Knockout Ch. 51: End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, she'd stopped sooner this time, so it was easier for him to regain his equilibrium. Tim had to give him his props, the guy could hold out under an assault that would have withered most men.

Jan got to her feet and turned toward the bedroom. "Stay put, I'll be right back," she said to the men. Then, separately to Tim, "G&T?" He nodded and she walked out of the room.

"Gin and Tonic?" Tim asked D'Andre as he walked over to the suite's small bar to mix up drinks.

"Cognac and Coke, if you've got it," he said, before bending over to pull off his socks.

Tim found a small airline bottle of Courvoisier and a can of Coke. He put an ice cube in a large whiskey tumbler and mixed a strong one for their guest. He put three ice cubes into each of two taller glasses and made a couple of weak Tanqueray and tonics from a full-sized gin bottle they had brought themselves.

By the time he finished, D' had taken off his jacket and shirt, showing off a well-muscled torso. He was about six feet, so only an inch taller than Tim, but probably had 10-15 pounds over the white man's 185.

His cock was just beginning to go soft since Jan's departure and hung heavy and impressive between his legs as he stepped over to take the drink from Tim. He showed no shame walking around naked in front of the man whose wife had just been sucking his cock. D' handed Tim the cell phone with the video evidence of his wife's debauchery.

D'Andre took a sip and nodded appreciatively at his host. Then the opening of the bedroom door caught both men's attention. Janice walked through, holding a light blanket in front of her. The way it hung, it covered her from shoulders to shins. As she moved toward the sofa, she paused just long enough to take her drink from Tim's hand. She had an unusual smile that seemed to combine mischief with love. Tim could only equate it to one he'd seen on a young niece as she tried to surprise her daddy, his brother, with a jokey birthday gift.

Jan raised the drink to her lips for a sip as she stepped past the men and that's when they saw her from behind and realized she was completely naked behind the blanket. Tim had seen that gorgeous ass a million times over the years, but it never ceased to grab his full attention. D'Andre had thought it looked mighty damn fine in the two hot dresses he'd seen her in, but the bare truth made his mouth fall open. He took a deeper sip of his drink to cover his gaffe.

After Jan crossed the room, she put her drink down on the coffee table that was still pulled away from the sofa and spread the blanket across the laid-open guest bed. When she bent over to straighten it, both men just gawked. As if she could sense their eyes on her, she switched her ass side to side, and then stood up to face them with an, 'I caught you!' look and laugh.

"Damn!" said D'Andre when he took in her beautiful breasts jutting out over her flat, hard stomach. She didn't have a bodybuilder's washboard, but the six pack was showing. "Girl, I knew you were fit, but you look serious."

Jan smiled at the compliment and returned it. "Looks like you haven't been lying around on the couch watching football either." She picked up her drink, took a long sip to steel herself for crossing this final line and said, "I'll let you touch mine, if you let me touch yours."

D'Andre took a decisive step toward her and then suddenly stopped. He'd completely forgotten the woman's husband was standing right next to him. He turned now to look at Tim. Not to ask his permission to proceed; more just wanting to be sure he wasn't going to get hit in the back of the head with the gin bottle.

Tim just pressed his lips together, tilted his head to the side and gave a, 'Whatcha gonna do?' shoulder shrug. Then he raised his glass in a slight toast and took a sip.

Ch. 56: Saturday Night Adultery

D'Andre strode over to the pale, dark-haired beauty, took the glass from her hand and placed both his and hers on the coffee table. Then he took her in his arms and kissed her again, only this time reveling in the feel of her naked body against his.

Tim took one more swallow, wishing he'd used more gin, then put his own glass down on the bar. He picked up his video camera and turned it on the couple. This image, the two of them holding and kissing like lovers, was somehow harder on him than watching her attack his cock with her mouth. But he knew she would want it, so he breathed deeply and tried to concentrate on doing the erotic beauty of the couple justice.

Jan's and D's hands were indeed feeling each other's taut abs and every other part of their bodies as well. She made the move with her tongue to his nipples first, but now he was feasting on her bountiful chest. She loved that he knew how to ravage them with passionate hunger, without falling into the mindless attack of an inexperienced teenager.

