Krampus a Dark Night

Story Info
Krampus comes to visit.
1.7k words
4.09
26.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
targlet2
targlet2
24 Followers

The village of Snowlake sat in a corner of Michigan near a craggy mountain. Christmas was a week away and Jessica had yet to put up a tree or decorate her apartment. The apartment was in an old Victorian house that had stood for 150 years and Jessica had the apartment in the back of the house on the third floor. Leslie and Meredith were going to visit family and thus the entire house would be empty for the week.

"Are you certain you don't want to go down to Texas with me and visit my mom and stepdad?" Leslie asked for the hundredth time.

"No, I'll be fine." Jessica murmured remembering the last time she'd visited and the overly full house and the looks she had gotten when she admitted she didn't like Christmas. Jessica had thrown out the fudge Leslie's grandmother made and when Leslie asked her why said she was on a diet and preferred gift cards from upscale stores. The handmade crocheted scarf Meredith made her was unceremoniously dumped in the bottom of the closet and Jessica had told both roommates that she thought it best to not give tacky presents.

"your loss" Leslie said as she strung lights around her room.

The garish little lights truthfully gave Jessica a headache and so the next morning when the roommates left, she had a smile on her face. The greenish gray sky of the early morning and the strongly cutting wind hit her in the face when she closed the door and went upstairs the night before Christmas.

Thump.

Turning around Jessica cursed as she brushed her feathery blond hair out of her face and cursed. She had just closed the door, and somebody had just knocked on the door. Stomping down the stairs Jessica opened the door and saw a brown package with a golden twine wrapped snuggly around the package. It couldn't be but it was. It was a stupid Christmas present and picking it up Jessica saw the tag

To Jessica Travers

Angrily Jessica opened the gift and thought she had told all her friends that she was skipping Christmas due to her dislike of spending money on people or giving people any sort of gift. The package was hard to open and there was no return address.

Finally tugging the package open Jessica held in her soft ivory skinned hands a hard-stone statue. It had bright red stones for eyes, twigs coming out of the head in what looked like horns. The loin cloth was wrapped over the statue's hips going down the thick stone legs down to its knees with a thick course tail coming out of the loin cloth. The chest had several symbols painted in black paint on its arms, chest, and back all illegible. The mouth was full of fangs and the eyes had an eerie way of appearing to look right at one. A small piece of paper in spiky smeared red lettering said "KRAMPUS"

Biting her soft perfect pink lips Jessica turned and walked back into the house slamming the door as she went. The house however seemed to shake as she slammed the door and so Jessica went back in to watch the Bachelor.

Turning on the television she began watching when the show was interrupted by another weather update of the impending blizzard. The weather man had no more than spouted off his warnings than the lights flickered once and then a second time before the house was plunged into darkness.

Cursing Jessica went up the stairs and to her room. The flashlight in her room was right next to her bed and she needed to hurry before night fell. Up the stairs around the winding hall and past the ugly old pictures of people in ugly dresses and suits as they celebrated Christmas. Jessica went to the flashlight and dumped the stupid little statue on the bed. Turning the flashlight on Jessica smiled and then leaning down Jessica lifted the statue off her bed when she cut her finger. A tiny little droplet of blood immediately welled up and fell onto the statue oddly enough into the mouth of the statue. Jessica's green eyes narrowed, and the house shook from the wind as she looked at what she'd cut her finger on...one of the statues teeth. Turning around Jessica went downstairs and had a bowl of cereal. At eight pm the power had still not come back in the house and the outdoors was a wall of white with the wind howling like an angry feral beast. Nothing to do but go to bed thought Jessica as she went upstairs. Stripping down to her red lacey panties Jessica climbed into bed under a mountain of blankets.

Sleep came quickly and Jessica was startled when she woke up in the middle of the night. She was completely uncovered and standing up Jessica went to the bathroom. Returning to her room the door stuck and the flashlight died. Jessica cursed angrily and was forced to yank the door open.

