Knock at the Door

Story Info
Who's there?
7.9k words
3.88
66.7k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers

If you find any errors, please remember that I am striving to include something for everyone, and some people are always looking for mistakes.

This is a story. It is not a story about what you would do in this situation, or even what you think should be done. There would be no point in writing a story where everyone's reaction is the same. This overlooks the individuality of the characters and what they, as created by the author, would do. That may not align with what you would do. Please try to keep that in mind when reading.

I expect this to be heavy on the dialogue, with the exposition being hinted at or revealed during those conversations. I've broken this into 2 parts, a time-jump being the logical time to do so, but neither part is very long and are both included here.

Consider Yourselves Warned: While I have chosen to place this in Loving Wives, there is a heavy incest component here as well. If that offends you, you may wish to skip it.

Word Count: 7,492

[::::::::::}

KNOCK AT THE DOOR

Who's there?

[::::::::::}

There was a knock at the door.

It was a Sunday afternoon. I wasn't expecting anyone and, just like when my phone rings and I don't know the number, I was tempted to just stay seated in my recliner and ignore it. But I didn't, and I was glad I made the decision to open the door.

On the other side of the door was my sister, Karin. She had 3 suitcases with her, and I knew exactly what that meant.

"You caught him again?"

"Yeah," she confirmed as she nodded.

"Come on in. You know where the guest room is."

She carried one of her suitcases while I grabbed the other two. This was the third time she'd caught her husband cheating on her. She had gone back to him the last 2 times. We dropped her luggage in the room and I left her to get settled, but she was right behind me as I sat back in my recliner. She took the love seat to my left.

"Any chance you're going to forgive him again?" I asked.

"No. I already called daddy and one of his lawyer friends is getting things started."

"Good. You deserve better. You didn't walk in on them again, did you?"

"Oh my God, you won't believe it! I was up in the middle of the night and decided to check his phone. You remember that was part of his promise when I went back last time, that I could always have access to his phone and I could check up on him anytime."

"I remember."

"I grabbed it off the charger and...my God, I still can't believe it! Right there on his wallpaper was a picture of him banging that little tramp from the donut shop right down the street. I found the picture in his photos and it was date-stamped from 3 days ago!"

"Jeezus."

"Three times in 2 years. I can't take it anymore. I'll look for my own place in a few days, if that's okay?"

"You know you can stay as long as you want. There's always a place for you. You can move in forever, if you want."

"I'm sure Marty would love that."

"Yeah, well, I don't think that's going to be an issue for some time, if ever."

"Have you heard from her lately?"

"Oh yeah," I said, with a bitter laugh and a wave of my hand. "We talk on the phone a couple times a month and email a few times a week. Nothing of importance, of course. She's still trying to find herself or whatever."

"Any idea when she might come back?"

"I'm sorry, I haven't told you the latest. If you've been keeping track you'll remember her current appointment is up in 2 months."

"I knew it was getting close."

"Yep. Well, they've asked her to stay on another year."

"Oh no, Levi. Did she accept it?"

"She says she hasn't decided yet. She says she still feels 'unsettled', whatever the hell that means. That's why she took the curator exchange to Germany in the first place."

"I'm sorry, Levi. I wish it was different."

"Me too."

Caught up on the state of each other's personal lives, or lack thereof, we spent the rest of the afternoon and evening just talking. The TV was on in the background to fill the silence, and gave us something to look at when we were between topics.

I grilled some chicken breasts and added some asparagus and a salad. I've never been a particularly unhealthy eater but, when Marty left to go to Germany, I felt a need to get healthier and in better shape. I wasn't obsessive about it, but most of my meals were healthy and I'd started working out a few times a week.

After dinner, Karin had gone into her room to relax and maybe unpack a little, though I doubted the unpacking would get serious for another couple of days. I think Karin had it in her mind that she'd find her own place, but eventually she'd settle in and just move in here. Heck, I needed her here as much as she needed to be here.

[::::::::::}

There was a knock at the door.

It came around 9:00pm and once again it was my sister. She started walking right past me without a word.

"Oh, hi Levi. It's good to see you. How are you? Oh, I'm fine, Miri, and you? Oh, I'm fine, big brother," I said, lightly mocking her for ignoring me.

