Knowing Your Worth

Story Info
A young man takes his pleasure from an older black woman.
3.8k words
3.83
13.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based off a real encounter I had a few years ago, the only changes are to make the story more readable -- otherwise this is 100% accurate.

If anyone has any feedback on this scenario -- or would perhaps like to act it out -- please get in touch.

This tale begins not unlike many others you may have heard, it began with an online advert on craigslist. As is typical of the site, it was written in poor English, and was deliberately vague to avoid it being flagged for removal. It read:

'Looking 4 investers'

Admittedly I half-expected some sort of crypto scam, but just to be sure I clicked on it -- and was pleasantly surprised when I saw the following:

'f41 need cash for small business -- message for details'

"Perfect." I said aloud.

I suppose I should explain a little about myself first. For the most part I'm just your typical young English guy, with a decent job and my own flat. Whilst I'm no Brad Pitt, I am reasonably attractive and athletically built from my time in the gym. However, this benign description belies a much more interesting aspect of me, I'm an extremely kinky man who has already had sex with over 20 people -- and with each encounter I never wear a condom -- and I NEVER pull out.

I absolutely LOVE the feeling of slipping inside of a tight, bare pussy for the first time -- completely naturally - with no barrier between me and my woman. I feel her most delicate place in its entirety; her juices, her skin melted to mine. And it always ends in a deep, natural finish inside of her. As I spunk deep into her pussy and womb I'm marking her as mine forever -- regardless of who she's with in the future, my seed will be absorbed into her body, and indeed her very being.

Following a nice deep creampie, I especially enjoy holding my woman tight, ensuring every last drop is kept in her female depths. My cock remains fully hard balls deep inside of her warm creamy pussy -- and when I feel ready I'll begin to thrust again slowly and deeply until I add another thick load to her sloppy, claimed femininity.

Whilst, like any man I enjoy making love, I also have a more dominant side. I've also been known to indulge in being a daddy, breeding sissies -- and perhaps more controversially, engaging in raceplay. There's simply nothing quite like slipping inside of a tight, natural, foreign pussy for the first time. The moment my big white cock touches her strange petals, my precum dancing across her lips, our opposing fluids mixing, the taboo crossed and another on the way -- pure ecstasy. And then, once I'm inside, using it like I would a fleshlight, calling her a dirty brown whore and having her beg daddy to give her a beautiful mixed baby in her exotic womb.

And so begins this particular story. Seeing 'f41', I knew from previous experience that older women were likely to have fewer limits than younger ones -- and charge much less. Thankfully, they're also used to having proper spunky bareback sex and taking a man's sperm where it belongs. And in terms of pleasing a man, they will work much harder to get it.

However, dragging myself back to the reality of the situation, there was still the element of the poor English, meaning it could easily be a scam. I decided a minimalist reply was best -- it was something along the lines of:

"How much are you looking for?"

My confidence in the situation was not exactly helped by the fact that it was a man who replied; 'Joaquim' he was called, who said:

"Hi I'm looking for men to help my friend out she's 38 Black BBW big tits needs money tonight."

"Fuck yes." I muttered in approval.

For those who haven't experienced a fat older woman before, they are a... unique experience. I would be lying if I said they were better than a healthier, more attractive woman -- especially if a younger one. However, there are few things in this world like a fat heifer trying desperately to please you in every way to keep you interested. For the most part, you can simply climb on top of her and she'll do all the work -- no foreplay required -- just slip inside and she'll make sure to push back at you, talk dirty and most importantly, ensure you bare cock is as deep as possible when you climax totally sheathed in her fat, welcoming pussy. She'll then hold you inside of her for a while afterwards, comforting you and coaxing every last drop of seed into her.

Once again reminding myself of the situation at hand, obviously there are major red flags here. Many questions entered my mind: Was he her pimp? Was this another old bi man wanting a wank fanstasy? In order to discern this, I decided to take a bold step and ask for 'her' number to get her to verify her identity. In short order he gave it to me and said to mention him when I messaged, and so I did, saying:

"Hi, Joaquim gave me your number saying you needed money -- what is the money for?"

