Krissy's Exposed Summer Ch. 07

Story Info
The party becomes a no-holds-barred 9-way pool-side orgy.
4.2k words
4.67
19.1k
14
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

In the prior installment, best friends Cayleigh and Krissy were forcibly molested by the friends of Krissy's little brother. They had blackmailed the girls with the nude photos and videos they took. But ultimately, Cayleigh won the juicy pussy contest, and Krissy decided to try to retake control of the situation.

"Let's have some more champagne to celebrate Cayleigh's victory!" Krissy proposed.

The twins, Rob, and Jens were all thirsty and eager to restore a sense of normalcy to this crazy party in which they, Krissy, and Cayleigh were all complicit. By contrast, the younger boys, Cisco, Jon, and Chris, were obviously scheming how they could make more mischief and exploit the power conferred by their photo libraries suddenly full of pornographic pics and videos of the two girls. Krissy, the psych major in the room, figured the best way to keep the night from spinning further out of control was to keep those three boys away from one another so they couldn't conspire.

"Come help me get more champagne!" she said to Cisco. "I need to get more glasses for you three boys."

"Boys, hmph," Cisco snorted. "These three men just spent the last fifteen minutes probing your twat with their thumbs. Show a little respect, girl."

Krissy perceptively registered the insecurity beneath Cisco's arrogant indignance. "Oh sweety!" she said, grabbing his hand to draw him into the kitchen with her, her bare bouncing butt cheeks leading the way. "No insult intended. That was a fun game, big man." She only half lied -- it really was fun, she thought to herself.

Krissy grabbed another bottle from the fridge and asked Cisco to open it while she retrieved three more glasses from the upper cabinets -- leaning into the counter with her hips and stretching up to grab the flutes. Standing on her tip toes, her legs looked so long and lean, and her butt was begging to be grabbed, but Cisco had his hands full with the champagne, so that would have to wait.

Cisco's cockiness was challenged by the bold confidence that Krissy seemed to exude with her unashamed nakedness. Who is this gorgeous naked Asian vixen whose spirit is so unbreakable? he wondered. He had met her when she was still in high school -- he played lacrosse with her brother after all -- but she was a year ahead of him, and beautiful even when clothed, and she and her crew had always seemed like some elite impenetrable cabal. So before this night, Cisco never much considered Krissy. It was thrilling to turn the tables on her and force her to submit to him and his buddies as they photographed and fingered her and Cayleigh -- but somehow she had already turned the tables back and he wondered how that happened. Young, dumb, and full of come, it didn't occur to him that she might just be much smarter than he was.

"Let's get back in the pool!" Jens proposed from the next room. Krissy cocked an eyebrow at Cisco as if to say "Wanna?"

"I didn't bring a swimsuit." Cisco said to Krissy.

Krissy put her hands on her hips, tilted her head towards her right shoulder, and looked at him sideways. Her smooth breasts like the headlights of a car blinding Cisco, her bare shaved, swollen pussy taunting him, "Do you see anybody wearing a swimsuit around here?" She asked, unnecessarily.

"Good point." He conceded. The two of them walked out to the pool where they were quickly joined by the rest of the crew, plus Jens, Jon, and Chris.

Cisco, Jon, and Chris all shed their shirts, shorts, and boxers, and joined the others in the pool. Cisco, who was growing increasingly fascinated with Krissy, slid down into the shallow end and sat next to her. Krissy's own angry resentment was fading and turning into curiosity, and Cisco's massive cock, now unencumbered by his shorts, was driving that change in attitude. It was larger and thicker than any she had ever seen in person.

"That's quite a tool you've got there." Krissy said admiringly. Cisco blushed a little, less comfortable when the attention was on his own nakedness.

Cayleigh sat on the other side of the shallow end of the pool between the twins, not looking quite as spry as Krissy. Jens and Rob were standing in deeper water, chatting quietly, occasionally touching one another's arms and laughing as they talked. Jon and Chris, not as comfortable being naked around their friends and the older kids, were not feeling as bold as they had when they their pants were (on and their thumbs inside the girls). They sank into the water together in the deep end of the pool, alternately treading water, and sipping their champagne, while taking in the scene.

"So this is all kind of crazy." Cisco said to Krissy.

"What do you mean?" She asked, demurely. She knew what he meant, but she wanted to hear his take on it all.

"I mean, do you always hang around the house like a nudist and let your friends shave and finger-bang you?" He asked.

