Kowtow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-what did you expect, Empress?" Aren asked, beginning to shake.

"A wild, bucking hound. A monster of tooth and claw, who needed to be caged and trained by my beastmasters. Perhaps put on display in my menagerie."

"But...I surprised you?"

"That you did." The Empress brought a finger to her maw, and touched her lip. "I do not want anyone else to see you."

She smiled and spoke again: "...and I have more in mind than a mere pet..."

Aren's eyes widened as the regal dragoness raised her arms, letting her clothes fall. The delicate, immaculate gown slipped past her breasts, belly, and hips with otherworldly ease. It was as if her clothes were liquid — gossamer soup that simply flowed from the body. When the whole ensemble lay at her feet, she stepped out of the ring of luxury and towards her wolf.

"Barbarian," she uttered, breathless...and beautiful, "take me like one of your kind. Show me your strength. Give me a taste of the wilderness..."

She enjoyed watching him squirm, his leather trousers too tight for comfort.

"...and I will offer you the means to get home."

Aren stalled for a moment, thinking of trickery. Was she being genuine? Her eyes spoke to him, golden irises hypnotising him. He tore away, but everywhere he looked he was tempted. Small but pert breasts, flowing hips...her figure dazzling to the wolf, who only had the ruffians he'd met on the road to compare. Scoundrels, all of them. Men and women alike.

This was not that.

This was beauty. Majesty. And even without her promise of aid he'd been captured by her naked body. Ensnared.

"Empress..." Aren stammered, "y-you promise?"

The dragoness placed a hand over her heart. "On my word. Whole cities have burned for less."

He growled, and moved swiftly. A short bark accompanied his taking of the diminutive monarch into his arms. Her scales felt cold, missing a dragon's heat as he had been led to believe. There was evermore he did not know.

"Our kind prefer the heat of others," she explained, sensing his confusion, "the fire in my chest wreaks havoc and havoc alone." She took his hand and ran his palm across her bosom. "You do not want that to be unleashed."

Her sultry whispers grew more lurid, more...visual. Aren cupped her breast, feeling the contour of her scales and where they buckled and ridged plates burst forth between her cleavage. Another hand was guided around by the Empress, visiting her soft and vulnerable belly, then travelling behind...to grasp the base of her tail.

"Ooooh!"

Mei gripped the scruff of fur on the back of his neck, and pulled Aren into a kiss. Her jaws trembled, and lips parted — taking the wolf's with ease. Aren's heart beat, thundering through his skull. Pounding...screaming...

The next few seconds slowed to an eternity. Mei's sharp, serpentine tongue dived into his mouth, rustling with his own. A sopping smack of lips announced another bout — mammal and reptile meeting mouths and sharing touches. Her hard nipples scraped his chest. Fur parted along their path, and a thin red line marked where her callous peaks had shorn their way. Aren moaned into her mouth, locked tight as her hands held him, claws raking his back.

The strain between his legs grew unbearable. Mei, however, was one step ahead. The Empress' claws found their way to his waist, and tore ecstatically at the primitive leather trappings he wore to hide his maleness. They came apart easily, disintegrating when pitted against the polished claws of a goddess. He felt free, air breezing past his nethers.

"Now that is what I seek from your kind, barbarian."

Aren's sheath pulled back. He could contain the tightness no longer. A red spear jutted out from his furry groin, swelling to a pleasing size. "My, barbarian," the Empress cooed, "your kind are built to impress!"

Sheepishly, he muttered an acknowledgement and moved closer. His meat stiffened, the blood-filled shaft desperate for a home. He flinched at her touch, Mei's sharp digits dangling dangerously near his member. The dragoness chirped, pecking his cheek in a quick kiss, and giving him a little bite on the chest. "I have a remedy for that," she said, pointing to his cock, "something to soothe the pain you are feeling as my form delights you."

Aren watched her lower herself, falling to her knees, scales glittering solid green. He looked at the crowned formation on her head, a natural diadem — was there any doubt this one was born to rule all?

Mei ignored his stares, and arrived at his red meat. Peckish. Her palms rolled across his thighs, eliciting pained groans from her toy. Next, she reached under his sheath, to his sac. The soft, fluffy pouch bounced in anticipation, jiggling with every minute movement of Aren's hips. The wolf's orbs nestled into her palm, squishing slightly. Empress Mei smiled as she admired him. Every couple of seconds she sent his body into spasms with a squeeze of his precious stones. These would remain where they are, she joked to herself, and not decorate one of the palace walls.

