Kristy and the Mall Santa

Story Info
Kristy has a quickie with a mall Santa.
1.7k words
4.71
11.5k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years back, before COVID, I took what I thought would be a temporary job at the local Hot Topic in the mall. Overall it was just an okay job, not the best, but not the worst either. Of course, the one thing that I loved about it was that I got to dress in all the cute dresses and accessories. Hot Topic fashion really appealed to me as did the music and the customer base. All that being said, I definitely didn't plan to stay in retail for very long.

Of course, before I knew it six months had come and gone and it was already Christmas time. God I hated all the smiling happy people that flooded the shopping mall with their little gift lists and Christmas cheer. I found myself taking lots of smoke breaks out back behind the huge mall dumpster (the actual designated smoking area believe it or not) just to escape it all. This big green dumpster sat in what looked like a loading dock and you could usually hide behind it and chill for a bit. On one occasion, I was looking to do just that, but when I went out for my smoke break I got an unexpected surprise. It seemed that Jolly ol' Saint Nick himself was already behind the dumpster lighting one up.

Okay it wasn't really Santa Claus just some poor SOB that had to play mall Santa on the weekends to get by. He immediately looked up and began eye fucking me, but honestly who could blame him? I was looking super cute in my black ankle boots, black fishnet stockings, and pleated skirt that stopped just below the top of the fishnets. I also had on a cute pink Nightmare Before Christmas mid-drift sweater.

All I wanted was some peace and quiet but he immediately started chatting me up. He was clearly flirting with me too. Unlike "regular girls" I never mind when guys flirt with me, in fact, I find it quite flattering. And it certainly didn't hurt that, for all the lemons this life had given this guy, he was rather attractive.

With his white cotton beard pulled down below his chin, I could see that he had a rugged look about him. He had to be in his forties, with piercing blue eyes and greying stubble on his face. Best of all, he was tall and beefy, just the way I like my men!

The whole time he was puffing, talking, and eye fucking me, I was lost in my own thoughts. I was thinking to myself how hot it would be to give Santa a blowjob, or better yet, to get boned by him! I mean, maybe that's what I really needed, not the stinky cancer stick between my fingers, but some Santa dick between my butt cheeks. I took a drag on my cigarette: Yeah, a good fuck would definitely make my day much better.

My intentions set, I decided to cut straight to it. Just as he was going on about how he loved my "look," I interrupted him.

"You know I have a dick right?" He didn't have to answer, his face answered the question for me. I thought that settled it. No Santa dick for Kristy.

"Uh, uhh... Damn! For real?" He asked, obviously confused.

"Yep."

"Damn! You're so cute, I never would've guessed."

"That's kinda the idea." I stated.

He chuckled. I guess it was a good sign that he was laughing and not running away all grossed out like a lot of the neanderthals around here. I decided to just be frank and see what would happen.

"Look man, I fucking hate this time of year. What I need right now is for someone to just pound me senseless so I can get on with this crappy day. You down?"

Once again his face gave everything away. He certainly was not expecting such an offer on his smoke break.

"Right here?"

"Absolutely, no one can see us here."

"So you want me to fuck you in the ass right here right now?"

"Yes!" He threw his cigarette to the ground and a smirk formed on his face as he glanced around to see if anyone was watching. I then said, in my most seductive voice, "So how about it, Santa? You want some tight tranny ass before you go back to that shit show in there?" I bit my lip. "I promise it'll milk your cock super fast, and you can shoot it in me if you want."

"Holy shit..." He seemed a little flustered but definitely interested in the offer at hand, "turn around and let me see that little ass."

Being the good girl that I am I didn't hesitate to do exactly what he said. Flicking my cigarette to the ground, I spun around on my heels, grabbed the hem of my skirt and slowly raised it up. I imagined what he was seeing: my skirt slowly rising, revealing the top of my stockings, then my lovely white butt cheeks, and finally, the neon purple thong sandwiched between them.

"Damn girl!" He reached out with his big hands and grabbed ahold of my ass, squeezing my flesh like he owned it. Then, to my surprise, he pulled my little thong to the side, licked his fingers, and began to massage my tight little opening.

