Knights in White Satin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,862 Followers

Instead, and being a chicken, I turned the conversation to one side and started to talk about the garden, the neighbours after dad died; her job and about Ian -- anything to detract my mind. And damn -- I'd missed a good chance to find out more.....

Mum was, as usual now, good and chatty and we passed a good hour -- for all intents, just like a pair of old women!

But eventually Mum looked at the clock.

"Ooops -- hasn't time flown -- better get on with dinner," she said, "That roast will be done soon -- just need to get the veg sorted and everything'll be ready."

She bustled about in the kitchen while I stood and watched her -- she seemed so light on her feet today, so bouncy and happy somehow. It was great to see her that way.

"Hey, what say we crack open that champagne so we can have a glass before dinner?" I asked and Mum agreed readily so I found a pair of wine glasses (no champagne flutes here!) and uncorked the bottle. I'm pleased to say that the cork flew with the right amount of pop and only a slight overflow of froth before I poured two glasses and handed one to Mum.

"Cheers darling," she said, "Here's to a better future!"

"Cheers," I agreed, clinking glasses with her, her breasts gently rubbing against me, "And here's to us all getting to know one another better too."

I was meaning that since dad died we'd become closer and it was nice -- but underneath there was a sub-current that said something else far more intimately! What I wasn't prepared for was that Mum immediately picked up on it!

"I thought we knew each other fairly well already," she said, taking a good mouthful of wine, "so what are you on about? How much do you want to know then?"

"Wh...ummm....oh -- oh I don't know," I flustered, sipping at my wine, " I meant.....oh, I don't know, just being more friendly as a family all the time or something."

Mum moved closer to me and once again I felt her breasts rub against me, not just once but several times as she slowly swayed her body beside me. Well no -- let's be honest -- she was gently rubbing her breasts against me -- full stop!

"So you want to be more friendly do you," she said, now actually pushing her breasts against me, "Is there any reason for that?"

'Yeah -- those!' my body told me!

I tried to pull myself together and actually managed a coherent reply.

"Mum," I started, "You've had a rough life. Dad was a mean old so and so, so I reckon that us kids should look after you and help you get back where you belong. You're far too pretty and vivacious and young to be hidden away -- so I'd like Ian and me to be able to turn your world around, if we could."

"Gosh," said Mum, "That was a big speech and I'm so proud of you for it. I love your concerns and I'm all for it. Yes -- why should I stay hidden away?"

I pulled Mum to me to stop her turning me on even more and held her tight.

"I love you and always have -- and Ian thinks the same, I can tell," I said, "You did so much for us that it's only right that we return the compliment, so to speak."

Mum looked up at me and the next moment she was kissing me -- a big wet loose-lipped one right on my gobsmacked mouth!

"You're an absolute sweetheart," she said, snuggling her head into my chest, "And now you've got me all tearful too."

I was wondering what to do next when the front door opened and we broke apart, somewhat guiltily, as Ian appeared.

"Hello Chris -- long time no see," he said cheerfully, "Hi Mum!"

He came over and gave her a kiss while looking at our glasses.

"What are you drinking then?" he asked, "Bloody champagne and you didn't invite me!"

"You weren't coming home this weekend," said Mum.

"No I wasn't," Ian said, "Sodding rain -- bloody thunderstorm so they postponed the match -- nothing better to do so I came home. Didn't expect to find you here Chris -- but it's great to see you again. Hey, is that your car out there?"

I admitted that it was and Ian let out a long low whistle.

"Bloody hell bro, that's a nice motor; you're doing ok then!" he said, "Gone up in the world a bit!"

"Hard work," I replied, "Lots of it."

"Love to have a go in it sometime," Ian added, "Bet it bloody well shifts!"

I laughed and ignored his request, knowing how Ian had always been 'into' motors and how he used to treat them. No way was he getting his hands on my pride and joy!

"Come on, boys," said Mum, "At least Chris has bought plenty of booze and that joint of beef will feed all of us too....so are you staying in tonight?"

"Why not," said Ian cheerfully.

I dug out another glass and filled it and gave it to Ian, who emptied it in one go.

"That was nice -- refill?" he said and I topped him up, having just watched him down several pound's worth of booze in seconds!

"Come and sit down bruv," I said, "We can catch up while Mum finishes getting the dinner ready."

We left Mum to it and went into the lounge and sat down.

"So how's things?" I asked and Ian opened up.

