Knot Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a triumphant smile Kat lowered her head and gently licked the outer lips of Monique's pussy. She flicked her tongue on the clitoris and then slid her tongue lower penetrating the inner parts of Monique's tasty cunt.

"Yes, yes, like that." Monique moaned.

While Kat continued to work Monique's pussy, licking, sucking, and thrusting her tongue inside her, Tyler had gotten naked and walked to the top of the bed. Monique had her eyes closed and was too focused on the oral gymnastics that Kat was performing on her to notice him or his erection. Tyler reached out and pulled Monique's head up off the bed with his left hand and guided his cock to her mouth with his right.

"Are you able to multitask, Monique?" He asked teasingly. "Can you cum and suck and the same time?"

Without waiting for a reply Tyler thrust his cock into her mouth. She accepted it willingly, greedily in fact, as she opened wide and took him deep. Tyler held the back of her head and fucked her mouth as she was being tongue fucked from below. The combination of giving and receiving oral sex at the same time pushed Monique over the edge. She came hard and in waves. Thrusting her hips upward into Katherine's mouth she let out scream and collapsed into the bed.

Tyler had pulled out of Monique's mouth and was standing next to the bed. She opened her eyes to see him positioning himself behind Kat. Strangely she felt a sharp pang of jealousy when she saw Kat reach down between her legs with her right hand to guide Tyler's dick inside her. The feeling was short lived as Tyler pulled Kat from between Monique's legs, up her to her feet, and politely pushed her aside.

"My cock is for Monique." He stated while looking deep into Monique's eyes.

He then proceeded to untie her. First, the right ankle then the left. Monique instinctively raised her knees. He then released her left wrist followed by the right. At this point Monique was staring into his eyes as if she was possessed. She grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him hard. Then she reached between his left with her right hand and grabbed his dick. He was still erect. He felt hard in her grasp.

"And I am for you." She said. "I want you to fuck me. Will you fuck me?"

Without saying another word Tyler pressed her back onto the bed, raised both her knees up, and positioned himself between them. He placed the head of his penis on the lips of her vagina. With a slight thrust his dick disappeared inside her. She was still hot and extremely wet from her earlier orgasm. As he pumped harder she reached behind him, grabbed his ass, and pulled him into her.

"Oh yes" she moaned "fuck me harder. I want you to cum inside me."

Tyler obeyed her carnal commands. He fucked her hard. Slamming his hips into hers. Thrusting his cock as deep as it would go. His strokes were long, deep, and fast. He knew he would not last long at this pace. The sensuality of the evening, the sexuality of Monique, and the quest for his personal satisfaction all played a part in bringing him to this point.

"Oh baby" Monique screamed "I cumming again. I'm cumming."

With that scream Tyler reached behind Monique and grabbed her ass tightly with both hands. He was on autopilot. Thrusting, squeezing, pounding.

"Cum baby" she whispered into his ear "I want to feel your hot cum fill my pussy."

Tyler arched his back and thrust his cock as deep as it would go inside Monique. Their hips grinded together as he came. The release of his orgasm was felt from his toes, up his back, and into his neck. He let out a gasp, took a few deep breaths, and collapsed on top of Monique. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight.

#

The next day, sometime after lunch, Tyler's phone rang. The person calling was not in his contacts and he did not recognize the number. He pondered letting it go to voicemail but instead he reluctantly tapped the accept button on his phone expecting some type of sales call.

"Tyler Fox" he said into the mic.

"This is Kat, you know, the Kat who had Monique's tongue last night, Mr. Fox." The caller said.

"Well, well, I was not expecting a call from the likes of you." Tyler replied. "Did you forget something in the hotel last night? Those sexy red panties perhaps?"

"Those sexy red panties, as you describe them, they made it into my bag." Kat said. "It's your dick that I am missing, I do not like to be teased like that, it's......frustrating."

"As I told you last night, Ms. Duco, my dick is for Monique." Tyler told her.

"Well, we'll just have to see about that." Kat retorted. "Meet me at 1640 W Hubbard Street. Tonight. 10:00PM. Dress sharp and bring your submissive little wench."

Katherine ended the call before Tyler could respond. What a confident bitch, Tyler thought as he started tapping out a text to Monique. We have plans for tonight. 10pm downtown. Dress sexy. He hit the send button wondering what Kat had in mind for them. He was aroused and enjoyed the mystique that lay ahead.

When Monique came down to the lobby bar at 9:30PM she found that Tyler was already there sipping a dark drink out of a rocks glass. Bourbon, she assumed, he loved the essence of bourbon which he considered to be the most American spirit. He was dressed casually smart. He wore a black dress shirt with no tie, black designer jeans that fit him just right and highlighted his perfect ass, and black Ferragamo loafers with silver buckles. Monique was wearing a little black dress, black stockings with a seam up the back, and black patent leather stilettos.

"You look wonderful." He said as he stood to kiss her hello.

"You look pretty damn hot yourself." She replied when his lips left hers.

"Would you like a drink before we head out?" He asked.

"I kinda wish I knew what the plan was for the evening." She said "But if it involves Kat I think I better. In fact, how about a double vodka and ginger ale."

Tyler smiled and waved over the bartender.

"The lady would like a double Stoli and Ginger" he told the bartender "and I would like another Blanton's on the rocks."

"You got it." The bartender replied as he pulled a couple glasses and started making their drinks.

Monique sucked down her cocktail faster than usual and felt a warm buzz come over her.

"Let's go." She said anxiously as she stood up.

"Someone's in a hurry to get the party started." Tyler said as he tilted his glass and gulped down the whiskey.

Tyler stood, grabbed Monique's right hand with his left, and led her through the lobby and out of the hotel. He had his phone in his right hand and as they were walking he tapped the Uber app, set their pickup point, and tapped in 1640 W Hubbard as their destination. A black sedan pulled up in minutes and they climbed inside. The drive across the city took just over 20 minutes. They pulled up to a building that had no signage other than the 1640 address plate above the door beside which stood two burly looking gentlemen in dark suits. They got out of the car and walked over to the men.

"Your names?" The man on their left asked.

"Monique Milan and Tyler Fox." Tyler answered.

The man on their right whispered into his earpiece and then a moment later shook his head in the affirmative.

"You may go in." The man on the left said. "Your sponsor is expecting you in the sitting room."

Tyler looked at Monique then back at the man and they walked through the door. It was dimly lit inside and they could hear music playing somewhere deeper inside the venue. Kat was standing next to a chair just inside. She was wearing a dark overcoat, and seven inch red heels. She walked to meet them as they entered.

"Welcome to Club 1640, my favorite club in Chicago." She said with a slight smile. "It's one of the few places I can let my hair down and be truly free."

"It seems a bit...., not sure if exclusive is the right word, perhaps discrete would be a better descriptor." Tyler said.

"It is both" Kat replied "that I can assure you."

Kat walked up to Monique and stroked her jawline with the back of her hand.

"And how's my sexy submissive doing this evening?" She asked as she leaned in and kissed Monique on the lips.

Monique did not reply but closed her eyes and opened her mouth to accept Kat's tongue. After a brief but passionate kiss, Kat pulled back and grabbed Monique's hand.

"Follow me." She said as she led them down the hall and into a room that was setup as a lounge.

There were plush, oversized chairs and love seats around low tables. Off to the left was a fully stocked bar and next to the bar was a table with a variety of snacks laid out. There were only a handful of couples in the lounge area. The men were dressed as one might expect at a fashionable nightclub but Monique was taken by surprise by the outfits worn by the women. The word that popped into her head was slutwear. Kat was watching Monique's reaction and she smiled.

"I meant what I said earlier" Kat said "this is a place where one can truly be free."

With that she took off her overcoat and revealed an outfit that left little to the imagination. She wore red 70's style hot pants that were so short they barely covered the curve of her ass. Her top was a mesh half-shirt. She wore no bra. Her nipples were clearly visible to all who would care to look. Tyler cared.

"Stunning." He said. "I think I am going to enjoy this club."

"You most definitely will enjoy it." Kat said "If I have anything to say in the matter."

Kat motioned with her head towards the next room.

"Let's dance." She said.