Inside the room was pitch black and Jessica blindly made her way back to bed burrowing under the covers. Curling up in bed on her stomach she lay quietly a moment when out of the dark she felt something move between her legs. Jessica quickly moved to close her legs only to find something like someone's hands forcing her legs apart it was odd but then she heard a clink and realized that a long metal rod was holding her legs apart. In the dark she couldn't see at all and trying to move her hands she found something that felt like hairy claws placing sharp metal rings around her wrists. Struggling Jessica opened her mouth to scream only to find a cloth of some sort being stuffed in her mouth. The cloth was very full and contained a chemical which made her mouth muscles and tongue feel numb. The covers were removed, and Jessica saw a pair of red glowing orbs and somehow a large pair of shears or no they were sharp claws. The claws were glinting sharply and came closer and sliced her panties off her round bottom. Jessica at this point was shaking and had not sure what she had seen. A whoosh of wind and the room shook. In the distance she saw a fire and there stood a life-sized version of the statue, but it was moving. The Krampus was rotating a metal brand in the fire and looking at her clicking its sharp teeth.

Time seemed to stand still, and he moved closer to Jessica with the evil looking brand hot and red. The room glowed with a sickly anemic green light. Smiling a mouth full of razor-sharp teeth, the Krampus moved closer and then behind Jessica's firm bottom. Frantically Jessica tried to move only to find herself waving her bare bottom in the Krampus' fanged face. The Krampus lifted the brand up and in one swift move branded Jessica's tender pink flesh with the ugly brand. Jessica's eyes widened in agony as the brand was pressed firmly onto her bottom. Tears formed in her emerald green eyes and then she felt a raspy wet feeling giving her relief on the painful burnt flesh, so she rubbed herself against the relief. Looking behind her, she saw a black forked tongue licking the burnt flesh on her left buttock and then to her horror Jessica saw a mark with her name appear on the Krampus' thick right bicep. Whimpering Jessica tried to move away from the thick black tongue only to see the Krampus rear up and remove the loin cloth. Between his legs hung a thick 14-inch log of a penis 3 inches wide and very erect. Jessica tried to close her legs only to find the metal rod still holding her firmly open to the Krampus' red orbed gaze. The rings holding her hands were a golden medal with flowing black symbols floating over them. The cloth was still in her mouth and the more she bit it the more chemical she got in her mouth paralyzing her mouth and tongue with a peppermint aftertaste.

The Krampus laid it's hard stone like length onto Jessica's back and the head of its cock brushed her entrance. Slowly the Krampus began shoving into Jessica's virgin slit slowly working its way in inch by painful inch while flicking its coarse tail over her clit repeatedly while Jessica tried to open her legs wider. In one hard shove Jessica's hymen was ruptured and the thick length snaked forward further into her softness. Halfway into her a sharp claw began stroking the brand on her bottom and Jessica felt like a spring opened inside of her and fluid began flowing out of her pussy. The strokes to the brand on her bottom continued and her nipples hardened into pebbles. The entire length of the Krampus was then shoved into Jessica's profusely weeping pussy. He firmly fucked Jessica's pussy and as she cried, she lifted off her stomach and the Krampus used his hands to fondle her breasts. As she cried about to cum the Krampus lowered its head to her neck and bit down hard as he came injecting the muscle paralyzing venom from his fangs into her soft pliant body.

When she finished coming Jessica laid her head down and fell asleep. Waking up she realized she couldn't move and the Krampus with his razor-sharp claws was playing with her nipples. Closing her eyes in pleasure Jessica didn't see the sharpened claws and one stroke of the brand and her nipples became rock hard and her pussy wept. Jessica cried silently in agony as he pierced each nipple with his sharp claws and then placed two miniature rings through her nipples. Still unable to move Jessica lay as the Krampus removed the bar spreading her legs and the rings around her wrists. Holding the bar in his hands the bar shrunk and bright red and white stripes wrapped around the bar until it became a gorgeous tree ornament. The rings similarly shrunk until they became a golden sleigh bell.

Jessica woke up the next day to find two presents for her roommates sitting on her dresser in beautiful Christmas wrapping paper. Looking everywhere Jessica searched the entire house for the Krampus statue but it was gone.

For Krampus only comes on the night before Christmas.

targlet2
targlet2
24 Followers