"Bloody great mate," he said, "I've got myself tied in with a buddy and we've got a vehicle repair and towing business up and running. We've undercut the opposition and we're getting so much business that we're going to have to expand soon."

"That's fantastic!" I enthused, "Don't sell yourself short though."

"No way!" said Ian happily, "My expertise and his knowledge and we're made already -- making a bomb!"

"Good on you," I said, "So where's your love life in all that?"

"Love life?" he questioned, "No time. Too busy -- anyway they don't want someone who gets called out at all hours of the night."

"Hmmmm -- hard luck," I said as I supped my champagne, "So no regular girlfriend?"

"Nah -- like I said, too busy -- and anyway......none of them can match up to Mum," he said and I saw his eyes linger on Mum as she worked away in the kitchen.

"Haha haha -- fancy her, do you!" I laughed and Ian looked hard at me.

"Hey look, this isn't for public consumption but yeah -- I fuckin' dream about her," he said quietly, "I've seen her getting undressed and Chris, I'll tell you, she's got a fucking fantastic body!"

This was just too much! How did he get so lucky -- how come he knew all that and had seen more than I ever had?

"What -- you've seen her getting undressed?" I asked incredulously since in all the years I'd lived at home, I'd never seen Mum in any state of undress.

"Shit man -- yeah -- stripped off all but her knickers -- gives me a hard-on just thinking about it!" he said, groaning and running his hand over his groin.

You lucky fucker!" I exclaimed, "I'd love to have seen that."

"Ha -- you got the hots for her too, have you?" he chuckled, "Don't really blame you though -- she'd be more than enough for any man!"

I was squirming uncomfortably by now; my penis had awakened once more and I could feel him already leaking onto my thigh.

Ian leaned closer to me.

"Quite honestly Chris, if she wasn't our Mum I'd fuck her tomorrow!" he whispered and all I could do was to look at him with my mouth open.

He smiled broadly at me -- "Well, wouldn't you?"

I found myself nodding my head -- it was all I could do because I was speechless.

"Fancy trying then?" he asked and I nodded my head again, still speechless.

He looked at his half empty glass.

"Better lay off this stuff then," he said, "And make sure Mum gets her glass topped up as often as possible."

I was gobsmacked! Here was my brother suggesting that we should try and fuck our mother and I'd agreed to go along with the idea!

And then I realised that that was exactly what I wanted to do! It was just that I'd been too reserved to say it.

"Ok bro -- we'll work on it!" Ian said, grabbing my hand to shake it, "Ooops!"

Ooops because in grabbing my hand he'd exposed the thick ridge of my stiffened penis; the evidence that I was willing to join him in a spot of incest!

"Sorry Chris," he chuckled, "Didn't mean to do that. But look -- I'm the same so don't feel bad."

I looked at his lap and there another long ridge could be seen; it too with a dark damp patch at its end.

Ian roared with laughter.

"You're a dirty bastard -- you're as bad as I am!" he said happily, "I wonder who'll get first go?"

But just then Mum appeared.

"Dinner's ready," she said and we moved to help her deliver the meal to the table, our erections subsiding as a more important matter took precedence....namely food!

And as usual, Mum's cooking did her proud -- I almost felt sorry for dad -- all her talents wasted and he hardly enjoyed them or benefited from them. But her two sons made up for what he missed -- we stuck into her cooking as if we were starved -- it was a most excellent meal, added to by the excellence of the champagne.

Eventually we finished and looked reluctantly at our empty plates and Ian spoke first.

"That was bloody gorgeous!" he said with feeling, "Best meal in ages. Thank you Mum -- you're super!"

"Damn right," I agreed, "Nothing, absolutely nothing beats good home cooking."

Mum was glowing happily as we praised her and I leaned over and kissed her on her cheek.

She looked at Ian. "Don't I get one?" she said.....

Ian responded immediately. "Course you do!" he said and with that he planted a huge kiss right on her mouth!

And do you know what.....she gave him one back -- they held the kiss for long seconds before I made a noise.

"Hmmmmm," I said, "What about me?"

"Come here then," said Ian, puckering his lips and laughing, "I'll give you one!"

"Arsehole!" I said cheerfully, "Up yours!"

Mum stood up looking a bit flustered while Ian gave me a silly grin.

"Come on boys," she said, "Let's get this lot cleared away."

Together we helped her tidy everything and soon we'd returned to the lounge, this time each with a cup of coffee. We settled ourselves into the nice new comfy chairs while Mum spread herself across the settee.

"So what do you fancy doing tonight?" she asked innocently -- although Ian and I heard the alternative meaning.

