Kneading Dough - Morning of Fun

Story Info
Tired and exhausted Pascal soothed by his girlfriend Hale.
2.6k words
5
1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning was a few hours away but his responsibilities weren't. That was the life of a baker with his own Bakery 'Bread Box'. He needed to wake up and get right to work. Start on the new batches of bread for his loyal customers. But someone, someone very important had some other plans for him rather than kneading some dough. As her warm fingers ran up his body, hills ran across his skin. Starting from his thighs and over his fit torso all the way to his scruffy beard. She loved the skin to skin contact and just for that, she always insisted on sleeping completely naked and our baker, Pascal never thought to oppose her. But he was thinking of doing so now.

"Hale, you know, I need to go. This isn't helping..."

Hale's hand went to his back, feeling every single sore muscle of his. Pascal was overworked and underappreciated. Running your own bakery does that to you. So, she ignored his honey coated voice and grinned as her fingers started to do their magic. They lay beside each other in the bed. Laying on their side, as she squeezed and commanded the taut muscles to relax.

"You never listen do you?..."

Pascal's voice was coated with drowsiness but he had his eyes open and awake. While his body felt the aches of yesterday's work wash away. His heart slowly fell into the rhythm of slowness. He felt a slight warmth run through his body. A feeling of something more in his heart. He turned around to face the beauty beside him. Another smile across his face because of her.

"Hmm? Did you say something? I am sorry. I cannot listen to people who don't take care of themselves."

Hale smirked as she spoke. She knew he was going to become a big shot baker someday. But what's the point if you can't even take care of yourself? She sighed and rolled him over on his stomach and got on top.

"Just shut up and stay still."

He just chuckled and nodded in an obedient manner. Her soft fingers felt his entire back, feeling the knots in every nook and cranny. He looked back and thought, Hale might be one of the only women that he felt so comfortable with. The summer heat had tanned Pascal as Hale's fingers were in contrast to his skin. She used every weapon possible to massage her man. Fingers, fists, elbows and with each knot opened, Pascal relaxed even more. Seeing him relieved filled her up with satisfaction as she smiled.

"Now, the most important part..."

She said with playfulness as she flipped him to face her. Her body sitting atop him perfectly like two puzzle pieces. Her fingers went over his torso, her nails softly scraped against his skin to tease him more over his chest and finally ending at his two hands. As Hale's tiny fingers gripped his. He felt the strength and the gentleness in them as they massaged his hand. He chuckled just slightly as he could feel himself melting away just a bit more under her touch. He took extra care of his hands as he took pride in what his fingers could do for him and his life and to watch Hale take the extra energy and give it attention was something that had never been done by any other woman he had been with.

"Mm..really? Is that how we are playing, Miss Hale?..."

A smirk across his face trying his best not to fall trap to her entrancing techniques over his hands. She massaged every bit of his hand. Pascal's eyes were becoming heavily-lidded as the pleasure was of a different kind. The focus wasn't over his manhood or his chest or his neck. Over his fingers, those digits that would roam all over Hale and all inside her until she would paint his palms with her wetness. But right now, Pascal could feel himself rise in heat. His heart, which was in a meditative state just seconds ago, was awake. Beating with a new liveliness. His extremities rising in warmth, his ears getting hotter and hotter. It wasn't all the cause of Hale's actions but his own imagination. Imagining what would take place if this trail of events was followed which it would no matter what.

Finally, his manhood would respond as well. Growing in size but still pretty much flaccid and limp. Her kisses over his fingertips, the area with the most nerve endings in his hands as he felt a soft groan build up. But he controlled himself not to let himself go. Letting out that silent breath of his. A heated breath. The time between the next inhale was reducing as his eyes opened up and went over her body. Remembering that time before as he had held his urges in check in her apartment. Oh, how he wanted to just pick her up and push her down on the bed and take her in all her naked glory. Now, he could let himself go and let himself be under her touch and have her under him and over him and all over. In all the ways possible. Marking her just as she would. He didn't know these urges. These animalistic urges to claim his mate tonight. These instincts that he couldn't understand.