D'Andre eased her down to the sofa, getting her to lie on her back, but kept her ass at its edge and her legs hanging down. He kneeled between them on the floor and then lifted them over his shoulders. Looking directly into her eyes, he said, "I told you I'd like something else to drink." Then he lowered his mouth to her and drew out her nectar.

Tim framed up the muff-diving and laid the camera down on the coffee table to capture the action while he finally began to shed some clothes. Socks and shoes were followed by his shirt. When he began to undo his pants, his glance fell across the tripod strapped to his camera bag. He went over and grabbed it, then opened and extended the legs and placed it on the far side of the coffee table.

"Now!" he heard Janice demand and saw her scoot all the way up on the sofa with legs spread.

Tim picked up the video camera from the table and began re-framing as D'Andre got to his feet. He was apparently a man after Tim's own heart and tastes, because eating Jan's sweet pussy had brought his large cock almost all the way back to its full power.

He put one knee on the sofa when Tim caught his eye. The white man looked down pointedly at the black man's swelling cock.

D'Andre glanced around and saw his jacket draped over the arm of the sofa. He reached over and pulled it to him; went fishing in the pockets. The first thing out was his own cell phone, which he tossed gently over to the coffee table. Then came a handful of gold foil squares with black lettering. He grabbed one of the Magnums with his teeth and threw the rest toward the coffee table; one made it, two hit the floor. The jacket went back over the sofa arm.

Tim realized he was shaking. Excitement, anticipation, fear? He didn't know, but he did know this was a unique shot. He took two quick breaths and then one slow one as he captured D'Andre ripping open the foil packet with his teeth. He was rock steady as he followed the transfer of the condom to the head of D's cock and the slow rolling down the long shaft.

Once he had the rubber all the way on, D'Andre scrambled across the sofa and between the woman's strong legs. He saw Tim take a seat on the edge of the coffee table, camera lens staring intently at the joining of their crotches. He realized he was getting over eager and took the moment to go theatrical for the camera so he could regain his own control.

He slid the covered tip of his cock slowly up and down the wet, swollen lips, teasing them open bit by bit. "So pretty and pink," he soothed. Then he stopped at the small opening and began to push. "Such a pretty white pussy." The woman's hands had been massaging her big, beautiful tits, but now they were in her crotch, pulling herself open for her new lover. "That's right, open up your married white pussy for my black cock."

Tim and Janice both gasped when D'Andre suddenly thrust his large head all the way into her. Not surprisingly, Janice's was much louder and full of pleasure. Tim again concentrated on keeping the camera steady and recording the first strange cock to violate his wife since their marriage. A sick feeling of dismay was quickly replaced by a feeling of wonder. He knew it was wrong, but damn, this was fucking hot.

Janice apparently read his mind and agreed. "He's fucking me, baby," she moaned. "He's fucking your wife and it feels so good." Then she turned her attention where it really belonged as D'Andre pressed more of his long pole into the tight, pink pussy. "Oh, God, I love your cock," she sighed as she moved her fingers from her vulva to her clitoris.

D' began stroking deeper and harder and Janice was loving his cock even more. Her fingers began flying over her nub and her hips bucked up off the sofa to meet him as a wonderful orgasm shook its way through her.

Ch. 57: Saturday Night -- Dark Meat Platter

Tim shifted the camera lens from their joined sexes to his wife's face as it strained in climax; it was an erotic image like none other. When she finally came down and opened her eyes to find him zoomed in on her, a huge grin broke across her face.

"The cat who ate the canary," he said from behind the viewfinder.

"More like the canary who fucked the cat," she replied happily.

"And now the canary would like to suck the white cat, while the black cat keeps fucking her. Get rid of those pants and help your wife have another orgasm!" she demanded.

Tim popped to his feet and quickly moved to the other side of the coffee table. He damn sure wanted to get his participation on the video and began attaching the camera to the top of the tripod.

"You want more cock?" asked D'Andre as he held his own balls deep in her cunt and bounced lightly against the bottom.

Jan felt the rhythm against her cervix like the other night with Tim and panted in time with it. "Yes, I'm ready to be a two-cock slut."

"Then let me make a call and get you another big black cock. Wouldn't you like that better?" He pulled out and thrust in again, hard.

"Oh, God, two black cocks," she moaned. "Would it feel as good as yours?"

