Knowing Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ricky, yes. That feels soooo good. You know exactly how to make mommy feel good, how to bring her off. You're so strong and hard, and you last so long, as long as mommy needs. That's it, baby, right there. You're such a good boy. Mommy loves how you touch her. Mommy thinks little Ricky is the best boy ever. Stay hard, baby, hold your fingers right there. Oh, oh, oh, mommy loves that. Mommy and little Ricky locked just like he always wanted."

He bit her nipple hard, and she screamed. Panting, she thrust herself on him, taking him as deep as she dared. Her release came with a rush. She gushed over his hand, her body clamping and unclamping, clamping and unclamping, as his lips clamped and unclamped on her nipple. They were in sync. She was releasing in rhythm, over and over in small waves that rippled through her body. Clamp and unclamp. The release was all the sweeter because it was on Ricky. He had managed to use her to such an extent. He had managed to flood her brain with happy chemicals. Oh yes, the release was one of the best she had ever had and all because of Ricky.

He stopped sucking and probing, and he rolled away from her. His chest heaved, and she knew she had made an impression on him too. She didn't bother to straighten anything. She slid off the bed, her juice running down her thighs, and walked out of his room. He would need some time to digest what they had just done—so would she. But she felt incredibly needed, incredibly desired. He had done everything she asked and made her feel like a woman. As she walked to the shower, she wondered if she should put on that red bikini.

Lori wasn't out of the shower five minutes before the phone rang. From the first word spoken, Lori knew it was Marie.

"Lori, Lori, are you busy? Can you talk?" "I can talk." "Good, good, because I have to talk to you. I did what you said." "What I said." "About Todd. I made him masturbate in front of me." "And how did it go?" "Good and bad." "Tell me." "When I got home, I asked him if wanted to do what he did yesterday, and he looked at me funny. Then, he said yeah, so I told him to go to his room and get naked. I stripped and put on my robe and went in to him. He was on the bed and already stiff. God, he looked good. I didn't realize how good he and it looked. "I told myself not to worry about that. So, I ordered him to his feet. He stood in front of me, and I decided I would be tough. I told him he couldn't touch it until I said so. He was so turned on, he didn't dare disobey. Then, I showed him my chest.
"You should have seen his eyes. They got huge, and he started to reach for himself. I told him he couldn't, not until I said so. He was so stiff, it was practically pointing at the ceiling. And it bobbed right in front of me. I've never seen one so excited, you know what I mean?"

Lori did indeed know exactly what she meant.

"And while it was so stiff and bobbing, it turned me on. I'm so ashamed now, but at the time, all I could think about was Todd's cock, my son's hard cock waving in front of me. It took all I had not to grab it and suck it like a lollipop." "What did you do?" "I told him to stroke it, to use it like he had the day before. And I made him promise to tell me before he shot. He stood there in front of me, jerking it, squeezing it, stroking it for me. I was so hot. I couldn't believe it, but I wanted it, all of it. I could almost feel it between my legs. My nipples ached, so I started rubbing them, which made him lick his lips and choke harder. There we were, mom and son, him jerking off and me pinching my nipples. When I think about it now...well, at the time, I couldn't think. All I could do was pinch and stare and want."

Lori wanted to tell her about her own escapade with Ricky, but she didn't dare. She could never share that with anyone.

"And his body," Marie continued. "I guess I never noticed it before, but it was so smooth. He doesn't have much hair, and his skin is clear, and he's lean. You know what I mean? He's not like older guys at all. No love handles or lumps or hair. He's so smooth and strong. It was a turn on, you know? I mean, men's bodies are supposed to look like that right? And his shaft. God, it was so stiff. Nothing wimpy about it at all and no need for Viagra. You could hang clothes from it." "What did he do?" Lori asked. "Well, he watched me play with my nipples and then he told me he was going to cum. But I didn't want it to end, so I told him to let go and not shoot. I told him if he shot, I'd be very unhappy." "And did he?" "No, he didn't. He pulled back and I could see how hard he worked to keep from it, and I wanted to laugh. I felt in such control. I've never had that kind of control before. It was, it was scary. When it had subsided a bit, I told him to do it some more. He started again, and this time, he started talking to me. I couldn't believe it. He asked me if I liked it this way, if I dreamed of him doing it like this, right in my face. He asked if I like seeing it so hard and ready, if I dreamed of it at work. He asked if I had fantasies that turned my knees to jello. I couldn't believe it. "Then, he said he was ready again, and I told him to back off. I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready at all. By this time I ached to touch him, to cup his balls and squeeze him. It came to me that I could finish the job for him. I could jerk him off, but then, I remembered that you said I shouldn't. So I played with my breasts and waited until he had cooled a bit. Then, I had him start again, and his erection looked as good as a candy cane. I couldn't help but think he would taste sweet, good. You know how we think. I thought he would be young and hard and so tasty." "But you didn't do anything." "No, no, my nipples were as hard as nuts and needed to be sucked, but I didn't do anything. He kept telling me I was the sexiest mom ever, that he loved stroking for me, showing me how hard and ready he was. He said he loved my tits and nipples. You think he lied? Not that it matters, because I didn't care. I wanted it so much. When he told me he was ready, I told him to shoot. He asked where. I told him my mouth."

Marie stopped.

Lori drew a sharp breath. "And did he?"

"Y...yes. But most of it missed my mouth. It hit my cheek and chin and nose, and it just hung there. I...I was so turned on. I couldn't believe it. I was soaked in more ways than one, my son's semen all over my face. My nipples burned. My body shivered. I have never been so hot." "What did you do?" "I pulled my robe closed and left." "You what?" "I left and when I was in my room, I used my finger to clean my face and eat his cum."

After a few more minutes, Lori managed to calm Marie and get her to promise not to do any more than she had done. She could make him do it for her again, but she couldn't touch. If she never escalated the game, he would soon tire. Marie hung up leaving Lori with the impression that Todd was going to be one tired puppy.

Lori pulled her robe tight and started for the family room. Ricky was waiting for her—with a surprise.

He sat on the couch. He wore nothing but a towel, and the towel looked as if it covered a tent pole. She stopped and stared, and he smiled. Despite her recent orgasm, she felt a stirring. What about that erection made her melt? Why did she lick her lips every time she saw it? It was amazing. Her nipples automatically began to swell.

"Come here, mom," he said.

She moved until she stood directly in front of him. That tent pole pointing right at her.

"On your knees," he said.

She hesitated but a moment before she slid to her knees in front of him. While she wasn't at sure she was doing the right thing, she didn't have the will to resist. Ever since she had first seen and handled him, she become more and more enamored of him, of that tent pole. It was like the ancient totem of some tribe. She thought she might come to worship it.

He pulled aside the towel and revealed his erection. She smiled. He looked so good to her, so smooth and hard and alive. Perhaps that's why she like it so much. This was life, a giver of life. Every woman needed one in order to have life inside. No wonder, women wanted them more and more. He rubbed his thumb over the tip and beckoned her forward. As she bent down, he pushed up. That first brush against her lips sent a chill down her spine. This was truly as sexy as anything she had ever dreamed off, sucking on her son's erection. She opened her mouth and took a bit of him, sucking, licking. Oh yes, this was every bit as hot as any fantasy she had ever concocted. She moved up and down on him, using tongue and teeth and lips and all the while she knew she was making herself aroused. She licked up one side and down the other, and her tongue had never felt so useful.

"Like it, mom," he asked. "Like little Ricky's shaft? Like to suck on it, lick it, play with it? Is this what mom wondered about, how Ricky would feel in her mouth? How big and hard he was, how he would fill her mouth with pulsating cock? Did mom dream about her son? Did mom wonder and get wet and peek to see if he was hard in the morning? Did mom know that if she ever touched it or sucked it, she would go crazy on it? Did mom know that giving her son a blow job would be the hottest thing she had ever managed to do? Did mom know that tonguing her son would turn her knees to jelly and her will to mush? Did she know that the more she had, the more she would want? Will mom be a slut for her son's stiff rod? Will she think about it day and night and want it all the time? Will she do just about anything to get her mouth on it? Will she never tire of sucking off little Ricky? I bet mom knows that it's addictive, that going down on little Ricky is better than cocaine or heroin. This will make her feel so good she'll want to do it every day and night. It will wake her up and put her to sleep. She'll think about it at work and smile as her panties get damp. Mom knows she loves doing Ricky this way, loves having him."