To my pleasant surprise, I received an almost instant reply, stating:

"I'm a small business owner of natural beauty products, I need some money for start-up costs."

Very straightforward, I like it. I returned the favour:

"So would you be willing to come to my place and have sex with me for some money? If so, how much would you like?"

Admittedly having the other party set the price is not the most cost effective way to do this, regardless, without hesitation she replied:

"40."

"Wow, I've hit the jackpot here!" I thought.

Looking back on it this should've set alarm bells ringing for a scam, but, it'd been so long since I had felt myself shoot deep in a tight pussy that I overlooked all of those considerations.

"When are you free?" I asked.

"I'm free until tomorrow at 3." She replied.

Thankfully, it was a Friday night -- although at already 6:30pm -- much later than I'd have liked. I assumed the £40 was for an hour, which even then would have been a good deal. I decided to go for it, as all night and morning with this little African slut would be well worth £200 or so. Although any good negotiator starts low.

"Would you be willing to come to my place and spend the night with me for £80?" I messaged, I worried this was a bit low in retrospect -- I needn't have worried.

"Yes where are you?" Was her immediate reply.

To summarise the remaining conversation, I told her where I was, she said that was far away it so happened that the guy was a complete moron and posted in the wrong location on craigslist. Alas at that point I very much needed to rut and nut in some pussy, so I offered to pay for her trains to get to me as well.

For those wishing to try this, the first point I'd make is when organising a meet, you need to be careful to ensure the woman will do the things you want. However, if you list too many things, she may be put off -- or she may think that you just want to sext with her.

As she was African, I probably didn't need to mention going bare, as African women are well renowned bareback creampie connoisseurs -- in this case, I needed to be sure. So I messaged her saying:

"OK good, so are you OK with calling me daddy and me cumming inside of you all night?"

Once more, without hesitation the reply was:

"Yes OK."

"Phew." I exclaimed aloud.

That's one down, now the next point is decidedly more important, i.e. whether or not the person you're meeting is actually who they say they are - as opposed to a man waiting to beat and rob you -- or just having a wank.

"Great -- so would you mind having a quick video call before I send the train tickets over?" I hastily typed out.

This one took a while, which was unusual for her -- was he a pimp dragging some woman out of the back room? Had I been ghosted? My mind was racing with many possibilities. Eventually, after 20 minutes, a received a decidedly short response:

"Yes."

I called her, after a few rings she answered -- and what I saw was just as I had pictured -- a true fat African bareback only slut in the flesh. She had frumpy clothes on, a cherubic face and her white eyes greatly contrasted her chocolate skin. I started by thanking her for letting me see her and remarked I was glad she was so pretty. Upon hearing this, she gave me a sincere smile and I saw her crooked milk-white teeth, once again in great contrast to her ebony skin. I was going to enjoy tonight.

She ended up getting a later train than I'd have liked -- so late in fact that she missed the connecting train and so I needed to get her an uber to my place. It was after midnight when she finally arrived at the apartment block in which I lived. I met her at the entrance and we walked along the corridor engaging in some small talk, she had quite a thick African twang but spoke fluent English -- perfect for begging for daddy to cum deep in her I thought.

After I opened the door to my flat and invited her in and then shut the door. She was continuing to talk about how this 'Joaquim' fellow got rather aggressive with her when she turned a few men down. Admittedly at this point, my heart was racing, my cock was rock-hard and I didn't care much for idle conversation. She was still rambling when I led her to my bed, so I decided to get to the point and say:

"Well go on then, get on the bed."

She meekly complied, stripped off her frumpy clothes leaving her completely naked -- her fat black body on full display, her huge belly drooping down, and massive tits in a similar fashion. I was indeed mesmerised, this was not beauty in the classical sense, but something that I greatly desired. As I undressed, she crawled over in anticipation of sucking me (she was certainly well trained at least). At this point though, I was extremely pent up after waiting so long for her, so I told her to lie on her front on the bed.