They followed her out of the lounge and into another room with a raised dancefloor surrounded by couches and two-person bistro tables. There was a DJ booth where a tall African American young man with dreadlocks was working the turntables. The vibe was high energy dance. There were more people in here than in the lounge but they were dressed similarly. The men in clubwear, the women in slutwear. It was hard to tell who was with who as partners swapped dance partners seemingly every few minutes. Kat pulled Monique to the middle of the floor and pulled her close.

"You may have enjoyed the little taste last night but tonight will be your true initiation into the lifestyle." Kat whispered into her ear.

Then Kat spun around and grabbed Tyler. She pressed herself into him. Grinding to the music. She slid her hand behind his bald head and pulled his lips to hers. The kiss was deep and wet. She leaned back.

"The two gentlemen at the front door are under instructions that you may not leave until that dick of yours has been inside me." She told him with a tone of complete seriousness.

Tyler felt a surge in his manhood. The music, the sexy vibe of the club, and Kat's incredible body was quite a turn on. The woman behind Tyler turned and began to dance with him. She had a yellow dress with a neckline that plunged to her navel and revealed, large, most likely fake, tits. She saw him admiring her breasts, smiled, reached down and stroked his cock through his jeans. Then she turned to dance with someone else. Tyler, semi-aroused, turned again, reached for Monique and pulled her close.

"This may be quite an experience." He said

"I'm game, if you are." Monique said in reply.

"Then let the games begin." Tyler said as he turned once again and shook his hips in Kat's direction.

When Kat felt that Tyler and Monique were sufficiently loose from the dancing she led them towards yet another room. They passed the restrooms, which were awkwardly unisex, and came to what looked like a changing room with two benches and cubbies on wall."

"This is where we get naked." Kat said as she kicked off her heels.

Monique paused for a moment then slipped out of her heels, unzipped her dress, and pulled it over her head. She was still wearing her black bra, and the stockings with the seam up the back which were connected to a garter belt. She wore no panties.

"Nice, my sexy sub, very nice...." Kat said.

Tyler unbuckled his pants and let them slip down past his waist. Then he pulled his shirt over his head and placed it in the locker. He picked up his pants off the floor and placed them as well in the locker. Then he turned and smiled admiringly at the two naked figures before him.

"Who wants to get fucked?" Kat asked the two of them as she took Monique's hand and led them both into the depths of the dark den.

A smattering of red colored industrial bulbs hung from the ceiling omitting just enough light so that new entrants could observe that the slithering shapes on the floor were, in fact, naked men and women involved in various acts of fornication. The room was outlined by low, red, velvet covered couches. The floor was a virtual quilt of king sized mattresses put together like a jigsaw puzzle. Piles of rolled, white, terry cloth, towels were strategically placed between the beds and along the couches.

Kat approached a tall, well defined, muscular black man who, besides his eyebrows and eyelashes, was completely devoid of body hair. Tyler could not help but notice his oversized member which just happened to be in the hand of his sponsor. Kat whispered something in the man's ear, and then gestured with her eyes and head towards Monique. The gentleman stared for a moment, sizing up Monique's body and her body language. Once he decided that she would be a delight to devour he rose, walked over to Monique who was standing next to Tyler. He said not a word but instead reached behind her head and pulled her face towards his and kissed her. After a few deep French kisses Monique pulled back and looked to Tyler whom smiled approvingly to which Monique turned and followed the man to one of the velvet couches in the corner of the room.

Tyler made his way to the couch opposite Monique and her new play toy content to play his part as the voyeur. Kat, meanwhile, had slid to another corner of the room where she was in a standing embrace with a thirty-something blond man, whom appeared to be of European descent. Next to them on the floor was the man's wife who was playing with an older couple.

Monique was definitely exploring new territory. She was outside her element and a bit outside her comfort zone. She was surrounded by sex. Couples, threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes were enjoying themselves and practicing the carnal arts as she imagined might have happened at ancient pagan festivals. The man before her was a true specimen. Buffed. Chiseled. An onyx Adonis. She instinctively reached out and grabbed his member. The cock in her hand was large. Long and thick. She was anxious to put it in her mouth. To feel it between her legs. She continued to stroke his cock as their tongues intertwined. Then she dropped to her knees. She used her tongue to lick the shaft of his penis. On the side and underneath. She swirled her tongue around the head, then opened her mouth, and sucked the head inside. He grabbed the back of her head and slowly thrust deeper into her throat. Even with her mouth open wide he could not plunge more than an inch or two past the head inside. She gagged, grabbed his cock with her right hand and jerked him as she sucked the head of his dick.