But how good it would feel to accept them and let them be satisfied? The final kisses on the wrists and the hands going over his biceps as he relaxed all over his neck and his biceps. This time, he couldn't stop it. She doted on him and his body responded in kind with a soft groan. His teeth baring and biting his bottom lip. As his calm eyes had started to stir as he watched in those amber piercing eyes. But being hypnotised in those eyes was certainly a disadvantage. The coldness of dawn wasn't affecting him not one bit. Because his heart pumped and pumped to fill in the heat for his lewd mind. He lay bare in front of Hale. As they met, met with their needy lips. Just as his hands were going to grip her shoulders and do what he imagined. He felt her hands go over his strong shoulders and close in the distance between them.

Her nose nuzzled him as he did the same. But his hands went down to her hips. His hands found that curve in her hips to fit his hands in. Squeezing them while his lips were busy with hers. He tasted her lips again and again. His flour creations satisfied his taste buds but the taste of Hale which he longed for just changed his world again and again. He let himself moan under her initiated kiss. His breathing hitched as he took her breath in as his. His body was ready to make each other as one already. He kissed again and again. His lips refused to break away from this taste. Trying to make that breath last longer than it ever should. His body burned wherever Hale touched. As Hale's finger palmed his manhood. He felt it get harder in just a second just to show how much Hale had control over his body. Her moans made him quiver and shudder. Her fingers tugged and gripped his warm manhood and played with it. Tapping with her finger and testing its firmness.

"Didn't someone need to go to work?...", She teased.

"Shut up.."

Pascal couldn't manage anything more witty in the moment, as Hale's pale fingers took his girth in her possession. He knew that her teasing wasn't going to stop anytime soon. Just like he wanted it. His lips had parted to let her tongue in. He wanted to taste more of her. All of her. While he couldn't battle down below. He would battle up above, his fingers went above her hips. Not his palms but only his fingers grazed all over her welcoming body, going up to her breasts and gripping them and squeezing them and moving it around. His other hand goes down below to the band of her jeans. His index finger rubbing against her inner thigh slowly making its way to the centre.

But before he could reach, his body shivered and his hips thrusted up with the desperate throbs of his manhood within Hale's grasp. As his manhood throbbed with her hand pumping it. He felt his breath running out far quicker than he would have anticipated but he didn't want to leave her tongue. As his tongue swirled around with hers. Tasting the sides of her mouth and the pink muscle which had pleasured his manhood twice yesterday. His manhood was being tortured and teased as he felt a smirk across her face. She enjoyed it.

Finally, he gave in and knew what had to be done. Work had to wait and his poor dough had to wait to kneaded later.

"Take it easy...we got time, Miss Hale.."

As she pulled her lips away, he felt the cold air rush in between them and felt a bit sad. But that feeling of sadness washed away as Hale spit in her hand and strings of saliva splattered all over her palm. Her saliva lubed hand with his throbbing manhood yet again. Pumping it slower but gripping it tighter. She knew just how he liked it. Using her thumb at times to rub against his tip. The shaft got stronger with every second. He watched her as she took such pleasure in it, he felt his manhood get as hard as it could. The slow strokes exposed the tip as the foreskin rolled back on his shaft. The focus on his underside made him shudder and let out a louder moan. His frenulum was much more sensitive. But the stimulation over there caused him to release just the tiniest drops of his precum as they coated the slit of his tip and the surrounding of it. The veins got more prominent on his manhood as it throbbed and its owner was already feeling himself writhing a bit more with the pleasure rushing through his body.

His mouth salivated even more, drooling at the thought of having Hale all over him. Her lips went back to where they belonged as his moans were mixed with hers. This time even though he barely had control over himself. His hand made way to her weakness, to her pleasure trove. One of his hands felt her comforting breasts and those large balls of pleasure that he would kiss and kiss and let his tongue and his lips close over her nipples. His fingers pinched her nipples just gently. Rubbing his thumb against her nipple. His other hand now fits between her legs. An eagerness in his movements as her hand's pace rose just as his fingers felt the wetness. As he smirked against her lips. Knowing she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

"I....want you all to myself..."