I was going to use her like a dumpy black fleshlight and fuck her however I wanted until I nutted nice and deep in her ebony womb. Once I was fully undressed, I climbed on the bed and knelt with my legs either side of her - taking a few moments to admire her. Whilst I devoured her with my eyes, I ran my hands all over her soft, smooth ebony skin. Finally, I could take no more and spread her arse cheeks. Without prompting, upon feeling me spread her fertility she instinctively took hold of my big white cock -- contrasting greatly with her flawless dark skin, and gently guided me into her mature flower. I slipped through her African petals and experienced the total ecstasy of compliant foreign pussy.

I intended to breed deep in this fat black womb at least 3/4 times before she left, and as I was pent up, I put all of my weight on her and rutted in her like an animal, burying my face in her neck and grabbing her thighs tightly. I pounded her wet African pussy with reckless abandon -- after only 5 minutes of this I was ready to fill her. In order to have the best orgasm possible, I decided to have her beg for it, I lifted my head and whispered hoarsely into her ear:

"White daddy's going to cum deep in that black pussy -- tell daddy where you want his cum."

Immediately after saying this, I thought that I may have I started off a bit strong -- but once again, I was pleasantly surprised, when she responded with:

"Yeah daddy cum in this black pussy! I want you to cum in this black pussy!"

Upon hearing this, my thrusts became more rabid, my entire body tensed and once again I buried my face into her neck folds having a truly amazing orgasm inside her -- my potent white seed shot deep into her dark pussy and womb, truly natural spunky sex from a white man to a black woman.

Like a well-trained breeding mare, just before and throughout my orgasm, she locked her ankles behind mine, pushed back at me slightly and ran a hand gently over my side -- ensuring that she got every last drop of my white baby juice in her African depths. She was milking me like only a true bareback slut could, you'd need to be with many different men, all naturally, to know precisely how to please a complete stranger in such a way.

I previously failed to mention another perk of breeding deeply into dumpy women. In that so long as you aren't too heavy yourself, you can simply climb on top of her, putting all of your weight on her and rut like an animal. You can be as selfish as you like, simply thrust with wild abandon, use her as you would a sex doll. Also, when you're finished (cumming deep inside of course), with your cock still inside her sloppy spunk filled pussy, you can truly relax on top of her -- as I did.

As my orgasm waned, I relaxed completely on top of her, as I did this all of the stress left my body and went onto - and into this fat, black, foreign woman that I had only just met minutes ago. Soon enough though, I was fully hard inside of her and ready to fuck again, she immediately noticed this and began to push back at me with her fat black arse. Surprising no-one, I welcomed this, whispering in her ear:

"Do you want more of daddy's cock?"

To this prompt, she responded eagerly with a:

"Yesssss."

Quite unbelievably, she was actually getting off on being used as a fat foreign cumdump for a young white man. I couldn't care less what her name was, her job, her ambitions, I hadn't even paid her yet, she was literally a hole for me to ejaculate inside of -- and she was loving it.

As this was the second time, I was going to last a lot longer, and her pussy was already sloppy and loose with my spunk and her own juices. So in order to speed things up, I intended to fulfil my dark desires and make her a true black sperm receptacle. I pinned her down with my body as hard as I could and really started to rut in her, on my doing this she completely froze up. Perhaps deciding to just let me have my way with her. There was something missing however, although I enjoy a nice limp sex doll to seed and breed in -- a woman debasing herself and her heritage is sweeter than almost anything in the world to me.

I would make her really beg for it this time, as I continued the slow, deep, hard strokes into her ebony fertility - I said:

"Daddy's going to cum soon, where do you want daddy's cum?!"

"In me daddy! Cum in me!" She answered eagerly.

However on hearing this, I only wanted more from her, so I prompted her again:

"Daddy's going to breed his white babies deeply into that African pussy, tell daddy how much you want his baby!"

"Yes daddy gimme dem white babies, this is your black pussy daddy own it, cum, cum in this pussy!" She almost screamed at me.

I could take no more, I grabbed her fat black body and hugged as hard as I could as I inseminated her fertile African womb. I shot rope after rope into her exotic fertility -- possibly giving her a mixed baby as I tried my best to shoot as deep and hard as possible in her. All I heard from her after this is light panting as she lay there beneath me completely still, in a way accepting her place as a sloppy hole for a young white man to seed and breed.