She stopped and waited for me to finish, giving me a look.

"Does that little conversation you just had with yourself cover me or do you want me to actually say those things?"

"No, I think that covers it."

"Good. Now I'm going to see my little sister."

"I'm only younger than you by 8 minutes," we heard Karin yell from the other room.

"But an important 8 minutes," responded Miriam, Karin's twin and, technically, the middle child of the 3 of us.

Miriam disappeared in the guest room with Karin, and I knew I wouldn't see them for the rest of the night. I closed the house and went to bed.

[::::::::::}

The next morning, Miriam's wife, Lupe (short for Guadalupe), showed up at the door bearing a whole box of breakfast tacos from a local restaurant. I grabbed one of each kind and headed out the door to work, leaving Miriam and her wife to take care of Karin.

I managed to focus on work, which was a welcome break from being worried about Karin and what might be going on at my house. The day moved quickly and I got home at about 6:00pm as usual. I went into my bedroom to change and found a wholesale move going on.

My wife's closet was now filled with Karin's things, while Marty's clothes had been moved into a bunch of boxes.

"What, uh, what's going on?" I asked Karin, who apparently hadn't heard me come in and was focused on the task at hand.

"Oh, hey, Levi. How was work?" she said as she walked to me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Work was fine and don't change the subject."

"I wasn't. I heard how you went after Miri last night for not greeting you properly. I didn't want to be scolded."

Said with a very mischievous smile on her face.

"Fair enough. Now, what's going on?"

"You've got a new roomie."

"And you've moved out of the guest room because..."

"Because Miri and Lupe have moved in there," she said, returning to the hanging and organizing of her clothes.

"What happened to their duplex?"

"They don't live there anymore."

"Karin, can we skip the 20 questions and you just tell me what's going on."

She stopped working and went to sit on the bed, motioning me to join her.

"A few weeks ago, they discovered what looked like hidden cameras mounted in the walls and stuff. They called the police and it turns out the landlord, who you'll recall lived on the other side, had put them there to record people changing and having sex and stuff. Apparently, they'd been there for years, even before Miri and Lupe moved in."

"They never said anything to me."

"Probably thought you'd kill the guy. Anyway, it turns out he only rented to women, or at least families with women. He had a whole catalog of videos that he'd taken, but it turns out there were some 14, 15, and 16-year-olds that he recorded, too. He's been arrested and probably will be put away for a long time.

"Of course, they can't live there anymore because it's a crime scene and the place will probably be torn apart, if not down completely."

"Where have they been staying since then?"

"They took what they could and moved into one of those extended-stay places. Their furniture is in storage. They've been looking for a place but haven't found anything they liked. I suggested the current arrangement last night and, well, here we are."

"Interesting that you invited them to move into my house," I noted, with mock indignation.

She looked at me, smiling.

"Our house, at least for now. You knew I wasn't going to move out, even told me I could stay forever. You and Marty may own the place, but it's mine, too, for the time being. It's not like you really mind."

"Of course not. There's always a place for all of you here." My tone changed to one of seriousness. "Even if Marty was here we'd make it work. You know that."

She returned the same serious tone.

"I know that, Levi. I do, and you know I appreciate it. I love you so much. Thank you for taking care of me."

"Always."

I showered and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. I'd always showered at night, but now that I had a bed-mate again for the first time in about 10 months I would have to be more diligent about it. I helped Karin get the rest of her things organized and we moved the boxes with Marty's things into the front room. We'd get them into storage sometime soon.

I popped my head into the spare room to say hello to Miri and Lupe. They were relaxing in bed and watching television. They were cuddled together, their bare breasts exposed above the blankets that covered the rest of them. I knew for a fact they both slept nude so could imagine what was underneath. The four of us didn't have any secrets from each other and I'd seen them all nude several times, so having a conversation with their boobs exposed didn't even begin to faze them.

"Karin told you?"

"She did. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want my brother in jail for beating my landlord to death. We handled it and he won't bother anyone again. It's okay, us being here, isn't it?"

"Like I told Karin, you guys are always welcome. Even if Marty was here we'd make it work."