Done messing around, she opened her mouth. Savouring the fear she spied in his eyes as all those sharp teeth came into view, the sultry dragoness breathed. Warm air caressed his flesh. It blew in heated waves, drying the surface of his exposed skin.

Aren grunted. His 'captor' merely laughed.

The first flicker of real pleasure began when the tip of her tongue glanced his shaft. Like a bolt of lightning, he went rigid...motionless. Another lick and he begged for a quick release. She denied him this, torturing the poor lupine with long, drawn-out motion. Her flexible tongue swirled and coiled, entwining his length. She tasted the salt of his skin — the musk of the wilds. The reek of fresh meat, tender and at her mercy.

"See? You ache for it."

"Yuh-yes...Empress...I do...please..."

"Please what?"

Aren bit his lip. "Puh-please don't stop."

With a flourish, she withdrew her tongue, letting it whip around his shaft. A coarse, stinging pain remained as she did so. Aren felt it, and sniffed to bolster his composure.

He was surprised, though, to see the speed at which she engulfed him. A jolt of shock stunned his senses, and the feeling of the warm, spiky cavern he'd entered only reached him several seconds later. He felt weak, and bent over. His muscles twitched, and toes curled — their rough pads squeaking on the polished stone floor.

"Urrgghhh!" he mewled like a helpless rabbit. "Goddess!!!"

The wolf felt a pang of shame as he addressed Mei. To have so rudely stolen the honorific of the Forest Spirit! He lowered his head, conflict raging within.

Oblivious to his concern, the Empress rejoiced in hearing him come to realise her majesty. She held him in her mouth, sucking...and sealing her lips to the base of his cock.

With the bobbing head of the Empress between his thighs, Aren banished all thoughts of other things and threw his head back. The suction...the sensation, rocked his uncouth mind. His manhood tingled, surging with pleasurable impulses. Her lips, her tongue; each aspect of her draconic lineage amplified his ecstasy.

Aren stumbled forward, knocking her back. He apologised profusely, but the luxurious eyes of the Empress met his, and she broke her ministration for one sentence: "no barbarian, this is what I want to experience, treat me roughly."

There was no need to repeat her instruction. Aren howled and grabbed her head, finding purchase amongst the intricate ridges that trailed from her skull to base of her neck. He roared and growled, reckless abandon taking over. Mei's eyes glowed, betraying a hunger, and she remained attached to his aching flesh.

Aren dragged the naked monarch, using his hips, to the edge of the large bed. With force, he thrust, lifting her up onto the soft bedding. His strength waned quickly thereafter, and after a moment of breathing and enjoying the suckling she administered, he was ready to take the next step. He lifted his right leg and carried it over her body. His broad foot-paw planted itself next to her head as he squatted, his tall frame dwarfing the Empress'.

A wicked grin crossed his muzzle. He started to thrust again, this time using the bed to stabilise his assault. His hips rocked, and buttocks clenched, as he cycled his thrusting. One leg raised, one leg lowered, both working overtime to ram his cock down her throat.

The Empress was more than pleased with this course of action. She signalled her approval by gently stroking his chest, feeling it rise and fall as he grunted, expending every effort to force himself deep down her throat. "Ggrrraaaggnnnhhh!" he bellowed, hips bucking. The wolf winced as his balls slapped her chin, the pain of his tender jewels the only thing moderating his pace.

Pressure welled at the pit of his stomach. He felt his groin flex, and sac tighten. He was going to blow. Instinct drove him wild, giving his flesh-drunk host a taste of his 'primitive' ways. He sensed the path of her gullet, narrow and damp, as he pushed. His throat-fucking kept him desperate — as if there was some special place far past his reach down her maw that he wanted (nay, needed) to find.

The seconds grew long again, interspersed with blissful agony. Aren panted. He was burning up. His cock pulsed, its shape maintained only by the physical barrier of Mei's throat. The wet channel opened wide, wider than he'd ever felt before, and her claws returned to his groin.

"Y-yes!" he cried. "Almost..."

His spine curled upwards. Aren pulled his upper body off of the bed, and howled his heart out. He erupted, sending a torrent of virile essence into the waiting gut of his new mistress.

"AAAAHHHHAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!"

His balls throbbed painfully, unloading their contents without regard for the rest of his manhood. Thick jets spilled out, and yet more was still coming. To her credit, the greedy dragoness swallowed every drop, flexing her jaw to keep a seal on the decadent libation.

