Kristy and Louise: Serial Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody knew about Louise and Tony. Louise had seen how excited Bob had been to get to deflower Kristy, why not let Kyle have the same thrill, she thought?

Did I just promise him sex, Louise asked herself, alarmed? No, I said 'maybe,' she reassured herself. She had told him to bring a condom, however. That meant she had promised sex. Kyle however, being a horny teenage boy, did not even hear the 'maybe' Louise had emphasized when she spoke. Boys that age rarely do.

Kyle did, however, hear her say, "if you're lucky, you can deflower your own virgin." That, he heard, and he would never forget it. It did not surprise him that Louise was a virgin; most of the girls in their high school were probably virgins. What did surprise him was that it looked as if he was going to get to lay a virgin! His first! And it would be a real sexpot like Louise, too! Wow.

What Kyle took away was that if he asked her out, they could have sex. He was totally up for that! The two potential lovers kissed one last time, a lingering kiss filled with sexual longing. As they kissed, Louise ran her hands all over his hairy chest, and he fondled her tits lovingly. When done, they both went to their respective cars and drove home.

Within three days, Louise was no longer a virgin, for the second time. Kyle felt all macho, having deflowered a virgin. He had felt so honored, and he had been so very gentle, so solicitous, that Louise was hooked! She absolutely loved the way he had treated her when he thought she was giving herself to a man for the first time, and that man was him. It was a feeling she wanted to repeat, but she could not. She could only give away her virginity once, or in this case, twice!

If I can give away my virginity twice, and I can give it away three times, too, Louise silently thought. I just need the right occasion.

Louise was now a sex crazed girl, and she could not get enough of Kyle. Kyle himself was on top of the world, and felt so macho, so manly, since he was fucking Louise every chance he got. She was a true firecracker.

After Kyle had thought he had deflowered Louise, his attitude changed, and he felt she now belonged to him. He took her, and her body, for granted. Whenever he wanted sex, she was supposed to be there, ready to give it to him. Louise liked this, however, since she wanted all the sex she could get, as often as he was willing to give it. The two were made for each other. Louise did miss, however, the thrill of being deflowered. She wanted to experience that again, for a third time. That would have to wait, though, and she knew that.

Louise was more than willing to have sex anywhere with Kyle. She did not care where, no matter the risk of discovery. After she had been watched that time on vacation when she gave herself to Tony, and it had turned her on, she had ambivalence about risk. Louise knew they would get into serious trouble if someone discovered them and it got around, but the possibility (not the reality) of a voyeur gave her a thrill.

It was up to Bob to control the risk. Louise was simply much too wild to be bothered with it. They did it one afternoon in an empty field, they did it at Kyle's parents' home, at Louise's parents' home, and even at school one afternoon, behind the band building. That was the riskiest location, but they were lucky and they got away with it.

The only compromise Louise made was that she did not moan when they did it in her own parents' house. She moaned in Kyle's parents' house, she moaned in the empty field, she moaned when they did it behind the band building, and everywhere else. He loved fucking her, but he was also in near constant terror of discovery, in no small part because of Louise's loud moans. He loved her moans, nevertheless. Louise's moaning due to his male prowess was one of the best parts of the sex.

When school ended and they all graduated, however, Kyle was history. So was Bob, for that matter, for Christina. Both girls felt it was time to move on. The world was a big place, and it was chock full of boys wanting to lay a virgin.

Summer vacation was the last summer vacation before college. Christina and Kristy got jobs together as counselors in a camp in the country for city kids. The counselors formed a tight knit group, and the boy counselors seemed to have quite a bit of interest in the girl counselors. Noticing this, and it was hard not to notice it, Kristy and Louise put their heads together and hatched a plan.

Kristy looked so young that some of the other counselors at first thought she was a 12-year-old camper who looked older than she was. Twelve was the maximum age of the campers, while the counselors were all at least 18 years old. Some of the twelve-year-old girls had bodies comparable to Kristy's, actually, but most of course did not. It did however make it slightly believable that Kristy was twelve.