Krissy felt herself warming up to Cisco as they chatted. Maybe he wasn't actually a bad guy, really. It was easy to forgive that chiseled jaw, those deep brown eyes, his powerful chest and washboard abs, and the anaconda she now knew lurked between his legs.

"Yeah, I guess that's all a little bit wild." Krissy conceded. "And no -- I don't. Not normally. Not ever before. I've been friends with all these guys forever, but before tonight it was always purely platonic. I guess we've all gotten a little more grown up since we left for college."

Cisco liked the sound of that. "Grown up." He said. "What else can we do that more grown up?"

"I don't know, Cisco." Krissy purred, turning to face him and straddle his knees. "What makes you feel like a grown up?"

"Wanna fuck?" Cisco asked, brazenly.

"Wow!" Krissy teased him. "You're a real charmer, aren't you? A lady likes to be seduced a little bit, you know." She said, putting her hand on his chest.

"My bad." Cisco responded. "Wanna make out for a while and then fuck?"

Krissy laughed at his joke, and leaned forward to press her lips to his. Cisco reached into the water to cup Krissy's butt cheeks in his hands and pull her towards him. When he pulled her in close, they could both feel Cisco's hard cock pressing into Krissy's abdomen, occasionally twitching a little bit when their tongues danced together. Krissy could feel her pussy swelling again. She laced her fingers into the hair on the back of Cisco's head and opened her mouth over his as wide as she could

"Wanna take this up to your bedroom?" Cisco asked.

"Why?" Krissy asked. "Can't you perform with people watching?"

"I mean, I don't know, I've never tried." Cisco responded with a little trepidation. It was fun having an audience when Krissy was the object of attention and he was in control. But Krissy was in charge now and he was, frankly, a little scared.

"There's nothing to be afraid of -- we're all friends here." Krissy whispered in his ear, as if reading his mind. She nibbled on his earlobe.

"Ok," Cisco acquiesced. "You're the boss." He wisely decided that his best course of action was surrendering to her lead.

* * *

Across the shallow end, Cayleigh had her hands on the twins' thighs, gently stroking them up and down, while they fed her champagne. But looking across the pool at Krissy making out with the guy who -- with his friends -- had just thumb raped the both of them, was eliciting from Cayleigh a confusing array of feelings. She hated Kimo's friends for what they had just done to her and Krissy. But damn if that thumb raping didn't feel good. And all three of them were very handsome and fit, that was for sure. At the end of the day, those boys had taken photos and videos of her twat filled up with their thumbs, her juices running out all over her own anus, her boobs, her "O" face.... It didn't really matter how she felt -- they had the goods on her and there wasn't much she could do about it.

"Do you think those shit heads will keep those pics to themselves?" Cayleigh asked the twins, while still mindlessly running her fingers though the curly hair on their thighs, drifting dangerously closer to their groins with each passing minute.

The twins were as curious as Cayleigh about the little show Krissy and Cisco had starting to perform across the pool. They were also blissfully enjoying the feeling of Cayleigh's fingers drifting millimeters away from their balls. They almost missed her question.

"What?" Asked Timmy. "No -- no way. They're not going to show anybody. I think they're decent kids -- their word is good."

"Good kids don't use blackmail to thumb rape girls." Cayleigh said, dourly.

"Come on, Cayleigh -- you're going to be ok, right?" Asked Jimmy. He wanted to make her feel better but didn't really know what to say in this situation. He gave it his best shot: "I mean, when all was said and done, you had fun, right? Your pussy was gushing like a faucet! We all saw it! And you won the competition! Woot woot!"

"Yaaaay!" Said Cayleigh, sarcastically. But she knew he was right. At the end of the day no damage was done, other than to her pride -- at least as long as those photos stayed private. And Cayleigh was excited about the possibilities of her new-found sexual courage. She just wished she could have kept it amongst good friends.

"Can we do something to make you feel better?" Timmy asked.

Cayleigh snapped out of her mood, and wrapping a hand around each of the boys' ball sacks, responded "What do have in mind?"

* * *

On the other side of the pool Krissy was starting to grind hard on Cisco, telling him what she wanted to do with him. "I want you to fuck him on a lounge chairs next to the pool in front of everybody. I want my friends to see my pussy stretch out around your huge cock when you draw it out of her. I want everyone to hear me squeal when you drive that cock back into me. I want you to fuck my face while eating my pussy. And after you come, I want you to do it again." She whispered luridly into Cisco's ear. Basically, she wanted Cisco to deliver everything that Joe never would, with the added excitement of an audience.

