Krissy's Exposed Summer Ch. 08

Story Info
Friends & siblings: naked, flashing, and masturbating.
5.1k words
4.6
28.2k
15

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

In the last chapter, Krissy, her crew, and three of her little brother's friends had an orgy by the swimming pool. After crashing out in the living room, everybody other than Krissy and her BFF Cayleigh snuck out to go home during the night.

Krissy and Cayleigh were still spooning nude on the sofa when Krissy's little brother Kimo came down the steps in the morning. The sun was shining brightly into the living room, but the girls were sound asleep. Kimo knew that his sister Krissy, her crew, and his friends, had been partying naked and getting a little wild. After all, when he had returned home the prior night, he had seen Krissy and Cayleigh sitting spread eagle on the sofa, with everybody else standing around and watching them with their dicks in their hands. He had immediately ascended the stairs, not really wanting to get any more involved in his sister's sexual shenanigans.

Kimo, now wearing only his soft baggy sleep shorts, loped past the girls into the kitchen, and cleared his throat loudly to alert them that he had entered the room. Cayleigh, the bigger girl but the little spoon, groaned, and rolled over on the couch to face Krissy. Cayleigh nibbled lightly on Krissy's lower lip and whispered, "Wake up, sunshine."

Krissy kissed Cayleigh back, and pulled Cayleigh into her, their soft bare bellies and breasts pressing together tightly. Without opening her eyes, Krissy muttered "Well, that was a crazy night."

"It sure was!" Cayleigh replied, lightly running her fingers through her friend's hair, down her back, over Krissy's soft round buttocks, and back up again. Krissy moaned softly and shivered under her friend's touch.

"If you guys are going to start having sex, could you go upstairs!" Kimo called out from the kitchen.

"Don't worry little brother!" Krissy hollered back. "I think we got that out of our systems last night. Didn't we, Cayleigh?" Krissy asked her friend, nuzzling her little nose into Cayleigh's cheek.

"At least until lunch time." Cayleigh chuckled.

Despite the brazen exhibitionism of the prior night, Cayleigh suddenly felt self-conscious about her nudity. "Maybe I should get dressed." She mulled out loud.

Kimo plopped down on the lounger across from the sofa with a bowl of cereal. "Don't get dressed on my account. I saw it all already." He said ruefully.

"Fair point." Said Cayleigh, abandoning her concerns about her nudity.

"Are you guys going to clean up this mess?" Kimo asked.

The girls opened their eyes and looked around the room. It really was not as bad as it could have been. There were a few empty bottles of champagne, a couple more by the pool, several glasses, a couple stray pieces of the boys' clothing had been left behind. Through the sliding glass door, out by the pool, they could see the tequila-shots tray with the salt-shaker and a few lime wedges scattered about it.

Cayleigh and Krissy both stretched their bodies and swung their legs around to the floor. "Yeah - it was my party, I'll clean it up. Oh, crap!" said Krissy, looking down at the large, dark, wet stains that she and Cayleigh had made on the sofa cushions during the "juicy pussy contest" the night before. "I guess I really do have to get these cushion covers dry cleaned."

"I'd appreciate that," said Kimo. "Otherwise I don't think I could sit there ever again." Kimo tried not to stare at Cayleigh's large breasts, or at his sister Krissy's newly-shaved bald pussy. But he couldn't help but notice the crusty dried streaks all over Krissy's torso.

"What's all over your chest, sis?" He asked.

She looked down at herself and laughed, "Dried semen." And she stuck her tongue out at Kimo and laughed. "Your buddies Jon and Chris ejaculated all over me last night and I didn't bother to clean up."

"I didn't really want to know that," Kimo responded. But the tent rising in his sleep pants told a different story.

The girls stood up and grabbed some glasses and bottles and took them into the kitchen. "You really don't have to help," Krissy said to her friend. "I feel bad - you're my guest here."

"Pfft," Cayleigh retorted. "First of all, we've been best friends for more than half our lives - don't be stupid. Second of all, after what you did for me last night, I am literally in your debt for life. You sucked off those two boys so they would delete all their porn photos of me! That was the kindest, most generous thing anybody has ever done for me. I owe you big time, girl. No joke."

Krissy fleetingly considered the obvious benefits of currying favor through kindness and generosity, rather than through threats and blackmail. Case in point, she thought to herself.

Krissy grabbed Cayleigh's butt cheeks and pulled her taller friend into her, kissed Cayleigh affectionately on the lips, and said "Babe - for you, anything."

Cayleigh kissed Krissy back, "Likewise." Calyeigh said. "For you, for life, anything." Cayleigh wrapped Krissy in a loving hug, and then the two nude girls went back to tidying up.

Kimo continued to sit in the living room eating his cereal, watching with amusement as the girls puttered around him, picking up the refuse, wiping off the tables, and pulling the covers off of the sofa cushions.

"I must literally be the luckiest kid in the world." Kimo said.

"Why's that?" Krissy asked.

"I guaranty you that not one of my friends is spending his morning watching a pair of hot nude maids clean up their house." Kimo said, and all three of them laughed loudly.

Finally, finishing his cereal, Kimo stood up and took it into the kitchen. "I want to help, what can I do?" He asked.

"You're a good brother!" Answered Krissy. "Let's clean up around the pool, and then we can order some pizzas and we can all just hang out in the sun today. You think? Cayleigh, you in?"

"I don't have to be anywhere. Sounds amazing - I'm in!" Cayleigh responded.

"Yay, pizza!" Said Kimo, stepping outside to begin the next phase of the cleanup.

"Dude - you've got to ditch those short!" Said Krissy. "You're the only one wearing any clothes, and you're pitching a massive tent."

"Stop looking at my dick, Krissy!" Said Kimo.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." Krissy shot back.

"Fair point." Said Kimo. "But Cayleigh hasn't."

"Dude," said Cayleigh, turning to face Kimo with her feet apart, hands on her hips, her entire front side unashamedly displayed for her best friend's little brother's inspection, "between last night and this morning, there is literally no part of my anatomy you haven't laid eyes on. Fair is fair. Be a team player, you."

"Yeah, ok." Said Kimo, conceding the point. "It's more comfortable anyway."

Kimo was used to being naked around his sister, but not around her friends, and not around either of them while sporting a stiffy. He felt a little embarrassed as he pulled down his shorts down over his growing erection. No longer encumbered by the shorts, it pointed up towards the ceiling. Kimo Nguyen wasn't especially well-endowed, but he wasn't small either. He was a fit young man. Not as heavily muscled as his fellow lacrosse players, but still strong, lean, and chiseled. His body was nearly hairless, except for a treasure trail starting below his belly button and blooming into a tuft of straight black pubes that engulfed the base of his penis.

"Nice cock." Cayleigh said. "Now how about wiping off the lounge chairs so we can all go work on our tans?"

The comfort with which Cayleigh and Krissy wore their nudity, put Kimo at ease, and he agreeably set about doing as instructed. He wasn't quite sure what substances he was wiping up, and he didn't really want to know. But his dim passing thoughts of what the girls might have done on these lounge chairs the night before kept his cock stiff as he completed his task.

The three finished the cleanup and repaired to the pool deck, occupying three of the five adjacent loungers, Cayleigh between Kimo and Krissy. Krissy put a hip hop mix on the pool speakers, and Cayleigh and Krissy wiped sun-tan lotion all over one another - showing no hesitation about touching one another's butts, breasts and mounds. Obviously, they had done this before. Kimo watched in quiet amazement, trying to be cool about the steamy eroticism of the show the girls were putting on, if inadvertently.

Krissy saw him watching, cock twitching a little, "What, bro?" She said. "You ever try to put suntan lotion on your own taint? That's the last place you want a sunburn!" Krissy slid her fingers between Cayleigh's butt cheeks and spread the lotion around Cayleigh's perineum.

"That's what friends are for." Affirmed Cayleigh, returning the favor for Krissy.

Kimo looked down at his own crotch. "I'll take my chances, I think." He said. "Unless you're offering." He added, hopefully.

"I'm not," said Cayleigh. "but if you're asking..."

"If you think I should - could you do it for me too?" Kimo asked his sister's friend.

"Sure," Cayleigh responded with an eye roll. "Stand up and bend over the lounger and spread your cheeks."

Kimo wasn't sure why that was necessary, but he did as he was told. Cayleigh chuckled inside at how easy it was to get a boy to bend over and show off his anus. Cayleigh had known Kimo as long as she had known Krissy. He was like a little brother to her. The sight of him bending over and presenting his anus and his dangling balls to her hardly seemed erotic, even if Kimo's hard cock told a different story on his end.

Cayleigh poured a large dollop of lotion onto her hand and massaged it slowly onto Kimo's perineum and ass hole. She used her finger to push the lotion into his anus and Kimo jumped.

"Hey!" He exclaimed loudly, standing up and spinning around.

"Settle down, Tiger. You'd be sad if I missed a spot." Cayleigh said. "Turn back around, bend over, and let me finish."

Kimo was nothing if not obedient, and although Cayleigh's finger in his anus was a shock, he figured she was right. It was kind of her to make sure he didn't get a sun burn. Cayleigh continued to massage the lotion into Kimo's perineum and the skin around his anus, before moving on to Kimo's balls. Kimo felt confused - he knew this was just about protecting him from a sunburn, but it also felt good and was making him horny - and hard. Nobody had ever massaged his balls, let alone his ass hole.

"Stand up and turn around." Cayleigh directed.

Kimo, again, did as he was told. Cayleigh was sitting on her lounger with her legs apart. Kimo stood between Cayleigh's knees with his rock-hard cock right in front of her face. Cayleigh squeezed some more lotion into her hands and then slathered it up and down the length of Kimo's shaft, and around the glans.

"Uhm. I could do that myself." Kimo protested meekly.

"Dude, relax." Cayleigh said. "My hands are already covered in lotion - plus I can see places that you can't. If you miss a spot, you get a sunburn, and then you won't be able to sit down for a week."

She's making good sense, thought Kimo, not really wanting Cayleigh's ministrations to end. Cayleigh was using her left hand to massage the lotion to Kimo's balls, while with her right hand she stroked his penis, up and down, swirling her palm over the glans, to spread the lotion evenly over the skin of his member.

Absent Cayleigh's admonitions about sunburn, Kimo would have thought this was an actual hand job. Cayleigh, meanwhile, felt Kimo's cock start to twitch. She enjoyed the power she he held over the younger boy at that moment. There's probably nothing Kimo would not have done, if she demanded it. But she remembered that Krissy - her own best friend and Kimo's big sister was sitting right behind her; and she realized she was getting Kimo pretty worked up. So Cayleigh let go of Kimo's penis, wiped the remaining lotion from her hands onto her breasts and belly, and reclined on her lounger.

"All done - there you go!" Cayleigh told him.

Kimo sat down and leaned back on his lounger, his greasy crotch obviously aroused, but at least safe from the sun. He was glad Cayleigh had stopped when she did because he had been dangerously close to coming, and despite everything, he was pretty sure she didn't actually intend her efforts to be sexual.

Krissy, meanwhile, lounging on the other side of Cayleigh, had been paying no attention at all. She was fiddling with her phone and the outdoor speaker. Without even looking up, she asked Kimo "Isn't Cayleigh good at that?"

"Yeah, great!" Affirmed Kimo, shyly.

"And don't you forget it, young man." Cayleigh taunted him.

Kimo looked across the loungers at his sister's pale, naked, white friend Cayleigh flanked by the two siblings with their dark Southeast Asian skin. After a moment of silence, Kimo blurted out "We're like a three-way banana. Yellow on the outside, white on the inside." Kimo laughed at his joke hoping to break the tension, although he was the only one feeling tense.

"Don't be a racist!" Said Cayleigh, sticking her tongue out at Kimo, playfully. "Besides, your sister and I are both pink on the inside and you've seen the proof."

"Aaargh! Stop!" Kimo groaned. But his twitching cock proved that the lotion and the banter had aroused him, despite his protests.

"But seriously, what exactly was this competition you were having when I got home last night?" Kimo asked.

"The whole crew was trying to determine which of us - me or Cayleigh - has the juiciest pussy." Krissy responded.

"How did that work?" Kimo asked.

"Not very well." Laughed Krissy. "No, seriously. Rob and Jens ate us out until we came, and then we let the other boys finger us both and vote on a verdict."

"We let some of the boys. The others forced us." Cayleigh corrected Krissy. She was still bitter about having been thumb raped by Jon and Chris.

"Shit, my friends? Fuck, that's not right." Said Kimo. "What did they do?"

"Jon and Chris took photos and videos of it all and then said they'd show them to everyone and put them on the internet if we didn't let them finger us too." Krissy explained. "They didn't leave us much choice - although frankly, it wasn't awful."

"Do they still have the pics?" Kimo asked, alarmed.

"Krissy convinced them to delete all the photos and videos of me, but they kept the ones of Krissy." Cayleigh said.

"Oh no - god I'm sorry. Those guys can be such jerks. Fuck." Said Kimo. "How did you convince them, Krissy?"

"Remember all dry semen all over my chest that you didn't want to know about earlier?" Krissy winked at Kimo.

"Oh." He responded. "Yeah, and I still don't."

"It's ok, little brother," Krissy reassured him. "I don't think that they're going to do anything. I've got all three of those boys wrapped around my finger at this point. I convinced them to delete Cayleigh's pics, and I'll convince them to delete mine. All in good time."

"You're going to see them again?" Kimo asked, surprised?

"I assume so - they're your friends, right? So they'll be around. Plus, I think Cisco and I might be dating now." Krissy laughed.

"Seriously?" Kimo asked.

"Maybe. No. Kinda. Yeah. We'll see!" replied Krissy, equivocating mightily.

"So who won?" Asked Kimo.

"Who won what?" Krissy responded.

"The juicy pussy contest!" Kimo explained.

"Go Cayleigh, go Cayleigh, go, go, go Cayleigh!" Cayleigh cheered for her own victory.

"It was rigged!" Krissy protested. "The crew all agreed it was a tie. Your friends voted for Cayleigh. I think there was ballot box stuffing!"

"There was box stuffing, alright!" Cayleigh joked, and they all laughed - Kimo, somewhat nervously.

"When we were done, Cayleigh and I were supposed to blow Rob and Jens, as a matter of fairness, but they ended up blowing one another." Krissy remembered.

"Just as well." Responded Cayleigh. "Both of us swallowed more than enough spunk last night."

Kimo put his fingers in his ears, "Na, na, na, na, na - I'm not listening to this!"

"Yeah, enough about all that!" Krissy said. "Let's get some pizza and enjoy the sunshine!"

Krissy grabbed her cell phone and ordered pizzas and sodas for the three of them, and then they all relaxed under the warm California sunshine, soaking up the rays and humming along to the music. Kimo's raging erection had softened to a semi, which relieved him of most of his self-consciousness.

Kimo, a virgin, remained curious about this whole juicy pussy phenomenon. But he figured he could ask more questions another day, so he let it go.

The hands of the clock spun forward, and all three were drifting in and out of wakefulness and sleep, occasionally turning onto their stomachs to sun their back sides, and then turning back.

This is awesome, Krissy thought to herself, the sunlight on her closed eyelids filling her vision with a warm red glow. My brother, whom I love to death, my best friend in the world, and me, naked together under the sun - nowhere to go, nothing to do, and not a care in the world. Krissy sighed loudly.

At just that moment, the doorbell rang. "Oh shit, that must be the pizza!" Krissy jumped up and sprinted towards the front door.

"Krissy!" Shouted Kimo.

"What?" Krissy stopped suddenly and looked back.

Kimo gestured at her body, and she looked down at her nude caramel skin, glistening with suntan lotion and sweat, her freshly shaved mound providing no coverage for the semi-engorged clitoris that was peeking out between her lips. She realized that Kimo was concerned that the pizza delivery boy might see her naked.

"Don't worry - I've got this." Krissy said.

Krissy went to the front door and opened it slightly, peaking around it, but keeping it as a shield between the pizza boy and her shimmering skin. She reached out to take the pizzas, and realized that three pies were too heavy for her to take with one hand. She also realized that she didn't have any cash on her to give the young man a tip.

"Hold on, Wayne," Krissy said, reading the name tag affixed to the boy's work shirt, "I've got to get you some tip money. You can just set the pizzas down. I'll be right back."

Krissy took her hand from the door and turned into the house to find some cash in the side table in the front hallway, but as she rummaged through the drawers, the weight of the door caused it to swing slowly open. As it did, Wayne the pizza boy got the view of his life. The sight line from the front door extended straight through the house, over the sunken living room and out to the pool. Wayne could see Kimo and Cayleigh's nude bodies glowing in the sunshine. He didn't even immediately notice Krissy's bubble butt bent over the side table as she hunted for some bills, but once he did it was all he could look at.

"I'm so sorry, Wayne, I can't find any cash," Krissy said, turning around, not realizing that the front door had fallen completely open, and the breathless pizza boy was oggling every inch of her oiled naked body.

"Oh shit!" Krissy said, jumping slightly upon discovering her unintentional indiscretion. "I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be sorry," said Wayne, his eyeballs glued to Krissy's nubby clitoris protruding between her shaved lips. "You don't have to tip me."

Krissy, not one to cover up unless necessary, realized there was little point. Wayne had seen her head to toe, and she didn't have a towel anyway. The guilt she was feeling had to do only with her inability to produce a tip. She had seen plenty of "delivery porn," in which naked damsels tip their pizza boys and UPS drivers using their mouths and pussies. But notwithstanding the prior night's debauchery, Krissy still felt, bizarrely, that she had to be faithful to her college boyfriend, Joe. And ultimately, after all the cock she had satisfied the prior night, she just didn't feel like handling another one.

"No, I feel bad," Krissy said. "I'm not the kind of girl who stiffs the pizza guy." She said, immediately embarrassed about the obvious but unintended pun.

12