Kneel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"And I love you," she whispered.

It was nearly a week later that Kimberly was ready to kneel in front of Tom. He almost blew his load, looking at her on her knees, blue jeans unzipped, small breasts bare. She took his hard cock into her small hands and stroked him with familiarity.

Then she opened her mouth, snaked her tongue out and licked around the mushroom shaped helmet of his cock. Opening her mouth wide, she took a few inches of meat into her warm, wet mouth.

"Um," Tom moaned in pleasure.

"Mm-hmm," Kimberly moaned in pleasure.

She stroked his cock with her left hand. Her right hand disappeared down the front of her jeans.

"Mmph!" she grunted; her finger brought her to orgasm.

Twice, she almost gagged when his cock bumped into the back of her throat. Tom stood, leaning against his kitchen counter, watching the kneeling girl's head bobbing up and down his cock.

Gently, he placed his hand at the back of her head. Her hair was coarse, stiff in his hand. But Tom was not paying any attention to the texture of her hair. He was feeling the buildup of sperm in his balls.

"Ugh, oh God, yes," Tom hissed.

Kimberly jerked when the first spurt of Tom's semen filled her mouth. The texture was odd, slimy. The taste was bitter. Had Tom not had his hand on the back of her head, she would have pulled her mouth off. But she dutifully swallowed his semen. Several spurts filled her mouth and several times, she forced herself to swallow the vile stuff.

"Yes, yes, oh, that was so good," Tom sighed, releasing her head.

Kimberly continued to stroke his shaft, continued to suck his cock.

"Baby, that's enough," tom said.

"Mm?" Kimberly questioned.

"Getting too sensitive," Tom cautioned.

With an audible 'pop' she pulled her mouth off of his cock. Tom stood, savoring the sight of her on her knees, hand jammed down the front of her jeans, looking up at him. Then he smiled and pulled her to her feet. They hugged, his limp dick rubbing against her nude belly.

"I love you," he said.

"Told you," she giggled against his chest.

He found out, part of the reason her hair was in such horrible shape was she used Dial soap instead of shampoo. Their entire family used Dial soap, to wash their bodies, to wash their hair, to cleanse their faces.

Another reason Kimberly's hair looked so wretched was that it was her mother that cut it. Gina Resendez had few skills and haircutting was not one of them. But that did not stop Gina from cutting Kimberly's hair, the hair of Jimmy Resendez, Kimberly's step-father, as well as Danny, Krysta and Tyra's hair.

Kimberly let Tom know that she had no idea who her father was. Gina had been somewhat promiscuous in her younger days. She also told Tom that Jimmy had always been very adamant about letting Kimberly know he was her step-father, not her father.

Tom could tell that Jimmy's attitude hurt his step-daughter. Kimberly looked down when she imitated her step-father's snarling voice declaring he was not her father.

They kissed softly, Kimberly sprawled on Tom's lap. Then Kimberly giggled when Tom kissed her eyelids, the tip of her nose, then her chin.

"Think you missed my mouth," Kimberly giggled.

"Hmm? Oh, so I did," Tom smiled and kissed her lips.

With some amusement, Michelle secured an appointment with T. Dayton Salon. She wore her usual professional demeanor when she suggested Tom try a perm, or perhaps a pompadour.

"It's not for me, you horrible woman," Tom smirked. "It's for my girlfriend."

Michelle's eyebrows rose at this announcement. She then nodded her head.

"The reason I've only managed to see your backside as you run out every day?" Michelle asked.

"Yes," Tom admitted. "She is precisely the reason you only see my backside as I run out of here every day."

"Very good, Mr. Thibodaux," Michelle said. "Your girlfriend's appointment is at two thirty next Wednesday."

In the exclusive salon, Tom grew slightly perturbed with Kimberly. The opulence of the salon intimidated her. The dress and the mannerisms of the other clients of the exclusive salon made her very self-conscious of her cheap blue jeans, her simple top. She pressed tightly, too tightly against him as they sat on the comfortable couch.

Looking through the books at the several styles of hairstyles further aggravated her insecurities. She could not decide on any style, constantly turning to Tom for his opinion.

"Calm down, Tom, calm down," Tom told himself as he could feel his blood pressure begin to skyrocket.

He smiled down at the worried expression on Kimberly's face. She did not return his smile, just studied his eyes.

"Well, Tom, you wanted a girl that would kneel for you," Tom said to himself. "Then you start getting the red ass when she does kneel for you."

"Ms. Lowry?" an attractive blonde woman smiled. "Hi, I'm Chanel; I'll be working with you today."

"What I'm doing?" Kimberly asked Tom.

"You going with her. Ask her what she would recommend. Then, you like it? We'll do it," Tom said gently.

Feeling the texture of Kimberly's hair, Chanel immediately decided on a hot oil treatment. She gently discussed everything she was doing, discussed why she was doing it, and made sure Kimberly understood her suggestions before proceeding.