'Well, first we're going to get you drunk and then we're going to fuck you', my mind told me but I held my tongue. Ian spoke instead.

"Let's all just be happy and free," he said, "We'll talk about whatever comes into our minds -- eh?"

"Why not," said Mum, supping her champagne, "Be nice to just say what we want to say."

I looked at Ian and at Mum but neither of them were showing any emotionally different undertones that showed that there was anything going on.....

"Why not," I agreed but for a while that was that -- no-one could come up with an opening gambit.

Eventually Mum broke the deadlock.

"Come on, you two, I know you're hiding something -- so out with it," she said, putting us both right on the spot.

And this time I decided that it was my turn to explain.

"Muuuuum," I started, "Did you and dad have a sex life? I mean you've told me that you slept apart, but you might have crept in to see him from time to time...."

"You're joking!" she said, "And I told you before -- I slept in the spare room for years and that's where I stayed."

"So you haven't had sex in all that time?" Ian added, now backing me up.

"No -- not so much as a......" said Mum, "Except my toy."

She flashed her eyes at me once more, then over to Ian; telling me that Ian too already knew that much.

"So are you, I mean, do you get frustrated?" Ian asked.

"We're being honest with each other, yes?" asked Mum and we both nodded.

"In that case, the answer is yes -- I'm always frustrated," Mum said, somewhat surprising us both with her openness, "I suppose that if I'd had my way I'd have divorced your dad years ago and found myself a decent man."

"Decent -- you mean indecent," joked Ian laughing and I joined in.

"Well yes -- sort of," Mum replied, "But I never did....."

"So are you going to find another man and all that?" I asked and Mum caught my meaning.

"Doubt it, I think I'd want too much from a man -- any man who shares my bed will have to be a real gent.....no more being controlled; no more miseries," said Mum, "And he'll have to be a lot younger than me too!"

She blushed prettily and looked all coy!

"Toy boy then, eh?" I chuckled, "Need someone to keep up with you then?"

Mum slapped me gently and laughed.

"Why ever not?" she replied, "I've got a lot of catching up to do!"

By now we'd all finished our coffees and I fetched the remains of the champagne, ensuring that Mum had a full glass. The conversation eased off and we chewed over all kinds of things before Mum spoke again.

"Ooh -- I forgot something," she said, "Guess what? I'm taking driving lessons!"

"Hey -- good for you Mum," I answered, "How're you doing then?"

"Pretty well I think," she replied, "Actually my instructor says I'll be ready to take my test soon."

Ian and I looked at each other, both somewhat gobsmacked.

"Hey -- that's brilliant -- well done!" said Ian, "Suppose you'll be wanting a car next?"

"Well, as it happens, yes, that's what I was going to ask you Ian -- to find me a nice little second-hand car. It'll be so nice not to have to catch the bus for work," she said.

"No problem," said Ian, "I'm your man for that. Job as good as done!"

So saying he got up from his chair and moved to the settee and sat beside Mum. He put his arm round her shoulder and hugged her to him.

"You're a bit of a dark horse underneath, aren't you Mum?" he said, "What with your toy and your love life and your driving -- I wonder what else?"

"Wouldn't you like to know!" she said, drinking heavily from her glass, "Coo -- this champagne's lovely -- nectar -- can I have some more, darling?"

Swiftly I filled her glass once more, noting that the bottle still contained enough to make her well tipsy. And instead of returning to my chair I moved and sat on the settee on the other side of her to Ian

"You trying to get me pickled?" she asked, giggling a few moments later, "Well, it's working; I'm feeling all squiffy!"

She leaned over towards Ian and I felt a moment's jealousy as I realised that her boobs were now resting on his arm. But I also felt my penis rouse from his slumber and begin to stretch himself....

"You boys are so good to me," she said, "I wish I'd been able to do more for you when you were growing up."

"You can still make up for it," said Ian and I caught onto his drift at once. He was going for the kill!

"How can I do that?" said Mum, leaning back and fanning herself with her hand, "Whoo -- I've gone all hot!"

"Go and get into something more comfortable," suggested Ian, "In fact let's all get ready for bed -- it'll be more relaxing."

It was only perhaps eight o'clock or so but the idea appealed to my sexual parts and I'd totally forgotten that my cock was well aroused -- as I found to my cost when I pulled my jeans off and slipped my pyjamas on.

Sod it -- now what was I going to do -- my partially erect penis was stretching my pyjama shorts outwards and he gave no indication of any intent to relax. At least my pyjama jacket covered it to some extent....it would have to do.

I returned to the lounge where Mum had already settled herself back on the settee. She had a half empty glass in her hand -- which I quickly refilled.

I stood there for a little while as I watched Mum sip her wine; my eyes quickly scanning her from head to toe.

And what I saw was enough to send my cock into orbit -- she looked completely and utterly fuckable! Mum was wearing a peignoir of softest pink over what had to be her wedding night set -- a light top that just about hid the detail of her tits and a pair of knickers that were so sheer that they were only just going to be able to hide her pussy! I simply couldn't believe my eyes!

I sat back where I'd been and watched, awe-struck, as Ian came back, also dressed as I was.

He stopped and looked -- his eyes practically popping out of his head!

"Jesus Christ Mum, where the hell did that come from?" he asked.

"Been in my bottom drawer for years," she said, "I wore it once and it was a waste of time, so I thought I'd try it again."

I shook my head -- this seduction of our mother was turning on its head -- she was becoming the seductress!

Ian came and plonked himself down on the settee, covering his groin with his hands, I noticed.

"Can I look?" he asked, theatrically shielding his eyes.

"At what?" said Mum, teasing us.....

"At you -- Mum you look so, so -- wow!" he said and it wasn't often that Ian was lost for words.

"Stand up," he eventually said and Mum did so without question or delay.

"Turn round slowly," said Ian and Mum began to rotate, "And drop your gown."

She did so at once and I don't really know what part of her caught my eye -- all I knew was that the woman I'd long desired was showing me her body in a way that I'd never seen before.

As I looked, her curvy arse turned towards me, her twin peach halves gracefully perched above her long, smooth, sexy legs. She rotated further, giving me a side-on view of her body -- her breasts extending way forward of her rib cage. She rotated more and now I was getting, for all intents and purposes, a full frontal view of my mother's body.

I could see that she hadn't shaved her pubes; her dark fluffy triangle was clearly visible through the diaphanous coverings. Her belly button was nicely indented but more importantly -- her breasts were visible!

I nearly creamed on the spot! This was way beyond my wildest hopes -- I'd wanked over just the imagined image of my mother's breasts -- and now here they were -- as good as naked before me.

I felt my cock stiffen immediately as I scanned her gorgeous breasts. They stood out proudly, sagging to some small extent but still full and generous....and each with a magnificent brownish nipple that pointed upwards and outwards; jutting through the flimsy fabric.

"Fuckin' hell Mum," I groaned, "You are so beautiful!"

"Am I darling?" she said seductively smoothing her hands over her hips, "Do I look that good?"

"Good -- you're way better than good!" I said, my penis throbbing hard in my shorts, "I never realised..... I didn't really notice you before."

"Hmmmm -- your dad didn't notice me either," she said, "I wasted twenty years -- but now I'm hoping I might end my drought."

She pulled her shoulders back and pushed her breasts forward -- they were better than anything I'd ever seen. Strong, firm breasts; proud and up-thrusting they were.

Ian had been quiet but now he joined in.

"That just has to be the best pair of tits I've ever seen," he said, "Mind if I touch them, Mum?"

It was a rhetorical question really and I saw Mum nod her head.

"Come on then, touch me, please!" Mum said.

'Oh fuck -- this was out of this world,' my brain thought, 'Are we actually going to fuck her?'

I saw Ian stand up and then heard Mum moan as her diaphanous top fell to the floor.

"Ohhh fuck Mum, that feels so fucking good," Ian said as he must have reached and held her breast, "Oh fuck -- that's fantastic!"

"Yessssss!" groaned Mum, "Squeeze it -- squeeze my nipples....oh yes....oooooh!"

"Come and sit down Mum," said Ian and both Mum and Ian settled themselves on the settee once more, Mum right beside me.

Her hand dropped onto my lap, seemingly just at random but then I realised that it wasn't a random act as she began feeling around.......and it was only moments before she found my erect penis. She gripped it hard, making my cock throb inside her fist.

"Ooooh Chris -- that feels good," she said as she held my penis, "Oh yessss Ian, keep doing that -- that's good -- that's good!"

Mum was panting lightly now as her hand played with my penis -- and I was panting too for that matter. I leaned back as I enjoyed my mother's hand on my cock and saw that Ian had dipped his head downwards.

"Oh yes -- yes -- yes, there!" cried Mum, her body jerking wildly, "Oh Ian -- yes -- keep sucking!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,862 Followers