Louise and Kristy decided that, for the purposes of camp, they were still virgins. When word got out, all the male counselors wanted to be the lucky guy to deflower one (or both) of them. All boys wanted to lay virgins, it seemed.

It had been Louise's idea. She had noticed how excited all of Tony, Bob and Kyle had been to take their virginities the previous Spring. Louise was the first to be "deflowered," and it was during only the second week of camp. She had fun hamming it up for the lucky guy, John, and he was really sweet and gentle since she had told him it was her first time.

Louise was quite the actress, channeling how she felt her first time, and re-enacting it perfectly. After that, John and Louise had sex all the time. Louise was repeating her behavior pattern established the previous spring with Kyle.

For Kristy, Louise suggested they have either a lottery to take her cherry, or an auction. "Wouldn't that make me a whore? Doing it for money?" Kristy wondered aloud.

"Not if we give the money to charity," Louise said.

"Oh, yes, I guess then it would be okay. But then I would be having sex with a random counselor. I could not choose my partner?" Kristy pointed out.

"Right. Isn't that just too, too sexy? I'm getting wet just thinking about it!" Louise said. Her excitement was palpable. "Is there any counselor you cannot imagine doing?"

Kristy thought for a minute. "No, they all look appealing, I guess. You're right: One of them is just as good as another. It is kind of sexy, not knowing who will get the thrill of taking my virginity," and she paused. She added, giggling, "A second time." Louise giggled too. Louise had confessed to Kristy about Tony, and Kristy knew Louise had already lost her virginity already three times!

Louise organized it. Obviously, they had to keep it top secret, both from the other girl counselors, and from the one supervising adult. They decided on a sweepstakes, because Kristy could not handle watching men bid in an auction, or not bid, for her sexual favors. A sweepstakes sounded to her more respectable, and less humiliating. She would be a prize, not a pussy to be bought and paid for.

The camp had tickets for when they showed movies, and Louise stole some of them. She drew a heart over each ticket with a special gold paint pen. The tickets cost $20 each, and every guy could buy as many as he wanted. There were six male counselors, and the two girls raised $540 this way.

"What charity should we give it to?" Kristy asked.

"Planned Parenthood, obviously," Louise replied. Kristy smiled, nodding. "We can keep $100 each for our efforts," Louise added. Kristy looked at her strangely, thought silently a minute, and then she nodded again.

The lottery was Friday night, after the campers went to bed, and one of the male counselors, Mike, had played taps on the trumpet. An hour and a half after taps, Kristy, Louise and the six men snuck into the cafeteria for the lottery. Taps was at 9:30PM, so it was 11PM when the group met in the cafeteria.

Louise had organized the lottery as a spectacle, as a grand event. She hooked up her iPhone and she played some bump and grind music on the stereo. Louise and Kristy did a strip tease to the music for the other stunned counselors. John was drooling, since he knew exactly how much pleasure a man could get from Louise's body. He could not believe how lucky he had been to find a virgin who was so very talented in bed. He had bought tickets to deflower Kristy, too, since, well hell, why not? Louise seemed cool about it, when he gave her the money for the lottery tickets.

Louise was a willing sexpot who did not get jealous? He could not believe his luck. In fact, Louise did not care. If John had won the lottery, she knew she could seduce any one of the other five counselors. She liked John, but if he was going to go after Kristy, he was toast in her mind.

The two girls stopped their strip tease when they were down to a bra and panties. Louise had arranged with the all-purpose musician, counselor Mike, to have a drum roll. Mike used two wooden spoons from the kitchen as his drumsticks, and a wooden table top as his drumhead.

Louise produced a large bowl with all the purchased tickets in it. She put the 27 tickets in it. One of the other girl counselors, Susanna, was there for the show, being highly amused by the whole concept of a sweepstakes for a girl's virginity. She was still fully clothed, of course, and she was the one who closed her eyes and reached into the large missing bowl to select a ticket.

