Kristina & Kathy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristina sat back on her heels, watching as Kathy gripped me to her body, kissing me fiercely. As was usually the case, my coupling with Kathy was more desperate, Kathy’s need and suppressed hunger driving the sex into an animalistic ritual complete with the intense growls being jerked again and again from her throat ever time I pumped my cock into her.

“Fuck me harder, you bastard,” she shrieked. “Harder, harder…”

“Fuck her Kevin,” Kristina said, once again rising by the side of the couch. I turned my head, but was unable to focus on Kristina’s face, my orgasm approaching as Kathy convulsed beneath me. I felt Kathy’s orgasms, exploding one right after another, causing the walls of her velvety sex to clench my straining organ.

“Cum in her Kevin,” Kristina said, louder this time. “Fill her up…”

I exploded inside Kathy, for what seemed like the millionth time in a 24-hour span. She watched me, looking into my eyes, and I looked directly into hers as I came. The feeling of her pussy being filled with my semen caused her to explode in orgasm once again, and she hugged me to her, clawing at my back with ferocity I hadn’t felt previously. Apparently, the idea of getting fucked by her daughter’s boyfriend while her daughter watched was as exciting to her as it was to me.

I rested my head on Kathy’s enormous, heaving, sweaty breasts, and my eyes focused on Kristina. She was looking at me; her eyes were glazed over with lust. She looked exhausted, but it was obvious the scene she had just witnessed turned her on.

I sat up, and Kathy slid her buttocks along the cushions, resting her back against the arm of the couch. Kristina crawled up next to her, and Kathy cradled her daughter’s head against her breasts. She kissed the top of Kristina’s head as she stroked her daughter’s hair.

Kathy smiled at me as she pushed the hair away from Kristina’s eyes. Mother and daughter appeared to be content. Soon, Kristina fell asleep, pressed tightly against Kathy’s nude body, and I gently picked her up in my arms, and carried her up the stairs.


“My room, Kevin,” Kathy said from behind me. I released Kristina into her mother’s bed, and Kathy slid into the other side.

We made love once again, and Kristina awoke just as I was once again pumping a hot, gushing load of semen into her mother’s body.

She watched for a moment, and as I moved to Kathy’s left side, Kristina once again curled up against her mother’s right side.

The rest of the day was spent in bed, save for Kathy preparing some fruit and vegetables for us shortly before 9:30 p.m. By the time mother and daughter curled up against me, I was thoroughly exhausted, happy, and eager to begin a new chapter of my life.