He spoke with no filter as he said whatever his pleasure filled mind would think to say. He breathed heavy onto her as his words were rushed out as he kept kissing her. His manhood survived her torturing fast strokes with both her hands.

"I want you addicted...to my touch as much as I am to yours..."

The stirring in his eyes had grown further. He didn't have anything on his mind other than to claim his mate tonight.

"I...want you..to be...m..fuck!"

That last word was drowned out as he cursed loudly and felt his tip being coated her saliva from her hand and his precum helping her in her fast strokes. It hadn't even been ten minutes and he already felt a knot forming in his stomach but he tried to keep himself at bay.

She teased him further as she teased him with words of lust and adding onto his imagination as he wanted that torture of hers. His eyes bright and dilated under Hale's touch. His hands stopped in its tracks as he couldn't focus on anything else than her strokes over his manhood. His lips against hers. Her taste was something he could never forget. Pulling away, he had his eyes with lust on hers. He smirked.

"If this is torture...then torture me even more."

"I...ahh..show me....how you satisfy your urges..show me how you would shiver and shudder with the thought of me inside you...show me how you would moan out my name while you touch yourself.."

Pascal had nothing more on his mind anymore. He didn't care about what he said. He said what he wanted. He didn't even know how those words came out of him. He said what he thought. If this was torture then he would want to be tortured every single day. He shuddered yet again as he snapped back from his thought and finally looked at Hale's both hands gripping and squeezing his manhood with such a desire that his hips would buckle and thrust upwards into her hands even more, making her go down to the base with her palms. He moaned yet again and gulped the build up of drool and his body burning as a small layer of sweat formed over his chest. He looked at her and couldn't do anything but show her how much she pleasured him with his expressions. His hand found its way to her heart shaped ass somehow and gripped it hard. Her ass was more comforting than the sheets to grip at. He couldn't take his eyes off hers now. No matter how much he would shiver and shudder, he would want to see her reaction to him.

But Hale was focused on just one thing and one thing only. Making him explode all in her hand. Her hands kept on pumping his manhood as more and more precum flowed out of his throbbing tip. Her hands gripped it tighter. Her ears picking up on his moans. The manhood throbbed more and more and she felt it rising, The bulbous tip growing even more. Pascal closed his eyes and made a face of vulnerability. His hips were out of control as they buckled and tightened and thrusted upwards into her arms.

"Fuck! Fuck! Hale, I am going to...I am going to cum!"

Pascal could barely announce his climax but Hale's climax was yet to come. As her hands started to pick up the pace even more and the sloppy sounds of her jerking hands were filled in the room. Pascal was a big ball of mess as he writhed in pleasure. As his body under instinct tried to get away from such stimulation but she kept him there. With a few more pumps he exploded hot. The first rope of thick seed launched out and Hale dived down as soon as she could. No matter how sweet Pascal made his cakes, this was always sweeter. Her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft as she held herself down on his manhood. The manhood throbbing and shooting ropes after ropes into her warm wet mouth.

Pascal grunting and groaning as he rode the climax all the way through, his heart beating out of his chest, he was heaving for air as Hale had just sucked the soul out of him at the last second. His hips relaxed and he fell relaxed on the bed. Hale was still on his manhood for a bit longer. A smirk across her face as she watched her man finally fully relax. She slowly pulled away, leaving his drool covered, veiny manhood with a parting kiss on the tip and lapping up the last of his seed. As she swallowed it all, she looked over him. He looked back at her with a satisfied smile.

But she gripped his hand and guided him slowly over her legs and right on her wetness. His fingers rubbing against the folds of her wetness, feeling her horniness oozing out.

"Don't think you are getting away so easily. I have an appointment with these fingers of yours, Baker."