pussy spasmed and her anus clenched hard on the fingers inside her. Her nipples exploded in fire and her whole body shook as she came and came hard!

This set Chris off and he began to spurt his load into Kitty's mouth. String after string of thick, salty cum filled her mouth and she automatically swallowed it even as she screamed around the cock that she still held in her mouth.

The fingers in her ass twisted and thrust deep and now hands were slapping her ass hard. That just kept the pleasure-wave going, rising again and again in her and bursting across her whole body.

At last, Chris pulled out of her mouth and Kitty gasped in air and swallowed the last of his cum. The fingers in her ass pulled out. The spanking continued for another two or three strokes and then ceased as well.

Kitty's arms felt like rubber, and she couldn't lift them again, so she sat there, leaning over and having her tits stretched out to almost twice their length. She cried as her body began to come down from its orgasmic heights.

"Please Rick," she was finally able to gasp out. "Please take them off, it hurts..."

Rick looked at her stretched nipples and her sweat covered, shaking body for a moment or two and then, he reached out and almost gently opened the clamps and removed them from Kitty's nipples.

Her breasts were still tied and had swollen, turning dark red and purple. She cried as blood flowed back into her tits and they spiked and tingled. Rick just watched as she shook and collapsed against the machine.

He let her sit there for a full minute, slowly coming down and regaining herself. Then, he nodded to the team and Chris and Tom quickly unwrapped the duct tape holding her to the machine. Then they took her by the arms and lifted her up.

"I think it's time for some cardio. Take her to the stationary bike."

Several of the boys cheered and they began to half pull, half drag her over to another machine. This time it was a large stationary exercise bike. It only had one front wheel and gears that were entwined with bike chain like cables that ran from it to the pedals and up towards the seat. The bikes handlebars were upright and moved as one back and forth as the rider pedaled and the seat moved up and down as well, causing a whole-body workout as you rode.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers
12