"We're really sorry for what's going on, Levi. It sucks."

"Well, it sucks a lot less now. Good night."

When Karin and I were done, I climbed into bed while Karin went to take a shower of her own. I knew for a fact that Karin was a nude sleeper, too, so I wondered what she planned to wear. I looked up when the bathroom door opened and she was wearing, well, nothing.

"You're sleeping naked?"

"Like you've never seen me naked before."

"I know, but it's been a while."

"It doesn't matter, Levi. You and I are still the same people. Wait, are you wearing pajamas?"

"Not pajamas. I don't own any. But I have some shorts on."

"Did you do that for my benefit or have you stopped sleeping naked?"

"For you."

"Then take them off. Don't change anything you normally do for my benefit, Levi. If you do I'll feel like I'm intruding on your life and I'll move. Okay?"

I agreed and slipped my shorts and boxers off under the blankets and tossed them on the chair that sat next to my bed. She leaned over to me and gave me a peck on the lips, as we had always done, and we settled into bed.

[::::::::::]

I was dreaming I was getting a blow job. I'd had sex dreams a lot since Marty had left, though they had slowed down considerably over the last few months. Just like always, the provider of the blow job was unseen, more blur than a defined person. This one felt different than they usually did, and I realized why when the warm, pleasant feeling continued even after I woke up.

"That feels good, Karin," I managed to mumble.

The sucking stopped briefly.

"It's supposed to, though I was afraid that you'd be confused when you woke up and think it was Marty," she responded, then resumed the wonderful blow job she was giving me.

After a few minutes she swung her leg over my head so I could lick her pussy. She'd been shaving it, though the light stubble told me it had been a couple of days. Karin was one of those women with beautiful pussy lips, very meaty ones that hang down about an inch. I licked and sucked them into my mouth, in between the licks I gave her clit. I had always loved how Karin tasted, and that hadn't changed.

"It's been too long since we've fucked, Levi. I can't wait any longer," Karin said as she adjusted her position and lowered herself on to me. "God, I've missed this."

She placed her hands on the headboard while I placed mine on her little ass. Karin and Miriam are both petite, just 5'2" tall with slim, athletic builds. They both have A-cup breasts and very slim hips. That may be why I ended up with Marty, who is very voluptuous and has D-cup breasts. She also has dark brown hair as opposed to the blonde manes atop Karin and Miriam (and me, for that matter). Not that I wasn't happy with Karin and Miriam's bodies, but I think I was subconsciously looking for something different.

I knew Karin was on birth control. She definitely wanted kids but wasn't willing to have them while her marriage was on the rocks thanks to Charlie's adultery so she was compulsive about her birth control. I didn't even hesitate before blasting my cum into her womb.

Karin climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom, returning a few minutes later having cleaned herself up and bringing me a wet, warm washcloth. She blocked my efforts to take it, instead cleaning me up herself. She took it back to the bathroom and rinsed it, then hung it to dry. She returned to the bed and snuggled into me.

"I love you, Levi."

"I love you, too, sis."

[::::::::::}

I woke up to Karin still cuddled against me and gently stroking my cock. It was earlier than I usually got up for work so I could relax and enjoy it. It seemed more like an action of comfort rather than her trying to arouse me, even if that was the effect it was having. A thought occurred to me.

"Karin?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you and Miri get it on in my guest room last night?"

"Of course we did."

"How come no one invited me?"

"Because we didn't have Lupe's permission for that. Miri and I have her okay to be together whenever we want, whether she's there or not. You're not mad, are you?"

"No, just curious. Did you ask for permission, or did she offer?"

"Both, I guess. Before I met Charlie, Miri and I were back home visiting mom and dad and were feeling horny. Miri called Lupe and asked if it was okay, and Lupe told her that it would always be okay and there was no need to ask again. She'd probably say the same to you if you asked."

"I've got you now. What do I need her for?"

"Levi, I want to tell you something," she said, getting up on her elbow so she could look me in the eyes.

"Okay."

"No matter what happens in the future, I don't ever want to have to stop making love to you. Even if I get married again someday, that'll be a deal-breaker. I understand that you may not be able to say the same thing, whether because of Marty or someone else, but I wanted you to know how I felt."

