Kormax - The Burned One

Story Info
An adventuring warrior, a poor farmer, & his beautiful wife.
4.3k words
4.16
5.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Great War. Great civilizations fell beneath the fires of hell itself, nothing but rubble and ash remained as the billowing clouds of black smoke finally dissipated.

The world changed forever. New, or rather, ancient, energies flowed through the lands, and born were the Sorcerers; immortal, powerful individuals to whom survivors flocked in droves, for only within their influence could the land repair.

Great towers arose, and oases of fertility flourished within these new kingdoms.

Though they were rarely benevolent rulers.

Through this barren Wilderness strode Kormax.

THE BURNED ONE

I was less than a day's walk to a city, its energy prickling my skin.

I couldn't see it yet so it must have been a big one for me to feel it so soon.

It's not unusual to find pockets of primitive settlements this close to cities; close enough to flee when things get bad, but far enough away to retain a level of independence.

Homesteaders would build shacks and keep livestock of the hardy creatures that can subsist on the tough shoots and leathery plants that valiantly grew out here in the wastes.

It wasn't a good life.

The sky was gray, and rain lazily fell as I came to the settlement; a half-dozen homesteads, grouped in a way I could tell this was no community, this was simply the best place to graze the animals.

It was on the edge of a dead forest, where underground would be just enough water for plants to cling to life.

I passed a windowless shack, then another, the skinny animals paying me little mind as they ground leathery leaves between their teeth.

As I reached the sixth, last one, the shack door opened and out ran a young couple.

I carried on walking as they ran out onto the path in front of me.

"Are you a hunter?" the man asked, looking at the sword and ax I wore and my armor.

I regarded the young man; a skinny young farmer with a mop of blonde hair, then his wife, bright copper hair, contrasting nicely with a green dress that hugged her figure, cut to her upper thigh. Full breasts swelled beneath, with a slight slit allowing her cleavage to peer through. She gazed at me with desperate eyes and her full lips pleading.

"When I'm hungry or being paid." I replied, stopping a few paces from them.

A little relief joined the already-cluttered emotions their weary faces bore.

"Please help us," the man began, "I am Erik and this is my wife Gwen. something has been terrorizing us and our children for the past few weeks, please help us get rid of it."

"Can't your neighbors help?" I asked, glancing back toward the other houses.

"It isn't bothering them. Just us. They don't want to risk injury or worse protecting another family out here." he said sadly. "Times are hard for all of us."

"This creature, what is it?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know. It's shaped like a skinny, deformed man, and it keeps attacking our animals. I daren't go out and confront it in case it gets past me and decides it would prefer the taste of human rather than wastebeast. It comes when it's dark otherwise I'd have a better description for you." he said.

A skinny, deformed man. Lots of things that prowl in the night look like that.

"I said I hunted when I was hungry or paid. I doubt you have anything to pay me." I observed.

The woman lowered her eyes sheepishly.

"We can feed you as best as I can, although that isn't much." the man offered desperately.

I looked at their livestock; a half-dozen underweight wastebeasts.

"Doesn't look like you get much milk or meat from them." I observed.

Hope faded a little from the poor man's eyes, his wife's eyes pleading.

I glanced her up and down again. My cock twitched in my pants. It had been a while.

"Your wife." I said.

"I... I'm sorry?" Erik stuttered. His wife's expression turned to dismay.

"I'll take the meal and your wife will warm my bed while I am hunting this creature for you." I offered.

The pair looked desperately to each other then Erik replied. "Absolutely not!"

I shrugged and set off walking again, passing between them.

I heard them frantically whispering to each other before Erik finally called after me.

"Fine! We'll starve to death if this creature isn't slain." he said.

I stopped and turned.

"We will feed you, and you may come to my bed at night." Gwen said defeatedly.

I glanced her up and down again. Damn. I hadn't expected that. I could ill afford to work for free, and whatever I ate here was going to be barely edible, but the thrill of the hunt and a place to warm my cock for a few nights?

"You'd better show me inside then." I said.

It was little more than a hovel; a large room with a firepit, seating and shelving, then two doors leading to the bedrooms.

Two young children played with poorly-carved wooden toys on the floor; a boy and girl old enough to walk but not quite ready for chores.

"Go play in your bedroom, children." Erik said, and they got up and left the living room.

We sat around the firepit and Gwen brought a pan of milk and a slab of meat, hanging them over the fire.

"You've given me the short version, now tell me everything you know about this creature." I said.

Erik shrugged. "It comes at least twice a week. I've seen it drinking milk straight from our wastebeasts, that's what it usually does, but about once a month it will kill one and start eating it right out there in the pen, raw. I yell at it from the shutter and I have fired at it with my crossbow and that frightened it off but I can't hit the damn thing in the dark."

I turned to see Erik's crossbow hung on the wall. It was a shoddy piece of equipment, I doubt it could even wound a man.

These fools had no business being out here.

"If it's just a skinny man, can you not go out and kill it?" I asked.

"I'm a farmer, not a fighter." Erik said. "I will not risk it getting past me and into the house, or making Gwen a widow and my children orphans."

I nodded, though however many decades I walk this cursed place I will never understand a man that cannot defend what is his physically.

I glanced at Gwen as she tended the firepit, her full breasts moving beneath her dress as she leaned over, stirring the milk.

We ate and drank, the meat sufficiently roasted to be adequately palatable, and the milk thick and hot.

Soon, moonlight shone through the shutter, and I stood and looked around.

I knew they weren't going to broach the subject, and my cock was beginning to twitch again watching Gwen.

"Where am I to take my other payment?" I asked.

The couple glanced at one another and Erik stuttered and mumbled.

"I suppose I'll stay with the children," he suggested.

He got up and walked over to Gwen as she tidied away the cooking area and kissed her on the cheek. "Goodnight." he said.

"Goodnight my love." she replied.

He walked, shoulders slumped to their children's bedroom and shut the door behind him.

I let her finish tidying, then she turned to me. She smiled weakly then walked to their bedroom and went inside, leaving the door open.

I followed her in where she awkwardly stood by the bed. I shut the door.

"Shall I get undressed?" she asked awkwardly.

I nodded, eyes fixed on her.

She angled her body and untied the side of her dress, and then reached around her neck to unfasten the top.

She slowly lowered it, exposing her shapely shoulders, then hesitated as the dress fell to her breasts. She looked away from me and peeled the dress from her breasts, her pert, small nipples pointing straight at me.

They hung deliciously from her, only the slightest sag from feeding her children. The dress fell to the floor, and I gazed at her nakedness, her smooth stomach trailing down to a tuft of copper hair framed by her wide hips leading to long, smooth legs with thick, hardworking thighs and shapely calves.

She turned and lifted the sheet on her bed and climbed in, giving me a sideways view of her thick, shapely backside.

I stripped off my boots, leathers and armor then stood over her, naked as she. She looked up at me nervously.

I slipped into the bed beside her and immediately shifted against her. She recoiled slightly as I rested my hand on her stomach and stroked her soft, smooth skin.

I peeled the cover from her breasts, which she covered with her arms.

I moved her arms to her sides and let her breasts fall, spreading across her chest.

I trailed my hand up her belly and cupped her breast in my hand, squeezing gently. She gasped. Gods they were delicious. I fondled them, mesmerized for a while before I leaned down and took her breast in my mouth, sucking hard on her nipple.

She arched her back and gasped again as I sucked, trailing my hand down her belly and to her tuft of copper fluff.

She instinctively closed her legs but I pushed them open and rested my hand on her pussy.

Heat burned, and I could feel her building wetness.

I stroked her pussy as I sucked her nipples until I could feel enough wetness to let me inside.

I lifted up and shifted onto Gwen, parting her legs with mine, feeling slight resistance. I coiled my arms underneath her and gazed at her pretty face as I shifted my hips, my aching cock probing, searching for wetness.

I could feel her flinching under me with each prod of my cock against her until the swollen head of my cock touched wetness.

She murmured and a slight sob came from her as she felt my cock part her pussy lips and slide inside her.

Her pussy yielded slowly, her body tense, and I had to push inside her slowly, feeling her pussy gripping my cock, drawing the hood all the way back to let my exposed head grind against her inner walls.

Her lip trembled and she looked over my shoulder at the ceiling of her marital bedroom as I hugged her soft body against mine and began rolling my hips, sliding my cock out then back inside her again.