"Are you clean, baby?" He asked as he pressed his slippery finger into my o-ring.

"Always." I replied with pride. Then, as my way of guaranteeing my word, I grabbed his hand and took his probing finger into my mouth, running my tongue all around it.

"Mmm damn." He was really into it now.

I noticed he was rubbing his very visible hard-on through his pants. Not wanting to waste any time, I reached into the little purse I had slung around my shoulder and pulled out a tube of KY jelly.

"Pull your cock out." I whispered gently.

He didn't waste any time either. He pulled his trousers down just enough to free his already hard cock from his boxers. It was about seven inches long, average thickness, and cut; perfect for the task at hand. I squirted some lube in my palm and took his veiny pulsating penis on my hand stroking it gently and lubing it up.

I think the handjob alone was going to be enough to make him cum, because after only a minute or so he grabbed my arm and urgently turned me around. Sensing that time was of the essence, I reached around with my lube coated hand and quickly applied some to my asshole. As soon as my hand was out of the way, I could feel his cock knocking on my back door.

I leaned forward, my hands against the dumpster, and stuck my ass out for easy access, while Kris Kringle grabbed my hip with one hand and guided his cock with the other. He pressed himself firmly against my sphincter and with little effort on his part, pushed his throbbing cock inside my ass.

"Fuck!" I yelped.

"My bad, you good?" He sounded genuinely concerned, but he kept pumping me at a slow steady pace.

"Yeah, I'm good... Ungh... Just need to ungh... get used to it."

"Okay, you're so fucking tight."

"Yeah? You like my ass, Santa?"

"Ohh fuck yeah!"

At this point, lust took over Santa's brain. Now he had both hands on my hips, pulling my body towards his as he pushed into me. I could feel the soft fabric of his Santa suit pressing against my ass whenever he went balls deep on his inward thrusts. I looked over my shoulder and saw that he had pulled the cotton beard back up and in a moment of clarity I thought to myself: holy shit Kristy, you don't even know this guy's name and he's pounding your ass behind a dumpster in a Santa suit!

I laughed to myself and started to rock my hips back and forth and side to side really milking his cock. His moaning and grunting told me that what I was doing felt incredible to him so I continued wiggling my ass on his cock while he rammed me harder and faster.

I could feel his fingers digging into my hips and I figured he was super close to exploding. I looked back over my shoulder, making eye contact with him and said, "Oooh Santa! Give me your hot load!"

He reached out and grabbed my hair and pulled back on it hard. "Yeah! Santa's little helper needs a hot load up her ass?"

"Ohh fuck yes! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

Then he pumped his cock deep inside me three times and each time exclaimed, "HO! HO! HO!" and shot a torrent of thick slippery semen inside my rectum. His whole body was shaking from his orgasm which made his cock feel almost like a vibrator inside me.

"Ohh God!" I cooed. I could feel every wonderful inch of his manhood as it convulsed inside me sending waves of pleasure throughout my girly body. He gasped for air and chuckled, enjoying his own euphoria.

As he began to come down from his climax he gave my ass a smack and said, "You weren't joking, girl. That's an amazing ass!"

Then, he slowly pulled his increasingly flaccid cock from my well used ass. Some of his cum slipped from my butt and, looking down between my legs, I saw a little white puddle hit the ground between my boots.

"A little gift from Santa, Merry Christmas!" He started to put his messy cock away, but before he could, I shocked him once again by dropping to my knees and taking his slippery member into my mouth. As I used my tongue to clean his penis, I could taste his warm cum and some of the lube. It was yummy. My work completed, I tucked him back into his boxers and rose to my feet.

"And a very Merry Christmas to you too, Santa!"

As he shuffled away he seemed to have some added pep to his step. I took a moment to readjust my outfit and check my make-up. Then, I headed back into the crowded mall. As I weaved my way through the cheery noisy Christmas crowd I could see Santa getting ready to take his seat at the "North Pole" photo set. It was just then that a little smile spread across my face and a warm trickle of Saint Nick's seed rolled down my thigh.

Yes, my day had improved substantially!