"Probably not as good," he chuckled, "But we'll definitely give you all the orgasms you want. Tell your husband to hand me my phone and I'll call one of my boys to come over. In fact, I'll have two brothers come over and we can Black you airtight."

Janice turned her head toward Tim, who found himself frozen behind the camera, fumbling to secure the tripod locking knob.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, baby?" she slurred. "Watching me take two, or three, black cocks at the same time? Should I let them make be a black cock slut?"

Tim's stomach lurched. He remembered their racial role play from last night. Had he fantasized himself into becoming some kind of unwilling cuckold? Condemned to watching his wife go Black and freeze him out? He was unable to respond, he just kept staring through the viewfinder at his wife lying under her black lover.

Then he saw it. That wicked little schadenfreude grin he knew so well was creeping across his wife's face. She'd gotten him again and worse than ever before. He lifted his head and looked directly at her. His stomach began to unknot.

"Nooo," she finally said in a drawn-out tone of consideration. "If I'm going to have a rare Thanksgiving feast, I want some white meat to go with my dark meat." Her smile remained wicked, but in a sexy, rather than teasing way. "So bring that beautiful, white cock over here and spit-roast your slutty wife." Tim hurriedly bent back down to finish securing the camera.

"No!" D'Andre barked, catching them both by surprise. "Stay where you are. A couple of my boys are just five minutes away at The Bounce. You don't need no little, pink Vienna sausage, we gonna give you more of this!" He pumped hard into her again. "White cuck can stay behind the camera and video his wife finally getting the good, black fucking she needs."

Tim's mind was reeling as he framed a wide shot that would cover all three of them. 'What the fuck was going on? Was this real or role play?'

He got Janice's answer to his silent question when she put her hands on D'Andre's hips and pushed him away while saying, "Hey, D', stop! It's not funny anymore."

D'Andre confirmed that the whole night had suddenly gone off the rails when he grabbed Jan's hips hard and said, "Bitch! Don't try that 'stop' bullshit now. You know you want this and you're going to get it."

Tim straightened up and began to move, but before he could get around the tripod and the table, it was already over.

Ch. 58: Saturday Night -- First and Final Round

D'Andre had complimented Janice's fitness, but he didn't know that a great part of it came from practicing Taekwondo. Oddly enough, she'd started with the Korean martial art while on a student exchange to Japan eight years earlier.

When her lover became her rapist by controlling her hips while forcing his own pelvis forward, Jan used the leverage to snap forward at the waist and drive her doubled fists into his solar plexus. The blow wasn't hard enough to drive the air out of him, but it did stop him in place and cause him to curl in over his own waist.

Her fists remained doubled as she shot them upward to catch his descending chin and snap his head backward with a bone-jarring clack. Again, in her current position it wasn't enough to knock him out, but it started things on their way.

Dropping flat on her back again, she straightened her left leg and shot it up and out to the side at a 45-degree angle to the man's body. She hooked her right leg around his left and used that leverage to swing her left leg in for a sideways hammer kick, her heel driving into his right temple. Now he was unconscious.

He probably wouldn't have stayed that way for long, except that Jan unwrapped her right leg from him after the kick and he toppled off the edge of the sofa like a felled tree. On the way down his head struck the edge of the coffee table at his left temple. As his body folded, his head came off the table and bounced hard on its back on the floor. Four strikes and you're definitely out.

But Jan didn't know that and didn't care, she was pissed. She jumped to her feet and raised a leg high up in the air for another hammer kick, one that would easily break a rib or two. Before she could bring it down, however, Tim grabbed her from behind and lifted her up off the floor so her leg missed D'Andre as it came down. It also had a lot less power in it, which was lucky for Tim, because he was still going to have a hell of a bruise on his shin even from her weakened kick.

"That's enough, that's enough," he said into her ear as she struggled in his bear hug. "He's done, he's out, you knocked him out!"

That finally registered and she stopped struggling and he set her on her feet. He turned her toward him and said, "Are you all right? Did he hurt you?"

"Hurt me?" she snapped. "I'll hurt him!" and she spun back toward D'Andre. Tim grabbed her again, but didn't have to hold on long because she finally saw the creep lying on his back, eyes closed and blood on his left temple.