Her mouth full of him, Lori couldn't answer, but he was telling the truth. She did love doing this on him, for him, to him. She did love the feel of him in her mouth on her lips. She did know that the more she did, the more she wanted. She had the feeling she would never get enough of him, enough of this. She knew that she had been dreaming of this, and had wanted it. Perhaps not in any overt way, but in the deepest recesses of her mind, she had kept this dream alive and well. He spoke the truth. The more she got, the more she wanted. The excitement was like nothing she had ever done before. She licked and sucked and bobbed and pumped, and every move made her want more.

"That feels so good, mom," Ricky continued. "I bet it feels good for you too. I bet it makes your nipples hard and your pussy wet. I bet it turns you on like nothing you could ever think of, being naughty with little Ricky, your son. Oh yes, mom, I bet it's the most wicked thing you've ever done or want to do. Suck off Ricky like a mom slut. Isn't that it, mom? Isn't that what you really want, to be a slut for Ricky's hard shaft? You want nothing more than to eat Ricky's semen, suck him dry and swallow all that hot Ricky goo. Mom the whore for her son. Oh, yessss, mommy, that's exactly what you want, what makes you pant."

His voice drove her ever harder, ever faster. Yes, yes, she did want all the things he was saying to her. She was those things. She was his, his for this rod she bobbed up and down on, this shaft she choked with her fingers, licked and bit. She wanted every inch of him, every bit of iron in soft skin, every pulse of hot blood. She couldn't think of anything beyond getting him to shoot. If she could do that...well, that would be better than anything. And while she had managed that while he slept, this was the first time with both awake, and that would make it so special. It would be special for both of them, something neither would ever forget, something both would want, would desire in ways they could never desire anything else. Taboo and naughty and so full of energy, it would stay with them long after all the other sex had faded from memory.

"It's going to shoot, mom. It's going to shoot for you, in your mouth. Little Ricky is going to cum so you can swallow him. You want that, mom. You want that more than you can imagine. You want it like you never wanted anything in your life. You want it like a junkie wants a fix. You want it with every fiber of your soul. Little Ricky's hot cum for mommy. Mommy gets to taste and swallow and fulfill her best wish. Yes, mommy, it's cumming. Yessssssss."

She sucked harder and pumped and felt the glorious thrust of his tool. His hot man stuff came in spurts, coating her mouth. She stroked him up and down, milking him. It felt so good, so right, so hot and erotic. She kept it up until he was empty, until she had everything Ricky could give. Then, she pulled back and swallowed, swallowed so he could see. He would know just how much his mommy loved doing this, loved taking his load. Oh yes, she wanted him to know exactly how she felt, how much she desired. He smiled and covered himself and pulled her to him. His kiss was the best one she had ever had.

Homework and dinner occupied the rest of the evening, but Lori looked in on him before she went to bed. He slept soundly, snoring softly. She automatically looked for an erection and was disappointed not to find one. Still, he was untroubled, and that was good. She too slept well—and her dreams were full of Ricky.

All the next day, Lori fought to keep her mind on her work. More and more, her mind turned to Ricky, to a naked Ricky who had worked her so hard with his fingers, who had shot twice for her, who had made her insane with lust. She shoved the images and memories from her mind, but they kept creeping back in. In the middle of a conversation, she would remember how he filled her mouth. While typing on her PC, she grew moist from imagined fingers. At lunch, her nipples got so hard Denise asked if her story about the personal trainer was making Lori hot.

No, not the personal trainer.

Lori couldn't share what did swell her nipples and make her squirm. That wouldn't be the thing to tell Denise. Denise could never keep a secret. All afternoon, Lori fought a losing battle with her desires. The memories became more and more bold as the day wore on. She wore her jacket to hide nipples poking at her blouse.

As had become her habit, she stayed late and logged into the net. Her effort was rewarded as SONSTROKE sent her a message.