Susanna had abandoned her camp uniform of a sweatshirt and jeans for the event. She was dressed instead in a short skirt, with knee high black leather boots, and a low-cut blouse with a pushup bra. She looked as hot as a firecracker. The atmosphere of sex revolving around Kristy giving away her virginity to a man chosen by chance, made Susanna look like an irresistible siren. She figured Kristy might not be the only lucky girl that evening.

There was a hushed silence. Christina had goose bumps. She was about to learn which of these six handsome boys was going to take her virginity, for the second time. It was Elliott. He was the lucky winner. All the boys clapped him on his back. Elliott was sheet white. He looked scared stiff.

John approached Louise and kissed her. Elliott approached Kristy slowly, and then asked her if he could kiss her. Kristy giggled nervously and said, "Yes you can. It seems to me you can also do a lot more, if you want, you know. Just be gentle with me. It's my first time."

"I know," Elliott said. "It's a great honor." The four of them, Kristy and Elliott, Louise and John, thanked Susanna and the four remaining boys, leaving them alone with Susanna. The men were sexually frustrated and looking at the poor girl with intense interest. Louise could learn about what happened with Susanna much later. For now, she was much more concerned with Kristy and herself.

The camp was in Northern California, on a creek running through one of the redwood forests. It smelled divine. Louise brought the blankets and the condoms with her as they climbed the hill behind the cafeteria, heading for the small clearing in the forest. Once there, she lay the two blankets down. The girls had the men sit, and they took off their remaining bra and panties, standing above them naked.

"Are you a virgin too, Louise?" Elliott asked. John sniggered and said, "Hardly. She's my girl. She was, though, until she met me," he added, pride evident in his voice.

"I'm nobody's girl, John," Louise said. "I simply like sex, and you're reasonably good at it."

"Reasonably good?" John seemed annoyed.

"Well, maybe I don't know much, since I have nobody to compare you with," she lied, "but I'm still waiting for you to rock my world. The point is, nobody owns me. I belong to me!"

Annoyed though John was, his desire for the pleasures of the flesh Louise had to offer him won the day.

John roughly pushed Louise to the ground and quickly lay on top of her naked body. Elliott watched in shock. Kristy watched too, but more with amusement playing around her mouth. Louise took John's cock in her mouth, and Elliott was further shocked. He had never experienced a blowjob, nor had he ever seen another guy receive one.

Louise was pretty good at blowjobs. Kyle had taught her well, and John was benefitting from Kyle's efforts. Elliott looked expectantly at Kristy. "I've never given a man a blowjob," Kristy lied.

Elliott said, "Would you like to try one on me?"

Kristy said, in a shy voice and looking at her feet, "Yes."

Elliott dropped his briefs and Kristy knelt in front of him. His cock was similar to Bob's, and she wondered if it tasted the same? It did not. She liked it, however; she liked it fine. Having mastered the craft of blowjobs by giving Bob one every day for two months, she blew Elliott's mind, giving him his first blowjob ever, and even swallowing his cum.

Kristy tried some new tricks she had learned through reading on the Internet. She first decided to give some serious attention to Elliott's balls. He liked that. Kristy upped the ante by humming as she sucked on his balls. Elliott groaned in appreciation. She decided to go for broke.

Elliott's cock was longer than Bob's was, and she could not even come close to getting all of it in her mouth. It did not matter, because Elliott was rapturous in bliss as she lavished her love on his cock. But out of curiosity she tried to get his cock down her throat. She failed, her gag reflex kicking in ferociously, but this just made her more determined. She decided to read on the Internet about suppressing one's gag reflex. Maybe her college would have a course on it? She almost giggled at the thought.

She kept sucking him off and Elliott said, "Watch out, Kristy, I'm going to..." and he shot his load into her mouth. It spilled out the sides of her mouth and dripped onto Kristy's boobs. Kristy opened her mouth to show Elliott all of his spunk, and then, in another daring innovation, she swallowed some of it. She had heard some girls do that. Elliott looked at her in shock. She swallowed again, and again, getting it all down.