"I can't promise what the future will bring, Karin, but I can tell you at the very least that Marty won't have any say."

We kissed briefly and then I got up to get ready for work. Karin didn't work because Charlie wanted her to take care of him, and I always thought she did a good job, so I was just fine with her doing the same thing here. I made enough to support her; even Marty's income had been our fun money. Miriam and Lupe both worked so I figured they'd be up and around as well.

And this was our routine for the next month. Karin and I lived like husband and wife, inside the house at least. As far as the neighbors knew, my sister was staying with me while she divorced her husband, which was true if incomplete. They knew Marty was in Germany and that we were still married, and I just didn't need the gossip.

Then I got the email.

Filled with apologies for how things were, the main message from Marty was that she was still feeling the need to 'find herself' and so had accepted the offer for a second year in the exchange program and would be remaining in Germany. I read it three times, feeling like I was in a fog. The truth is I had expected her to decide to stay but seeing it in writing made it real.

I didn't say anything to anyone, needing to process it myself, but Karin and I had always been close, and she sensed there was a problem even if she didn't know what it was. Lupe and Miri had made dinner that night, and that usually meant that Karin and I were on clean up duty. I guess one of those 'silent twin conversations' took place during dinner because after dinner Karin immediately pulled me into the bedroom and Miri and Lupe started in on the dishes.

"What happened, Levi?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, though even I wasn't convinced.

"Don't try to lie to me, big brother. Miriam might be my twin but you're my other half. Something happened. Spill."

I never could hide anything from her.

"Marty accepted the offer."

"Shit! I'm sorry, Levi."

She came over to me and wrapped her arms around me. I pulled her close and I couldn't stop it. The tears started rolling down my cheeks and soon I was wracked with sobbing. I pulled Karin tight to me, clinging to her love and support. I felt like she was all I had left in this world. I loved Miriam and Lupe, don't get me wrong, but I had always been closest to Karin, and that was true until I fell in love with Marty. And now I guess it was just Karin again.

"C'mon, out of those clothes."

"Karin, I'm not really in the mood..."

"Shut up and take your clothes off."

I decided to just let her have her way. Maybe sex would make me feel better, I reasoned to myself. But that wasn't her plan.

"Get into bed."

I did as instructed and, once I was settled, Karin stripped out of her clothes as well. But instead of coming to bed she went for the bedroom door and opened it.

"Miri! Lupe! Strip down and get in here!"

I watched in surprise as, seconds later, Miriam and Lupe entered the bedroom completely naked. I had never realized it was that easy to get them out of their clothes.

"Marty's staying in Germany for another year. Levi needs us."

I never did find out if this was preplanned in some way (it certainly seemed like it but no one would admit to it no matter how many times I asked) but all the naked ladies climbed into bed with me. It wasn't a sex thing; they formed a cocoon of soft feminine flesh around me. I was on my back, with Lupe on my right, Miri on my left, and Karin took her place between my legs, resting with her upper torso on my abdomen.

I have to tell you that I found it to be impossible to be sad or depressed under those circumstances. I knew eventually I'd feel all those things again, but right now I felt nothing but the love and support these three beautiful women had for me. No words were spoken, nor needed to be. We just lay there, gaining strength in the mutual contact of our flesh.

[::::::::::}

There was a knock at the door.

It was a few weeks after I'd gotten the email from Marty, and she'd just started the next year of her exchange in Germany. Miri and Lupe were in the process of moving into a new place not far from mine. Living with me for a couple of months had allowed them to save up some money, and our folks had gifted them a down payment for a small house so they wouldn't have to risk being in the same situation again.

Karin had made it clear than an empty guest room meant nothing. She wasn't moving out of my room and our lives as a couple, which truthfully was exactly what we were, would continue.

I opened the door on Charlie, Karin's soon-to-be ex-husband. Dad had lots of friends in the legal field in our area, being an attorney himself and having practiced in this area until he retired and moved mom to North Carolina. The property settlement had already been agreed to and the divorce would be final soon, assuming Karin didn't stop it. That was Charlie's goal when he appeared at my door.