I fucked her slowly until her body began to yield, when conscious regret turned to subconscious pleasure as her pussy responded to the thick, quivering cock filling her.

I felt her legs loosen against me, their initial tight grip loosening to the point she had fully spread her legs for me, and she was now angling her hips, lifting her legs slightly.

My rolls turned to lunges as I drew my hips back then jerked them forward again forcefully, her ass lifting to meet my thrusts.

She forgot herself and wrapped her arms around my neck, clinging to me as I fucked her, resting her ankles on my calves, gasping with each thrust of my cock as I filled her, her gaze now on me, her mouth open in pleasure she was trying desperately not to show so openly, holding her own moans inside, though her gasps and whimpers were undoubtedly travelling through the wall.

I briefly thought of Erik in the next room, likely laying in a spare bed listening to his wife being fucked to pay me to protect them.

Gods it's cruel, but it was a turn on. I looked down at Gwen beneath me, her heavy breasts pressed against my chest as her whole body jerked beneath mine with each thrust of my hips. Her thick thighs hugging mine, legs tangled, her mouth open, gasping in pleasure as she gave herself to me while her husband heard every thrust.

Her pussy rippled around my length and she murmured "oh no" as her whole body began to shake beneath me uncontrollably. Her resolve fell and a loud moan escaped her then was cut off as her orgasm hit its peak and her face twisted in the soundless ecstasy of climax.

I gripped her tightly and rutted my hips furiously, the wooden bed smacking hard against the wall as I gave her my final few thrusts before my balls rose and my spine hunched, releasing a loud groan as I gripped her body tightly.

Welts of my thick, warm cum began launching in furious volleys into Gwen's twitching pussy as it rippling along my length, gripping me as her climax ebbed and mine reached its peak, she wrapping her legs tightly around me and squeezing, drawing me deeper still as my cum filled her young, ravenous pussy.

We held each other tightly as I shuddered and jerked my hips, she rolling her ass under me to draw every drop of my cum from my spent cock.

My climax ebbed and I blinked, exhaling deeply.

I looked down at Gwen who looked up at me guiltily, partly from how much she had enjoyed me fucking her, and also because she realized how much noise she had made.

Her legs loosened their grip on me and fell open, though she kept her hands on my back.

I could feel her pussy twitching around my slowly slackening length, the slickness of her wetness and my cum gradually letting my cock slide out of her pussy. She gasped as she felt me suddenly slide out of her, her pussy lips closing.

She forgot herself and lifted to kiss me.

Kissing is one dignity I was going to let her keep, but here she was, her lips wantingly finding mine.

I lowered my head and we embraced, settling into comfort as we kissed deeply, our tongues finding one another and rolling together.

She whimpered and moaned into my mouth, gripping my back, her hips writhing against mine.

I broke the kiss and lifted to look down at her.

"You enjoyed that?" I grinned.

Gwen sheepishly nodded.

A cruel part of me wished I could see Erik in the next room, laid in bed knowing his pretty young wife's belly was full of another man's seed.

I lifted and laid beside her. She stayed on her back for a beat, then gave in to her desire for post-sex affection and rolled toward me, shifting into my embrace.

I awoke before Gwen the next morning and grinned as I felt her naked body against mine.

I cupped her breast and squeezed it, then lifted it to my mouth, taking as much of the soft flesh into my mouth as I could. I sucked hard and hungrily and Gwen awoke with a gasp.

She looked at me in shock for a second, likely forgetting for a moment it wasn't her husband that had shared her bed last night.

My cock always stood like a tent pole in the mornings, and I was damn well going to use it this morning.

I rolled Gwen onto her front and mounted her. She spread her legs and raised her ass to me and I found her pussy with ease.

I slid into her, then closed her legs with mine, tightening her pussy's grip on my cock. She gasped and shuddered beneath me and I kissed her shoulders, her full breasts squashed out tantalizingly beneath her on the bed.

I fucked her prone for a few thrusts, my hips slapping against her thick ass cheeks before my cumbrain took fully over.

I slid my cock out of her pussy and gripped it in my fist.

I steered it between her buttocks and she tensed up beneath me.

"No, wait..." she murmured as I pushed the pussy-wettened head of my engorged cock against her ass hole.

"No, stop..." she pleaded but I was too far gone. I pushed and she squealed and gripped the sides of the bed as my thick cock spread the tight little asshole and began inching inside.

