Kristina & Kathy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must say though, it's nice to be making dinner for a man again."

Kathy smiled as she sat down in the chair to my left, placing a glass of wine in front of her. My eyes drifted to her shorts as she crossed her legs, and again, the size of her round, creamy thighs entranced me. As my eyes drifted up her leg, I noticed that the leg opening in her shorts was cut off just a few inches below her sex. Had she positioned it right, I probably would have seen her pussy, even with the minimal light from overhead. Her nipples were completely erect and pressing against the thin shield of her top, and I found it impossible not to stare at her mind-boggling cleavage.

"You are so beautiful Kathy," I whispered softly. "It's just shocking to me that you don't have a man."

"Thank you Kevin. I see Kristina was right about how sweet you are." She sipped her wine, and we stared at each other again. I could feel her eyes drifting over me, and there was no way I could hide my throbbing cock from her view, even with the dim lighting. As her gaze drifted down to my crotch, she sipped her wine again, raising her eyebrows. A faint smile drifted across her lips, and we sat in silence for a few moments.

The sound of the patio doors sliding open to my right jerked me out of my trance, and Kathy quickly shifted her eyes to Kristina who had already stepped through the opening and was now closing the doors again.

She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me on the cheek.

"It's so quiet, you two must have been discussing me," she said. A nervous chuckle escaped my lips, and again, Kathy's eyes met mine as Kristina turned back towards the cupboards.

"Kevin was just asking me why I never remarried. I babbled a couple of excuses, and that's when you came in."

"It's no use baby," Kristina offered. "I've discussed it with her before. She's going to let that body go to waste."

"What a shame," I said. Kristina wrinkled her nose, and shook her head.

"You're such a smartass sometimes," she said.

"Ooh, you're going to pay for that crack, missy," I joked, moving in behind Kristina as she gathered plates out of a cupboard and placed them on the counter. I kissed her neck, and wrapped my arms around her waist. My cock was still throbbing, and she felt it, pressing her ass cheeks back against me.

"Mmm, don't you ever get enough?" she whispered.

"Not from you, baby. Never." She turned in my arms and kissed me, and I felt Kathy's eyes burning into me from behind.

"You're not going to do my daughter right there, are you?" Kathy giggled. "I could leave the room, if you want. Or, you could just get back in the pool."

"Oh my God, mom, how did you know?"

"Know what?" she asked with a grin as she poured herself a second glass of wine. "I was just guessing, but apparently, I was right on the money. Kevin, you're a naughty boy."

I turned to face her as I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment. Feigning ignorance, I grabbed my glass, smiled, and made my wait back out onto the deck. The women were still laughing as I slid the doors shut behind me.

Kathy sat next to me at dinner, with Kristina sitting directly to my left. The lights were still dimmed, though Kathy had lit a couple of candles and placed them on the table. Kristina discussed her college courses, and I did my best to keep my eyes off Kathy's lap, where her shorts had ridden up just inches below her sex. Kristina's beautiful face helped provide the necessary distraction from her mother's beautiful body, but the conflict in my mind provided more than enough to keep me from embarrassing myself further.

Part IV
After Midnight

"I can't believe you fucked me right in the pool, in front of my mother," Kristina said as we stepped naked into the shower together. "And she knew what was going on."

Then why did she swim towards us? I thought to myself.

"Me? You were the one that insisted my shorts come off. You knew exactly what would happen, Kris."

"Yeah, you're right." She bent to grab a sponge, and I pressed my rock hard cock against her, the head accidentally pressing for an instant against her puckered asshole. Shivers ran through me as I considered for a moment how tight she was back there, given the resistance her body put up against the most casual of advances from my cock.

"Down, big boy. You don't get the backdoor, sorry."

The hot water streamed down over us, and I turned Kristina in my arms, grabbed her by the ass, and plunged my tongue into her mouth. The sexual tension I had felt with Kathy had finally boiled over, and Kristina squealed as I picked her up and pushed her back against the shower wall. Cupping her ass cheeks, she guided me inside her tight sex, and I groaned as the familiar walls of her pussy gripped me once again.

"Jesus Christ, I still can't believe how fucking tight you are."

"You talk too damn much," she said, silencing me finally with a kiss. I began to slowly thrust inside her, wanting her to feel every inch of my excitement. She arched her back, and I managed to catch one of her nipples between my lips as her breasts jiggled between us.