Tim let her go and kneeled next to the unconscious man. "I just hope you didn't hurt him too bad," he said as he listened to D'Andre's breathing and took his pulse.

"What the fuck?!" she panted.

"He hit his head on the table on the way down," said Tim. "He's probably actually lucky that he did. If he'd gone all the way down and hit the side of his head on the floor at that angle, he might have broken his neck." He checked D'Andre's neck again for any unusual bulges along the spine, but found none. He rolled him onto his side, tucking one of his arms under his head for support in the first aid recovery position so he wouldn't choke if he vomited.

"But he's going to have a hell of a headache, that's for sure," Tim said as he got to his feet. He took Janice in his arms again and hugged her gently, but firmly. Then he laughed.

She pushed him away and gave him a look. "What the hell are you laughing at?" she demanded.

"You are one bad bitch," he said proudly.

Ch. 59: Saturday Night Clean Up

"Damn right," she said in a softer voice, wrapping herself in his arms again. "But, what the fuck?" she repeated. Only this time he knew she was talking about D'Andre's blow up.

"I don't know," he said. "But now I'm remembering where I heard about that club he was talking about, The Bounce. Jerome actually warned me against it when I was looking for a club to take you dancing. He told me it was the kind of place where a white woman would be very welcome, but a white man would get his ass kicked. I guess he was right about the kind of people who hang out there."

"Assholes!" she snapped, her voice going up again. "That's the kind of people who hang out in a place like that. Let me kick the fucker again," she said with a growl.

"I actually wouldn't mind seeing that," he said, but still kept his arms around her. "But now we need to figure out what to do with a naked black man unconscious on the floor of our hotel room."

She looked down at the body, so vulnerable now, but still beautiful. "What the fuck?" she said for a third time, but in a more plaintive voice.

"I know," he soothed. "I thought we were having a good time too and I was really ready to join in the fun when he showed his true colors, if you'll pardon the pun."

"Were you really okay with everything?" she asked while looking into his eyes.

He nodded. "I was pretty weirded out at first, but you looked so fucking hot and I was so ready to fuck your brains out with him."

"God, it was fucking amazing and I'm still so horny." Suddenly she stepped out of his arms and straddled D'Andre's body. She bent over and put her hands on the coffee table. Looking back over her shoulder at him, she said, "Fuck me!"

"What?" he exclaimed.

"Fuck me!" she demanded again. Her pussy lips were swollen with excitement and he saw them hanging wetly between her spread legs, little rosebud anus winking at him from above.

He quickly shucked his pants and briefs and of course found the head of his cock already slick from all the pre-cum that had flowed from his penis while watching Janice with D'Andre.

"Fuck him right out of me," she said as she thrust her ass back at him.

He stepped up and with a few strokes of his hand, had his cock hard enough to enter her. Once inside, it immediately swelled up to full hardness. Danger really was an aphrodisiac, he thought.

As he began stroking in and out of this incredible woman, he spotted D'Andre's phone on the table. He paused and asked Jan to hand it to him. He swiped his finger across the screen and it came up blank, except for the outline of a finger print.

"Hold on a second," he told her as he pulled his cock out and once again kneeled alongside the man. D'Andre's breathing was steadier and his eyeballs were flickering behind their lids.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I have an idea," he said. "Just go with me, okay?" Tim held the phone's security mark against the thumb of D's right hand and the screen came to life.

He took his place behind Janice again and pushed back into her fabulous pussy. He held still with just the head of his cock inside her and sighted through the phone's camera. "We're going to shift a little to our left," he told her. He had her step over D'Andre's body and pivot on her hands on the table. "That's it," he said when he saw the man's face framed between his pelvis and Janice's ass. He hit Record on the video and started fucking his wife again. D'Andre's face disappeared and reappeared with each stroke, like looking through a blinking eye that had a hard, white cock lying across it.

After a half-dozen strokes, he thought D'Andre might have stirred a bit. Tim took a few more strokes, then pulled out of Jan and stopped the recording. "Okay, grab all his clothes and put them next to him." While Jan followed his instructions, Tim saved the video file and sent it to himself, then erased the outgoing message and emptied the phone's trashcan. Then he raced over to the writing desk and began scribbling on a piece of hotel stationary.