Knowing Better: A Marked Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

"Yes it has, sir. I think that's the most satisfying thing about sex... oh, God..." Her head slumped down almost vertically.

"That's got to be pretty satisfying too, hasn't it?" Stuart enquired, as his fingers slipped inside her pussy.

"Uh-hmm." Linda felt his finger brush against the roof, and a little spasm of pleasure ran through her. She bucked in his lap, her thighs quivering. He began to stroke her flesh in short, teasing motions, eking the fluid out of her. For a moment she forgot the feeling of being half-naked, lying on top of him, as she focused on the growing excitement inside her. But rationally she knew that, just like before, this wasn't going to lead to the climax she craved. He was far too calculating for that.

"Now, I am going to give this pussy of yours a good, thorough road-testing." With his free hand he patted her reassuringly on the bum. "Just in case you were worried. This, and your mouth, and... some other areas too. If your technique is found wanting, it's going to be brought up to scratch. But to be honest, I doubt it is wanting. If we're going to make a difference, it's going to be right here." He tapped her once, sharply, on the back of her skull, and Linda jerked her head up, brought to attention again. She remained as still as possible while he eased his fingers slowly out of her.

"Up you get." She clambered awkwardly to her feet, and he pointed to the floorboards in front of him. "And down you get." She sank to her knees and shuffled round till she was facing him. "Mouth open. Clean up the mess you made." He held out his index and middle fingers and Linda sucked them dry, running her tongue softly, carefully over his skin to pick up the moisture. She saw the look on his face, the impatient twitching of his hips, and knew what he really wanted in there; she wanted it just as badly.

"Try getting your own hand wet for a change. Go on, give yourself a little treat." Linda took a deep breath, suddenly hit by nerves. She brought a hand round and slid it between her legs, touching the sticky residue on the inside of her thighs. Cautiously, delicately, she began to play with herself. She knew if she went at the pace she really wanted, she would be done very, very quickly, and that would not be to Stuart's liking. He wanted to see her work. She fixed her eyes on him as she settled into a steady rhythm. Her stance grew a little wider, a little bolder, until she felt she was truly on display for him.

"Time to establish some rules. You think it's important to follow a man's rules, don't you?" She found the way he phrased that interesting. He stared calmly at her, challenging her to object, but she wasn't going to take the bait.

"Yes I do sir," she replied calmly. She kept her gaze focused on him as he continued.

"We talked about knowing your place, and reminding you of it when necessary. So rule number one is, we finish every session with you over my knee, just as you were a moment ago. That's not your punishment stance, that's your learning stance, where we go over what you've learnt and what you've still got to work on. You understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Rule number two, and this is very important Linda, now that you've got your hand on your cunt. Your orgasms are not a private thing any more. They're not a selfish reward in your bedroom, in the shower, on the toilet seat. They are granted to you by me, at the right moments, when you have truly earned them. Is that clear?"

Linda took a deep breath as she started to envisage the number of restless nights that lay ahead of her. "Yes sir, that's clear," she said eventually, and Stuart picked up on the rueful tone in her voice.

"I won't be standing over you night and day, Linda. I may be in your head -- I should be, if I'm doing my job -- but I can't stop you sneaking orgasms here and there if you want to. If you're the kind of girl I think you are then you won't, because following the rules is important to you. And seeing your responses, your genuine responses, when you come, is very important to me."

"I'll be good, sir."

"I know you will. That brings us on very neatly, to rule number three." Stuart shuffled forwards and took Linda carefully by the chin, staring deep into her eyes. "Honesty. I know we discussed this when we first met, but it's worth mentioning again while I have you at my feet, isn't it?" Linda nodded. "You're going to be honest about your orgasms, and honest about all the other methods I use to train you. You're going to tell me your likes, so I know what direction to push you in, and also your dislikes, so I know how far to push you. Do you think you can do that?"

Linda stared back at him, her chest heaving but her mind resolute. "Yes I can sir."

"That's my girl." He kissed her on the lips, and the feeling of his mouth and hand on her face were so exquisite that she just wanted to melt into him. She knew in that moment that she could, and would, go a lot further for him than she had first imagined. The prospect terrified her a little, but it was a healthy kind of terror. She was far too involved to back out now. He had her well and truly on the hook.

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers