Korean Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time he noticed a mirror that was at the foot of the bed. With her legs still splayed for him, even from here he could see the reflection of her pussy. It was red and leaking his cum, he could see a pool of it collecting under her. Both of their bodies were slick with sweat and shiny under the dim light. He rested a hand on top of her shaved pussy as they lay side by side. The sperm leaking from her right now felt like he had staked his claim on it.

She reached out and put her hand on his nearly soft cock. It was still coated in their shared cum, his hair matted with her juice. After cumming so hard, it was sensitive and jumped at her touch.

"I guess your wife doesn't use this very often, does she?"

Ji Yong felt his cock regaining its strength as she stroked it. "My wife hasn't used it in years. I think she's forgotten it exists."

Kate massaged his balls with one hand. "That's a shame. These things stored up a lot of cum. It's probably not healthy for you to not have sex for too long."

"I have no choice. Until tonight, I have never cheated on my wife." He watched her hand wrap around his hardening cock and stroke it until the tip was exposed from the foreskin.

"...but now you have me." She looked into his eyes. He could see lust building in her again.

"Do I?" His cock jumped at the thought of fucking her again.

"I wasn't actually drunk tonight. My friends drank the soju at the table, they left before you got there. I waited for you because I wanted to be with you. I've seen you there before. You're always there late at night, alone." She stroked his cock as she talked. "I knew it was wrong, but I felt attracted to you. I waited for you tonight hoping this would happen."

Her confession shocked him. After being so neglected at home for so long, he found it hard to believe that anyone would be that attracted to him. His cock swelled to full hardness in her hands. "But how long do I have you for? You have to fly home soon, don't you?"

"No. I've signed on to teach english for a full year, maybe more. We could have a lot of fun in that time."

"When could we see eachother?" It sounded too good to be true.

"I don't go to the school until late afternoon. My lunch time is completely free. How about we get ourselves a hotel every day at lunch and have some fun then? Your wife would never find out. It would be our little secret."

Ji Yong rolled her over on the bed and readied himself to enter back into her cum leaking hole. "You're on."

*****

Please send me any comments/feedback. Let me know if you would like to read Part 2 of Kate and Ji Yong's affair. Thanks for reading!

12