Tyler thoroughly enjoyed himself as he watched the display of debauchery that was before him. While watching Katherine get sucked and fucked by the blond younger man was quite a turn on, he found himself more drawn to watching Monique in her attempt to tease and take this human monument to sexuality. Her skill at the oral arts had resulted in his full erection which, due to its sheer size, still curved towards the floor. At this point she was rapidly stroking it with both hands while sucking the head into her mouth. Seeing this, Tyler reached down and slowly began to stroke his firming cock.

The man that Monique was with pulled her to her feet and towards the couch. He sat on the couch and laid back pulling her onto him. Monique reached down and grabbed his huge, hard cock to guide it into her vagina. She was sopping wet. She rubbed the head back and forth between her labia getting it nice and lubricated. Then she sat back. He pressed up and into her. Slowly the full length and girth of his penis was inside her. She rolled her eyes and let out a gasp as he filled her aching void. He had his hands on her hips so he was able to guide her bounce as he thrust in and out. She started slow and gradually increased her pace.

Tyler watched this from across the room. His vantage point gave him a clear view of Monique's pussy as it expanded wide as the man's cock plunged deep inside her. Even from the dozen or so feet away he could hear the squishy, sloppy sounds of the sex that they were having. They were in what seemed a perfect rhythm when she slowed. She had not yet orgasmed but she had obviously slowed the pace of their lovemaking. She slowly lifted herself off his dick until just the top half of the tip remained inside her then she plunged down again, hard, and deliberate. She did this three or four times and then stopped with him deep inside her.

Tyler thought that perhaps the man had cum but was a bit taken by surprise when Kat appeared next to Monique. She reached across Monique's back and with both hands, grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide. With the other man deep inside and Monique's asshole gaped open, Kat looked up and over to Tyler.

"Your sub is in need of another." She said. "Come fill her up."

Tyler took this as his cue, fully turned on and erect, he rose without a word. He made his way through the writhing bodies on the floor and stood directly behind Monique as she lay upon her lover. He could smell the pleasure that they had just produced.

"Is this what you want Monique?" He asked. "To be filled completely?"

"Yes, yes, fuck me Tyler." She said. "Fill my holes. Fuck my ass."

With those words spoken, Tyler positioned himself between Monique and the other man's legs, placed his left hand upon her back, and with his right he guided his cock to her spread open asshole. As he pressed the tip of his dick inside her he could feel that she had someone else in her vagina.

Moniquemoaned as Tyler entered her. She had an over-sized cock in her pussy and the object of her desire in her ass. She was in her own version of heaven. Her personal ecstasy. She leaned into the man beneath her and sunk her teeth into his broad, muscular shoulder. He grunted his approval as she bit him and he drove his hips up to meet the downward pressure that Tyler had imposed upon her as he penetrated her anus. The two cocks moved in concert, first one, and then the other would thrust into her. The pressing of the two dicks on the flesh that separated her anal cavity from her vaginal canal was the most intense sexual pleasure that she had ever experienced. She felt the initial wave of orgasm approach. She was so full. The large cock beneath her barely moved but filled her cunt. The dick behind her was active and attentive. He thrust deep and hard as he pulled her hair and her hips towards and into him.

Tyler had surprised himself. He had never participated in a male-female-male threesome yet here he was, balls deep, about to orgasm inside Monique's ass, while she was being fucked by another man. It was surreal, it was debased, it was sexual, and it was exhilarating. He reached up and slid his left hand onto Monique's left breast which was pressed against the hard pectoral muscle of the man beneath her. With his right hand he firmly grabbed her right hip. He thrust deep and pounded hard. He felt an eruption build deep in his balls. He screamed his pleasure as he came filling her ass with hot waves of his cum.

"Yes, YEEESSSSSSS, oh gawwwd YES." Monique screamed out in pleasure.

Her eyes rolled back and her body went limp as her orgasm left her in a trance like state. She had never been so spent. So exhausted. So fucked.