The wolf shivered. His whole body was on fire. Pleasure shot through him, exhausting every limb and draining him of energy. Aren let out a dying growl as his cock spurted from the Empress' mouth, spraying as it went. He fell back, landing to the side on the comfortable bedding. Glancing at Mei, he watched her recover from his pounding, face and snout slick with his seed. The dragoness closed her mouth, and swallowed the last of his milk. Aren lay silent, awestruck as the last blast of his hot seed descended her throat — the bulge flowing down, straining the scales as it went, until it passed her collarbone and disappeared from sight. No doubt to reach the creamy bath that filled her stomach and distended her petite belly.

The Empress rose, similarly impressed. She crawled on her knees onto the bed fully, reaching out and stroking Aren's tired frame. The slight bulge above her waist reminded him of a pregnant bitch, who would soon be filled to bursting with pups. That image filled him with pride, though his mind told him that if that was his goal, then he'd gone about it the wrong way...and picked the wrong end...

Aren chuckled as Mei approached. There was still pale white dollops on her face, proof of his prowess. She wiped some off, but left the underlying stickiness. No doubt she had someone to bathe her later.

"Barbarian," she croaked, her throat still recovering from the onslaught, "you are everything I want, and more."

"Thank you, E-Empress."

"I will soon regret sending you home," she sighed, "if I have to lose this true beast of a lover to share my nights with."

"Well...you promised."

"That I did," she huffed, her tail swaying seductively behind her, "and I intend to keep my promise. You need not worry."

"But," she continued, licking her sodden lips "you have not completed your end of the bargain."

Aren groaned, exhausted. Mei hissed, her tongue flicking the air, inches from his arm. "You took great pleasure in enjoying my. Now your 'Goddess' demands her tribute."

Their closeness enticed him; short breaths and slight touches served to tickle Aren's lustful spirit. Even though he'd spent the bulk of his energy, a part of him kept going. Kept reciprocating. For each touch, there was a counter — deployed swiftly and without conscious thought. A bite...a nibble...a soft, sweet caress...he lay on his back as the Empress moved around him, hips and shoulders twisting and turning.

She crawled over him, her scaly body a tiny distance from his furry one. The stains of his ejaculation were still visible on her face. Her snout glistened with stickiness, the product of her virile supplicant. The dragoness' tongue flicked — first around her lips and then over Aren's wet nose. He was close, so very close to her divine form. He could smell her — a regal scent, enhanced with perfumes of untold rarity. Summer fruit and Winter chill met an Autumn musk with a hint of Spring's early dew. His senses told a story all of their own. Of the Great One who stole his breath and perhaps his heart.

Mei's body lowered onto him. Aren felt the hard scales matt his fur, closing his eyes and letting touch guide him. Through his tiredness he mustered a measure of strength, enough to hold her divinity tight against him. The Empress chuckled. Her barbarian toy was exhausted, so she decided to take the initiative...

The dragon-monarch straddled her wolf, his tingling cock nestled below her rear, tail jutting out and sliding next to his legs. Her ass rubbed back and forth, her cheeks rubbing his swollen length to stay its softening. Aren groaned, his mouth parting to let a whine slip past his salivating lips.

"Empress," he growled, hoarse.

"Yes, barbarian?"

"I can't hold on much longer."

Mei smiled, and looked down at him. "Have I really been such a challenge for a wild one like you?"

Aren returned her mirth, but his lethargic movement said more than his words. The Empress let her body fall towards him, ending her descent with a kiss. "Very well, barbarian. I will take what I am owed!"

In a flash of green-hued scale, Mei returned to her sitting posture — dragging her claws across Aren's chest. Sinking them deep and raking his soft, fleshy body. As he coughed and sputtered, lines of thick crimson formed, tracing the path of her talons.

"That is for your disobedience," she tutted, "your Empress demands dutiful pleasure — and a hard cock to grasp!" She took his manhood into her hand, and stroked. "A collapsing tower will not do!"

Aren was quick to return to full hardness with her violent encouragement. The cuts on his chest ached, the flow of blood slowly stemming as he healed. Ignorant of his pain — at least on the surface — the Empress gyrated atop his waist. Confusing signals of pleasure mixed with pain rocked the wolf as she played with him.

"Now barbarian...enter a place you will never wish to depart!" She slid his rigid shaft next to her entrance. His tip brushed against the thin lips of her dragon-pussy. Soon, she moved her hips and took him, drawing him inch-by-inch. His whole body went stiff. He couldn't breathe.