She wriggled furiously beneath me and I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back and put my hand over her mouth.

I slid my cock the rest of the way into her ass, Gwen releasing a long, muffled groan as she felt me fill her.

I kept my grip on her hair and her mouth and began rutting my hips against her, fucking her ass with rough humps, losing little depth, just rutting my thick cock inside her ass.

She grunted against my hand as my hips squashed her buttocks, and she began lifting her hips to meet my thrusts.

She was too tight to let me last any longer and I jammed my cock inside her as I climaxed, my morning load of cum pumping up Gwen's ass.

Collapsing breathlessly on top of her, letting go of her hair and mouth, she inhaled sharply and began gasping, I having seemingly held her mouth a little too tight.

I lifted off her and drew my cock out of her backside, watching it close as I left her, and a drip of cum leaked out and down between her legs onto the bed.

I smacked her ass and rose from the bed. gathering my garb from the floor.

Gwen rolled over and shifted to sit on the edge of the bed.

She shamefully kept her eyes on the floor while she slid her green dress up her legs and over her body.

I left the bedroom and shut the door behind me while Gwen dressed, and Erik sat already out in the living room, catching a glimpse of his wife dressing behind me.

"I'm going outside to look for tracks. If I find anything I'll return tonight with my findings." I said as I walked past him. He didn't look, he just murmured in agreement.

I stepped out of the hovel into a hot, sunny day, orange haze filling the sky. Aside from the small settlement, as far as the eye could see, dead trees, few taller than a man.

I walked to the back of the house where the wastebeasts were penned.

I stooped and scanned the floor, squinting to sharpen my focus, looking for signs, trying to figure out where an intruder would approach from.

A snapped branch.

Bingo.

If I could just see one more sign of disturbance I'd have a direction to head in.

A way to the north, I saw another snapped off branch. The creature had been moving away from the settlement when it snapped the branch off, meaning it was likely moving quickly after one of Erik's attempts to frighten it away.

With a bearing, I headed into the dead forest.

After a time, I came to a small cave. Drawing my greatsword I approached and headed inside. It was shallow, only going a dozen feet back.

I looked around and found signs of a camp. I frowned. This was the kind of place I would camp, not some creature. There was a long-dead campfire and a large rock rolled beside it for seating. It had been empty for weeks. This wasn't what I was looking for.

Evening was drawing, so I made my way back to the house.

On entering I saw Gwen, Erik and the children were sat around the firepit.

Seeing Gwen in her dress, her full breasts swelling beneath the fabric, the curve of her hips had my cock spring against my leathers.

I walked over, took Gwen by the arm and lifted her, leading her to the bedroom.

I shut the door behind us and Gwen looked at me. I snatched her waist and drew her to me, pressing her breasts against my chest.

I cupped her buttocks in my hands and squeezed her ass then spun her round and pushed her onto the bed, kneeling.

I climbed on behind her and lifted her dress, baring her broad, pale backside.

I took my cock and steered it into her pussy, provoking a grunt from Gwen as I sank to full depth.

I gripped her hips and began hammering into her, a loud slap filling the room with each thrust as I lunged into her until I tensed up and groaned aloud as my cum began pumping once again into Gwen's pussy.

I shuddered and rolled my hips, then slid my cock out of her, my cum spilling out onto the bed.

She took a rag from the side of the bed and wiped her pussy while I pushed my spent cock back inside beneath my leathers.

When we had had sex the previous night, it had turned tender, and I didn't want this to be anything other than a whore paying her bill.

Letting tenderness happen would complicate the hell out of this.

It was hot as hell watching her wipe her pussy clean.

I left the bedroom, opening the door as Gwen was wiping her pussy, Erik catching a glimpse of his wife cleaning herself after having me fuck her and cum inside her.

I sat opposite him by the fire-pit.

"I found some tracks today, but all I found was a cave some camper used weeks ago. No sign of a creature." I explained. "Tonight I will sleep out here in the living area. Once I've finished with Gwen tonight you can have your bedroom back. I'll just take her in there when the need takes me."

Erik just nodded.

Gwen came out of the bedroom sheepishly and went back to preparing the evening's supper. The children were young, oblivious.

Oblivious to their mother having to be whored out to me to protect them.

12