Eventually, my orgasm subsided, this time my cock slowly shrank and slipped out of her black pussy, although I couldn't feel much cum, most likely since it was probably so deep in her dark recesses.

Upon feeling my cock leave her, she gave a little sigh and apparently went off to sleep -- I didn't mind. I was spent for the moment and was content running my hands all over her smooth, chubby, ebony body, squeezing and kissing her gorgeous delights as I saw fit. Eventually, I put my arms around her and she snuggled up to me, she felt my hard cock against her, and even though she was half asleep she started stroking it, after a few minutes of this she looked up at me -- with that fat, matriarchal face framing those walnut eyes, and lowered herself down to suck me, a true little bareback only whore.

"You want more?" I asked her somewhat surpsied.

She simply nodded in reply, she then gently beckoned me up and then lay down on her front, and gently took hold of my cock and guided me in. Clearly, she'd accepted her place and what I wanted from her. Needless to say, this being my third time I fucked her much harder, and decided to reward her for being a good little African cumdump by rubbing her clit as I pounded her hard. I then teased her saying:

"Do you like white daddy's big cock in that dark pussy?"

I figured by this point she wasn't offended by such things, and I wasn't wrong, she replied somewhat breathlessly:

"Yes daddy this black pussy LOVES your white dick!"

"Then cum for daddy, be a good little black girl and cum on daddy's big white cock." I replied playfully.

At this, she started to spasm wildly and moan, all the while I kept fucking her, eventually I eased up and she was once again almost asleep. Finally, I decided It was time for me to totally conquer her and her people, what I did next would cement my superiority over her and her lifetime submission to me and my sex.

I gently pulled at her side, and whispered in her ear:

"Turn over for me."

So she slowly turned around, keeping my cock in her sloppy pussy as she did so. I then laid on top her, putting all my weight on her and looking her right in the eyes with my cock balls deep in her -- a mere moment away from shooting another thick load of potent white sperm deeply into her.

This time, I would accept nothing less than having her look into my eyes as she begged for my white sperm, I would have her admit she's just a warm, tight, wet place for young white men to shoot. Whenever a young man is frustrated of being teased and having shitty condom sex with white girls, they can go to this mature black pussy that only accepts bareback cock, and never allows a man to pull out before he's seeded it properly -- in order to satisfy themselves to a bare treat.

"Daddy's going to cum deep in your African pussy now, I'm going to get you pregnant and you'll give birth to my white babies. Now tell daddy how much you need my spunk deep in your black womb so I can shoot as much as possible in you." I said to her in a serious tone.

Anticipating her answer I sped up, still looking her in the eyes. She was undoubtedly shocked at this, however, after a moment of thought she made up her mind.

She wrapped her ankles around mine, placed her fat hands on my arse cheeks and pushed me deeper into her, I could now only do short deep, rabid thrusts into her ebony pussy, she then looked me deep in the eyes, smiling, saying:

"I want you to cum in my pussy white daddy, you own this black pussy now, cum as much as you want inside and give me your babies, I love having white boys' babies and I want you to give me one."

At this, I knew I had truly conquered her. I pushed balls deep and immediately started to shoot the biggest load of my life deep in her foreign pussy and womb, even as I was still cumming, she maintained eye contact the entire time, beaming:

"That's it daddy, that white cock has a lot of cum in it, get this black pussy pregnant daddy."

It was as if my entire soul was being emptied out into this woman, every nerve in my body seemed to overload with pure ecstasy, truly the ultimate fulfilment of any and every fantasy I had. When I had eventually finished cumming, as always, I kept my cock inside and moved to kiss her deeply, she responded favourably and we kissed for a minute or so. I then moved down her body and nursed on her fat chocolate tits as the last drops of my seed permeated her black fertility. Then inevitably, my spent cock slipped out of her messy, claimed pussy. After this, I pulled her to me, when she was tightly in my arms -- we fell asleep together.

As we slept in later than we should have, unfortunately I didn't have enough time for one last rut in her black pussy. Regardless, I gave her the meagre £80 in cash and she seemed rather nonchalant. In reality, she gave me one of the best experiences of my young life -- so I'd call it a bargain. I then walked her to the station and we said our awkward goodbyes, I never heard from her or saw her again.

12