"Fuck me Kevin, please fuck me so hard baby." Her legs wrapped tighter around my legs, and I drove into her harder, my hands moving from her ass to the wall, my body pinning her against the hard surface behind her. Again and again, I drove my rigid length into her, my pace increasing, and finally Kristina began to cry out, begging me to continue pounding her.

"Yes baby, oh fuck yes...fuck that pussy harder. C'mon baby, fuck me harder..."

"You feel so damn good, baby, oh God..." I worried for a brief moment that I wouldn't last long enough to satisfy her, but I felt her sex clench me tighter, and her body arched backward a bit more violently than before, I knew she was cumming. Low, guttural cries jerked from Kristina's throat, and I pounded her harder back against the wall, my own orgasm just seconds away. My sensitivity increased, and I heard the slapping of our bodies against each other, the feel of her skin seemed instantly softer, and my cock was a mass of nerves as I felt the first blast of cum shooting up from my balls into Kristina's hungry sex.

"God yes, Kevin, yes baby, fill me with your cum. Come on baby, give me all your cum," Kristina cried, pulling me into her body while thrusting her breasts into my face.

I could no longer control my own voice, as deep, rapid, almost growl-like moans escaped with every thrust.

"I can feel it shooting in me baby," Kristina said directly in my ear. I pinned her back against the wall by her shoulders, my hips snapping even faster, and as the last of my seed spurted wildly into her tight pussy, Kristina's body began to writhe and convulse in front of me.

"Keep fucking me you bastard," she screamed, riding my cock more vigorously, and soon, her cries were echoing throughout the bathroom, steady, yet uneven in their pitch and octave. When at last her body began to settle down, I stared into her eyes and told her I loved her. She smiled and kissed me, hugging me to her breasts, and slowly I set her legs back down on the floor of the tub.

"I hope your mom didn't hear you," I said.

"Me? What about you?" She was washing my legs, and knelt down in front of me for a second. I smiled down at her as the water poured off my face, and she grinned, eyeing my cock, which was still semi-hard.

"You really are ridiculously insatiable," she said, stroking my cock with her left hand. "Although, I can't complain. Basically, so am I."

"It's okay, baby, we can save it for later. Let's finish up here, I'm getting water-logged."

"Baby, did you like seeing my mother naked?"

"What?" I exclaimed, more vehemently than was necessary.

"Yep, you did," Kristina laughed. She was lying across my chest, her fingers softly stroking my stomach. "It's okay, she's got a great body."

"Kris, if you're talking about in the pool, I didn't see anything."

"You did when she got out. I could see you checking out her ass. Really, Kevin, it's okay. You're a man, and she's a beautiful woman. She took her clothes off, there's no way you couldn't have seen something. Even if you didn't want to."

I remained silent, stroking her soft hair, as Kristina's breathing grew steadier. Soon she was asleep, and I could feel her naked breasts rising and falling against me. I turned and looked at the clock, and remembered that I had work the following day. Thoughts of Kathy invaded my sleep every time I dozed off, and my cock sprang to life once again beneath the sheet that was draped across the lower half of my body. Kristina had turned over on her left side; the sheet was jumbled at her feet. I gazed at her beautiful body, and thought briefly about taking her as she slept. Instead, I pulled the blanket up to her waist and snuggled up against her. My cock slipped into the deep crack between her buttocks, and soon I was thrusting gently against her.

After a couple of frustrating minutes, I rolled over on to my back, tucked my arms behind my head, and attempted yet again to go to sleep.

My eyes snapped open, and I glanced at the alarm clock on Kristina's nightstand to my left. The large, slightly blurred digital numbers read 12:17, I had managed to fall asleep for about 45 minutes. My cock, amazingly, was still semi-erect, and Kathy again drifted into my head. I thought about her thighs as she sat next to me eating dinner. The underside of them had spread out against the chair, and I fantasized for a moment that I had run my fingers up her leg to cup her sex beneath the table.

The room was boiling hot, the central air conditioning in the house still had not been repaired. I made a mental note to look into it the following day, as I crawled off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. My body was covered in sweat from head to toe, and as I splashed cool water on my face, I looked at myself in the mirror. It was as if I was looking into my soul, rather than at my actual face, and guilt swept over me like a mugger who had suddenly pounced on his prey.