"Let's go!" Said Krissy.

"Go where?" Cisco asked -- enjoying his comfortable spot in the pool with her grinding on him.

"Lounge chair. On your back. Now." Krissy commanded.

Cisco crawled out of the pool and reclined onto the middle of the five lounger chairs. Krissy stepped up to straddle Cisco's head with her feet, facing her friends in the pool, all of whom were watching her now. "Watch this, crew!" She directed her friends.

Krissy squatted over Cisco's face, pressing her freshly shaved mound into his mouth. She bent forward taking his cock in her hand and took Cisco into her mouth. Cisco, furiously licking Krissy's clitoris and tonguing her sopping hole, let out a loud moan as Krissy ran her tongue around and around the head of his cock.

This was too steamy for Rob, who whispered to Jens "Let me suck your cock!" Jens was excited because he had never been with a black man, and responded "I will, if you let me suck yours too!"

"Let me go first!" Said Rob.

"Same time!" countered Jens.

"Deal!" Rob agreed.

And with that, Rob and the Dane slipped out of the pool and reclined on their sides, facing one another, on the lounger closest to the house, and started sucking one another off simultaneously, just a few feet away from Krissy and Cisco.

As all this activity unfolded, Cayleigh and the twins were watching with rapt attention, but Cayleigh had taken the twins cocks into her hands and was stroking them in unison under the surface of the pool. "Guys!" She whispered to them.

"What?" Timmy and Jimmy asked in unison.

"I've never been with two boys at the same time." Cayleigh responded, breathlessly.

Both their cocks twitched in her hands.

"Let's check that item off your bucket list!" Offered Jimmy.

As they slowly rose from the pool and walked towards the fifth lounger, Krissy was ready to take her performance to the next level. She spun herself around, ass facing the pool, and said "Crew! I am going to fuck the shit out of this cock!" Everybody stopped to watch as she reached down, wrapped her fist around Cisco's enormous penis, and enveloped it in her quivering tight vagina.

"Oh my fucking god!" Cisco exclaimed. "That is so fucking tight! And wet! Jesus!"

Everyone watch while, just like she had described it to Cisco, his cock pulled her stretched lips long and tight as she rose up on him, and she squealed just a little as she sat back down it, feeling it twitch deep inside her belly.

"This is better than porn." Said Timmy to Cayleigh and Jimmy, as the three watched their friend's ass riding up and down on the lacrosse player.

Unfortunately, Jon and Chris were equally enthused about the sight of their buddy's cock savaging Krissy's tiny Asian cunt, and they moved to the foot of the lounger to take more videos and pictures of the genital combat being waged before them. Krissy saw them and stopped her pumping.

"Guys, come here." Krissy looked over her shoulder and said to Jon and Chris, gesturing for them to come around to the sides of the lounger next to her. She had a plan, and it was going to work.

"I've got a proposal." Krissy said, taking her hands from Cisco's chest and bringing them to rest on the other two boys' thighs, just below their buttocks.

"I've got something you want," Krissy said, licking her lips. "And you have something I want. If you give me your phones and let me delete all the pics of my friend Cayleigh, you can keep the pics of me. And then I will give you both the best blowjobs you've ever had." She ran her index fingers down the length of their hard cocks and flicked their thighs.

"Quid, pro, quo." Krissy said giving Jon's and Chris's cocks a squeeze with her hands, and simultaneously giving Cisco's tool a squeeze with her pelvic muscles. He grunted appreciatively, getting even more aroused at the thought of gang-banging this hot slutty Asian girl with his teammates.

Jon and Chris were also aroused, and they liked the proposal, but they were also stupid. "What if we reject this deal?" Jon asked.

"You can spend the rest of the night stroking your own dicks on the other side of the pool while Cisco and I molest each other over here without you." Krissy responded.

"Ok," Chris said, "but how about..." as if about to start a negotiation.

"Dude!" Cisco cut Chris off, angrily. "Take the fucking deal!"

Cisco just wanted Krissy to get back to riding his cock, and the banter was killing his mood.

"Yeah, ok." Jon said. "Here." He handed Krissy his phone, already opened to its photo library.

Krissy held her hand out to Chris. "Yours too, hot shot." She said. He complied.

Cayleigh, a few feet away, had heard all of this. "Krissy, babe, you don't have to do this!" Cayleigh said.

Krissy looked to her friend. "I want to." She said, and nothing else.

Krissy started going through the library on the first phone, and as she did, she started slowly to resume grinding on Cisco. One by one she inspected the photos that the boys had taken since arriving at the house, and after admiring how sexy they all looked, deleted each and every one that showed Cayleigh's face or any part of her body. The two lacrosse players winced a little as Krissy then went into the deleted photos folder, and redeleted the pics and vids to make it permanent.

Krissy saw their said reaction. "What's the matter boys? Aren't all your photos of me enough material for your summer spank bank?" She asked, as she set their phones down and sucked Jon into her mouth.

"I, uhm..." Jon grunted.

Krissy momentarily withdrew his cock from her lips, looking up. "It was a rhetorical question. Don't answer."

Then Krissy got back to work, grinding Cisco, her head bobbing up and down on Jon's hard cock to her left, her right hand caressing Chris's balls until it was his turn to feel Krissy's throat engulf his penis.

* * *

Two loungers away, Cayleigh was fulfilling a fantasy the twins had nurtured for what seemed like forever. She guided Timmy onto his back, and knelt between his legs, sucking his cock into her mouth. Jimmy stood next to them stroking his own cock, watching the scenes unfolding beside them: Rob and Jens were sixty-nining aggressively on the far lounger. Krissy was blowing two lacrosse players while fucking the hell out of the third. And right in front of him one of his best friends for years was fellating his twin brother. Cayleigh's muscular ass was up in the air and her lips were hoovering Jimmy's brother with a vengeance. Abruptly Cayleigh stopped.

"Jimmy!" She said, looking over at him. "What are you doing, man? Are you going to fuck me or what?"

Jimmy needed no more encouragement than that. He stepped to the foot of the lounger, put his hands on Cayleigh's thighs, and pulled her soupy gash onto his cock. She moaned.

"Oh fuck, Jimmy. Yes." She said, before pulling Timmy's cock back into her mouth. Pushing back into Jimmy, while stroking and sucking Timmy, Cayleigh had a moment of disassociation where it felt, just for one long palpable moment, like she was fucking and sucking the same dick at the same time. The physical and emotional sensations generated by this magical vision welled up from deep within her.

"Switch!" She suddenly commanded them. Doing as they were told, Timmy stood up and moved behind Cayleigh, and Jimmy took his spot beneath her, and they resumed the action stroke for stroke as they had been. Literally the only difference that Cayleigh could discern was that now she could taste her own juices on the cock in her mouth. It tasted delicious.

* * *

Krissy divided her attention between Jon and Chris, stroking one and sucking the other, then turning her head the other direction. All the while she was raising and lowering herself over Cisco's enormous cock. Between the physical sensations of that horse-dick sliding in and out of her, and the lurid intensity of the entire scene -- cock, mouth, cock, hand, cock, pussy, hands, breasts, hands, balls, mouth, cock -- Krissy had been coming repeatedly. Cisco's cock and balls and the cushion beneath him were drenched in Krissy's ejaculate.

Jon and Chris were not virgins. However, despite the bad reputation of the lacrosse team, neither had ever engaged any sexual activity that even approached this level of pornographic intensity. The sheer magnitude of the scene was starting to overwhelm both of them, and Krissy could feel their balls starting to tighten in the palms of her hands.

* * *

Rob and Jens weren't really watching the action -- each of them was focused intently on the cock in his mouth. They mirrored one another's moves. As Jens pressed a finger against Rob's chocolate brown anus, Rob pressed a finger against Jens's. As Rob drew Jens deep into his throat across his tonsil, Jens drew Rob deep into his. At moments, the timing of their thrusting became so well synced that each could imagine he was fucking his own mouth.

They heard the moaning and grunting just a few feet away, and before long each was ejaculating powerfully into the other's mouth. They gripped one another's hips, pulling in close, as they came. Only after both of them had shot every last drop of semen into one another's mouth, did they roll onto their backs.

"Holy shit!" Said Jens, breathlessly, licking his lips.

"I know, right?" Rob agreed, staring up at the twinkling stars above them.

* * *

The sensation of a cock in her pussy, a cock in her mouth, and a third in her hand, was overwhelming, but Krissy knew that none of the three was going to last much longer. Krissy stopped stroking Chris, and let Jon's cock fall out of her mouth.

"Wait!" Krissy ordered. She grabbed Cisco's arms and pulled him up to a sitting position, where she kissed him with raw passionate intensity. Then she let herself fall back and pulled Cisco over her into missionary position.

12