Nearly two hours later, a nervous Kimberly waited for Tom's approval. She sighed deeply when he smiled and nodded his head in satisfaction.

She would never win any beauty contests; her nose was too sharply pointed, her chin was receding, her cheeks, forehead and chin were mottled with acne, but Chanel had brought out Kimberly's inner beauty. Tom peeled a twenty and a five from his wallet and told Kimberly to go tip Chanel.

He paid the receptionist for the service, then herded a smiling Kimberly to the door. Outside, she pulled him down and gave him a passionate kiss.

"What's this?" Kimberly asked as Tom handed her a plastic bag.

"The shampoo and conditioner that Ms. Chanel used on your hair, and four bars of A & A Soaps. Got you their raspberry, their citrus blend, their raw milk and honey; that's the one I use, and a coffee. Need let me know how that one is; I've never used their coffee one," Tom said.

Tom wanted to take her to La Scalia's, or even Side By Side, but Kimberly wanted pizza. So, he took her to Brick's Pizzeria.

Then he dropped her off at her apartment. She clutched the bag of goodies as she scampered up the stairs. Then she gave him a wide smile and wave before disappearing inside of her apartment.

"Hello?" Tom asked when his blue tooth alerted him to an incoming call.

"Krysta wants know when she's making ravioli," Kimberly asked.

"You promised we'd make Chef Boyardi next time," Krysta called out.

"Tell her be ready put her chef's hat on tomorrow night," Tom smiled. "And, uh, why don't you have everyone come?"

He stopped at Burns & Burns grocery store, bought what they would need, then went home. That night, as he masturbated to thoughts of Kimberly, on her knees, taking his cock in her three holes, it was with her new hairstyle, her shaped eyebrows, her subtle makeup.

The parentage of Danny, Krysta, and Tyra was immediately evident. Jimmy Resendez was a short, scrawny man with straight brown hair, deep brown eyes, large nose and pinched face. Gina could almost be Jimmy's sister, except for her pointed nose. Danny was Jimmy's clone, even to the nervous shifting from foot to foot as he stood in the foyer of Tom's home.

"Come on, Dad, you got see his checkerboard," Tyra excitedly said. "It's marble!"

"You been here before?" Jimmy asked his youngest.

"Uh yeah? When Krysta made that spaghetti?" Tyra said, pulling her father toward Tom's den.

"And you. You been here before?" Gina harshly asked Kimberly.

"Couple times," Kimberly said, a heavy blush forming.

"Mr. Tom, we need that flour and some salt and couple eggs," Krysta said, holding out her arms for him to tie her apron for her.

"Uh, really? We need flour and salt and eggs?" Tom teased her. "Uh, who's one showed you how make this?"

"She, she really did make that spaghetti?" Gina asked from the opening of the kitchen.

"I said I did," Krysta shrilled.

"Okay, we going make the pasta later; got to work on the filling first, Tom guided Krysta toward the cutting board.

"She's going cut herself!" Gina shrieked as Krysta grabbed a large knife.

"Mrs. Resendez, she is perfectly safe," Tom assured the woman. "You'd be surprised at how well she handles the kitchen."

Under Gina's fretful eye, Krysta did brown the ground veal and pork and beef. Krysta diced the bell pepper and onion, used the butt of the knife to smash the cloves of garlic, stirring the ingredients into the sizzling meat.

"Now, we can make our pasta," Tom smile.

Gina looked on as her daughter, the daughter that struggled mightily to read, struggled to make sense of numbers recited the recipe for pasta, recited the steps to take to prepare the dough.

"And, now, we want square pasta? Or, how about we make circles?" Tom asked.

Circles!" Krysta giggled.

She and Tom filled a few dozen round disks of dough, sealing each with a brushing of egg wash and a pinching around the edges. Then, they dropped the ravioli into the simmering marinara sauce.

"Next time? We'll make a pesto, okay?" Tom smiled, giving Krysta a hug.

"I don't, I just don't believe it," Gina said.

"That checkerboard, that thing real marble?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes sir," Tom said.

"Your daughter made that whole thing," Gina said, pointing to the large pot on the stove.

"You seen her?" Jimmy asked, not fully believing his wife.

"My own two eyes," Gina agreed.

They ate in the formal dining room, Kimberly to Tom's right, and a beaming Krysta to Tom's left. After a quick prayer, they began eating.

"This is almost as good as Chef Boyardi," Krysta declared as she ate her dinner.

"Personally? I think it's even better than Chef Boyardi," Tom said. "I think it's better, because you made it."

"She really made this?" Jimmy again asked his wife.

"Yes, Jimmy. I stood right there and watched," Gina snapped.