SONSTROKE: Hey, mom, how goes it? KNOWINGMOM: Good, you? SONSTROKE: Great. My mom gave me a blow job last night. KNOWINGMOM: For real? SONSTROKE: Oh yes, as real as it gets. KNOWINGMOM: And was it good? SONSTROKE: The best ever. It was fantastic. KNOWINGMOM: Lucky boy. SONSTROKE: Well, she was lucky too. I finger fucked her till she came all over my hand. KNOWINGMOM: Oh my, and did that turn you on? SONSTROKE: Yes, I was sucking her nipple while I fingered her, and it was unbelievable. She gushed like an oil well. KNOWINGMOM: You must have done a good job. SONSTROKE: I did exactly what she asked for, and she kept thrusting harder and harder. I thought she might break my wrist. KNOWINGMOM: She must really want you. SONSTROKE: And I want her. She gave me a blow job after that. She has a mouth like a Dust Devil vacuum. I came and she swallowed. It was incredibly erotic. KNOWINGMOM: She must love your tool. SONSTROKE: I guess she does. Would you do that for your son? KNOWINGMOM: Yes, I would. I think it would be soooo hot. SONSTROKE: I bet he wants it too. All guys want it. KNOWINGMOM: From mom? SONSTROKE: Especially from mom. Next time, I'm going to fuck her mouth. KNOWINGMOM: Ohhhh, that sounds hot. You dream of that? SONSTROKE: I want to grab the slut's hair and stroke in and out and watch her eyes get big. KNOWINGMOM: Can she take it all? SONSTROKE: I don't know. We'll find out. LOL KNOWINGMOM: I bet she wants to. I bet she wants it over and over again. Think you can satisfy her? SONSTROKE: I'll do my best. I like the idea of doing her all night. KNOWINGMOM: Maybe you should surprise her. SONSTROKE: Surprise her how? KNOWINGMOM: Slip into bed with her in the middle of the night. Poke her awake. LOL SONSTROKE: That would be something, wouldn't it. I bet we'd both like that. KNOWINGMOM: I'm sure you both would. What are you going to do when she gets home tonight? SONSTROKE: Nothing. KNOWINGMOM: Nothing? Why not? SONSTROKE: I'll wait and see if she wants it. KNOWINGMOM: I bet she does. SONSTROKE: Well, we'll find out. LOL KNOWINGMOM: You have something planned? SONSTROKE: Maybe. KNOWINGMOM: You're very wicked. SONSTROKE: Almost as wicked as mom.

After a few more minutes, Lori logged off. As she walked to her car, she wondered what kind of surprise Ricky had in store? She quivered with desire and anticipation. What was he planning for mommy? What was his surprise? She told herself to focus on driving. An accident would spoil the entire evening.

When she walked into the kitchen from the garage, she half expected Ricky to leap out from behind the fridge with his shaft at full attention. Instead, she found the blinds drawn and a candle burning in the middle of the table. A perfume scent filled the air which made her smile. Someone had gone to a bit of trouble for her. She continued into a family room that was set up like the kitchen, drapes drawn, candles burning on the tables, perfume in the air. The TV was on, locked onto a picture of what appeared to be the chair in Ricky's room. Not knowing exactly what was going on, she picked up the remote sitting next to a candle and hit the 'play' button. The screen began to move. Into the picture came Ricky—buck naked.

He slipped into his chair and faced the camera. His hands immediately went to his semi-erect member. He grinned and started talking.

"Hi, mommy. I wanted to make a movie for you, a very special movie. I wanted to show you just how much Ricky likes his mommy. So, I borrowed this digital video camera. I hope the movie Ricky is making for his mommy is exactly what she wants."

Lori's hand went to her throat as she stared at the picture. He looked even bigger on camera as his erection blossomed. His body looked so strong and sleek and smooth, but her eyes were always drawn to what he was stroking, what he played with. She felt her nipples swell for the umpteenth time that day. Every time she thought about it, she was turned on. Some chemicals in her brain were telling her body to get ready for sex.

"You know all guys to this, mommy, and almost all of them start by thinking about their moms. They see mommy naked or in a bra and panties, and they get turned on, and then they automatically do this. Mostly they sneak it, hiding it from everyone. But this is for you. This is what little Ricky does while dreaming of mommy."

Her mouth opened slightly, and her tongue flicked across her lips. She stood there staring, feeling herself warm. She knew those sex hormones were kicking in, steaming through her blood stream, heating up the plumbing, stoking the furnace for what was to come. While she had never been a fan of porn, she found this video captivating. Her son, her Ricky was jerking off for the camera and telling her exactly why and how. He was doing it for mommy in more than way. She dropped her purse as one hand slid across her tummy and between her legs. She immediately began to rub herself.

"I've seen you in that black push-up you wear. I've seen how your breasts almost fall out of it, and it's so sexy I almost cream my pants every time. When I can, I try to catch you in that bra and those French cut panties. You look so good I want to scream. I get so hard I can barely walk. The head of my penis feels on fire. After I see you I always do this, mommy. I always come back to my room and start stroking. When you're not home, I use these."