Next, Kristy used her fingers to scoop up the thick and viscous cum clinging to her boobs, and lewdly sucked her fingers clean. "I need your tongue to clean me up proper," she said to Elliott.

Elliott just stared at her. "I'll do it, sweetie," Louise said. Louise went to Kristy and gently pushed her down onto her back. She leaned over her lovely boobs, enjoying the sight of her nipples, and lasciviously licked Elliott's remaining cum off Kristy's sensitive chest. When she was done, she sucked a bit on Kristy's nipples.

With Louise done with her minor lesbian loving session, Kristy looked up at Elliott with her wide, innocent eyes, and said, again using her soft, shy voice, "Was that okay?"

"Yes, you little angel," Elliott said, and he gently lowered her onto the blanket, so that she was lying on her back. He looked over at Louise in amazement, and Louise smiled smugly back at him. He kissed her and played with Kristy's now tongue-cleaned boobs, lavishing his full attention on her nipples. His hand wandered down to the V of her closed legs, and he gently pried them apart. Kristy let out a little gasp. Louise applauded Kristy's thespian mastery.

Elliott fingered Kristy. He was not especially good at it, and he had no idea what he was doing, but he accidentally kept touching her clitoris, and every time he did Kristy gasped in pleasure. Elliott kept fingering Kristy for a long time, and she began to feel strange. It was a good kind of strange. Tension was building and she was feeling better and better. When her orgasm finally washed over her, it was the first orgasm of her life, and she cried out loudly.

Bob had never driven Kristy to a climax. He had never fingered her, never licked her, and when they fucked he always had cum too quickly. This was her first climax, and she was overwhelmed. She lay there panting, muttering "Oh my God. Oh my God," over and over again.

Elliott knew this was his moment. He had recovered his erection, and he climbed on top of Kristy and got in position. "I'm going to enter you now," he said.

"I'm scared," Kristy lied.

"It will be fine," Elliott said, even though he had no idea what he was talking about.

"Okay," Kristy said. "You won the lottery. You may collect your prize now, lover," Kristy said.

Elliott got lucky and managed to stick it in on his first try. Kristy was so ready for this. She moaned loudly as he entered her. "Oh God yes, you feel wonderful," she said. "Finally. Oh my God," and then as he pumped away she resumed moaning loudly.

Louise and John had been watching the great deflowering act, but now they decided to join the fun. John, still annoyed from Louise's disparaging comments earlier, roughly pushed Louise down right next to Kristy, and he climbed on top and brutally stuck his cock inside Louise. Louise groaned in pleasure, as she realized she apparently loved being manhandled, and rough sex. The two girls moaned synchronously as the two men ravaged them.

Their moans attracted attention, and they were surprised when Susanna and another of the boy counselors, Aditya, showed up to watch. As the two watched Louise and Kristy fucking away with their two men, Aditya slowly undressed Susanna, kissing her as he removed her clothes. He was quite surprised that he was getting no resistance at all. Resistance began, however, at the last step when he went to remove her panties. "No sex, Aditya," Susanna said. "I could give you a blowjob, though, if you like?"

There were two more Friday nights before camp ended. Each Friday night, the three girls had a sweepstakes, and a lucky three of the six counselors got to lay them. They each managed to fuck three of the six counselors, and all of the male counselors got to lay at least one of the three women. It was a summer job to remember.

Aditya was the favorite of the three girls. He was well endowed, and he could really and truly fuck a girl. Louise idly wondered if he had studied the Kamasutra, or something. The girls liked all of the boys, however. They just all three seemed to love sex.

After the summer job ended, and Kristy and Louise were back at home, they began to think about college. They were going to the same college, in the Midwest, far from their homes in the Northeast. Louise asked Kristy if she thought they should enter college as virgins.

"Of course!" Kristy said. "It will be exciting to get deflowered in college!"

"I couldn't agree more," Louise said. The two girls smiled, as they went shopping for college clothes. College was going to be fun, they both were sure. They chose clothes accordingly. The two girls left as little as possible to chance.

12