After dinner, Krysta helped Tom cut up the cheesecake he'd bought for their dessert. Jimmy almost jumped up, to get the large knife out of Krysta's grasp. Gina put her hand on his arm, jerking him back down into his seat.

"Chill out; she's got this," Gina said as Krysta did cut into the dessert.

"Mr. Tom, you know how make cheesecake?" Krysta asked, dribbling chocolate syrup onto Tyra's slice.

"You know what? No. But I bet we can look it up," Tom said.

"Good luck with that," Danny snickered. "She's too stupid know how read."

"Danny, that is not very nice," Kimberly snapped.

"Hey, you. Why don't you go sit in that corner over there? Huh? Go sit over there and you think about telling your sister you sorry, huh?" Jimmy ordered.

"And, uh, no dessert for you either," Gina agreed.

"Daddy? You want chocolate, or caramel?" Krysta asked, throat clogged with her tears.

"Um, caramel," Jimmy decided.

"Momma?" Krysta asked.

After they finished, Kimberly made Tyra help her with loading the dishwasher. Tom and Krysta went into his den and turned on his computer.

Jimmy stood behind Krysta's chair as she and Tom looked on-line and found several recipes for cheesecake.

"Ew! Sour cream?" Krysta asked.

"Or, how about this one, huh? Blue cheese?" Tom smiled, patting the girl's leg. "Know how bad blue cheese smells?"

"I uh, I bet, with that caramel sauce on it, that sour cream one would be pretty good," Jimmy offered.

"Or, strawberry sauce," Tom agreed.

"Mr. Tom, you know how make strawberry sauce?" Krysta asked.

"Well, let's look it up," Tom said.

The next time Kimberly came to his home, she was ready. She was ready to kneel, suck his cock to a forceful ejaculation. She was ready for Tom to ease her jeans and panties down and off her thick legs. She did look over her shoulder at him when he put her on her knees, her hands and knees.

"You ain't, oh!" Kimberly asked, then gasped out when Tom blued his mouth to her puffy slit.

Tom lapped at her thick, rubbery pussy lips, sucked at her flavor of musk, of sweat. He found her clitoris and gave it a playful nip.

"Ah!" Kimberly gasped and shuddered in orgasm.

"Ugh!" Kimberly grunted as Tom drove His cock into her very wet pussy.

Tom grabbed Kimberly's wide hips and pounded his cock in and out of her. He looked at her big, juicy butt as he pounded into her. Their flesh slapping together, the squelching sounds of her pussy as his cock pumped into her had him ready to climax soon, too soon.

"Ack! Ugh, oh!" Kimberly groaned in orgasm when Tom reached around her hip and found her clitoris.

"Ugh, God yes," Tom grunted and spurted heavily into Kimberly's clutching pussy.

The ring of dark brown hair around Kimberly's anus was a bit off-putting. But Tom wet a finger in his mouth, then drove the wet finger into her crinkled brown ring.

"Ugh! Nuh uh," Kimberly protested.

But she made no move to dislodge his probing finger. She remained on her knees as his wilting cock finally slid from her stretched pussy.

"Next time?" Tom suggested, fucking his finger in and out of Kimberly's slowly expanding anus.

"Ooh," Kimberly grunted.

The sight of his semen dotting her brown pubic hair, his semen oozing down her thigh had Tom's cock slowly expanding again. Tom gripped his cock in hand and slowly pushed it into Kimberly's sloppy again.

For Fourth of July, Tom had the Resendez clan over again. Krysta and Tom made a pot of chili, a pot of barbecued beans, and a tub of potato salad. Tom was the only one that liked Cole slaw, so no Cole slaw was made.

"Mr. Tom, you know how make hot dogs?" Krysta demanded.

"I do not, and I don't think I want to know," Tom admitted. "Now, this cheesecake. This recipe says it feeds six, but there's seven of us, so why don't we make a double order?"

Kimberly shook her head in amazement as her sister figured out, on her own how to double the ingredients needed.

"And this is that one with the sour cream, right?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah, Daddy, it's the one you wanted try," Krysta agreed as she dumped the softened cream cheese into the large mixer. "Mr. Tom, where's the sour cream?"

"Now, because it's Fourth of July, we going make this a red white and blue cake," Tom said, showing Krysta the bowl of raspberry sauce and the bowl of blueberry sauce.

"Oh! Well, I want red, white, and blue," Krysta declared as she slowly increased the speed on the mixer.

Tom had purchased nearly three hundred dollars' worth of fireworks and that kept both Jimmy and Danny outside and occupied. From time to time, Gina and Tyra would go outside, then declare it too noisy and would come inside again.

"See, Linda? This is what I wanted," Tom thought as Krysta checked the chili and the barbecued beans before starting the water for the hot dogs. "Bunch of kids, bunch of noise, house smelling of onions, and garlic."

"Tyra, Momma, how many hot dogs y'all want?" Kimberly called out.

"Two; they're not too big, huh?" Gina called back.

"One, just one," Tyra called out.

Kimberly then dashed outside to get the orders for Jimmy and Danny's hot dogs. She returned, shaking her head.

"What's so fun about firecrackers?" she asked no one in particular. "Okay, Daddy says he'll eat two, Danny only wants one. Sweetheart? How many you want?"

"Two," Tom smiled. "I'm 'Sweetheart,' huh?"

"And I want one, Krysta how many you going eat?" Kimberly said, giving Tom a playful little swat to his backside.

"One, so give me ten of them," Krysta said, peering at the steaming water.

"Wait, do that again?" Kimberly asked.

"Momma wants two, Daddy wants to, Mr. Tom wants two, you and me and Danny and Tyra want one; that's ten," Krysta said, holding out her hand for the package of hot dogs.

"Did she just..." Gina asked, coming into the kitchen.

"And she knew how much sour cream to double the recipe for the cheesecake," Kimberly said, a tear trickling down.

"Cheesecake; Mr. Tom, it's almost time take it out, "Krysta gasped. "Where them mitts?"

"Tyra, go tell the 'Whiz Bang Whee' Kids' lunch is almost ready," Tom called out.

"Hey! Whiz Bang Whee kids! Lunch, Tyra yelled through the back door.

After lunch, Krysta and Tom put a thick coating of red raspberry sauce down a third of the sheet cheesecake. The middle third was covered with whipped cream, and the last third had a stripe of blueberry sauce.

"And in 'bout an hour, it'll be nice and cold," Tom said, putting it into the refrigerator.

"Yay!" Krysta whooped.

Kimberly's skin was slowly clearing up. Her hair was soft to the touch and did not look like she'd licked a light socket. She still would never be called a cutie, but she was beautiful as she stretched out in Tom's large recliner. She lay on her side, snuggled against Tom's side.

"I like the way that smells," Kimberly said quietly.

"Whew! I'm stuffed," Jimmy declared, slumping down on one of the couches.

"Uh huh, who had three big old scoops of beans?" Bina asked.

"And three big old scoops of that tater salad; man! That was some good stuff," Jimmy agreed.

"Don't tell me, tell your daughter," Gina said, pointing to where Krysta curled into a corner of a couch.

"I still cannot believe, really? She figured out how many hot dogs cook? She added it all up?" Jimmy asked again.

"She's a lot smarter than y'all give her credit for," Tom declared. "Jimmy, you stood right there, right behind her while she read the ingredients make that cheesecake. 'Two packages cream cheese, softened. Three quarters cup sour cream' and she didn't need to ask what those words were."

"Yeah, you right," Jimmy nodded his head.

After a while, Jimmy, Danny, Tom and Kimberly went outside, to shoot off more fireworks. Kimberly shook her head, finding it all silly, and a waste of money.

"Mr. Tom!" Krysta screamed out the back door of the house. "It time we can have that cheesecake?"

"Good God; I told her 'one hour' and it is one hour on the dot, not a minute later," Tom chuckled to Kimberly.

Krysta wanted to just drag her knife across the red, white, and blue, but Tom pointed out that it was a nine by thirteen inch pan; even if she sliced it one inch wide, that was still far too much cheesecake.

"Why don't we...?" Tom said, cutting a two by two inch square of the raspberry.

"And," Krysta said, cutting a second square of the whipped cream, then a third square of the blueberry.

"See?" Tom whispered to Jimmy. "A lot smarter than y'all think."

"You, no later than midnight, hear?" Gina said as the Resendez family prepared to leave.

"What? But it's already..." Kimberly screeched.

"Eleven thirty," Gina said.

"Mother," Kimberly groused.

"Eleven," Gina said.

"Okay, okay, midnight," Kimberly groused.

"See, now wasn't that easy?" Gina smiled.

Tom and Kimberly wasted no time; stripping their clothes off in the living room. Tom had Kimberly kneel on the ottoman between his legs, his cock in her hot sucking mouth as he leaned back on the couch. He could see her smooth back, her nipped in waist, her wide hips and fleshy buttocks.

"Damn, I need to..." Tom declared, gently easing Kimberly's mouth from his hard cock.

She giggled when he stood behind her kneeling form and plunged his cock into her pussy. She gasped and grunted when he grabbed her small breasts.

"Ugh! Oh, Sweetheart," Kimberly grunted as Tom tugged on her nipples.

She gurgled out an orgasm when Tom drove two fingers into her hairy anus. Tom then pulled his fingers from her clutching ass and his cock from her snug pussy. He walked around and presented his slimy cock to her gasping mouth.

"Mmph!" Kimberly groaned as Tom again pinched and twisted her nipples.

"Mm, oh!" Kimberly grunted as Tom's semen began to pump into her sucking mouth.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers