Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy's body was falling further and further under the spell this Reptile had cast. The tight space left her no choice but to straddle the suspect's waist, and now she was extremely aware of the hard, bulbous mass grinding into her quickly dampening mound. With nowhere else to put her hands she braced them on the Lizard's enticingly cool shoulders, staring down into his cruel, yellow eyes with the strongest lust she'd ever felt in her life.

"You know I've never thought I'd get to see this side of a police car..." Fringe continued to toy with his captive officer as his claw trailed up the front of her uniform, pressing aggressively over the swell of her breast and issuing another deep breath from her.

"Let alone this side of a cop." The Beastman smirked triumphantly as his long nail suddenly ripped down the front of her shirt and popped every last button, leaving her torso exposed and her chest clad only in her bra.

"And I'm willing to bet you're about to see a different side of Beasts than you ever thought you would."

Wendy mewled as the shame of being stripped by some common Beast punk only served to excite her mind even more. Fringe chuckled darkly as his muzzle moved in and he took the center of her bra in between his lethal teeth. It tore with almost no effort, fully baring her breasts to the mercy of the aggressive Creature.

"Damn, those uniforms can hide a lot more than I would've guessed. Keeping these puppies concealed should be more of a crime than speeding." Fringe sneered as his long digits trailed up the girl's porcelain tummy.

Deputy Wendy bit her bottom lip but failed to stifle the first real moan as her Beastly captor wrapped his icy fingers totally around her tit, kneading it in open greed. And Fringe was loving everything about her reaction, from the look of undeniable pleasure on her face, to the lovely warmth that contrasted his own cool scales so wonderfully, to the heavy pulsing of her heart that came so clearly through her chest into his palm. The Lizard had never felt such triumph before; he was not taking this Deputy against her will, she wanted to be conquered to him!

Wendy's mind was like a carousal as it spun out of control, she'd never been touched like this before, by Beast or man, and it felt so much better than she could've possibly dreamed! She was in the midst of letting out another breathy sigh, but that suddenly turned to a high-pitched squeal as the rough claws on her breast were replaced by a long, prehensile tongue lavishing all over it.

The female Deputy's body responded on pure instinct and her arms wrapped around the smooth skull of her lovely Lizard. Fringe only grinned into her chest as he felt her hold him closer to her body, and sought to return her desire a hundred-fold. He opened his muzzle just wide enough to let his teeth barely scrape her nipple, let her know just how dangerous he could be and yet how gentle he was choosing to be. His tongue slipped all around the warm, soft globe, tasting the woman that was so quickly becoming his most favorite conquest ever.

Wendy was mewling faster and faster at the Reptile's attention to her chest, but as she buried her face against his frilled-mohawk she didn't notice the Beast's claws reaching lower on her own body. Suddenly her eyes went bright and she glomped down on Fringe's scales in order to stifle a scream.

The horny officer shook like a rattle as she felt the Lizard's ruthless claw violently rip down across her khaki pants, his claw so impossibly precise that he sliced right through the thick fabric while barely leaving a mark on her actual body. Once the sound of straining cloth had been silenced Wendy was left with an incredibly embarrassing sensation of cool air ghosting right across her soaked pussy lips; Fringe had torn her pants and panties clean open to expose her!

A renewed sense of fear had just sparked up but was totally eclipsed by an even stronger sense of excitement. Trembling, Wendy barely worked up the courage to pull her head back and loosen her hold on her Beastly tormentor. By the time she could look at her ravishing kidnapper again, Fringe was grinning more predatorily than ever, and as her eyes fell lower she soon learned why.

Another weak, helpless squeak escaped her throat as she saw that the Beastman had not only exposed her nethers, but had now taken his cock out of his pants. The thing was grotesque, monstrous in every sense of the word. It was inhumanly big, falling up across her stomach nearly to her navel even though she was sitting on top of him. Unlike his scaled skin, the Reptile's cock was the farthest thing from smooth; colored a sickly purple the entire surface was studded with bulbous knobs, and at the thinning point it must've still been as thick as her wrist.

Genuine terror finally struck the girls senses, there was simply no way she could take such a gruesome phallus... And yet even as that thought stood clear in her mind, even clearer was the fact that she badly, desperately wanted to feel that nightmarish cock forced deep into her frail little body!

Fringe's dark heart was pounding as he took a powerful hold of the young female's supple thighs in his long claws, lifting her body just high enough as he shifted his own hips to perfectly align under her.

Wendy's lips wouldn't stop quivering as she just looked at the expression of absolute triumph her ravishing Reptile wore, his eyes burrowing into her sight like he wouldn't let her turn away from her face, wouldn't allow her to imagine herself being taken by anything other than the monster that had her in his clutches.

The Beastman brought Wendy back down quickly, there wasn't enough room in the driver's seat for him to be very gentle. The helpless Deputy mewled out long and weak as the massive, bulby cock pierced into her weeping slit for the first time, spearing her straight up. It was an otherworldly sensation, utterly overwhelming the poor girl as inch after inch of studded flesh sank into her and scraped along every inch of her love channel.

Fringe heaved out a heavy sigh of relief as her sheathed his length deeper into the warm little human, her cry of tortured pleasure absolutely delightful to his tympanum. When he was barely an inch from his base he bucked hard, driving home the last bit of his dick to go drilling straight through the officer's womb.

Wendy shrieked as the Monster battered her from below, but once he'd settled and the sensations of being fully stuffed with Lizard cock began to radiate in her pussy, she couldn't help but let out a long and heavily bliss-filled groan.

The Beast was closer to losing his own senses than he would've guessed as well. He didn't know if he was being affected by the drug too, of if the idea of fucking a police officer was just too good, but either way this girl felt so much better than any he'd had in the past.

Fringe was enjoying the feeling of being wrapped up in human pussy so much he found his arms snaring around the female, hugging her close to her body in what almost looked like a display of compassion. Intentional or not, it still served to wedge the fat bulge even deeper into her cunt, causing Wendy to moan out even more as the Lizard locked her down in the beautifully savage embrace.

Tongue lolling from his mouth in a heavy pant, Fringe only happened to look downwards and was quite surprised with what he saw pooling around the base of his cock. Still, the sight only served to instil an even deeper sense of accomplishment and lust in the ferocious Beast.

"No way... This is actually your first time?" Fringe whispered through a maliciously cocky grin as he saw the blood leak down from the female's pussy. He knew she'd felt tight, but he never imagined he'd be taking a virgin police officer tonight!

Wendy was only able to respond in a slightly more embarrassed mewl, true to his words she had never been with anyone before tonight, human or Beast. Now her virginity was practically being stolen from her by this Reptilian monster, and all she cared about was how incredible it felt to have such a thick, knobby cock stretching her pussy to its' limit!

"Hehehe, well imagine my luck. Don't you worry, sweet thing. I promise you're going to be reliving this moment every night in your dreams." Fringe chuckled in strangely tender mockery.

The Reptile's claws dug deeper into the officer's back, tearing more holes in her uniform. With her trapped in his arms, Fringe began to bounce Wendy on his lap, lifting and dropping her slow and steadily as he forced his fat Monster cock through her fragile little slit.

And the Deputy in question only began to moan even more lovingly as she was defiled. The Lizard's bulging nodules rubbed up into every crevice of her cunt, his inhuman size filling her with a bliss she never dared to imagine could exist.

It wasn't long before it was no longer an issue of the Beast claiming her against her will, Wendy's heart was fully open to him now. The sultry Sheriff's Deputy was now rolling her hips, happily grinding her pussy back into the beautiful Monster cock that was driving so deep into her snatch. This Creature was fucking her so amazingly, and she desperately wanted to fuck him back with all her heart, thank him for the pleasure he was so generous to give her!

Wendy's mind was so numbed by the delightful sensations she didn't falter even an instant when Fringe's cold lips were on hers again. All the wanton Deputy could do was graciously savor his tongue as it coiled into her mouth and kiss the powerful Lizard back with a mad devotion.

The officer's body was boiling in ecstasy, ruinous feelings echoing through her womb every time the big Beasty smashed his cock into her tender pussy, and her face burned crimson as she was lavished in love, locked into the Reptile's blissfully sinister kiss. She had no thoughts of how this all would end, how her future would be changed because of this, all she wanted was to keep feeling this joy forever.

Fringe was obviously in just as much delicious turmoil, as he pried his tongue from the female's warm mouth and snarled like the savage Beast he was, hammering his hips just that much harder and thrusting deep into the girl's weeping pussy.

"You love this don't you? I can tell you're about to cum hard from having my big Lizard cock jammed up inside your little pussy." The Reptile hissed roughly, his muzzle right by the girl's ear, his quiet voice slithering right into her brain. But try as she might, Wendy couldn't manage to speak back, only moan in submissive acceptance. But that wasn't quite enough for Fringe.

"I want to hear you say it. Just tell me that you want this Beast to make you cum. Just one little word." His voice was like a needle twisting right into a nerve, sending a burning pleasure right down the Deputy's spine.

"Y-Yes..." Wendy's voice was barely a whisper as it struggled to escape between the endless soft moans. But she couldn't bring herself to ignore the wonderful Beast ravishing her. He ordered her, and she had to respond to his wish. "Make me cum..."

Grinning in a wicked sense of lustful triumph, Fringe only proceeded to fuck his Deputized mate to her heart's blissful content, just as she wanted. Wendy's nails dug pitifully into the scales on his shoulders, just doing everything she could to hold herself down as her hips bounced furiously on the Beast's beautifully ugly cock.

Finally the Reptile was ready to push this human officer over the ledge. His arms crushed the woman's frail body in a relentless bearhug, ensuring she remained pressed tight to the Beastly body that had so rightfully claimed her own. Fringe hissed wildly through his razor-tipped teeth as he lodged his knobby cock as deep into the woman's cunt as he could physically reach, and exploded in climax right into the depths of her most important place.

Wendy had barely ever raised her voice in her life, but now her blissful howl was echoing all around the little car. As soon as she felt the thick, bubbling sperm racing inside of her, her own body revolted in tremendous orgasm, her womb happily sucking down the Beastly seed that felt like it so naturally belonged there.

Wendy's body shook and trembled delightfully against Fringe's figure, the Reptilian Beast relishing her warm body cuddling hard into his cool scales. Eventually her fragile voice did break, the girl slowly settling into heavy breaths as she slumped lifeless into the Lizard's embrace. Fringe's own gasps joined his mate's, their breathless sighs soon fogging up the entire squad car.

As the lovely little officer came down from her wondrous high she found herself incapable of leaving the comfort of her newly discovered lover, body too tired and heart too unwilling to take her arms away from his smooth, scaled neck. There wasn't a trace of wrongness in her mind at that moment, nor any sense of how utterly she'd abandoned her duty as a Deputy to enforce the law by fucking this random speeder. All she could dwell on was the blissful afterglow.

"T-That... That was..." Wendy panted out thoughtlessly, her mind too aflutter to form proper speech.

Fringe's chest rumbled deep in amusement at her frazzled shift in attitude. "I'll take that as a glowing review."

A strong groan of exhausted euphoria spilled from Wendy's mouth as the Reptile slowly uncorked himself from her tight innards. Truth be told, Fringe would have loved to go an extra round or two with this incredibly "lenient" Deputy, but now that he'd had the chance to spill some hormones and clear his head, he remembered that he was already running late for an incredibly important delivery. Well at least on the upside he'd have an encouraging review of the drug thanks to this unexpected field test.

Wendy's own head was clearing of the drug as well, albeit slower and not to the extent where she could fully grasp the reality of what had just transpired. So she was still quite helpless as her Lizard lover spun her body around while he stepped out from her car, delicately placing her back into the driver's seat and thoughtfully putting her keys back in her lap.

"I imagine you might want to leave a few details out of the report you file tonight." Fringe continued to tease as Wendy was slowly blinking her brain back into full consciousness.

The Reptile could tell this cop was beginning to get down from her high, and knew he'd want to hightail it out of here before she could think to actually write him up for speeding, or anything else. Still, just before he closed the door he took a good look at the Deputy's chest. This time not merely ogling her glistening tits, but taking down a mental note of her badge number, along with her car's plate. Not that he'd make a tremendous point of hunting her down, but hey, it'd definitely be fun to hold a little blackmail over a police woman if it meant getting her out of that uniform again.

"Oh, and thanks again for... letting me off with a warning. I can tell you definitely care more about helping the people rather than writing up tickets. I just wanted to let you know that I feel much safer knowing there's cops like you 'serving' the fine citizens of Knot County." Fringe taunted one final time as he drew a long nail right under the woman's small chin.

"Have a good night and stay safe." With those parting words, Fringe quickly got back into his own car and sped off once again, despite his warning having no intention of obeying the speed laws in order to get his delivery back on schedule. He might be late, but boy would he have a story to tell when he got there.

For a good long time after her perp's taillights had disappeared into the dark, Deputy Wendy just sat at the wheel of her cruiser, breath slowly steadying, mind slowly clearing back to its' full consciousness. By the time she gained enough presence to turn off the flashing light, the full weight of what she'd just done was beginning to press down on her.

Now sitting in near total darkness except for her car's headlights, Wendy suddenly felt a bombardment of embarrassment flood through her. Her face flushed an almost dangerous red as she hastily pulled her shirt back over her breasts and ashamedly crossed her legs where the hole over her pussy had been cut.

This had been literally the worst, most unprofessional thing she'd ever done in her career as a Deputy with the department. There had been a crime committed and it was her job to enforce the law, and yet she not only failed to deliver any legal citation, but she'd fucked the guy she was supposed to ticket! Never would she have ever dreamed that she could've behaved like this!

Her mind was torn between her sense of duty saying she had to report this incident, and the utter humiliation it would be to admit this and have it go on her record. But as Wendy fought with herself over whether it was really the 'right' thing to do to risk such a scandal over a speeding ticket, there was one quiet part of her mind that would hold on to the one strongest feeling she had at that moment; fucking that Lizard had been the most incredible thing she'd ever done in her life!

12