"YES!" she exclaimed. "Yes...feel yourself sinking into my body. Feel my gorgeous flesh swallow you...seal you to me...ahhh! Barbarian!"

"EMPRESS!!!"

Aren's body heaved as she began to bounce up-and-down. His lungs filled with air once the tension of the moment had burst. A sublime moment, his cock entering her silken innards, where none of his kind had ever ventured — or dared even conceive of.

She was right — it was a place he refused to leave.

...

The bed of an Empress.

Mei rolled her body around, flexing muscles in her thighs and waist. Her moist pussy wrapped around the foreign lupine cock with a tight grip. Constricting. All-encompassing. Her small figure became overwhelmed by the size of the barbarian monster battering down her gates. Each bounce, each rise-and-fall of her hips left her feeling astonished as his tip poked deep inside her.

The dragoness' toes curled, and she lost some of her speed. Aren was able to push back, lift himself off the soft sheets and thrust upwards, plunging into her depths. Mei squealed. He coughed as a sharp sting ran through him. The wounds on his chest were still tender. Occasionally, Mei would scoop down low and draw her tongue across his torso. Tasting the blood of her captive wolf.

Their fucking carried them through the night's passing. The captivating form of the Empress — the Great One spoken of by the masses in terms of fear, awe, and fiery retribution — writhing atop a nobody from beyond the civilised world. Scales flexing. Snout curled back and hissing. Shallow tear-drops quivering on her chest. Tail thrashing about as her bare bottom clenched with each deep thrust...

Their lovemaking was timeless. Neither knew how long they'd spent in a fit of blind ecstasy. Lust fuelled Mei's motions, and Aren's battered retaliation.

"Empress..." he whimpered, trapped by physical sensation.

The wolf's hips pumped. His cock and balls pained him — they burned with the heat of her insides. That warm, wet, velvet pocket that kept him loyal — honouring her majestic body with his. Empress, Empress...

His thoughts spurred him on, and the rich sensation between his thighs only grew. She gyrated, swaying hapless and hedonistic. He grunted, adding his feral flavour to the sounds of their coupling. Mei moaned, her voice peaking and almost breaking. Set all aquiver by the early onset of her orgasm, her walls squeezed, applying merciless pressure to his cock. Her vagina winked, flesh rippled, muscles losing their finesse. The shivering sensation reached its peak — sending her falling limp with a cry:

"AaaAAAaahhhh!!!"

"Gah!"

"My...hah...barbarian..."

Aren kept thrusting. Kept pumping his hips. Even as her body shook, riddled with orgasmic bliss, he persevered. The wolf's stamina served him well. Having climaxed already, he could exert himself without regard for premature ejaculation. The warmth of the dragon-monarch's insides were a welcome home for his raw flesh. Aching. Itching. Tingling with each mighty thrust.

Mei gripped his pecs, piercing skin once more. Aren lapped at her snout, tongue-bathing her face and neck as he bucked. Not once did she relent, despite the tiring influence of her climax. The Empress bounced and shivered, jerked and shook — her body capturing Aren's lust. The slow ache spreading from his groin reached every fibre of his being never faltered. His spent cock burned, as each rocking motion left the sloppy blend of fluids thicker, and wetter.

Together, after much slavering, they came close to a mutual second climax. The fine sheets of Mei's bed rumpled as their bodies contorted. Winding themselves up until...

A roar ruled over the once-silent ambiance. A great, guttural roar from Aren — his exhaustion prominent in the hoarse dwindling of his cry. The Empress, riding him like a broken stallion, roared also. A shriek that could cut through the fog that clouded their minds, and all of a sudden the world lurched forward, catapulting Aren up into her arms. She faltered, her mind shaken, and flesh afire. Broad strokes of her wolf's padded fingers, and the crisp bite of his claws between scales, brought her to orgasmic encore.

Blinded by their pleasure, the two fell to one side. Aren felt his cock throb, but emit little, as his spent body slowly lapsed into a stupor. Mei cradled her head and shoulders, and lay beside him, sighing. The faint taste of his essence still on her lips, she now nursed a different pair. Sensitive to her touch, her nethers braced for the rolling thunder that rocked her nervous system, cleaving its blissful path 'cross her. The Great One, Empress, Queen Of Queens...laid low by her ravenous companion...

She chose not to ask him to stay. She was a woman of her word.

Carefully, the small dragoness shuffled closer to Aren's furry chest. Her head found a place between his bony shoulder and neck — an idle flick of his ear swiping across her skull. She sighed again.