"What am I doing, acting like a teenage boy around Kathy? I have this incredibly beautiful, smart, energetic young woman madly in love with me, and I'm acting like a drooling moron in a bar full of college girls."

I turned the light off in the bathroom, and walked back into the darkness of Kristina's room. The sheet had once again balled up at Kristina's feet, but I left it where it was. There was no need for it; the heat in the room was too heavy. The moonlight glistened off the beads of sweat that had gathered all over Kristina's nude body. Her breasts rose and fell with her steady breathing, and her beautiful lips were open slightly. Locks of golden hair had fallen down into her face, and they appeared to be soaked in sweat as they stuck to her cheeks and forehead. Her legs were splayed open, and her hairless sex beckoned me once again, as my cock sprang out before me.

Kristina was meeting my cousin Jason's girlfriend Lisa early the next morning for breakfast and some shopping, and though I had taken the rest of the week off, I knew I had to get away from Kathy for a while. I decided as I looked out over the front yard through Kristina's window that I would meet a friend for lunch, and perhaps discuss what was going on inside my fucked up head. Mark Williams, one of my partners, would be a good person to ask. He was an openly gay man who would not simply tell me to "go for it" with Kathy, as I knew most other men would.

I sat down for a moment on the edge of the bed, before the idea of taking a dip in the pool crept into my head. Kathy had gone to bed before Kristina and I, and a couple laps in the pool would cool me off, both literally, and figuratively. My cock was still hard, and wobbled back and forth slightly as I stepped through the door, shutting it on my way out.

As I made my way to the stairs, I noticed that Kathy's bedroom door was slightly ajar, and I stopped to peer inside for a moment. The moonlight was streaming in through her windows, and streaks of light shot across her bed. It was empty, though the bed had obviously been slept in as the sheets were tussled and balled up at the end of the bed. The door to her private bathroom was open, and dark, Kathy was not in the room.

Suddenly, I heard a heavy gasp to my left, and then a hand softly touched my hip. I turned, looking directly into Kathy's beautiful blue eyes. Her hair was tousled, and as soaked with sweat as my own. She was completely naked, her gigantic breasts rising and falling rapidly as her breathing quickened. Her tits were perfectly round, with huge, dark areoles perfectly centered atop them, nearly the size of saucers. Standing out proudly from her flesh were her erect nipples, surprisingly small for the size of her breasts.

Amazingly, Kathy's tits showed almost no signs of sagging, and they wobbled at even the slightest movement. Small beads of sweat had formed all over her breasts, and they glistened when she moved slightly and caught the light escaping the open door to her room. Her mouth hung open slightly as she surveyed my nude body in the small light that was available.

Her legs were firm and rounded, yet softer and fuller than Kristina's. Sitting atop her thighs was a thick mane of blonde pubic hair, and her stomach, though slightly rounded, was as enticing as her breasts. At the moment, in the moonlight, I thought she was the most enchanting woman I had ever seen, and finally our eyes met. The tip of her tongue had appeared, and Kathy began wetting her lips as her hands moved up to caress my hips.

Kristina's mother was at least 6 inches shorter than I was, and when she looked up at me, her eyes were filled not just with lust, but a hunger I had never seen before. I reached out and touched her slick hips, pulling her closer, bringing her soft belly in contact with my raging cock.

I ran my hands up along the sides of her body, and she raised her arms so that I could trace her form in the darkness, my fingers trailing up along her armpits, then along her magnificently rounded arms. She placed her hands on my shoulders, as I began to stroke her huge breasts. The huge tits were impossible to get a hold of, giant mounds of flesh bulged between my fingers, and they were as soft to the touch as anything I had ever felt. Leaning over slightly, I pulled Kathy's body against me as her hands found my slick, naked, buttocks. Kathy stood up on her toes slightly, and I slid my hands down her back, to cup her the large, soft globes of her ass. Her waist was tiny, but the buttocks flared out immediately below her midsection, and the slit between them was long and incredibly deep.

I squeezed her fleshy buttocks tightly as her tongue darted out and licked my lips. Kathy rubbed her cheeks against mine, and her warm breath spread out across my face. She began to lick the sweat off my neck, and I squeezed and worked her ass in my hands harder than before. Pulling apart the buttocks, I cupped her cheeks where they parted; the skin was moist and tender, and her breath grew more ragged as my fingers neared her sex. Squashing my cock against her belly, I began to gyrate against her as she sucked on my ear lobes, tasting my skin as I had tasted hers.

Kathy was still exploring the shape of my body with her hands, and had not yet touched my cock or balls, when I began to lick the entire length of her neck. The sweat glazing her skin was warm and salty, and she squirmed deeper into my arms when my fingers touched her pussy from behind.

She took my hand and led me into her bedroom. The air was thicker and heavier inside, and I stroked Kathy's ass as she led me through the darkness.

"Don't linger, Kevin. Just fuck me," she whispered as she eased onto her back on the bed. Her breasts bulged out from her, falling to the side slightly, and as I mounted her, I dipped my head to suck at the nipples. Kathy held my head in her hands, sliding her fingers through my hair as I parted her thick legs with my knee. My hand drifted down across her stomach, and soon was buried in her sopping bush. She groaned as my hand touched her lips and parted them, and in a faint whisper, she began pleading with me to fuck her.

I presented the head of my cock to her lips, and she arched her back at my touch. Her breasts bobbled out from her, sagging slightly to either side, and I entered her in one long thrust that caused us both to cry out. Kathy's legs wrapped around me immediately, and she gripped my slick ass cheeks in her hands as I dipped my mouth to taste hers, our tongues dancing feverishly with each other. She kissed me violently, sucking my lips into her mouth, running her tongue along my gum line, and her hands clutched at my ass to pull me in deeper. I began to thrust inside of her, groaning deeply as her soaked pussy gripped my cock almost as tightly as her daughter's.

"Fuck Kathy, you're so damn tight," I whispered as my hips began to snap back and forth. I was driving into her hard and fast, not bothering to alter my strokes. The need for each of us was too great, our first coupling wouldn't last long; the tension had been there for only a short time, but it reached it's boiling point hours before. I needed to possess her, to fuck her, not make love to her. She seemed to need the same thing as her pelvis lifted to accept me deeper.

"Fuck me harder. Harder, fuck me harder, you bastard," she cried a little louder than her previous pleas. I remembered briefly, that I had been inside her daughter just hours before, and she had begged me using nearly the same words. The bed was squeaking louder than was probably safe, but neither of us cared. The sound of my balls slapping her sizeable ass cheeks filled the air, and Kathy's cries grew louder and louder.

My stomach stuck to hers, the humidity in the air seeming to increase with every thrust of my cock into my girlfriend's mother's starving pussy, and Kathy bit into my shoulder, her fingernails raking along my back as her body began to stiffen and jerk under me.

"Kevin, I'm cumming. Oh my God, I'm going to fucking cum, Kevin, fuck me harder, harder!" she cried, pushing her body up against me. I grabbed her huge swinging tits in my hands and began to ride her pussy, violently jabbing my cock deep into her pussy as Kathy exploded beneath me. Her beautiful face twisted in pleasure, and with every thrust, her cries were jerked from her. She begged me to pinch her nipples as I squeezed her tits, and she continued to cum violently beneath me, the sweat pouring off her face in droplets now.

I felt my orgasm approaching, and I was too far gone to pull out as the cum surged out of my balls, up my shaft, and exploded inside Kathy's pussy, shooting blast after blast of my hot seed deep into her sex. Kathy pulled me closer and begged me to keep fucking her while my heavy load continued to spurt inside of her. There was no way to tell where one of her orgasms began or ended, she seemed to be convulsing beneath me the entire time I was shooting cum into her.

Finally, completely spent, I collapsed on top of her, my head dropping between her breasts. I sucked at Kathy's breasts for a few minutes, until once again, my cock hardened inside of her. She smiled down at me as I moved to my knees, parting her legs.

"Fuck me in the ass, Kevin. I know that Kristina doesn't give that to you. It's been so long..."

The first and last time I had anal sex was with Hilary Kempson, who at the time was dating my cousin Jason. It was shortly before I first met Kristina, and my excitement level boiled over once again as I presented the head of my slick cock against the resistant opening of Kathy's incredibly ass. Easing slowly into Kathy, I listened for her soft voice gently prodding me on, and soon I felt her ass open to me, accepting inch after inch of my cock deeper inside her hole. Pulling her legs over my shoulders, I drove my cock balls-deep into her ass, and began to slowly thrust as Kathy squeezed her tits together, dipping her head to lick the engorged nipples.